Fuck you /UKRAINE?

I mean it. FUCK YOU. I hate you to kingdom come. You are literally the worst piece of shit puppet governatorate in the entire world. YOU ARE IN FUCKING EUROPE YOU POOR ILL FOUGHT PROGRESSIVE PIECEOFSHIT PIECE of fucking human shit. FUCK YOU

My grandpa died 2 days ago in Kremenchug, Poltavskaya Oblast. I HATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU FUCKING IDIOTS. DUMBFUCKISTANIS. FUCK YOU.

You are responsible for him dying. You are part of the reason he is dead. No pension. No healthcare. No fucking ANYTHiNG FUCK YOU FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU FUCKING FUCK FUCK. I hope you bitch fucking bitch niggers feel the constraints and the fucking restrictions of the fucking WONKA CHOCOLATE FIEFDOM YOU PIECES OF SHIT. EDITEH NA XUY

I have never been so much more embarrassed to be a nationality then when i did righjt FUCKING NOW...FUCK YOUOOUUU. May the shortage of jobs mean for you all that participate din the JEWROMAYDAN, A QUICK AND FAITFUL DEATH. I HOPE YOU PIECES OF HUMAN LITERALLY NOTHING ARE HAPPY. FUCK YOU TO KINGDOM COME. UKRAINE ISNT A FUCKING COUNTRY. FUCK YOU. RUSSIA RULES YOU AND IS YOU. YOU ARE LITERALLY LARPING RUSSIANS YOU REVISIONIST FUCKS. MAKES ME EXTREMELY DEPRESED TO HAVE BEEN BORN IN THE SAME VOLK AND NATIONALITY AS YOU. UKRAINE IS RUSSIA, SO FUCK YOU.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia–Ukraine_gas_disputes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is Ukraine the worst white country on Earth?

wtf i love ukraine now

Shut up and go back to lereddit. Nobody cares.

It's not even a country.
The Soviets got drunk one time in the 90s and thought it would be funny to make Ukraine.

It was funny for the first 5 minutes.

go the fuck to sleep you stinky side stepping piece of human shit

Fucking cringe. Just off yourself.

poland i'm inclined to agree with you, according to your simplistic perimeters..

believe it or not. I was born in modern day ukraine. but even a ukrainian such as my self knows that there was no real state of ukraine. there were rengades, anarchists, etc. but a real legitimate state of ukraine is a thing of fiction.

Eastern and Western polity of Modern day Ukraine is divided. One side is quasi austro-hungarian, and thus they are the volk of the ruthenians and polishist, and romanian and hungarian. Ukrainians existed, and still exist. But only under the prestige and reconciliation of Holy Rus'

Why didn't you come to your grandpa to help him?

>calls euromaidan jewromaidan
>prefers to have ben ruled by the kikes from the kremlin
a fucking leaf

Get fucked you stupid piece of shit. Also you don't know a fucking thing about the history of Ykraina as a regional polity. Go fuck yourself you backwards brainwashed quasi polish piece of shit

He is a cuck.

>dont know shit about ukraine.
Most of my family is in lviv.

He was 81 years old. My parents tried to help him in all the ways they could. It was ultimately his choice to go back away from canada to ukraine, to live, breath and die a ukrainian (which by the way i whole heartedly respect. And I love my grandfather to death. But I don't agree with him on numerous of occasions, and his conceptual idea of "Ukraine" for me was more imprortant than being right. My grand parents left back to go to Ukraine. But it was ultimately the ruinous policies of POROSHOK...WILLY FUCKING WONKA, that inhibited him to not get the proper treatment for his condition, thus he died 2 days ago and my parents are right now in Poltava to bury him. I love him so much. And yet I know that if that chocolate fucking CUNT didn't steal from thepeople, my grandpa would have lived for another 5-7 years.

why do you imply he would have gotten treatment if yanukovich was in charge, you dumb fuckin leaf

What's a """Ukraine"""?

>moves from canada to ukraine
>expects free handouts in a country thats just went under revolutionary reform
>becomes ill
>decides to stay rather then move back to canada
>dies
>FUCK YOU UKRAINE ITS THEIR FAULT. THEY SHOULD BOUGHT HIM A HOSPITAL.
yeah no. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

my point exactly. lviv is a shitstain from the communist era, that you can't reconcile the accomplishments of lviv without thinking of the history and the displacement of the polish/ruthenian volk from that area.

Can we not just agree on the fact that neither of us like the communists, and neither of us recognise each other despite the fact that we are much more similar than we are not alike.

This.

You stupid fucking gypsy. I wouldn't imagine you would have enough foreseight to understand the basics of human integrity mixed with human basic fucking expectations.

My grandpa was a fucking LEADER and HERO (according to the leninist medals of virtue he received) of the fucking USSR labour force. HOW THE FLYING FUCK DOES THE PIECE OF JEWISH SHIT GOVERNMENT IN UKRAINE RIGHT FUCKING NOW RECONCILE THE THINGS THAT THEY DO, FOR THE GREATER GOOD OF THE FUCKING UKRAINIAN VOLK. IM-PO-FUCKING-SIBLE.

I wouldn't expect you to understand exactly what the fuck is going on you piece of human shit.

Your 81-year-old grandfather died and you blame Poroshenko?
I ask one more time. Why didn't you come to your grandpa to help him?

ukraine is the most worthless piece of shit country. hope it withers away and dies a painful death

What exactly did you want ukrainian goverment to do?

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Look, i'm not defending Yanokovich as a saviour and saint to Ukraine. But you look at the fucking charts/graphs/statistics yourself. For being a """""""""Kremlin puppet""""""""""" was he really so bad for the country? I think you'll find the answer is much more complicated than whatever a piece of bought shit maidaner will have to say.

can you now see?

Actually creating Ukraine was a german plan to weaken Poland, since they knew, that the spirit in our nation prevails every partition, and we cannot be destroyed in the way they wanted. Russia taken over it with others, and made this plan come true.

>You stupid fucking gypsy
>My grandpa was a fucking LEADER and HERO (according to the leninist medals of virtue he received) of the fucking USSR labour force
>boo hoo a country poorer than half of africa didn't offer my grandpa medical treatment in the middle of a civil war
>he slaved for the ZOG in the kremlin he deserves to be wasted medical supplies on to prolong his life by 5 years
you're a fucking moron
why don't you migrate to donetsk/lugansk republics and get shelled into oblivion
kremlinbots/communists are better use in the form of fertilizer

What sort of jew wants the welfare state... why didn't you take care of him in old age user?

And what can you tell us about Massacre of Uman? :)

Ukraine could be a country, but they should prove it.
There were 2 mobilizations after Crimea annexation and both times almost nobody showed up? Maybe you just get what you deserve.

>look, I'm not defending yanukovich, but I'm defending yanukovich
>russia threatens to raise prices for gas if you even think of free trade with european countries
>russia agrees to respect ukraine's sovereignty if it cedes all nuclear weapons to ukraine in the 90s
>russia invades anyway
much for you (((brotherhood))), you useless kremlinbot nigger

Who is then fighting?

>my grandad died waaaaaaaa

Everyone dies, get over it. If you want something to blame, blame his dna, faggot.

The country was stagnant and had no progressed a single fucking day out of communist 1960s. People wanted change and not be hive mind puppet of Russia. The maidan was to move to EU and inprove relations, but like the puppet yanukovich was putin told him no. So he turned down EU an people got pissed. He then killed fucking kids with his berkut goons just because they protested.

volunteer militias?

Sigh I hate leafs too and I am one... plz help user... so so leftypol in leaf country...

>give hohols some discount coz we r buddies and you know
>fuck you russia i wanna b europ
>well okay, then you gonna pay as much as europeans do
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN? THAT S UNFAIR

>volunteer militias
>2017
kek

>Posts 2nd Albania
>2017
>Shits on waifukraine
shoah yourself leaf faggot.

hows manchester thingy goes?

i seriously hope your entire family gets raped by the most ravenous pack of wild EU-sponsored niggers.

My grandparents, mind you, were anti-moskals. They slandered every single being of a Moskal (AKA A fucking born lad of the RUS). Katsap is what they called them openly under the sky. My father and my mother were both born in geographical Ukraine. And guess fucking what. WE IDENTIFY AS RUSSIANS/RUS/RUSKI. Because you know what. You can pick your friend/affiliation, but you know what you'll never be able to change? You'll never be able to pick your family.

All Ukranians/belarussians/russians are one of the same. We are a family. And there will never be a group or a historiographical body to deny this.

I am starting to question if you are just trolling.... you should have sent him resources yourself for operation... or maybe he shouldn't have been old.. I mean the old do hold back the youth... people die user.. now plz do

enjoy putin's goy farm, slaving away to pay khadyrov enough to not bother massacring the eternal slav(e)

All non-western diaspora should be shot on sight.

You could have paid for any treatment you wanted, yet you didn't.

You are responsible for his death, not some third party that has no relation to him.

I am enjoying every single minute of your slavic brotherhood slaughtering eachother on the orders of the mister shekelbergs from each camp

I see you have no arguments. But well, your countries aren't known for their intellectuals or just high iq overall.

>you have no arguments
>let me present no arguments as well

We did. My parents sponsored every bit of intricate form of hospitality you can think of. But because he has smoked cigarettes since birth, there was not much we could do. He died at 81, which is older than his parents. I will love him and never forget him because he was a poet and he inspired the best in people

I hear you. But about your grandpa, why didn't you help him? Being in Canada and all...
Everybody understands here that you will have to take care of your parents and grandparents, because the government is shit.

Still smarter than Serbs which I know you would defend

Yes

>Natural Gas from Russia to Ukraine
$230 per 1,000 cubic metres
>Nautral Gas from Russia to Neighboring EU
$95 per 1,000 cubic meters

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia–Ukraine_gas_disputes

Wow xDDDD so much better eith russia..."""thanks"""

yes, literally everything that is wrong with Poland and everything negative that ever happened to Poland is Germany's fault, Poles quite literally DINDU NUFFIN

I dont need to present any arguments, i m just pointing out how dumb you are, fucking gypsy. read it again
Not rly, fuck serbs.

Oh ye?

Oblast? I thought it was a blast. I thought something happened. Fuck your grandpa. I hope your whole family dies.

well that map seems to include Kosovo , meaning Serbia is 21% Albanian

Lol are you new to this board... I am dead inside.. fuck the old people that are a bane to society

>No pension. No healthcare. No fucking ANYTHiNG FUCK YOU
>expects government handouts.
Fucking leafs expecting everything handed to you huh? or are you really a dune coon who's all nu-Canadian

that wasn't an argument either, petusharik
who would want to condemn themselves to a life of eternal commieblocks, bydlos, hiv and drug addiction? your children entertain themselves by playing games where you kill yourself

Look, i'm not denying that it was within his limit. My dedushka was 81 and a smoker. But regardless, it was due to the poor semblance of governmenting and politicking that not only cost the life of my grandpa (who got fucking SHIT ALL) from the government for a pension. But it was the entirity of the system as a whole. Think about all of the fucking elderly that poured their sweat blood and tears into our people and lands...and suddenly, just like thus...it gave them FUCKING NOTHING

Ukros are the niggers of Europe

You have to go back, ragul. Lwow is polish. Say thanks to soviet scum that they purged all Poles and took in all you dumb peasants.

fuck you you stupid reminiscent jealous empty handed fucking gypsy slave

>All Ukranians/belarussians/russians are one of the same.
lol

Invisible hand of the market. If you don't wanna buy from russia - buy from somewhere else. You can't? Well nothing personnel kid, it's just business.

>Lwow is polish.
kek

Maybe if your retarded leeching grandpa didn't abandon his country to go live in the welfare state of Canada you wouldn't have a government that can't provide it's people with benefits.

The problem with you is that you are a fucking immigrant talking about "sweat, blood and tears". Just fuck off, you know nothing about it and neither did your grandpa which is why you are in Canada.

Just fucking stop with your nonsense.

The old people that lived off not paid for social programs that left the debt to us and then call us lazy.. we will not get pensions and nobody should... pull down your own family not the country ... then off himself for feeling bad...

are you stupid? you ever heard of a thing called war leverage?

are you actually a fucking dumbass or are you pretending to be a retard?

imm gonna get a cockhole mail order bride, most likely

So remind me Hans, What has Poland done?

You are a fuckin hohol. Its in your genes. You are insulting and attacking just like ukrainian posters

He wouldn't. But current government made everything infinitely worse for everyone and especially the old people. Prices skyrocketed, pensions are like 60-70 dollars. They are literally fucked.

Don't you ever marry her. She ll fuck you up with alimony and stuff. Hohol girls are even bigger gold diggers than russian girls.

At the old maps there's no Ukraine, only jewpedia shows you, but these lands were literally Khazars (modern kikes are connected with them, they have nothing to do with Israel, so called 'fake jews from synagogue of satan').
You should look first through the deepweb for it, or in some rare libraries (not ukrainian ones though). I do not write this to make you angry or envious, but help you seek the truth, since (((history))) has been changed in books and documents so many times, it's hard to see what's real or not.
Are you surprised? You are literally the antichrist of europe.

We kicked the russian puppet yanukovich out.
>cant trade with anyone else
Naftogaz signed a pipeline access deal with Slovakia's Eustream on April 28, 2014.
10x cheaper.

t. someone who doesn't love

Yeah who is fighting? Taken Donbass and Crimea yet?

u sim mad

>russian puppet yanukovich out.
He wasnt our puppet by any mean and you're just dumb if you think so.
>Naftogaz signed a pipeline access deal with Slovakia's Eustream on April 28, 2014.
Well three years passed, can you tell me hows it going now?

Reporting for duty , sir.

are you seriously trying to go somewher with this? or are you quite actually a DUMBFUCKISTANI?

nah, its ok i got a plan

that's what happens when markets are cut off
I'd say you're better off not being extorted by kremliniggers than to bother having "prosperity" in that shithole neostalinist hiv incubator
Romania has huge black sea gas reserves that would be exploited in about 2022, that are enough to provide for the whole of europe, not bothering to trade with that blue whale enthusiast slav(e) goy farm

HEROYAM SLAVA

>MUH RUSSIA DIVERT DIVERT
You know perfectly well this is not an argument, Ukraine is still even shittier than fucking Russia.

>war leverage
Buddy. This was before annexation from 2004 onwards.

>actual war leverage
On 1 April 2014 Gazprom cancelled Ukraine's natural gas discount.
>Later that month the price “automatically” jumped to $485 per 1,000 cubic meters

You fucking retarded if you dont even know that

Ukraine is not a country. Never has been and it now shows they just don't have enough history to be self-governed.

Nice. It's actually on the level of Nigeria and Uzbekistan in 2016.

i fucking hate you so much i wish your entire lineage will extinguish and suffer the most brutal of rapes from jamal youf ucking prick..

My grandpa came to canada and fucking left canada within a fucking year. Wanna know why? because he loved his homeland too much to not ever wanna abandon it and not lose hope in it. you FUCKING NIGGER BASTARD.

that is why he passed away. because he was old and sick, and the fucking chocolate factory of a government didn't do fucking anyhing for him. HIM, someone that is worth 120x the snot out of you. pig shit

even my russian orthodox, nikolas II venerating parents pronounce it as Lvov. You can say that Stalin did a lot and saved us from a lot, but we don't have to agree with him on everything.. People were displaced and areas traditonally belonging to another volk were compromised. Maybe it's just my polish gf talking in me, but it's the truth

Yeah although... fairly good for traditional family girls leaving for across Europe though... and well mostly white... although needs to more hold the line

>implying "Ukraine" is governed atm

Ukraine is a dynamically shifting mess of lawless chaos and constant decay. Sadly hohols use minorities to kick around and feel supreme in their beyond Africa-tier country.

Ukraine was given a huge amount of land they have no historical claim for, including Hungarian, Moldovan and Crimean territory that had Hungarian, Romanian, Rusin, Russian and Tartar population, but no Little Russian at all.

And they used the vast and rich country to shit up like the dumb niggers they are.
>Ukraine
is a failed state, a lawless borderland area between Russia and Europe, clearly not fit to govern itself. All the land claimed by the USSR for
>Ukraine should be returned to Romania, Russia/independent Crimea/Poland/and if not Hungary, then even at least Slovakia or give the poor Rusins their own little shithole country, they would still be better off without Kiev, and then the rest should be a UN mandate like the failed shitholes all around the world.

>his grandpa has numerous soviet medals and shit
>goes to canada to leech money from anti soviet movements.
>goes back to ukraine since it now ukraine for ukranians
>died due to decommunisation

Now that i call are proper ukranian alright.

WE WUZ EUROPEANS

i actually seriously hope you die the most excruciatingly painful death you fucking chimpanzee

>Ukrainian export: people selling their daughters
simply ebin, best family values right there

you also forgot the second biggest export good of the Borderlands: organized crime