>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

elections.virginia.gov/
indianexpress.com/article/world/south-koreas-moon-sends-aide-to-us-to-quell-fears-over-anti-missile-system-4683740/
english.yonhapnews.co.kr/national/2017/06/01/94/0301000000AEN20170601003800315F.html
businessinsider.com/vinson-reagan-aircraft-carrier-koreas-coast-2017-5
scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/2096466/any-china-sanctions-north-korea-over-nuclear-programme
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-06-01/rouhani-vows-to-shed-iran-sanctions-as-trump-piles-on-new-ones
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-turkey-usa-idUSKBN18R2TA
reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-crisis-syria-islamicstate-idUSKBN18R36F
businessinsider
archive.is/Q5qDa
youtube.com/watch?v=D4w7Y5F-ztQ
youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc
popularmechanics.com/military/navy-ships/a26569/wwii-era-iowa-class-battleship-return/
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/the-us-navys-most-powerful-aircraft-carrier-ever-close-20920
upi.com/Defense-News/2017/05/30/New-Virginia-class-submarine-delivered-to-US-Navy/8411496155788/
popularmechanics.com/military/navy-ships/a26632/us-navy-no-cruiser-replacements/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DF-21
youtube.com/watch?v=l2fPlnCTRh4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hide shill posting
Do not respond to shill posting
Most shills aren't even payed, they are doing it for free because you idiots (you) them.
Autism shill awareness

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR VIRGINIANS:

THERE IS THE REPUBLICAN PRIMARY FOR THE GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION ON JUNE 13, IT IS A OPEN PRIMARY SO YOU JUST HAVE TO REQUEST A REPUBLICAN BALLOT

COREY A. STEWART IS OUR GUY

>wants to remove Dem gerrymandering

>DEPORTED 8000 illegals at once, dropping crime by 48.7 percent

>Supported Trump BEFORE the convention

>STILL won in Prince William County despite his extreme views

>wants to pass new laws to protect Virginia's statues from the "Radical left"

>called his opponent, Ed Gillespire, a cuck

INFO ON HOW AND WHERE TO VOTE HERE: elections.virginia.gov/

THE ONLY OTHER OPTION IS Ed Gillespie, an former advisor to Bush. I'd still vote for him if I have to as I refuse to split the vote but anything Bush isn't good persuasion in Virginia

SPREAD THIS INFORMATION TO AS MANY VIRIGNIANS AS YOU KNOW ANONS

Was about to make one myself. OP must have an impersonator, or he forgot to take his meds again

thank you user

>South Korea’s Moon sends aide to US to quell fears over anti-missile system: The decision to deploy the system in South Korea was made by Moon's conservative predecessor Park Geun-Hye
indianexpress.com/article/world/south-koreas-moon-sends-aide-to-us-to-quell-fears-over-anti-missile-system-4683740/

>Moon's top security advisor departs for U.S. to discuss summit, N.K. threats
english.yonhapnews.co.kr/national/2017/06/01/94/0301000000AEN20170601003800315F.html

>The US now has 2 aircraft carriers sitting off North Korea's coast
businessinsider.com/vinson-reagan-aircraft-carrier-koreas-coast-2017-5

>Any China sanctions on North Korea over nuclear programme unlikely to be severe: Observers say that Beijing wants to rein in Pyongyang’s ambitions but not at the expense of the collapse of the regime, which would bring instability just as the Chinese leadership meets for a critical reshuffle
scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/2096466/any-china-sanctions-north-korea-over-nuclear-programme

>Rouhani Vows to Shed Iran Sanctions as Trump Piles On New Ones
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-06-01/rouhani-vows-to-shed-iran-sanctions-as-trump-piles-on-new-ones

>Turkey says U.S. support for Syrian Kurdish YPG 'not befitting' of an ally
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-turkey-usa-idUSKBN18R2TA

>U.S.-led coalition strike kills founder of Islamic State media outlet
reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-crisis-syria-islamicstate-idUSKBN18R36F

"I HURT MYSELF" - Missouri Democratic Party

Use archives:
>businessinsider com/vinson-reagan-aircraft-carrier-koreas-coast-2017-5
--> archive.is/Q5qDa

Took me a second to get the joke. When I did, I must admit, I had myself a good chuckle.I typically don't find 'internet humor' especially amusing or relatable. Nonetheless, in today's bitter political climate, I find solace in a little bit of an injection of humor into this crazy world. Anyways, good job, hope to see more of this in the future.....

>new copy pasta?

Fuck that fag

Why aren't we allowing the shills to bake our breads for us?

>WTF I love losing now

I wish our love could be real, Norwaybot.

What if I'm just a whippersnapper?

trump is the greatest president ever prove me wrong

Post Missouri please?

Did the bot get programmed to reply intellectually?

Which thread is real?

I don't have Missouri

And they're still blaming Gerrymandering.

The one with superior memes.

>inb4 I'm a son of a pilgrim but 1/2 native American

Wait... bread deleted then restored
What is happening?

Worth a shot - no worries.

The abolishing of pathological hegemonic structures necessitates otherizing the white privilege agents until their flesh vessels are deconstructed in the forest.

Thanks - completely missed it.

We're more powerful than the jannies

Both. Reddit doesnt understand you can funpost. MADAME PRESIDENT YAAAS.

Nice, have fun watching cartoons.

please post commiefornia

Based
Thank you

this sounds very japanese

>this thread
>informative information on how states have been trending
>hillpepe thread
>chock full of shitposts
Hm really fires the ol' neurons, don't they?

Day of the rake when? And no (you) won't get checked

So then how did Washington State end up going blue in 2016?

MADAME
A
D
A
M
E

It happens everytime Awoobaker tries to be ironic.
I'm gonna finish Kino no Tabi tonight, then work on the OVA and movies tomorrow.

The guy was making them didn't do all 50 states...He wanted to but think about the work it would take, it was an ambitious task but he kind of just stopped

>ironic

No, he's just a faggot

Hey, you DID say I could make my own bread, after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=D4w7Y5F-ztQ

That I did, you had Evapolack's blessing, his poor little heart could not take the hillpepes.

desu I just dont think Ironic OPs are a good idea, all joking aside every one of them have the same fate

Honestly I think some people just need a sense of humor.
>tfw standing up to take a piss and realizing just how fucked up I am
wew.

It just shows that in a representative republic that that the average person in America is living under the tyranny of the majority

Problem is all the funposting just riles me up and makes me want to add to the chaos, and THEN....

>new bread uploaded

I think he's legit autisitc. This wasn't the first time he "snapped" like that

Regardless, kudos to the mods for bringing the thread back, I guess. We even got another thread to recycle

Will it turn red?

>"snapped"
How so, Evapolack? You had your moments were you went insane and all of the larping about NERV republic, remember that. What do you mean?

FIRE

>he still thinks I was larping

and you know damn well what I mean. I remember

If that is the case, you might want to cut him some slack.

I am still laughing over some of the times you overdosed on (you)s, leading to the destruction of like SIX threads

Nobody knows what you mean, your a loon.

Probably

youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc

What can I say? When it's THAT easy, and the shills get so bootyflustered, who wouldn't?

I'm looking forward to the next time

>the age of battleships is forever dead

Seems like someone will be in a world of trouble very soon.

>the left's braindead shills still exist

You're so silly, awooposter

Take your medication and go to bed. It's like 3am in the states

Oh trust me user, I fully understand. I remember when I asked some shill for some more "redpills", and he gave me like 12 (you)s kek

>when he starts calling you by your election nickname and you get an instant PTSD and then you get a seizure and shit yourself in public

SAY IT TO MY FACE

Thank god for urban Medicaid cuts

>the age of battleships is forever dead

Probably - but there's a push to rearm and modernize those Iowa-class beauties

popularmechanics.com/military/navy-ships/a26569/wwii-era-iowa-class-battleship-return/

Well, I'm sure shutting down the white chicks in Portland making burritos will continue the fucking bleed....Thats just me though

We use to crank them out like clockwork. Fordian economics worked.

Basic gesalt plz

Say it to her face

>The person who talks about shit from a japanese video game adaptation of an anime for political guidance for thousands of posts is telling someone to go take medication

Wew, okay lad. You are out of your mind.

Trump will have those shipyards buzzing again.

We have some news toys coming online very soon.

>USS Gerald Ford - the first of the new Ford-class aircraft carriers (largest evah)

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/the-us-navys-most-powerful-aircraft-carrier-ever-close-20920

>USS Washington - Virginia-class sub (4 more to follow)

upi.com/Defense-News/2017/05/30/New-Virginia-class-submarine-delivered-to-US-Navy/8411496155788/

Plus, reports out this week that the Naval fleet command claims the Ticonderoga-class cruisers are old and out-dates, with no acceptable replacement yet.

popularmechanics.com/military/navy-ships/a26632/us-navy-no-cruiser-replacements/

>New Aegis designers will hopefully get something approved to pump out new Naval air defensive units for our fleet by 2024
>high priority due to China's development of the aircraft-killer Dong-Feng 21 missiles

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DF-21

More to come user

Thanks.

Summary:
>The New South Korean President has expressed anger at the additional deployment of 4 new THAAD launchers on top of the 2 we already have here. He's concerned that he didn't have the consensus of the South Korean people. But due to NK constantly firing off rockets, he hasn't been able to warm relations with NK as he promised and it takes the wind out of his sails. He hasn't complained to the US about THAAD, he's only opening an inquiry within his own government.
>Two aircraft carriers are now near NK: the Vinson and Reagan strike groups represent perhaps the most powerful concentration of naval power anywhere currently on earth.
>The newly re-elected leader of Iran wants to remove sanctions, but they're still up to their old tricks. However, we are selling them 80 airplanes, despite some Republicans objecting. Good news: the people of Iran are increasing to be have a warmer sentiment towards the West (versus being radicalized).
>Turkey is mad we're giving weapons to the Kurds. They think weapons will end up in the hands of those that will end up fighting them on Turkish soil. They say this arming of "terrorists" ruins our relationship with Turkey. Domestically, people in U.S. support arming Kurds.
>An air strike by the U.S.-led coalition has killed the founder of the Islamic State propaganda media outlet Amaq in the eastern Syrian province of Deir al-Zor, his brother said in a Facebook post on Wednesday. Reuters could not independently confirm whether he had been killed. There was no immediate comment from the United States-led coalition against Islamic State. The post said the strike killed Rayan Meshaal and his daughter in their home in the city of al-Mayadin. Syrian opposition activists had been sharing news of Meshaal's death on social media.

here is a quick rundown

Who keeps splitfagging? There's three /ptg/'s in the catalog.

Anyone ever see the movie PCU?

Pretty funny - watched some of on TV earlier for first time in >15 years.

>GOOD LORD - THEIR PREDICTION OF ULTRA-PC SJW COLLEGE CAMPUSES WAS SPOT ON

who cares...Race war is SA is happening if they like it or not

There is really no reason not to modernize them. They are still great ships, fire support missions are still something the military wants/needs, and it's a fantastic platform to mount whatever electronics and defense systems you want. It certainly won't be more expensive than any of the crap ships we are making now a days. Scrapping them is a wasted and certainly doesn't save money when you consider how much the new "destroyers" cost.

*grabs you and takes selfie*

How old are you

Really oys my veys.

Awoobaker forgot to take his meds again. Nothing to worry about, just bump the thread with awoos once in a while

This is our future. The timeline must be set.

why do americans think these ridiculous fake teeth look good?

Did you happen to catch her talk at the Tech convention from yesterday? Her level of denial and social-pathy is still off the charts, placing blame on basically everything but herself.

>Almost like watching Louise Mench

A loss that surprising and big will cause mental issues, but it looks as if she's projecting major guilt onto others - perhaps there is another shoe to fall in criminal charges to still come about?

Because upsetting the most powerful man in the world's child will work out well

That guy is Israeli, no?

That's an Israeli.

Over 30