Why is the UK so bad at playing with others?

I mean there isn't just the EU.

There is the Schengen Zone, the Eurozone, EFTA, the EU Customs Union, the EEA, the EU mint area, the Eurovision Song Contest Area etc.

And Britain wants to leave every single one of these collaborative efforts. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qpUh_ejubyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why is it always germans that show so much support for it? i asked this same question earlier today and no one answered. what made it so entrenched in germany specifically

To get away from you Hans.

It's their way of conquering Europe without waging another war.

>why is it always germans that show so much support for it?
Do you see the flags? Do you? Are you saying all of these flags are German?

Sorry, be serious for a second here, even neutral Switzerland which has resisted joining up with anyone for 200 years is included in several of these unions (EFTA, Schengen, Eurovision).

>To get away from you Hans.
And to get away from 50 other European countries.

Do you see a European country not in one of those areas?

no, when there are euro threads or anything eu, german flags are the first posters on the scene. i'm asking why germans are so visceral in defense of the eu

>no, when there are euro threads or anything eu, german flags are the first posters on the scene.

Not always.

Look at map related. There is a 50% chance of a German poster starting a thread about Brexit simply because 50% of European continental posters who speak a decent English are German.

We are in Eurovision you moron. Did you make this yourself?

We leave bubbles before they burst, especially when hanz is holding the needle

>We are in Eurovision you moron. Did you make this yourself?

Ahmm, you are in the EU as well. You do understand the chart shows what happens once the UK's intention as to leaving all these areas, right?

Germans have a fetish for world domination, be it through all-out war (see: WW1 and WW2), or by using the EU and mass unchecked immigration to divide and conquer.

Thing is, Germany will never succeed because the world always catches wind of what they're doing eventually. Germany now finds itself once again at odds with the UK, USA and Russia and ultimately that will not go well for anyone.

>wanting to be part of Europe instead of the glorious Commonwealth.
Brits made the right choice.

>Only 95% or Britons can speak English
BRITAIN YES

How does this answer the question? There are 50 European countries which are all in one or the other collaborative organization. The UK wants to leave them all. Why?

We are too proud a people to be lapdogs to the eternal kraut

that figure includes Scotland.

If I was a part of 50 different bureaucratic shit shows, I'd want to just leave and take my chances on my own too.

Actually, the 95% is there because around 4-5% of your immigrants do not speak basic English - mostly people from Africa and "Asia" where you source your Commonwealth immigrants from.

>its a German doesn't understand a simple joke episode

Yeah,instead of being Lapdogs to krauts now you are lapdogs to Pajeet and Ahmed

Well, whatever makes you sleep at night. The 95% is no joke.

Pic related isn't a joke either.

>be Scottish
>96% white country
>turkish rape baby tries to denounce you

yeah, nah.

Majority of European countries are 3rd world tier shit holes. You don't offer us advancement in any facet of your existence. Why should we be in your gang just to up the averages on figures? You can all go fuck yourselves.

Except the Netherlands, Finland and Norway, they're cool.

Because all those organizations are fucking shit

thats London mate which is basically a containment zone , we have 2.5 million muslims, many of which have been here for 2-3 generations its a containment zone.

You cucks literally imported 1-2 million in the space of 2 years, good luck with that Mehmet.

>Except the Netherlands, Finland and Norway, they're cool.
So why are those countries all in several European collaborative organizations? Why?

If they are so cool, shouldn't they all be OUTSIDE all these areas together with the UK, because apparently this is the only sensible option?

>we have 2.5 million muslims

Are you serious? I mean, really?

-----

The demographic model widely reported in the mainstream press reveals:

- By 2021, Britain’s Muslim population will reach about 4,900,000.

- By 2031, 8,600,000

- By 2041 15,000,000

- By 2051, nearly 26,000,000 (www.thecommentator.com)

From the British non-Muslim population, its birthrate is 2.1 per female - below the replacement level.Ibid. In other words, the real numbers of non-Muslims will shrink.

It is estimated that in 2051 there will be a total of 77,000,000 British citizens. The respected Commentator newspaper concludes that “if immigration policies continue as they are…then the Muslim population projection of 26 million by the year 2051 can be rationally defended. (Ibid.)

Relax mehmet, they're just the European countries I happen to like. The rest can burn.

>Muh turkish rape baby
>96% white
Not for long.Wait until shitskins start moving to the north and then you will be fucked

So you cannot answer the question, can you?

I don't care to, the op was about why we don't want to get along, I told you.

Now fuck off.

And what will your muslim population be in 2051 Mehmet?

Actually you and bruxell are pissing them so hard that they prefer a full exit.

>german autism at its finest

i dont care enough about Krautland to find the figures but everyone knows you dug yourself a hole you can never get out of.

You do also realise if Germany didntsperg out as usual and destroy Europe, twice, countries like France and the UK wouldn't have had to import shitskins from our colonies for the workforce, colonies i might add that you were unable to establish yourself.

Map according 2016 survey

You said that the majority of European countries are 3rd world shitholes, which is not just factually incorrect, it is utterly moronic. I fear your school system is really failing your country.

The question, by the way, was why the UK doesn't want to play with others in the collaborative efforts shown in the graphic. You did not answer that at all.

almost spelt 'mudslime' right...

Because we're not fucking stupid, or followers, or suicidal

Scotland and wales

Every bad idea in human history has come from Yurop.

>And what will your muslim population be in 2051 Mehmet?

It won't really rise for two reasons:

A. The majority of our Muslims are Turks/Kurds and their numbers are actually going down in absolute terms thanks to a low birth rate (lower than our Catholics).

and

B. contrary to Sup Forums's shitposters, the "refugees" end up not be a problem as men cannot multiply with other men... and the number of German women actually having kids with these men approaches 0. Yes, rape is up, but German women have been told for 50 years that after ALL rapes you need to take the pill thereafter and any rape babies have to be aborted. This comes out of the Russian and British and French rapes of 1945 and 1946, which our women are being told about in school for years - with liberals saying "if only they had abortions back then".

what the fuck kind of answer is this
>why germans are so visceral in defense of the eu
it's not a god damn stat question fuck you man you keep posting numbers sperg

>i dont care enough about Krautland to find the figures but everyone knows you dug yourself a hole you can never get out of.

Actually, you are wrong. A demonstration as in pic related would be virtually impossible in the UK - everyone in the demonstration would be charged with anti-Islamic hate crime and put in prison for 20 years.

England should be moved next to United States as it is one of them.

Scotland should be given independence and EU membership. Northern Ireland should be annexed back to it's mainland.

>why germans defend EU

1- Because they are brainwashed
2- Who is not brainwashed knows that they (and their satellites, netherlands and belgium) are the only who are gaining benefits.
3- They know that if EU fall they are in the shit.
4- Some of them are payed by parties/newspapers to spam here.

>autism - the post

How long did this take you? Did you start when you saw this thread 30min ago?

Because the Germans are profiting massively in every industry you can think of at the expense of other European countries.

Because they were dreamt up by Germans, who are responsible for Communism, the end of continental monarchy and patriotism, Fascism, Marxism and every other life controlling idea ever. You are supported in this endeavour by countries like Greece, Spain, Croatia, Hungary and Poland which were dictatorships until fairly recently. Now they are under your dictatorship. You have bankrupted Greece and will do the same to Portugal.

It's a gang of historical losers. Coincidentally, the only democratic countries in Europe that haven't been Communist or Fascist or part of someone's dictatorship have stayed away (Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, UK)or are pulling out.

Even Sweden and Denmark saw your "currency" as a German plot to keep your own exports high and everyone else poor.

In short fuck you

>1/3 of all posts ITT come from (You)
German impotent rage.

>discussing things on Sup Forums
>point out a Brit who spends 30min to "manipulate" a graph is on autism pills
>being told that discussing on Sup Forums is a bad thing

Come again?

Hahaha, all the Vatican does is Mint Euros. That sounds about right, they are more of a bank than a religion.

Wow what a surprise. When you only look at the people born in another country, all of them are foreigners. Thanks for the insight, Hans.

>16 posts
get a life faggot holy shit

captcha: stop

Rather be a Poo in Loo than Target in Market

>A demonstration as in pic related would be virtually impossible in the UK
>he has never heard of the EDL

This is an ac

>Wow what a surprise. When you only look at the people born in another country, all of them are foreigners. Thanks for the insight, Hans.
Look at the flags, moron. The point was where they come from. There is just one small part of London which is white with a German and French and Polish majority there.

>if you discount all the white people that live in london all the minorities become the majority

to many regulations. deals made individually would better suit any sane nation

we like you too

Israel, Turkey and a bunch of other countries not in EU participate in Eurovision.
who gives a single fuck about that Swedish run garbage institution anyway. ever since conchita won it's been abundantly clear that it's now a platform for progressivism.

Now your turn Mehmet.

It says >95%.

I hate Germans man, usually all of them are self centered assholes. Fuck your EU, Hans

Dude.. I'm pretty sure it's illegal for them to make maps like that. I doubt they even have statistics.

Because of this: youtube.com/watch?v=qpUh_ejubyY

More then 80% of all EU supporters on Sup Forums are germans

>Shouldn't they be outside of the Union?
Itll happen soon , the EU ignored our no to Ukraine joining the fray and ever since EU popularity has been in freefall

The last elections were soon but seats belonging to pro EU politicians have already dropped in total by 20 seats and the current state of our gov still not having a ruling cabinet because theyre desperately trying to join parties which agree on the EU but nothing else is hurting EU popularity even more

If you keep treating people and countries shitty while constantly repeating its for their own good the only person youll be able to convince of that is yourself

Indian immigriants are better than Polish EU migrants

there's data about ethnicity for every region of the UK from the 2011 census

Because we're an island nation. While not to the same level of Japan, there is a low level of xenophobia that exists in Britain.

>It's the episode where the Kraut tries to take over Europe for the 3rd time

>Indian immigriants are better than Polish EU migrants
This is what Brits ACTUALLY believe.

RIP White Britain

>ulations. deals made individually would better suit any sane
11 kids play football. Kid A makes a deal with Kid B about what rules to follow. Kid B makes individual deals with C and E. F fails to make any deals. G makes a deal with I. K makes deals with A, G and H. etc.

I guess football is dead then...

All of Germany is 95 percent white and above. Americans label Albanians, Turks, Kurds and even Iranians as "white" which gets us to 96 percent white.

You have true non-whites in Britain, negroes, Indiana, Pakis etc.

Because your retarded country, has imported a load of crazy cunts into europe.

The euro will fail as it's being imposed on vastly different countries with different economies, economic ideals and strengths.

Eurovision is for fucking queers.

Typical fucking german.

>Because your retarded country, has imported a load of crazy cunts into europe.
That comma after "country" makes no sense.

By the way, you are delusional.

We still have some semblance of national pride in this country, and we don't like to be dictated by foreigners.

No I don't believe I am.

You're the one pulling stats to try and prove a point - and you're the stupid cunts who have imported all the niggers into your country. >5% muslim now kraut.

Try and feel better about yourself all you like.

>All of Germany is 95 percent white and above.
>Americans label Albanians, Turks, Kurds and even Iranians as "white" which gets us to 96 percent white.

Who gives a shit how Americans label white people?, quite obvious your a shitskin turk.

At least Indians start small businesses and employ natives, they often assimilate easily too. Poles just steal low wage labour.

>At least Indians start small businesses and employ natives, they often assimilate easily too. Poles just steal low wage labour.
This is what Brits ACTUALLY believe?

What in preservation of white Europe don't you understand?

the uk has done its fair share of yurop wrecking cancerous shit like creating israel and encouraging zionism. germans just can't into liberty. i'm sure what they are doing they think is right, but tearing apart a country's sovereignty and trying to become a central power in the eu will lead to war

We don't fucking want to be economically colonised by you, Hans.
Fuck off and go back to ruling over your second world shitholes.
Also, all the things you mentioned are part of the EU and/or need to follow EU laws in order to be a party of.

>preservation of Europe
>by a German,
>circa 2017

my sides

Why are you here?
Are you just another shill?
Holy shit, thank you Germany for trying to destroy Europe a 3rd time.

cuz FUCK YOU thats why Hans Slavowich

The UK has created israel, dolt. Never heard of the Balfour Declaration? It was made in BRITAIN.

ughh thats what he said, learn to read m8

you should read what i wrote one more time

you should read what he wrote again

It is your countrymen who favor Pakis and Indians over white Christian Europeans.

Norway voted no to the EU in both 1972 and 1994 and our idiot politicians still agreed to the EEA. The 2015 consensus was 72% against the EU and 18% for the EU. I guarantee if the people got to decide instead of the power tripping politicians we would have nothing to do with the EU. Not even China rips us off as badly in trade as the EU.

Wow, just by looking at that, the EU is so united such a great family. The funny thing is that at this rate the Eurozone will become more slummy and degenerate on top of that than the ones outside it.

But it's true doesn't matter anyway when Merkels blacking up

>But it's true that Pakis and Indians are better than white Christians

Britain is truly lost. You guys are fucked.