Sunni Shia Schism

What is even the point of the Schism?
Why do they continue to kill each other over who should of lead Islam 1356 years ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9yslQkz21O4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shia_Islam
ejil.org/pdfs/23/3/2308.pdf
nytimes.com/2017/04/22/world/europe/armenian-genocide-turkey.html
nytimes
archive.is/dJYDB
archive.is/NWoXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You could try actually reading up on it to find out, but the basis is quite simple to anyone legit redpilled:

There are two major branches of Islam: Shia (i.e. Catholics) and Sunni (i.e. Protestants)

>Shia (Iranians/Iraqi majority/Islamic Lebos) follow teachings of the Prophet Muhammad and his family directly, meant to be the purest interpretation of the Quran - Don't be a dick to yourself/others/nonbelievers unless they cause you harm, be inquisitive and support understanding God's realm (science, discovery, etc.)

Sunni (Pakis, Yemenis, Iraqi minority, Afghanis, what Sup Forums and europe calls "shitskins") are a sect that follow the prophet's friend, Abu Bakr, and his supporters. Predominantly politically tied activists who wanted power after the Prophet died. People supported the prophet's family and these arab culturally-intoxicated politicians were buttmad about it. To attain power, they created violent conflicts and culturally charged edicts contrary to Quranic principles yet still claiming to be the Prophet's teachings with a "twist" called Hadiths, giving power to the ruling clerics over numerous aspects of religious and personal life

Wahhabis (Saudis, Afghans, etc.) are radical Sunnis funded by even more extreme political powers to control wealth and power, based not out of Islamic law, but personal edicts of other Wahhabi leaders enveloped in desert tribal counterculture, are also veiled as Hadiths. The staples of Jihadi principles and almost guaranteed to be the ones behind terrorist acts now falsely labeled as "Islamist" terrorism. In actuality these are acts of Arab Cultural Extremist terrorism.

Hope this helps.

Shia's are ok though

Yes. They are predominantly good people.

I laugh when Aussies complain about Lebos. Most of them are Shia, albeit arrogant arabs culturally. They could have it much worse.

What about the Ibadi?
From what I hear they're pretty chill too

Cause they're cunts.
Who cares really, just encourage it.

If you ever visit Australia, visit Sydney and go for a wander around the Western suburbs like Fairfield. It's a fucking Mudslime shithole. We aren't as bad as Europe but there are definitely pockets where the same shit flourishes and it's pretty bad desu senpai.

They are followers of the Prophet's family and his closest associates. In a few ways they are very similar to Shias, if not included as such by some groups. Following Imam Ali is usually a sign of who more closely aligns with Shia than Sunni.

Ibadi's are in Oman, they're a heresy (Too much ck2) that developed so of course they will be more lenient.

For the most part, shias and christian arabs are alright. Although they're becoming an endangered species.

kill ALL muslim.
No need to waste time with their sects believes

>falsely labeled as islamist

No.

The people carrying out those acts are Wahhabist Muslims.

That's Islamic Terrorism.

I understand. My best friend grew up in Sydney and we went to school with Lebos here in the states. It took him 5 years to realize most arabs are just shitheads.

>islam isn't exactly tolerant
Once the clean up infidels, they keep fighting
Different interpretations

If you truly wish for the redpill, you must distinguish between deceptive labels and truth.

You cannot be a terrorist and Islamic. You cannot be a terrorist and a Christian. You cannot be a terrorist and a follower of the Old Testament.

They all mandate the same thing because it's all the same source material. Those claiming to be are simply not.

I cannot claim to be a nigger if I am not black. If I claim to be, and CNN reports me as such, it is still on you to believe it as the truth or not.

Regardless, it is not the truth.

Most lebs here are sunni actually.
>Christian leb

Well, there's your problem, mate.

Sounds nice...but

>terror tactics/relentless war on infidels
Is spelled out in the instructiins to being a good mudslim & following the example of God's "ideal man" aka Pedo-pbuh

Islam was a mistake. My great grandparents thought so too.

>Afghans
>Wahhabis
They're literally Persian Sunni's. Not wahhabists you fucktard

It's spelled out in Christian doctrine as well tbqh famalam desu senpai

user you're wrong
Shias follow abu backr
Sunnis follow muhammad

I see JIDF has arrived. Nice thread while it lasted.

>flag
hahahahaha

I'm afraid you need to read a history book, my friend. You can start with the '79 soviet invasion and work your way up from there.

That is blatantly incorrect. Does your cleric teach you this? Curious.

>an actual good informative post in Sup Forums without bias
i know it has small mistakes but wow i love you

I'd truly love to continue this, but it is late in the morning.

If the thread is still alive then, I will respond to all questions with educated backing or a verifiable, reputable source. (I apologize, the Zionist Handbook and your preacher's sunday lecture post 3 cups of Christ's blood-deep do not qualify as verifiable)

Shai Islam is about as relevant to Islam as Mormonism and Jehovah's Witnesses are to Protestantism. The vast majority of Muslims are Sunni, including virtually all migrants. It's the largest religious sect on Earth, with more followers than Catholicism

But

> muh Shiites

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

You've got those mixed up, son
Ali ibn Abi Talib is who Shia follow
Abu Bakr is who Sunni follow

This. If you follow the Prophet and Ali's teachings, you are Shia.

Taliban =/= Afghan people dumbass

Saudi Arabia is Wahhabist, not Sunni

>I laugh when Aussies complain about Lebos. Most of them are Shia

yeah but a lot of them are sunni : see video
youtube.com/watch?v=9yslQkz21O4

Wait isn't that wrong?

I was taught that the Sunni follow the descendants of Mohamed in their desire for world conquest.
Their literal belief being that only the prophets descendants are worthy to rule the world.
Thus they celebrate the life of the prophet and desire to follow his example of conquering and enslaving the infidel.

Shia are the ones whe gave power to their clergy which mainly dismissed most parts of Islam in general (especially following Muhamads example in life was deemed haram).
While they also absorbed beliefs from the local religions such as Zoroastrism and Budhism.

Both of believe the other one isn't representative of ''Real muslims''.

Anyway i prefer the Shia since they are capable of secular thought.

so the wahhabis are redpilled

got it

Yo user, mind if I ask you: what's your actual opinions on the Armenian Genocide? Asking for obvious reasons

Wahhabism is a branch of Sunnism

Sunni's don't consider wahhabists to be Sunni. Wahhabists are outside the fold of sunnism

haha thats so wahhabi

these guys are great

Yeah, the Shia are universalists like their Catholic apostate cousins. They even have their own pope.

Shia and Sunni still both burn in Hell for denying that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

Muslim here. Congrats you just made the most retarded post I've seen this month.
Your ignorance is astounding

Realized i was wrong i mixed ali with abu backr
But still this user is wrong on many levels

First off both sects are shit and both have corrupted the hadiths to control the masses
>shia (Iranians/Iraqi majority/Islamic Lebos) follow ali they disregade the prophet muhammed they believe ali was the real one and they dont believe muhammed's hadiths but they believe the hadiths of ali which are a bit fabricated since they contredict the quran they have a diffrent prayer and some shia the only thing common with sunnis and shias is the quran
See >en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shia_Islam

Sunnis(all the others in muslim world) claim to follow the real teachings of muhammed yet alot of their hadiths are pretty falsified
There is even a hadith when muhammed said "do not write down ahadiths about me"
And yes looking at history of the sunnis omar and abu bakr have been using fabricated hadiths to control the masses,omar personally used to exil anyone who would spread the truth about him to the point of burning entire villages if someone knew about him fabricating them

You are correct on the wahhabists

The only correct muslim sect is quranism since it directly follows the word of god unaffected by the corruption of hadiths

the quran couldnt be corrupted because since arabs used to be illitrated muhammed recited the quran and they memorized it thats why we have to recite verses in our prayers 5 times everyday to keep our memory refreshed

>Dumb shitskin nigger doesn't know wahhabi is the only redpilled sect
typical

It did happen but numbers are nonsence cmon user there were only 1.2m Armenians living in the Empire, I blame russians for it tho If Russians didnt armed you guys there would be no hamidiyan (corrupt police force mostly kurdish and turkish) and If there were no hamidiyan police force and its corrupt lootings , mass murderings and other corrupt shit. That was the reason why rebellion became bigger

Are you really that massively retarded? They are killing each other for who gets religious money and pussy. Same shit Christianity does. Islam is pretty much the only corporation in the desert right now, everything else is demolished and sand.

>and If there were no hamidiyan police force and its corrupt lootings , mass murderings and other corrupt shit rebellion wouldnt be that big
Forgot to add last part Fixed

educate, don't hate

He can't because he's wrong and lying about being muslim. Whether he truly claims to be or not, those are facts.

>wahabbi
oh shit I was usings its controlled opposition slave name

SALAFI STRONK

Yeah really redpilled by killing fellow muslims and using hadiths to control idiots like (((ISIS))) to do their bidding
Those fuckers even contredict the same hadiths they fabricated
What about killing christians and jews who cause no harm and no aggression?didnt the quran forbid the blood of the people of the book?
Check mate wahabbi

I'm gonna unite all mumin under salafism with a jihad

Turk fag in UK here

No one even in the extreme far right doubts the deaths during the incident.

Many are of the opinion, including myself, that the events were an unfortunate chain that was not started with the intention to exterminate Armenians but to resettle them in areas where they would not pose a military risk. However it resulted in deaths of many due to attacks by Muslim populations motivated by a thirst for revenge for attacks by Armenian militias armed by Russians, famine and disease.

Catholics are the ones that diverged from the Bible. The Protestant Church began because they wanted to return to the Bible and leave the corrupted Catholic Church.

maybe those fellow muslims shouldnt be fucking cucks and heretics

Or you simply just wanted to rape and loot.
There i fixed it for you. Because that's all what religion is. Nobody gives a shit about your sandy hoodie prophet, nobody even reads the Koran, you just want to rape and steal, that's all you are doing with your religion. Christians done the same. The only solution for this madness is to dip heads of your religious leaders into acid and make them be fucked by pack of elephants. Then they will learn to respect life.

MUNAFIQ? YOU MUST DIE QUICK

>What is even the point of the Schism?
i guess your at about that age where we have to have the talk. you see son when a man loves a woman but doesnt want to get her pregnant he will try to pull out and shoot his schism on her back or maybe her stomach depending on the position

women lie about being on the pill. thats why your here today and im stuck paying for food for you to eat

I can't say anything about the numbers. I recall estimates being anywhere from 800k to 1.5m. Number discrepancy is the least of my concerns. Honestly, as a US citizen, I want Turkey and the US to recognize the genocide. Too bad Erdogan is shit. The best thing for this country would be opening up its borders

>I blame russians for it tho If Russians didnt armed you guys there would be no hamidiyan
Interesting point you bring up there. I don't have any response, but I would appreciate it if you went into more detail about that. You got my curiosity

Interesting. I, again, can not comment on the original motive that resulted in the Genocide, but I do know it resulted in the deaths of a lot of Armenians. What's causing the denial of it then?

If you two don't mind me asking:
Do you consider it a Genocide?
Do you dislike Armenians for reasons related to the Genocide, directly or indirectly?

I don't hate Turks. I hate Erdogan because, well, you all know
I also do want to say thanks for having a civil conversation. It's a thing you don't find too often anymore

This.both sides were killing each other because of the religion.

Look user i never said the cucks and heretics shouldnt be killed i fully support sharia on a muslim land fags,sluts,cucks,traitors all should be killed
BUT ISIS are not our friend they impose (((their)))) own version of islam with falsefied hadiths that the wahabi kike imams use to control muslims to clean the arab world from enemy of israel and to weaken the muslim lands

Also dont forget that they target women and children and people of the book even tho it is strictly prohibited to not attack them unless they do

Not because of religion. If they respected their god and their religion they wouldn't be going to UK for money, they would be staying in the holy desert land, rolling in holy sand and waiting for talking bush to come along. Even if you are a Christian, you should go to your desert, to your holy land and stop using witchcraft computers. Desert is your holy land, god was there, not in bank/hoe house of UK.

>Cruelly murdered [opposing group] as well as [same group] that did not agree
Sounds like BLM desu senpaitachi

KAFIR

A JIHAD ON YOU

i've seen mexicans do it.

Dont worry you kike lover your greatest ally will do it for you

hahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Jehovah's witnesses aren't (((protestants))) or even under the Protestant branch. Get fukt, Orthodox Jew

>The hadiths are false! The hadiths are false!
kafir dog. I put a Jihad on all of you munafiqun

how dare you tell me the hadiths are false.

What level of stupid are you on, user.

>Interesting point you bring up there. I don't have any response, but I would appreciate it if you went into more detail about that. You got my curiosity
Its simple as its sounds Russians and Ottomans hated eachother ,after the 1877-1878 Ottoman - Russian war Ottomans became so weak Russians wanted to the final blow by Arming Armenians thats how the shitshow started
>Do you consider it a Genocide?
It seems clear as daylight that Anti Christian mobs and Hamidiyan massacres was Genocide but when it comes to resettling part no. It was wrong not all of the Armenians were rebelling but still its not a genocide
>Do you dislike Armenians for reasons related to the Genocide, directly or indirectly?
No Hrant Dink was my favorite journalist untill that gulenist fag killed him

Well. What did he say that was wrong ?

The only thing I know of the sunni shia divide is that sunnies are alot more aggressive. I'm a Catholic with a few sunni friends.

Long story short we all went out for some kbbq and the 4 sunnies at the table found out that one of the guys was a shia, I've never seen a group of people become so two faced in my life. The cursed at him and chased him off. It was sickening and it started a massive divide in our social group.

>Its simple as its sounds Russians and Ottomans hated eachother ,after the 1877-1878 Ottoman - Russian war Ottomans became so weak Russians wanted to the final blow by Arming Armenians thats how the shitshow started
I see what you mean. Thanks

>but when it comes to resettling part no
Do you mean the 1914-1918 part? user, because it was a ethnic group that was forcibly removed without the proper resources (food, water) through land does make it a Genocide. The documents from Ottoman officials also show that it specifically mentions targeting Armenians with the intention of forcibly removing and killing them. Unfortunately I do not have the documents on hand

>No Hrant Dink was my favorite journalist untill that gulenist fag killed him
Kek, I like you. People like you will be the reason as to why the two countries can repair relations

>because it was a ethnic group that was forcibly removed without the proper resources (food, water) through land does make it a Genocide
the problem is, the guys responsible for this were tried in malta by the allied forces. and they found nothing, thus they aquitted.
other than that. that description you posted only viable after 1945. not before.
I suggest you to read maxime gauin about this. I'm linking his article in the european journal of international law: ejil.org/pdfs/23/3/2308.pdf

he was complaining that nobody still couldn't answer it.
>People like you will be the reason as to why the two countries can repair relations
as long as you keep karabağ, it is not happening. you are not more important than azerbaijan for turkey.

>because it was a ethnic group that was forcibly removed without the proper resources (food, water) through land does make it a Genocide
user Lets say you're an Ukranian and you're living at Crimea one day Russian officals comes and forces you to move to siberia without giving anything that doesnt makes it genocide, I know the life standarts in the Ottoman empire and the life standarts in the modern day Russia isnt comparable but the point is same. Also they couldnt afford to give food nor protection to Armenians even soldiers were starving.Dont get me wrong i think genocide should be recognized but resettling shouldnt be considered genocide
>The documents from Ottoman officials also show that it specifically mentions targeting Armenians with the intention of forcibly removing and killing them.
Which army doing this tho ? If its Hamidiyya or Anything related to Sultan Abdülfaggot the second it might be true but i dont think that Kazım Karabekir's army would do someting like it. He was a filthy liberal

>ejil.org/pdfs/23/3/2308.pdf
thanks user

>as long as you keep karabağ, it is not happening. you are not more important than azerbaijan for turkey.
That's fair. I understand why this government is backing Karabagh, but I don't agree with it since it's unnecessary war. Both Armenia and Azerbaijan are guilty in creating unnecessary war

>non Lets say you're an Ukranian and you're living at Crimea one day Russian officals comes and forces you to move to siberia without giving anything that doesnt makes it genocide, I know the life standarts in the Ottoman empire and the life standarts in the modern day Russia isnt comparable but the point is same. Also they couldnt afford to give food nor protection to Armenians even soldiers were starving.Dont get me wrong i think genocide should be recognized but resettling shouldnt be considered genocide
fair
>Which army doing this tho ?
It was whichever was in power in 1914-1918. I don't know off the top of my head. I know the very least of documents that will be published that would be stronger evidence than anything currently there for proving that it was specifically targeting the Armenians in Turkey

In the old testament which isnt Christian

>hey guys, these faggots are less gay than these other faggots, lets love them
Fuck off kike

>It was whichever was in power in 1914-1918. I don't know off the top of my head. I know the very least of documents that will be published that would be stronger evidence than anything currently there for proving that it was specifically targeting the Armenians in Turkey
Im sorry user i cant make a healthy statement without seeing the documents

But it is. Because it's our base along side Jesus.

We are just hipster jews

>be faithful muslim
>fight for centuries with your brethren whether Ali and his descendants are the rightful rulers of the caliphate
>get cucked in the process by iraqi, persian, turkish, egyptian and saudi adhoc dynasties
>argue about muh righteous lineage when in reality whomever has enough gold to militarily control Mecca wins
>constantly send money and children to die for this
To be muslim is to be the ultimate cuck

>>Shia (Iranians/Iraqi majority/Islamic Lebos) follow teachings of the Prophet Muhammad and his family directly, meant to be the purest interpretation of the Quran

You mean Sunni you fucking mongrel.

I understand. I wish I could provide it to you, but all I know is that it will be published in some book within the next few years. I don't know how much more I can say, but this should provide a good overview of public info: nytimes.com/2017/04/22/world/europe/armenian-genocide-turkey.html

Remember to archive:
>nytimes com/2017/04/22/world/europe/armenian-genocide-turkey.html
--> archive.is/dJYDB

Thanks user. Should ejil.org/pdfs/23/3/2308.pdf be archived as well?

If you want more people to read it, yes. Nobody's heard of that domain before.

archive.is/NWoXw

it is the domain of european journal of international law, an academic site. it is normal that nobody hear it before.

literally same things can be said about whites