The reddit problem

We need to do something about them they are stopping progress and getting things done. Why are they here?

>they are stopping progress and getting things done
Well which is it?

>Why are they here?
They get bored in their censored echochamber

Just spam every single bait/shill thread redditors fall for with redpills and sage them.
>pic is jews admitting to lie about holocaust numbers

Just post redpill facts about the Jewish problem and they'll oust themselves

This. They will either leave because we insulted our greatest ally or take the red pills.

Are you

annoyed at

the whitespaces?

anyone who ACTUALLY USES reddit knows you just put two spaces after the full stop and it puts the
back in for you.

Yeah the trump dicksucking contest is getting unbearable. Im sick of hearing about fucking trump everyday 24/7

They have seen the light. Some good peepz got stuck on reddit trying to pill the normies only to find out they were fighting bots.

They have seen the blinding light of Sup Forums that which drove Shia to insanity.

wasn't it the antifas plan to divide us by saying stuff like that?

Samson option.
We need to scatter.

>OP
>t.Reddit

No that was just a delution /ptg/came up with

Idiot. Samson is supposed to be used on external enemies. Kys shill.

Im summoning them

Don't delude yourself.

then post his name in a public forum one more time.

IF you're SO SICK OF HIM JUST COMPLAIN LOUDER. I THINK I'M ALMOST GETTING THE POINT OF YOUR COMPLAINING YOU WANT TRUMP LESS FAMOUS RIGHT?

>>>TRUMP

IS THAT WHO? IS THAT WHO YOU'RE SICK OF HEARING ABOUT

well don't fucking type it!

Fair point. If we examine reddit itself could we come up with a "vaccine" to repel them based on dislikes?

How can you tell nu-pol wise sage?

How long until the pills we slipped into their drinks start kicking on?

I've been on reddit and Sup Forums the same amount of time. I never became one of them though I swear.

When they call you a shill or when there is a /ptg/ thread

Never the click bait the eat on jewtube crosses out the effects of the pill

>faggot commentary bonus

Reddit is a hive of liberal cucks. I couldn't care less about what they do or don't do.

they're like the borg
trying to merge us into the collective

Fuck the /ptg/ threads, I like any self respecting deviant have gotten some major kicks out of trump but keep that shit for your safe space

Shit threads 24/7,only Trump,Trump,Trump.Faggots who do not archive articles.1 line long posts because these faggots have adhd and are braindead.Dont know shit about board culture nor do they care.
24/7 e-celeb shilling threads,massive ciclejerk.They ruinbour memes and nothing gets done,i thought pre-election and this springs Sup Forums was unberable.Now i realize that its dead,the problem is there are not any good alternatives.
2x4 chan has shit mods and other shitholes are just too small....

Last couple breakthroughs on seth rich came from there.
Pol lost its focus long ago and it wasn't readitts fault

Redditfags fall under one of two types

>The_Donald
Many of the conservative redditfags that voted for trump act like the faggot from the T_D. Loves "based" trannies and loves niggers. Thinks hitler was evil. Agrees with the liberals on a lot of issues involving race/ religion/ etc. wants to be tolerant and sheeiit

>arrogant liberals
All liberal redditfags can fit into this catergory. Most of the liberals there are so fucking arrogant woman their supposed superiority. These people are easy to mock and make fun of. Sub-plebbits such as politics, atheism, marchagainsttrump are breeding grounds for that faggotry

Get your shit together soldier, place gets flooded with new recruits and your overwhelmed by the training. I dont remember 1488 commanding you to be a pussy

>but muh mods need to protect my anti safespace REEEEEE

Seth Richbis a shit meme Trump can fucking die,who gives a fuck he is a kike puppet anyway like any candidate you have or you will have.The cpitalist jews own the US and most of the world.
Just look at the countries without a central bank North Korea,Iran,Syria.
The arab spring was their doing because Gadaffi was trying to give an alternative currency tobthe petrodollar.

Not my anti-safespace,but there is so manny pointless shit threads and spam that the retards from reddit fall for that you cant have any conversation.
I dont give a fuck if they are libtards or commies its more fun for me to trigger them.But when a blumf btfo thread gets 300 replies you know something is wrong.

Our founding father's wanted this great website to be about anime, we must embrace it. Find the closest 2D and hug her tight; declare her to be your waifu loud and proud. It's the only way.

>a fucking leaf

Its getting hard to tell the Forrest from the trees alright. The madman has stirred up some crazy shit, I feel like the US is closer than ever to an uprising of sorts, so many hopes foolishly pinned on a reality star..

Are we watching the dreams of those in the last chance saloon breaking apart? I think we are in a transition phase where a large % of the US pop will completely disengage from 'muh vote counts' 'he's our man'. With MSM openly discussing deep state the reality of the puppet presidents is becoming clear.

I think if we can ride this out Sup Forums's ranks will swell with a new brand of disenfranchised.