Say it with me:

say it with me:

10 FUCKING THOUSANDS HOMELESS POLES IN PARIS ALONE

The number in London is pretty much the same

Have them fight the refugees for housing and benefits.

Probably just tourists too cheap for the hotel.

No, never.
There are tons of Aziz, Mohammed and Bingo Bongo that need housing and benefits before them.
Poles are white and europeans, they have to be miserable.

I'm glad to see the Polish colonization effort well under way, but you guys are really gonna have to step this initiative up.

I've been to Paris and the homeless there make it look like Sudan not Poland. I was kind of hoping to enjoy it. I knew it was bad but the city is really deteriorating. I kind of understand now why some Japanese get anxiety attacks when they go.

You bastards need to stop flooding western europe

Better the poles then the shitskins

This. Pollocks like to be thugs. Gibbs them, like, horses and lances or something. They can clear out les banlieues and carve out their own fiefdom in their place.

> really gonna have to step this initiative up.
first we need to conquer the UK, our special tracksuit forces are already there

How about you grow a pair and kill them along with the other shitskins. These savages only understand one language: violence.

lol why arent they living in poland?

Poles are white niggers. They sit around in children's parks drinking alcohol, won't work, generally subhuman trash.

Oh the horror, especially drinking alcohol which is haram in your United Caliphate, right?

>children's parks

Don't generalize, Ben. It is like you would have sent 500k chavs to Poland and then expect us to have a good opinion about Anglos. Poles in Poland are totally different to the subhumans that you got there.

soon the polish overlords shall squat in Number 10

lol theyre the mexicans of europe

/thread

Yeah you also need children's parks to keep the kids away from muslims and politicians we know that

Have they not got families and homes in Poland?

I know a guy who went to paris to be "homeless" for couple of weeks just because he was bored.

Half of the homeless i came across in Brussels were poles. I think it's mainly because of drinking, polish guys drink too much

>flag
why it does not surprise me?

if you are homeless, then you are most likely an alcoholic

fucking hippies

I have not seen a homeless in Warsaw IN YEARS
neither any gypsie

and I remember that 10 years ago they were literally everywhere

I am still wondering why your governments love human trash so much

there are many gypsies in wrocław. they have their own neighbourhoods. they don't beg for monies or anything but I've never seen one working.

We have poles building parts of our house, they are cheap, efficient and honestly good working people. I'd rather import working poles than any other leeching shitskins

Work? They just steal and scrounge don't they?

Do you think I could smuggle in a rifle and go homeless hunting in Paris? I mean, the Muslims clearly don't have any problem doing it.

We managed to assimilate our based muslims called Tatars, they are a good example for western euro angry shitsking how to behave, our gypsies are all elegant and shit, if they are acting like apes we give them a boot

take back the poles in france please, they are all trashheads.

You haven't even seen Poles, all they do is work pajeet. Fuck off back to Pakistan will you.

don't forget all the racemixing by polish women

ofc theyran away from poland cause of no job and low salaries only to go live as homeless in a more gib inclined country, poles are litterslly worse than turks.

KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL THA POOR

Was talking about gypsies, never seen them do any work other than thieving.

Pols are great workers. I'd always take a Pole over any African/Muslim migrants. Their women are better looking too. We had lots of poles on exchange when I worked in a lab and the girls were all decent lookers (maybe they only sent the pretty ones over!)

Are those Gypsies?

Because I want to remind you that we and Romania insisted on cleansing them by leveling their mudhuts and congregating them into controlled ghettos, but the turbocucks at France and Germany condemned us and told us that they're ashamed to have us in the EU. So we said "fine" and let them leak into their countries.

Enjoy lol

But on the other hand i've never seen a single pole in a wellfare office. It's backed up by statistics if you do some fact-check. Altough you're not sending your best poles are still ok to me, their alcoholism is a non-problem unlike dark skinned criminality and constant incivility

Hey, you betta fix your gypsy problem in Rome, they were pissing me off

only the pretty ones go because they want to try the bbc. there's nothing we can do.

take in another million african migrants
within a few months homeless poles will all have been killed and eaten or gone back to poland

>Poland le savior of the white race

Poles are trash. Paris has become utter trash since Eastern European countried have joined. There are gypsy and polish beggars at every street corner

Being a travelling bum sounds a lot funnier than standard parking lot dweller, desu.

How do they know they are poles if they cant speak frog?

>When all the muslims shit in the streets and now nobody needs their toilet cleaned

I welcome these poles to the US.

BEADY EYES

How can there be tens of THOUSANDS, there are only a few hundred people at free food places, and I had a fucking boat when I was homeless.

I would take a million alcoholic Poles over 500 basketball Americans.

Sure Sekou, go back to Africa. The Japs have enough of you already and they don't want to come to paris no more because of you.

bring back coliseums

>implying a homeless pole isnt actually at home

>Most of them do not speak french

But a lot of them speak basic english, which already puts them ahead of most french.

That wouldn't have happened if instead of joining the EU the poles decides to join russia

go back home slav

we need to create an NGO that picks up homeless people in a bus in Paris, trucks them to the coast, puts them onto a raft, takes them out into international waters, transfers them onto a barge, then sails to Italy and drops them off as new refugees so they can get housing and a stipend and PS4 PROs

Pooles are literally niggers of Europe.

I read the news today oh boy
Four thousand Poles in Blackburn, Lancashire
And though the Poles were rather small
They had to count them all
Now they know how many Poles it takes to fill the Albert Hall

TEN THOUSAND PEOPLE MAYBE MOOORREEE

The idea is that if you don't give Mohammed the housing before Francois Mohammad is going to blow shit up.

Same shit here. "Refugees need emergency housing.." (meaning they get housing faster) "...so they don't radicalize or turn to crime". If there isn't room why take them in in the fucking first place!

Shouldn't have helped them in WW2.

breddy good

>being this triggered by facts

wew lad

10 THOUSAND PEOPLE

CAN YOU DIG IT, SUCKAS

I liked Paris more when it was a shitton of poles opposed to a shitton of arabs and niggers

>get to the Paris
>no job, no home
>sleep at street
>BLYYEEEET

Same shit. I want Paris for the French not for subhumans

I completely agree, the working ones have a better work ethic than most of out tradesmen. The media here hypes them up as being welfare scroungers, but honestly even as that I'd prefer them over whatever other flavour of minority they want to import. They're white and Christian, so even only their kids stand a much better chance of integrating into communities