/pg/ PHILIPPINES GENERAL: Rules: no Leaf

UPDATES:

>AFP CLAIMS 90% OF MARAWI UNDER CONTROL
>DEATH TOLL AT 145
>95 terrorists reported killed(press P to piss on grave), 31 soldiers and police killed, and 19 civilians killed all by jihadists themselves
>friendly fire incident have killed 10-11 AFP soldiers(it happens to everyone ;_;)
>leaked photos of 'captured APCs' could have been connected to this friendly fire incident due to the structural damage around them
>intelligence reveals there could be as much as 500 jihadists in the city, which sounds far more plausible than just "30-40" earlier rumored
>AFP takes control of strategically crucial Mapandi and Bayabao bridges
>Abus Sayyaf leader and ISIS member Isnilon Hapilon is believed to still be in the city, marking this the end of his reign(free helicopter rides imminent)
>Maute apparently planned the siege of Marawi long ago to take place under Ramadan in order to be recognized by ISIS, which is why they seemed so well prepared for it
>dozens of trapped civilians has been rescued over the days
>40 foreigners are believed to have joined the Maute Group
>among slain jihadists are Arabs, and Indian, a Turk, a Pakistani and a Chechen

Videos:
>VIDEO FROM HAPPENINGS:
youtube.com/watch?v=eVjMZ0d4g0Q

youtube.com/watch?v=RRhWzm_HrHg
youtube.com/watch?v=x7pqWKV9C60
>Video of air strikes
youtube.com/watch?v=f1HXGmQvCBI
>RT Video of damages
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg0rQj3p9zw
>Maute propaganda video
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867769218359582721/pu/vid/632x360/xUPb_1qK85u2rFRb.mp4
>News report with new footage and heavy fighting including APCs firing
youtube.com/watch?v=8hovEYqKMDQ
>RT Video
youtube.com/watch?v=dEpBZJewUNg

Images of the battle (Too many to post since would reach image bump limit)
imgur.com/a/MSZ4A

LAST THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

gsdrc.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/ConflictAnalysisARMM.pdf
ieee.es/en/Galerias/fichero/docs_analisis/2012/DIEEEA41-2012_TerrorismoIslamicoFilipinas_BPI_ENGLISH.pdf
twitter.com/Malikejder47/status/867775580137283586
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867069026165456896/pu/vid/640x360/3qYkRsENuztvqB9w.mp4
video.twimg.com/amplify_video/866994784321196032/vid/540x360/TqfnyCykA2R2BnC0.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867062244982632448/pu/vid/320x180/sXDb12rCc3XwD5xy.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867025568084226049/pu/vid/178x320/W0zIl-OGmEYy0y7y.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867020217188220929/pu/vid/358x640/3zzW1WsIGcFsvpdM.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/866960492052578304/pu/vid/1280x720/iYFt4npfP1vF5yXc.mp4
twitter.com/Rita_Katz
youtube.com/watch?v=zyWTlxhIvns
youtube.com/watch?v=taCuBokrepk
youtube.com/watch?v=a1k7EoH6_wo
youtube.com/watch?v=v_OSo0_kx6A
archive.is/Pcq9D
archive.is/hmism
archive.is/6kecI
archive.is/Yu5QA
kikebook.com/News5Everywhere/videos/918223405001081/
ncruz.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Additional Info:
> Some background information about the conflict:
gsdrc.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/ConflictAnalysisARMM.pdf

ieee.es/en/Galerias/fichero/docs_analisis/2012/DIEEEA41-2012_TerrorismoIslamicoFilipinas_BPI_ENGLISH.pdf

> New video release from the terror scum
twitter.com/Malikejder47/status/867775580137283586

> Older videos from the start of the attack:
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867069026165456896/pu/vid/640x360/3qYkRsENuztvqB9w.mp4
video.twimg.com/amplify_video/866994784321196032/vid/540x360/TqfnyCykA2R2BnC0.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867062244982632448/pu/vid/320x180/sXDb12rCc3XwD5xy.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867025568084226049/pu/vid/178x320/W0zIl-OGmEYy0y7y.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867020217188220929/pu/vid/358x640/3zzW1WsIGcFsvpdM.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/866960492052578304/pu/vid/1280x720/iYFt4npfP1vF5yXc.mp4

> twitter.com/Rita_Katz
Search for "Philippines", "Mindanao" or "Marawi" to get some insight of the recent activity from groups who pledged their alliance to ISIS.

More Info:
youtube.com/watch?v=zyWTlxhIvns
Talks about the Mapandi bridge which is a crucial tactical asset to fight Maute as it connects the entire AFP controlled part with the center of the city where the remaining hideouts of Maute allegedly lays. It's hard to take it because snipers are positioned around it, and there could also be an IED rigged to it.
Maute has also 'beheaded' a statue of National Hero Jose P. Rizal

youtube.com/watch?v=taCuBokrepk Maute propaganda video of kidnapped priest forced to tell Duterte to comply with Maute demands or there may be consequences for the rest of the hostages
>“Mr. President, we are in the midst of war,” Fr. Teresito “Chito” Suganob said in a video that has been circulating on Facebook. “We are asking for your help. Please give us what your enemies are asking for. They are not asking for anything, just withdraw your forces away from Lanao del Sur and Marawi City. Stop the air strikes, stop the air attacks, stop the cannons.”
>“We do not ask for anything. We just ask you to leave this place peacefully,” Suganob said, standing in front of some destroyed buildings. Gunfire could also be heard while he was talking.
>“Do not use violence, your enemies are ready to die for their religion,” he said.
>"We want to live another day, we want to live another month," Suganob said, standing in front of debris and partially burned buildings. Directing his remarks to Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte, he said, "We want to live few years and in your generosity, Mr. President, in your heart, we know you can make something (happen)."
>"Along with us are about 200 carpenters, household helpers, children and youth, and ordinary Christian settlers," he said. The presence of that number of hostages could not be independently confirmed.

FROM RECENT DUTERTE SPEECH:
youtube.com/watch?v=a1k7EoH6_wo
>Duterte slams the muslims and communists for shitting up his country on the Navy's anniversary
>Describes muslims as the authoritarian religion it is
>No more peace talks to the commies, have fun you UPfags
>BTFOs the press for being witch hunting bastards like the US (((MSM)))
>Slams Chelsea Clinton for being a hypocrite

AFP orders Maute to "Surrender or Die"

youtube.com/watch?v=v_OSo0_kx6A

8 Maute members surrender, provide ‘valuable’ intel — AFP

>The Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) on Wednesday announced that eight members of the Maute terrorist group have surrendered and provided important information to the military.

>“From the unit of General Parcon, there were eight members hold up in Marawi who surrendered to his forces,” AFP Spokesperson Brig. Gen. Restituto Padilla Jr. said during a Palace briefing.

>“And these individuals have been talked to and debriefed and have provided very, very valuable intelligence,” he said.

archive.is/Pcq9D

Freed inmates joined Maute in Marawi City battle, AFP says

>A week-long assault by Maute group terrorists in Marawi City is being fueled with stolen weapons and ammunition and fighters broken out of jails, the military said on Wednesday, as troops battled militants resisting ground and air attacks.
>The pro-Islamic State Maute group has proven to be a fierce enemy, clinging on to the heart of Marawi City through days of air strikes on what the military called known rebel targets, defying expectations of a swift end to their occupation.
>The military deployed for the first time SF-260 close air support planes to back attack helicopters and ground troops looking to box rebels into a downtown area.
>The army said the rebels hold about a tenth of the city.
>The hardline Maute had kept up the fight with rifles and ammunition stolen from a police station, a prison, and an armored police vehicle, and were using them to hold off the troops, said military spokesman Restituto Padilla.
>The militants had freed jailed comrades to join the battle and opted to engage in urban warfare because the city had stocks of arms and ample supplies of food.
>"Yes indeed, there was planning involved," Padilla said.
>President Rodrigo Duterte is alarmed by the strength of the Maute and intelligence reports suggesting it has teamed up with other extremist groups and has recruited foreign fighters.

archive.is/hmism

'Foreign jihadis fighting with Maute in Marawi'

>Dozens of foreign jihadis have fought side-by-side with Islamic State sympathizers against security forces in the southern Philippines over the past week, evidence that the restive region is fast becoming an Asian hub for the ultra-radical group.
>A Philippines intelligence source said that of the 400-500 marauding fighters who overran Marawi City on the island of Mindanao last Tuesday, as many as 40 had recently come from overseas, including from countries in the Middle East.
>The source said they included Indonesians, Malaysians, at least one Pakistani, a Saudi, a Chechen, a Yemeni, an Indian, a Moroccan and one man with a Turkish passport.
>"IS is shrinking in Iraq and Syria, and decentralizing in parts of Asia and the Middle East," said Rohan Gunaratna, a security expert at Singapore's S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies.
>"One of the areas where it is expanding is Southeast Asia and the Philippines is the centre of gravity."

archive.is/6kecI

UP on damage control

>Abu Sayyaf chief Isnilon Hapilon not a UP graduate

archive.is/Yu5QA

plz respond

no

im here (((B)))igga :^)

This is fake news

What do you think of the shitty propaganda "Martial Law is the rule of the land" video?

>LAST THREAD
Post that link faggot.

>11 soldiers died with caused by airstrike
>airstrike halted for investigation
jesus christ who hired the pilot

Total madness, there needs to be a way to control their religion, so shit like that never happens again.

Is it hate speech to say that they all need to die?

How long before Duterte gets (((removed)))?

It's probably hate speech, but you can say it online. It's a fairy tale also that they would all die. You can always deport them or control them, try those two options and get real.

>Duterte - The Terminator
>not Judge Dredd
0/10
would not watch

Can't exactly deport people who were never in the UAE in the first place.

I think it's not just us who are favoring it in the long term as foreign investors are flocking in along withthe approval of the tax reform law.

I thought at first that the announcement of the martial law would induce a panic selling but It's definitely not the case.

Martial law on the long term, however, needs to be reviewed as it'll have a bad repercussion to our economy if our country is percieved in a constant state of rebelion.

>already 10(ten) days since the conflict began
>mudslime terrorist scum not yet completely purged
>11(eleven) soldiers bombed to shit by their own airforce
>Marawi still not yet burned to the ground

Jesus fucking christ AFP, you still have the commie shits to deal with after this.

>Burgers executed
It'll be over soon thankfully.
Posting before that user shilling for his shitty blog shows up

>friendly fire incident have killed 10-11 AFP soldiers

>tfw aquino's funding maute to cause shit at marawi
>duterte declares martial law in mindanao
>maybe some maute's are in luzon/visayas now cause they're funded
>mfw yellows finally tell them to cause shit in luzon/visayas
>maybe forces duterte to declare martial law on the country
>tfw brainwashed cucks flashbacks to the last martial law
>cucks REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE at EDSA once again

its kinda fucking autistic but what the hell lmao

tbf it happens to all armies all over the world

Also, if you see the video of Maureen shooting at an APC with a recoilless rifle, you can see that it's exactly the same APC as the one that they claim to have captured in recent pictures. It's facing the same direction

Another thing to notice is that its turret I actually facing towards the cameraman
That, along with the fact that it's standing completely still makes me think that the video is staged

P

What would yellows gain from supporting Maute?

rip American bakers

give this man some nukes and ISIS will be gone inside of a week.

the terminator was the good guy

power

EDSA won't be possible as the traffic wouldn't change lmao

It was caused by one of the Shitalian counter insurgency planes that had never been used by the air Force in combat before

That and that it was a dumb bomb. If you just had PGMs it would be a different outcome

Isn't the PSEi almost unchanged?

Marines has arrived in Marawi

another people's power revolution I guess.

bumpan

>ABS-CBN
>(((News)))

No, I think, it's just normal to ask that.

It's on consolidation as we speak and it's going to try to breach the 52 week high and most likely the ATH of 8100. After that, it's open season for another bull run.

>mfw meanwhile in facebook

wtf man...illuminati eye on a church?

What about this?

My city has big cubes, bull-fags and masonic symbolism. So spooky

Oh boy!

I think you will find a way to deal with them:

All hail dut dut the hero of the phillipines

ayy this is too much

Can you buy one as a European?

Fucking friendly fire

I think those are fan made as I really haven't seen a dutdut figures being sold in malls.

Sorry Hans.

>chechen
someone call the russians, they missed one.

god i wish that would happen at marawi

>not in visayas or luzon

o-o-okay

just do it after i move
>where the actual fuck is a good place to live

Lemme try to go to a local toycon and see if there's something for sale and I'll sell it to you for 10x the price. :^)

LIKE FATHER LIKE DAUGHTER
BASED KITTY

Fuck commies
Fuck ISIS

Real men of the USA support Duterte's efforts

kikebook.com/News5Everywhere/videos/918223405001081/

Holy fucking shit, are they serious? Will I see a mass grave of commies now? KEK.

This guy is literally our pinochet here.

wew

Deal!

Joking aside. I'll look up to it during this month's toycon to see what's in store.

There's no way she doesn't post here.

sadly many chechen live now in europe,türkey,in arab countrys and from there go to jihad. fuking animals.

The view that Hitler was a bad guy is mainly only seen in Europe and America, parts of South America and South Asia (like in phillipines) treat him as a mostly positive vision for a strong leader.

no leaf posting in this thread yet, I am impressed.

how old is kitty guys

Check out our UN representative

Also, I remember there was some oy vey article about this phenomenon in NYT or something whining about how the rest of the world doesn't buy their WW2 memes

seeding the public consciousness. Perfect.

She needs to mentor Barron on how to deal with faggots

I'm surprised so many people care about the Phillipines. Their food is awful and their women and ugly as fuck. They are like little dumb brown Catholic monkeys.

Magandang gabi po sa inyong lahat.

>PUTANG INANG DAHON
fliplandia is the reason there's no shooting war on SCS yet

Typical leaf, understands nothing.

>tfw memes become real

He posts every thread, don't give him (you)s

Guten Nacht!

Hey Goebbels! you could probably ask here to make you one here.

Flip doll designer
ncruz.com/

>tfw mini-Crusades SOON in mindanao
FEELS FUCKING GOOD LAD

I want my income tax to lowered asap.
Will I finally be rich?

Imagine Flip KKK bumping into American KKK.

Both are founded by Freemasons, maybe they'll get along

The merican KKK is a bastardized version Capirote in which we flips also got the inspiration.

a Saudi, a Chechen, a Yemeni, an Indian, a Moroccan and one man with a Turkish passport.

how is it possible? lol

What kind of dmg does that actually do to the tanks?

Someone who actually knows what their talking about reply, not some meme arm chair general.

Upon listening to the press briefing earlier.

They most likely entered mindanao illegally from indonesia or malaysia via sabbah since the governmetn doesn't have any record of them entering through planes.

BOTH GROUP ARE CONCERNED WITH )))SOCIAL JUSTICE(((
>sovereignty from foreigners and morality as the bedrock of society

but then again i cannot help but wonder why both nations are intertwined so much