>what's it like working with all old Jews
>Jewish Question
>other questions about the industry itself

I've got the gym in an hour

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is the industry hard to enter?

Holocaust yourself. But make sure it's a real one and you actually die.

besides obviously religious artifacts do you have any way of signaling to other jews that you're "one of them"

Did you like the movie Snatch?

how often do you with the blacks?

What would you do if a refined black brazilian gentleman would pull out his glock 40 and demand all your jews?

Why aren't you in Belgium? You're probably only a simple merchant. Not trading any real quantities.

Do you rip off goyim?

What do you think of this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

Where you got the jew store kike?

Give me money you damned kike.

kek how does it feel that goys are no longer marrying so you can't sell them diamonds anymore

Can you train me in your kike ways?

I want to learn how to screw over the Goyim too.

How much Christian baby blood do you need to consume every morning to retain your human form??

On the weekends do you say fuck it and skip the whole ritual, like how some people will have a "sweat pant day"

what's it like being a stereotype?

Not exactly, people with no diamond background and no connections have worked for and alongside me.

I'm very socially adept so I just kind of lead into it and say "look at my nose and hair and tell me what you think I am" in public

Love that movie
They do a lot of security and retail help, brettygood people
New York City is the heart of diamond wholesale
We in the office kind of hate the ultra-Orthodox and really Jew-y Jews. We prefer to work with Goyim or Poos
47th Street, NYC
I would if I could Sven
Times are a little difficult, people are sitting on a lot of stock and prefer not to buy more, but there've been lulls like this in the past, like the hippie/commie movement
I only say fuck it on the weekends with regards to carbohydrates
I felt that way before, but once I started in the heart of it all I noticed that it was way more diverse than I thought it was.

ok if you are a jeweler and not larping, identify this stone. Should be very easy.

nevermind good search still found it. thought teardrop would change it.

3/4c F VS Fancy Princess, Certified from Canada.

Curious if I got a good deal.

>New York City is the heart of diamond wholesale
I thought that was poo-in-loo territory since that's where most diamonds are cut?

Did you try and lasso the thing? I'm not good at the non to semi-precious stones. My diamond knowledge however is second to none.

>a fucking leaf

A-are you vlads tv bro?

Maple-leaf certified? F-VS is good for princess because of the large table so less chance of inclusions in the table. What'd you pay?
No I am not
Wholesaler to wholesaler or wholesaler to retail is 100% NYC.

Personally would've gone G.

1090. Another 200 for filler, and 200 for the band.

If I want to get a cheap diamond, or an actual affordable price (in comparison to the real cost of what diamonds are) where should I look? I'd love to be able to get one for when I propose to my fiancée but not about to drop stacks on a rock

And/Or, what's the best faux/zirconia I could get that would look great and could only be distinguished by a good jeweler, and thus if my wife-to-be made a fuss Id know she's stingy as fuck

Thank you

How much do you discount from list when dealing with a GIA stone?
Bonus question: what kikery do you know about with regards to GIA?

How do i munie?

lmao why bother with engagement ring

Filler? You had it fracture filled? Or various pieces of melee? Good price regardless.
Studied there, got my G.G. from there. We typically do 22-50 back the rap.
Moissanite if you want to be a cheap Jew, or just go to a wholesaler instead of a retailer. I'll make a throwaway e-mail if you actually want more information.

what you think about jordan belfort mr jew user

tips for any aspiring diamond dealers?

It was a resale. I bought the stone at auction. Had it set third party. Probably some rapper or basketball player who blew all his money.

How can one easily fence off stolen jewels, gems or valuable metals?

I love his tactics with the hard sell but do not approve of the criminality.
Start in retail, get to know your suppliers, go from there.
Doubt a rapper or basketball player would have any use for a 3 grainer PR

>recut
>recut
>melt

Semi precious, no it's an alexandrite, it changes colour in sunlight and is more valuable than diamond. The 2 colours should have been a give away. I call larp or just a hack.

user, when you see your primary care doctor, do you ever just start asking him about esoteric hormones with alphanumeric names?

Okay I'll check moissanite but yeah info on how to get in touch w/ a wholesaler would be nice. I know they probably don't deal single stones often so be interesting to see how to connect or how to get savy with knowing and telling diamonds worth vs what's being peddled.
Thanks for the info

Alexandrite is chyrosberyl, not beryl, and beryl and corundum are the main precious stones not including diamond. Though it's valuable doesn't mean that it falls under the typical four precious stones you fucking leaf. Not to mention it's usually fucking treated and easy to fake.

Not a LARPer or a hack, I've made these threads in the past. Get fucked.

Who would sell at 50 rap unless it's junk that would never move?
To add on, I would try to shave off as much as you can on the main stone without knocking it down to the next quarter carat.
Nobody tracks the small side stones and are usually sold by the bag wholesale.

chrysoberyl

Are you a zionist?

High fluorescence that are older stones that were bought before fluorescence was a meme
Not really

Of course we deal single stones.

It's only more valuable than diamond if certified untreated and has a good color change.

I like you friend, and your trips

To add on, unless it's a big stone in the high end of that half carat bracket where you can afford to lose 30 points on it. I had a 4.84MQ that we cut down to a 4.51 OV and it still tracked the same on rap and actually made it a higher color.

I always thought wholesalers, like other items, dealt primarily in bulk quantities especially if a wholesaler in NY supplying the countless jewelry and diamond shops?

But we do what are called "customer calls" where the jewelry store doesn't have a specific stone or wants to compare similar stones from different suppliers at different prices to see what will make them the most or will have the customer buy something.

What's a good online source or book you would reccomend reading to get some insight on diamonds?

Also, what's the most ridiculous stone (size, price, etc) you've had the opportunity to either sell, deal, cut, etc

Small stones, yes. Anything certified, usually around half carat and up is sold as single stones or in a package deal.

Coolest stone I've come in contact with was a 11 carat NFIY internally flawless. Biggest stone I've dealt is an 8 carat emerald cut.

Whoops, also, I'd just read Rapaport.

You're thinking about the diamond when all most women actually care about is the setting and band. They like the idea of having a quality diamond, but an ugly band will ruin the whole package for most women. Don't try to be so thrifty until you find out what she actually wants.

ahhh that's a nice little method to make sure some sales go through and I guess with the price of the stones both the wholesaler and store win, if they can get a sale, lol

Yep, certified hack. I am a qualified hackologist and have been trained in hack identification of many forms. You are a category 2. A forum hack who uses google to compensate for lack of skills. Quite common really. Semi-Precious to be certain.

WHERE DO YOU WORK YOU JEW D:

I never said it wasn't semi-precious yo faggot.

My bro does wholesale in Chicago

Dude holy shit, looked up internal flawless and prices going for 1c or so, how much was that 11 carat beast worth you think?

Easy now Hackberg. This isn't your gemology exam. No need to be frustrated. Luckily for you google exists so you can research this stuff. You should check out Alexandite. Pretty interesting stone extremely unique properties. most Gemologist would know that.

And thank you for the info, I'll check out Rapaport

Oh, I was hired by a Chicago firm, turned it down because I wanted to be in NYC. EM Trading?

Now look up prices for a natural yellow diamond and shit bricks.

It's hard to say, probably 400,000 or so, but that's based off of pricing knowledge of fancy yellows that I don't know.

so you mean to tell me if I bring you an off-color stone you can't even appraise it ? Bro, I just check the dictionary and that is literally the definition of hack. You know this right ?

I don't think he's actually dealt with EM. He usually does business in 67 Madison

Damn dude, just ridiculous, I mean I can see how easy it can be to get people to pay top dollar for those cause they look really nice but wow.
That's just insane :0

So what's the deal with black diamonds, where are they priced in the spectrum?

No you retard, a colored stone that large, or really any stone that large and flawless has no equal really in the market. It's like trying to put a price on a work by davinci.

Or are black diamonds not actually real? Lol my diamond knowledge is limited past basic/general knowledge and "pretty stone worth $"

>400K
>too large
Wtf kind of corner store ghetto hack Jeweler are you Chaim ?

>jew
>going to the gym

Fake and gay

This guy is a hack, I'll answer for him. Black diamonds are basically just carbon, they have the crystalline shape of a diamond but have not undergone the extreme pressures required to give them transparency.
They are one notch above "industrial grade" diamonds which were used for tools before Lab created zirconium became available.

Maybe if you keep posting I'll forget you weren't intentionally acting like a retard when you replied to begin with.

How's it feel to pay rapaport - 30 kike?

SA diamond center is full of you fucking kikes trying to jew my stones, Fuck that noise bro.

how does it feel knowing the millennials aren't bothering with your useless rocks and shiny metals?

Ok sorry just having some fun. I believe you are not a hack, carry on. Just bored AF.

That's basically standard across the wholesale industry though.

I should know.
Rough diamond licence in 6 different producing countries.
Get on my level.

ITT anons arguing over whose great^5 grandpa was a better business guy

Burgerbelly plz, try to achieve something by yourself.

Hey OP, how religious are you?

Because I know a lot of people here who say they're jewish in terms of nationality but don't do religion or just spend time with families on Saturday as a family tradition. What do jews usually do in US with religion?

how many times does the magnifying glass in pic, well... magnify?

is it true to you jews can 'sense/distinguish' other jews from Gentiles on instinctive level?

In hallways of joburgs diamond center all those literally stereotypical jewest of Jews wear 90 degree angle golden wesseltons hanging from their necks, too much hassle it's all about knowledge and loop what all use is 10x, I got my old loop what I got as "graduation present" or what ever and is better than those faggot loops.

>What do jews usually do in US with religion?
money and rape

Sorry guys OP here at gym like I said

I love diamonds, absolutely obsessed. I have a pretty good collection considering my age.

Do you think old cuts will keep their value? I know they're really popular right now, and I'm torn between selling now and investing in H&A or hanging on to them for rarity value, especially seeing as so many OEC and OMB get recut anyway. Recutting to H&A isn't really an option for me, because I'm not in the US.

Oh, I don't have anything particularly large, my biggest is a 2.4ct OEC ("fair" cut, according to GIA).

Yeah, old cuts will because estate pieces are coming back. I just got an H-VS2 OEC weighing slightly over 2 carats but that's the largest I have. I don't have any rose cuts or OMCs.
10x loupe
That's awesome
I'm not a hack m9 ;_;

Sorry guys I'm trying to get to all of your questions

H VS2? Nice! Mine is K VS1 according to GIA, J VVS2 according to EGL. Will hang on to that, thanks. I haven't even set it yet, I inherited from my father's aunt about a year ago, unset. I generally wear H&A but I do have a .57 J SI1 OMB pendant.

So what does your wife wear? Or is it like the shoemaker's kids going without shoes?

Why does your gym have a pool!?

I just walked down 47th street a few days ago. How much are the interest rates on those loans they are advertising?

Lol EGL of course.
Because it's a corporate gym and was the only gym around here that didn't have exclusively spinning and fucking yoga. How'd you know or did you hax my location

No clue, probably Jew high

I'm 24, unmarried but with a girlfriend who I want to marry. I tried to get her a Rolex but she doesn't wear watches so I got her some Akoya pearls and designer shit like bags, belts, et cetera, stuff she would wear.

I have a picture of my favorite stone in inventory if you want to see.

Do you feel more at home in America or Israel?

Have you had any dealings with DeBeers?