Trump Exempts Entire Senior Staff From White House Ethics Rules

>President Donald Trump has exempted his entire senior staff from provisions of his own ethics rules to allow them to work with political and advocacy groups that support the administration.

What does he mean by this?

>dailybeast

It means he (the writer) is trying to incite riots. I hope he gets arrested. Fake news has consequences.

Its called new public management and its a shame they dont hang the Obongobots

It's real, other news sources such as Politico are now reporting it.

>politico
>news source
Kek, go back to kikebook

when will you grow tired of this uphill battle?

Till the last jewrnalist has comitted sudoku or got killed by his own family

so you'll keep shitposting "muh MSM" until you die? I mean, I'm shitposting "muh Scoops" but at least Trump will be out of office in a year or two

So your a moron ignoring easily verifiable facts. Good to know.

Not just on here, not just on the internet, not just MSM. Every jewrno everywhere, needs to die.

We are fighting fanatics ie: loony toons. Let's finish what 1945 started.

TFW when Trump was draining the swamp but then he exempted his own staff from his draining the swamp rules.

kek

Trumpfags got conned so godamn hard. Should have voted for rand paul.

Jewrnos are incompetent goys not able to get the information or the meme behind what they are writing, let alone inform third persons about it. They might have been useful over the last 400 years, but now, they are all useles, even dangerous with their not even half true story telling.

easy there gruber

Don't you get it you are Trumpfag now as well now? Stop pretending a fanatic ideology is going to play nice with you. This is for all the marbles. Jews, Blacks, Whites, Asians anyone that is free the nut the fuck up multicultural style. Weird looking Spartans HAOOOOOOO!

>Real
>Politico

I should add just to be clear FREE WOMEN as well. Ladies PUT ON THE BLUE WAR PAINT AND SCREAM!

The only uphill battle going on here is you getting your daughter out of the way so you can get another shot at prepping the bull

A mixed person will never be able to recreate the beauty of there for fathers only appreciate or Hate. Love each Breed of human!

The cult of Trump will defend this of course.

We need a movement
#(((They))) will not divide us

D-d-d-drain the swamp

good

Lol dude yes drain the swamp. Lol. Disgusting photo. Do not post trash on this beautiful site.

post proof of order shillbot.

Brb I need to go throw up at the weird trannie CNN fucks infesting my site.

Happening?

They can post here again.

B-based T-trump.

It means his administration has no ethics, but we all knew that already. He just dropped the pretense.

Why did he fight the OGE on its requests to see the waivers? Why did he issue more waivers in his first three months than Obama issued in 8 years?

It means we have a fighter in the white house. He's willing to do what it takes to win and rejects the cuckservative principal that it's better to lose with dignity than win unfairly. He's /ourguy/