LA County just paid the family of the victim $3.3 million

Video of police shooting: youtube.com/watch?v=ijKIFEAPRSQ

Who was in the wrong here, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

sentinel-echo.com/news/lawyer-goforth-shot-in-back-of-neck/article_e91adbbd-ef82-5720-b9b9-685e8e2a80c6.html
thetimestribune.com/news/local_news/laurel-county-to-pay-in-death-lawsuit/article_63e25996-a0df-56e9-9305-115edf791701.html
wkyt.com/content/news/Laurel-Co-children-found-in-home-with-deplorable-living-conditions-418034673.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the camera holder

The police. Why would they pepper spray, tase, and then club a gun driving a car, then when the car moves blow the man away.

Glad the family got something.

Oh wow.

Just imagine living in a country, where that merits 10+ police "men" trying to get you out of a car and in their own incompetence start shooting an man whos trying to drive away.

I thank "god" everyday for not being born American.

Is your flag a sushi roll of some sort?

Nice arguments.

Nice ad hominem, fatbro.

Yeah ok Ahmed.

Nice grammar
Nice job pointing out my fallacy

>that video stabilization

>Who was in the wrong here, Sup Forums?

Based on a casual google search of the case, the cops had a comically heavyhanded response BEFORE they filled the mentally handicapped guy with holes.

because when he was trying to drive away it put the lives of the officers and onlookers in danger.

People with mental disorders, especially those who have physical outbursts, should not be allowed to drive, period.

t. 30 year old guy on disability with mental disorders BUT well aware that I should never drive despite being a non-violent person and having no history of violence.

why do faggots resist SO fucking much after that many cops and cop cars are around to make any attempt of an escape futile?

Shooting the fucker is a bit over the top but god damn that idiot got what was coming for him.

3.3 fucking MILLION for this moron? ffs...
Guess if you don't wanna live anymore and give your family a gift just go ahead with your suicide by cop.

>HE DINDU NUTHIN WONG
>JOHNNY A GOOD BOY

It does my soul good every time I hear that one of these white trash, chromosome missing, knuckle draggers gets violently removed from the gene pool

You cannot drive away while you are being detained by the police Poindexter.

Both.
It's not clear from the video if anyone was really in immediate danger, but I'd shoot someone if I thought they were going to run me or someone else over. Once the car starts moving, the situation is potentially dangerous.

Did the police have a valid reason to detain him?

How can they get around places that demand cars, like LA?

The John Berry story depressed me.

why were the cops there in the first place?

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

They are taught to be a martyr. I would know.

Hell if I know, but I do know it's irrelevant. You don't get to decide whether they have a valid reason or not. If you don't think so, you can waste your money on an attorney who will blow smoke up your ass for a $1500 retainer.

Shooting him was to prevent him from running over the officers after he made space with the car to do so.

he wasnt driving he was traveling.

Maybe educate your cops before letting them into the field?

The police are very clearly in the wrong. It's really inexcusable, and I generally agree with the police.

When people like those on Sup Forums constantly engage in a cop circle jerk and put their blinders on when there is such a blatant injustice really discredits the cases when the police are being attacked when they actually reacted responsibly.

He clearly wasn't armed, and just disobeying doesn't warrant death by firing squad. He wasn't an immediate threat by backing away

Was he trying to drive away or did his foot hit the gas due to the taser?

It looks like they didn't. Notice how the police never even accused him of a crime in press releases.

Because his brother called and said that he needs mental help.

Johnny, he fucked up, the police for not shooting the bitch with the phone.

>police
>educated

Pick one and only one.

One day a retard will run you over in a fit of rage and you'll realize why they shot him.

>FPBP
Can't even keep the camera on the target

His brothers responsible then.

Cops are law enforcement not social workers.

It is so irrelevant that the city had to pay $3.3 million because of it.

Why? Johnny was wrong.

When you're told to get out of the car, get out of the car. You're going to lose that battle 100% of the time, and at worst your life if you do something stupid in the process.

i take it youve never had a 3500lb mass of steel and glass controlled by someone who is mentally incompetent slamming into cars around you?

>It's really inexcusable, and I generally agree with the police.
good job setting up your argument with this even though it's 100% untrue. classic insincerity here reeling people into listening to your opinion as if it were a fact. fuck you stupid. he was armed with a vehicle and started to use it in defiance of police orders. glad he's dead, and i'll be glad when you are too

California deserves everything it gets.

>1:37
>Dindu nuffin

>Johnny was wrong
>the county pays out $3.3 mil

Pick one, kiwi.

That doesn't make it relavant ya dingus. Are you being obtuse, or are you really stupid?

cant put a car into gear with your foot

well, around here they'd let them get away with it
>sentinel-echo.com/news/lawyer-goforth-shot-in-back-of-neck/article_e91adbbd-ef82-5720-b9b9-685e8e2a80c6.html
>thetimestribune.com/news/local_news/laurel-county-to-pay-in-death-lawsuit/article_63e25996-a0df-56e9-9305-115edf791701.html
yo know how? he only tried to stop him without a plate on the car
but you dont require them on household goods
freedom to travel
so he was murdered right?
open shut case.
no but how did they let him get by, how was it not murder?
they called it a slaying, so it wasnt even called murder
2nd they associated it with another shooting the same cop had done at another time another place, different people.
That is, the definition of insanity

then under judges (commanders) orders, these pigs (soldiers) go out making more crap up
>wkyt.com/content/news/Laurel-Co-children-found-in-home-with-deplorable-living-conditions-418034673.html

I mean u might not understand that dumb hsit but whatever

2nd link
possession of parephalia, IN your own house, your kids are there

they got charged with a felony
PFFTT what drug paraphalia is a misdemeanor

Not 100% of the time.

Stay safe, Terry ;-;

If it involves LASD, they are probably in the wrong. They make LAPD look professional.

Also, the annoying woman should have opened up on them with a rifle when she saw them hitting him, instead of shrieking impotently. If you want to stop someone who is using violent force, you need violent force of your own, not words

It's Mexico North, get the fuck over yourself. The rule of law doesn't mean shit in that wasteland apparently. Glad the family is grieving so much that they have no problem taking monetary compensation so they can ball out over the death of their kid who was being a moron. Great parenting, maybe that's why their kid ended up dead.

He was backing up and instantly shot. You can't assume someone's intent and act on that. Backing up is not threatening. Simple defiance does not warrant death.

The courts, who are obviously known for generally siding with police, clearly disagree with you.

Looks like they Berried 20 bullets in him.

It took 2 years of litigation for that

>American sees a flag and thinks of food

Shocker.

Do you have control of yourself when being tased, pepper sprayed, and clubbed?

>all these fucking bootlickers

OUR GOD AND SAVIOUR THE POLICE TOLD HIM TO STAY BUT HE SLOWLY DROVE AWAY

HE DESERVED TO BE GUNNED DOWN BY TEN MEN HE WASNT FOLLOWING THE ORDERS OF THE GOVERNMENT BUTTONMAN

You're getting dragged out of that vehicle by force even if you think you're in the right. Do yourself a favor and comply. You can have your day in court after the fact and not get ventilated because you're actions are taken as aggressive.

Always comply with cops and do your fighting in the court room with a good lawyer

theyre trained like that
you think they MAKE THIS SHIT UP?2nd link have a fucking
idk even fucking watever faggot drug dealers

Why? Attempting to escape from police and causing a high speed chase creates a great risk of danger for the public. His backing up also gave him the ability to harm and ram into the officers. What was wrong about this shooting? He was clearly violent and belligerent, and it can easily be argued that he was a danger to others.

like it takes anything to do thatread the first link you fucking rat

>BAN ALL ASSAULT CARS

Neck yourself.

>LA county paid

No, no, no. They didn't pay. The taxpayer paid.

All that commotion, all those bullets and he still managed to not spill his coffee

>start to run over cops with your car
>get shot
If he was actually doing nothing wrong, all he had to do was comply, then sue them later, and be able to enjoy $3.3 million while still being alive.

>nothing was wrong with the shooting

Then why did the family get $3.3 million dollars?

You fucking rat, said the teenager who needs to grow up and face reality.

>be American
>not lick boots

Youre alright.

>You fucking rat, said the teenager who needs to grow up and face reality.

Literally not an argument.

Beats me senpai, probably cause California is full of cucks. I'm just saying from what I saw, it looked fine.

And his is? Pfft.

you aint got a point mother fucker your just
gub gub gub suck cop dicks
there nothing but clowns with a clown outfit a shiny piece of metal they call a (((badge))) and a gun

anyone can do that. So they think they do somethingt and people jump

Then you must concede that something was wrong with the shooting, even if you don't know what it is.

Oops, I meant to include him in it.

the pont about story one is this stupid ass son of a bithc mother fucker is still a cop
thank this shithole for letting them go on.

colgate is the worst...

>gub gub gub suck cops dick
Talking about non-arguments.

no, but I did smash one of those masses into a Mexican road-rager's legs

Let's keep the name calling to a minimum and the discussion to the topic, not personal problems that are unrelated.

Hi there. I really like your wife

Stay in your car while I take her behind the bushes. If you move a muscle, I'll blow your brains out

>I'm just saying from what I saw, it looked fine.

Where did you get your law degree?

Maybe educate citizens before they get themselves shot for endangering the lives of police officers.

>being tased, pepper sprayed, and clubbed
none of those things put a car in gear

>glub glub glub glub glug glub
huh uncle gubbsy?

So what did he get pulled over for in this thought experiment? I guess our villian just happened to scope out said wife from two vehicles back and up and decided to make a traffic stop? Also, does that preclude that he also has to shoot the wife then in that case to prevent witnesses? A lot of questions here user, not not much steeped in actuality.

direct you to right here mother fucker shut up

Bootlickers will ask "Officer, may I please watch? I promise I'll only jerk off, sir".

Bootlickers are complete cucks and our Founding Fathers would exile them to Canada

>Maybe educate citizens before they get themselves shot for endangering the lives of police officers.

Let me guess. Gun rights are part of the constitution to guarantee that the people can overthrow a tyrannical government, but the cops killing unarmed people is fine right?

Looks like you just lost. Have a good night.

62pbp

anytime you think you can do it try it mother fucker and YOU can SHUT THE FUCK UP
ON THE INTERNET
hey guys look at me guys i told someonm eto shutup on the internet

huh i sure censored him didnt i i taught him didnt I ? can you guys please go to my site and give me hits please for my jew advertisers everything i do is a walking advertisement on how to suck more dicks

What did the guy in OP do?

The family called the police because the guy had a mental breakdown. Coppers came in, surrounded him, pepper sprayed him, tazed him, beat the shit out of him, and when he wanted to run away they executed him

If you are fine with that, you'd certainly be fine with them fucking your wife, sounds like nothing compared to what those LA pigs did

>unarmed

Let me guess. You actually know that you don't need to be holding a firearm in your hand for a cop to shoot you.
You're only pretending to be retarded.

Bootlickers will ask "Officer, may I please watch? I promise I'll only jerk off, sir".

Bootlickers are complete cucks and our Founding Fathers would exile them to Canada

>police shouldn't have the burden

KYs

I love how mericunts are all libertarian right up until it comes to policing. Brb live in a police state but it's ok cause company tax is low.

looka t your godamn pig mother fucker
LOOK AT THAT FUCKING INIDIAN

now loook a tWHO YOU KILLED

yuo ucan run your nigger loving mouth but FUCK YOU LOOK AT YOU

No, he's Peruvian

>He still doesnt understand the underlying issue

I understand the law. I even understand common practice, which are very different things.

The law states that resisting arrest is a misdemeanor with a penalty of 1 year of incarceration. Common practice dictates tazering, beating and sometimes shooting the person resisting arrest.

I will assume that you dont understand the difference between the executive and judicative branches of government.

Maybe it was in gear and he just had his foot on the clutch?

This. What a fucking shithole.

Who says I'm a libertarian?

Neegs sandbag society and need to get wasted.