britainelects.com/

>Corbyn to attend election debate:
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40105324

>Trump pulling out from Paris agreement:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/31/donald-trump-pull-paris-climate-deal-reports2/

>Surgeon gets 15 years for performing hundreds of unnecesary mastectomies
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-40108558

>Latest contreversial poll shows conservative losses
thetimes.co.uk/article/latest-general-election-poll-predicts-conservatives-will-lose-seats-02zfwl8lc

>Corbyn follows up car crash with a disaster on mumsnet livechat
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/30/huge-disappointment-mumsnet-users-vent-fury-jeremy-corbyn-leaving/

>Corbyn suffers childcare car crash interview at hands of Women's Hour
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40090520

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZKX7Zx4Zno
youtube.com/watch?v=Rb9m2IU46Tc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KARENPOSTING IS BACK!

1st for America

HEIL JEZZA

Vote Labour so I can have a better life at your expense.

fugg

I love mummy.

Vote Labour so you can pay for my useless degree.

Vote Labour so that I don't have to pay for non-essential NHS services

Whats the turnout percentage gonna be then

50%? 70%?

68%

jesus christ why cant we fucking turn these uselss cunts into fuel or mulch

Is it white?

63.4% just so that guy loses his bets.

>German and Hispanic Studies

y tho

You got Karen'd

So is the general consensus that yougov is just putting out complete bollocks?

The NHS should be scrapped and put into the armed forces

Probably more or less the same as 2015. A lot of young people have registered but that's only half the battle.

KAREN IS A FUCKING FILTHY WHORE WHO TAKES MUSLIM COCKS UP THE ARSE DAILY AND THEN DRINKS ISLAMIC CUM

because the Germans are going to become an extinct race.

So that she can have a chip on her shoulder the rest of her life..

Turning polytechnics into "universities" was one of the worst things Labour ever did.

2/3rds of the registering people were re-registering.

I'm 18, not even going to bother voting. Nobody good to vote for.

Finally taken the blackpill, lads. It's like a great weight has been lifted from me all at once. I feel free.

In the small print they even admit this is the case.

Crocodile Dundee was a bad film.

Just vote for someone random so you can get the turnout percentage over 63.5 xxx

why?

What's the black pill? Fucking black chicks? Because whatever weight you've lifted will probably come back in STDs

People who've moved

see
The YouGov "mistakes" like claiming Windsor is a safe Labour seat are all fabrications by Mayshills. They will photoshop images to take credibility away from YouGov.

Their model is actually very accurate, and the reactions in the markets and bookies are proof of that. We're bound for a hung parliament, make no mistake.

>I want to live in a country where we embrace other cultures
What's with this? I haven't lived in Britain for a while - have they really destroyed our culture through the education system this much? No one knows what British identity is anymore?

Why should students be saddled with debt when Martha from Kent's sociology degree benefits us all?

>What's the black pill?
Away with you, boardie scum.

But I thought that the fact the polls were closing with Labour rising faster than the Tories falling was proof that more first-time voters were registering and that Tory losses were more or less proportional.

I've decided to stay in bed and not go work!!!!

>Labour wins
>Corbyn pushed out
>Farage becomes leader
>fires Cabinet
>stops immigration

Kangaroo Jack was a good film.

My constituency in 2015
>CON 52 (+2)
>UKIP 17.5 (+14)
>LAB 16 (-1)

(You)gov 2017:
>CON 57%
>LAB 24%
>UKIP 6%

they're making shit up

>rem

shit taste

Explain this then.

The bookies have shifted a tiny fraction and remember that bookies are not there to predict things they are there to make a profit.

>Their model is actually very accurate
It does actually have east devon as likely independent though. And the greens between 4 and 46% in Glasgow. Obviously that windsor was a meme shop so some user could say the queen was voting labour.
I also meant their polls, everyone else has the tories 6-12% ahead. Yougov is an outlier.

Eat shit

When is Tony Blair coming back?

100% butterface, but I'd be a fucking liar if I said I didn't want to milk those tits.
LORDY

Nah eat my shit remcuck

The labour rise has partially or mainly come at the expense of the lib dems and greens

Just make STEM and a yearly rotating set of courses based on the needs of the country free for that time. Need more programmers? Programming courses are free. Predict a need for more historians for whatever reason? Make them free.

The main reason sociology and film studies are even available is *because * uni costs money. They charge gullible idiots 9k for a 1k course so they can subsidise the stem subjects who can cost 30k a year to teach

Also >going to uni at all

Kek, fell for the "you need a degree for working any job even at Tesco" meme

That's not on their website.

>Labour wins
>Abbot, Corbyn, McDonnell, and Raynor are assassinated by the proud SAS before 7am

You're just jealous

He was thinking about coming back but he must've seen how unpopular he is and he's gone silent now for several weeks.

He'll probably start work as a talk show host here soon.

Late Night with Blair.

Yes it is.

Because they changed it last night, it was a fucking shambles.

FUCK BRITAIN. I hate you to kingdom come. You are literally the worst piece of shit puppet governatorate in the entire world. YOU ARE IN FUCKING EUROPE YOU POOR ILL FOUGHT PROGRESSIVE PIECEOFSHIT PIECE of fucking human shit. FUCK YOU

My grandpa died 2 days ago in Tower Hamlets. I HATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU FUCKING IDIOTS. DUMBFUCKISTANIS. FUCK YOU.

You are responsible for him dying. You are part of the reason he is dead. No pension. No healthcare. No fucking ANYTHiNG FUCK YOU FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU FUCKING FUCK FUCK. I hope you bitch fucking bitch niggers feel the constraints and the fucking restrictions of the fucking WONKA CHOCOLATE FIEFDOM YOU PIECES OF SHIT. EDITEH NA XUY

I have never been so much more embarrassed to be a nationality then when i did righjt FUCKING NOW...FUCK YOUOOUUU. May the shortage of jobs mean for you all that participate din the BREXIT, A QUICK AND FAITFUL DEATH. I HOPE YOU PIECES OF HUMAN LITERALLY NOTHING ARE HAPPY. FUCK YOU TO KINGDOM COME. BRITAIN ISNT A FUCKING COUNTRY. FUCK YOU. UNITED STATES RULES YOU AND IS YOU. YOU ARE LITERALLY LARPING AMERICAN YOU REVISIONIST FUCKS. MAKES ME EXTREMELY DEPRESED TO HAVE BEEN BORN IN THE SAME VOLK AND NATIONALITY AS YOU. BRITAIN IS AMERICAN, SO FUCK YOU.

>Because they changed it last night
lol did you actually see it on their website yesterday, or did you just see the twitter troll then checked their website and assumed they changed it when you realized they don't match?
faggot

fuck sake lads i need some fucking ideas.

I have a free 60 Quid bet I need to use, I want something that actually has a good chance of succeeding I was thinking of going for lib dems under 11.5 Seats for 2.25 Odds

All jokes aside can we all agree that UKIP are the best option this election, regardless of whether or not they'll win a single seat?

That debate last night sealed it, to hear them boo and jeer when Paul linked the muslim extremists to Islam. When he was accused of stirring up hatred for merely wanting to reduce immigration rates.

They're the only party that makes any sense, their seats won't reflect that but we can help their numbers to.

That's naughty!

Or do you Britbonglians say noughty?

Hm...

I made this screenshot myself.

Which party will give me detailed anime feet?

Mate even labour sources called the analysis rubbish

>My grandpa died 2 days ago in Tower Hamlets
unfortunatly it wasnt in a war so he could prevent your father from spawning you achmed.

At least its not Sociology or Social Work

BUF

This is a good idea and why I like UKIPs policy on it.

I kind of like arguing with people about politics on leddit. Their views are so shit you can literally say anything and it will refute them

Why are IRA songs so much better than loyalist songs?

This is the best loyalist one I can find and all the rest sound like they were made on a keybaord from the 1980s.

youtube.com/watch?v=RZKX7Zx4Zno

IRA songs are far superior.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rb9m2IU46Tc

Try some of the Orange ones like build my Gallows, they are a million times better than the taig shit

>tower hamlets

paki detected

>going to reddit

Absolutely mate Paul's done a fab job, the manifesto alone is way better than anything the other parties have produced.

Fuck off, McDonnell.

It has some pretty good niche subs aside from the political cancer

How did I do?

I often wonder why Sturgeon hasn't complained about the picture everyone uses for her

She aint much but she's lost quite a bit of weight since that one where she just looks like a man in drag

She should go back to the classic mullet.

You wake up on the 9th after going to bed comfortable knowing the tories will walk it

You wake up in the mornings, check your phone, lots of notifications

>the labour party had won a majority of 13 seats
>experts say pensioners abandoned the tories in big numbers, and the youth vote really was 80%
>Theresa May is wobbling all over the place on TV, Boris is made the new party leader and may is forever disgraced
>Corbyns smug face is on the TV claiming a hard won campaign
>multiple tory MPs looking on in shock

How do you react?

I'm on holiday. I just won't come back.

Also May is definitely resigning as leader if she doesn't get a majority, yes?

I wake up properly

The same way as that couple in that shitty Lib Dem PPB.

anime was a mistake

this

what was that love

>NHS is underfunded as fuck
>But fuck this machine helping to fund it

>not getting private healthcare

ironically, you'd have to have dementia to think voting for may was a good idea

Oh another foreigner tripcunt that thinks his shitty opinion has value

>PSSS A-user, yer votin SNP I hope

Just went on jewbook for the first time in months

Scrolled down about 10 posts and my blood was already boiling

That settles it. I'm voting Tory. Can't let millenials have the satisfaction of Corbyn as PM.

I know we shouldn't trust polls after Trump but is Corbyn actually pulling this back or is this just more fake news?

*blocks your path*

John Prescott said he'd win, so he will

They would be close if all of Scotland went Labour.

>reminder if it wasn't for this lesbian we'd be in a much more perilous position

Link?

>Boss eyes
>Boss tits