Was he right Sup Forums?

Was he right Sup Forums?

Timmy dindu nuffin wrong

According to former director of the FBI Louis J. Freeh, in an internal memo: yes. OKC was blowback for criminally flawed ROEs at Waco and especially Ruby Ridge. I don't have the sauce on hand but he has also said similar things in interviews

give me a quick rundown on him

It's incredible to me how people with otherwise normal opinions will be destroyed and slandered as insane if they do something violent.

Kaczysnki was absolutely right.
McVeigh had some right opinions. I think he was wrong about Waco and Ruby ridge but it is completely a justifiable question to ask "what is too much government?"

We're living in times with unprecedented government overreach but the idea of a rebellion like the American Civil war is so far beyond what the modern man is capable of.

The reality is that life is so comfortable that people will never sacrifice what they have to live in fox holes and deal with hunger and combat. There won't ever come this time again unless it happens within the next few decades. People will continue to be sedated as new generations of foreigners are imported to routinely maintain the progressive status quo.

he was a stupid cunt

>Kaczysnki was absolutely right.
In his observation of our problems, but not in his proposed solution. At least McVeigh bombed the right (((people)))

>otherwise normal
that's kind of the catch though, at that point they ceased to be normal and they really fucked up. They didn't have the will of the people behind them either, and time has shown that. They had opinions and instead of creating a movement and accepting the mental challenge of influencing people, they just threw a temper tantrum and killed people. The world isn't better for it, that's for sure.

jesus. that's depressing

He was a scapegoat

What a faggot looking flag that is

He was the first ''b-but whites are terrorists too'' before Breivik came.

n o t h i n g w r o n g

People who have never considered killing others to be justifiable are useless people without any strong convictions.

I'm not saying it is never justifiable, in their case it wasn't. They had an opinion and they weren't capable of influencing people. Even after killing people they failed to do that.

Roach

I didn't know he had something to say. What was he right about?

He was right about giving free flying lessons to ATF and their families

rude

Apologize for the Greek and Armenian genocides NOW you T*rk

>Killed 19 children, the youngest 3 months old
>HE WAS RIGHT

Pol you disgust me sometimes.

>Dey killed da childruns!
>Obviously they were wrong
Whoops. Better nuke white people for all their evil crimes in the middle east. They killed children!

McVeigh argued that government overreach has gone too far and saw no way to reasonably fight against it. He saw people who formed groups and tried to live in their own ways away from society without bothering others that were destroyed by government interference.

Kaczysnki knew that technology inevitably leads to domination and loss of freedoms for individuals. He saw it acceptable to kill those who he saw progressed the advancement of technology and infringements into individuals lives.

Kaczynski was absolutely right. McVeigh had opinions in the right direction.

>Pierre forgets the children the ATF murdered at Waco
>inb4 Euro thinks your children deserve to die when you defend your property from Soviet style democides

Reminder that Waco & Ruby Ridge perpetrated in part by Hillary Clinton.

>inb4 separatist redneck
Gunless NYC Atheist

>implying collateral damage is the same thing as directly targeting people

You sound just like the liberal faggots who defend Islam by citing Middle East bombings. McVeigh mapped the building out and knew there was a daycare there, but went through with the bombing anyways. Kys

yes and no, I guess (yes on some of his macro level opinions but no on his methods and details).

Does single actor terrorism ever work -as in NOT some rebel army being called terrorists (actual question btw, not rhetorical)? He and Kaczysnki did get their ideas out into the ether b/c of violent actions, but then they were easily dismissed b/c of those same actions -same with the Weather Underground. Hasn't Sup Forums+youtube+twitter type activists accomplished some of what McVeigh was trying to do much better than McVeigh ever did and without killing anyone? I guess right now it's too early in the game to tell but I don't think random acts of high violence is a way to be an effective persuader. But then again, UK is stifling free speech b/c they are afraid of muslim violence.

>muh collateral
Not an excuse for murder. It's murder, even if you call it something else.

I'm not roach tho

Great, now go jack off a muzzie who thinks all Westerners are accountable for civilians who die when we bomb the Middle East.

The West defines our military success by how FEW civilians we kill. Shitskins measure their success by how MANY civilians they kill. If you can't see the difference your logic is nigger tier.

He didnt even do it

If you believe in an eye for an eye

he was brilliant, five tMcveigh's could ignite a revolution and bring the new world order to it's knees

No; he was an asshole. He gave nationalism an even worse name than it already had due to Hitler.

it's pretty convient how government employees were gone the day of the bombing

Not for his kid victims, but everyone else was fair hunting.

>Murder
>Active warzone
Are you retar-
>Flag
Checks out

Is that the faggot that got butthurt because some cultists died?

It’s called consolidation. Strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals. With taxes, this can be done imperceptibly over time.

>but not in his proposed solution
His solution is wrong because he simply didn't have a real solution but must have felt the need to put something down on paper. I think his manifesto would've been better if he left it out.

Maggot.

In war there is no right and wrong. Since Hillary errr I mean no one went to jail for Waco he was launching a counter attack in a war.

The ends do justify the means.

But continue to blindly support the system that is implicitly resulting in children being raped and murdered because you can't handle explicit tragedies.

How many innocents were killed in Dresden? But that was justified because...

He did exactly what our founding fathers would've done.

Yes, and at the same time an overwhelming and resounding no.

At least Ruby Ridge and Waco bullshit stopped.

MKULTRA monarch, guaranteed.

I'm not even a conspiratard but OKC had Manchurian Candidate written all over it

what did he mean by this, guess its confirmed McVeigh CIA plant