Why haven't you moved to New Zealand?

Don't you want to live and raise a family in a lush, rich, fertile land and create a white utopia?

newzealandnow.govt.nz/move-to-nz

It's like Australia, but better!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4190322/Tech-billionaires-building-boltholes-New-Zealand.html
abs.gov.au/AUSSTATS/[email protected]/DetailsPage/3412.02015-16?OpenDocument
businessinsider.com.au/people-are-leaving-australia-for-new-zealand-in-numbers-not-seen-since-the-1990s-recession-2016-2
dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/inner-west/gps-data-will-be-used-to-catch-taxi-drivers-using-an-ashfield-laneway-as-a-toilet/news-story/67baf7390d9e24f8d104fab9d1142773
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to but Im broke.

earthquakes

Inviting more non angles in
Wogs and Chinks go home

that's a lame excuse.

Whites only please, the rest can fuck off.

Too many sheep fuckers. Also, I have never met an educated kiwi, they are all bludgers or fools. I would say maoris are also an issue, but they all moved to Brisbane.

Fuck off. We're full.

It's to fucking expensive, especially if you'd like to live 30 minutes out of queenstown.

I would but I don't have enough shekels

I like the low taxes. Maybe I will one day

This. And the girls. Hooooly shit. I mean aussie chicks are slutty as fuck. But Kiwis.... wowwww. Just as slutty but the voice is disgusting

Nz is a shithole. I watch that rbt show. There are fucking maoris everywhere

Pay denbts Georgio!

I am from Pakistan but have British passport. I also have degree in English & Engineering. What do i need to emigrate to NZ?

I'm white and I'm planning on doing a working holiday with my British gf in either Australia or NZ. Is NZ more based?

yeah their accents are absolutely sickening to hear

>fish and chips
>fush n chups

they pronounce things like cavemen

NZ are massive pussies. Even the French bombed them for being Greenpeace faggots. Also, full of slutty fat islander half breeds.

It may be great country to live in, but good luck finding wholesome woman, with averange number of sexual partners at 20.4

Isn't NZ full of Chinks these days?

ooooh la dee dah heaven forbid the german has his delicate sensibilities offended by a real woman

Retards hang with retards so I wouldn't expect you to find an educated one.

Also, every country has degenerate groups so pull the plunger out of your ass and start cleaning my toilet.

NZ is doing a lot better than your 3rd world shithole.

t. 70 IQ manchildren who think their opinions matter
go fail over at Depends on where you visit in AUS & NZ, take some time to do research each day. Don't listen to pathetic anti-anglo manchildren.

Get back to your cuck shed, Hans. German women are even more ugly and manly than all of you faggots.

Anyway, I'm going to bed, some of us on here actually have jobs to go to tomorrow.

How about this question:

25% of the NZ population lives in Australia. Why would that be?.....

>tfw australoid carlton dweller on holiday in europe

because we are sending you our worst, just like Mexico does to USA

have fun

because they come to leech jobs, I worked with a few NZ'ers before, they claim that most service jobs are 14 bucks an hour and the cost of living is high so australia has better opportunities for higher wage jobs

this is absolutely sickeiing creepy.

>It's like Australia, but better
It is!
I've considered moving there in the past. You have an impressively tough immigration system though, I think. I'm over 30. Always said if I'd move anywhere it would be NZ, stunning place; your cities suck, however

tis true, i work at maccas and earn like 20 an hour plus extra because i do overnight

And yet net immigration is now in our direction. Didn't used to be that way. Don't worry I'm sure the Chinks will start buying your rocks again.

who you call wogs?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4190322/Tech-billionaires-building-boltholes-New-Zealand.html

Can't afford it; I'm not Peter Thiel

nah net is still a gain from latest ABS NOM stats: abs.gov.au/AUSSTATS/[email protected]/DetailsPage/3412.02015-16?OpenDocument

Because they're full, now fuck off.

it's not that easy, i've actually tried to see what kind of visa i could get.

I am moving NZ in septmeber

if it doesn't work out i will still have Australia as a backup

do not come here, there is enough of you streetshitters already, definitely hit up new zealand first

POO

IN

My brother already works in Australia.
that's why i said Australia is a backup.

>Latest stats
>2015-2016

businessinsider.com.au/people-are-leaving-australia-for-new-zealand-in-numbers-not-seen-since-the-1990s-recession-2016-2

No gardening allowed, so no thank you.

because finlan greatest cuntry

INDIA (LOO)

yeah probably, the 7/11's are fucking infested with pajeets, they seriously only hire pajeets and pajeet businesses never hire others, fucking discriminatory faggots honestly don't come here cunt

DELTE THIS

Fuck off. Australia is heaps better than NZ. You guys gave a RIVER fucking HUMAN RIGHTS...

kiwis, earthquakes, kiwis , unemployment, Maoris (aka kiwis) , good biking, annoying accents ( from kiwis)

didn't we give ayers rock rights? and abo's a bunch of free land

This, I'm a New Zealander living in aus and I'm human garbage.

this dont come its bad please dont come especially poos

I'm on holidays, not from here. Also, Poland is fuck loads better than you scribe listening, tiki carving faggots.

>NOM 2015-2016

NOM is pretty much the most sophisticated method of tracking international arrivals and departures in the world and is only available 18 months after the fact due to the tracking methid. Permanent migration from early stats are crap due to the nature of arrivals and departures in a modern economy
t. statistician

It's an option, but it kind of seems more cucked than australia

scribe ain't bad, not many if any of you guys know of him

eeeewwwwww: GPS data will be used to catch taxi drivers using an Ashfield laneway as a toilet

dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/inner-west/gps-data-will-be-used-to-catch-taxi-drivers-using-an-ashfield-laneway-as-a-toilet/news-story/67baf7390d9e24f8d104fab9d1142773

You can have an honarary Maori name: Watakuk

An Australian complaining about someone else's accent.

kek

why would i move to australia but with earthquakes and only one NRL team?

holy shit that's pathetic

Kiwis are inbreed scammers, why one would move to NZ and not in Nigeria if he want to get scammed by locals?

Less than 1% of NZ looks like the photos you see which are promoted for tourism purposes. The country is irrelevant, poor, cultureless and full of chinks, the south island is also grey and depressing. It's shit.

FUCK OFF / WE FULL

>maccas

Spoken like someone who doesn't have a clue.

my nigga, i work at pizzahut and earn 20.50, which maccas i might come down

Blah blah 2 year old data.
Look at the direction the graph has been consistently heading in since 2013. Care to bet what it will look like when your precious NOM figure catches up with current year?

bullshit, pizza huts dying out and being replaced by dominos, they probably pay you 10 bucks an hour now

>why don't you move to the end of the world, in the middle of nowhere.

So it's Australia with all the NOPE removed? No deadly 4 meter high spiders to worry about? Sign me up!

>why aren't you abandoning Europe and letting kebabs take over?

Stupid fucking cunt.

I like cheap land, low taxes, actually being able to drive around more than just a circle, not being australias bitch. And guns. Lots of guns.
Pic related I picked up yesterday.

Travel to Pakistan. Then stay there.

I am Indian. Thanks for the suggestion!

What part of FULL do you not understand?!

I actually considered New Zealand as a potential place to go if Poland falls (probably not going to happen in my life anyway) but I've heard that your savages are ferocious. Is their number growing?

my english is kinda weak
don't worry i will learn when i move to NZ

what a waste of money

have fun with your feed jams

Fuck off faggot, it's more full than Australia.

Australia is not in Germany, you dumb blockhead.

Because there's an immigration loophole, they move from China to NZ and can get citizenship easier/faster then they just move to Australia.

I was in New Zealand for 2 weeks back in March and I saw 3 black people the whole time

read previous posts you stupid leaf cuckold

Im a kiwi thinking to move to Aus in the future. Im pure white trash. Eastern European as well

Sorry mate, did a kiwi fuck your wife?

hope your boat sinks in the tasman sea

2 and a mirror

Fuck is this thread. Full you fucken fuck.

Sorry bro for communism. Turned your women into whores that love muslim cock. It was not our intention. Germany gib us money pls

u too mate

Best places to live in NZ?

Auckland CBD hehe

cuckchurch, hopefully an earthquake hits again

What do we do about the chink question?

you guys have plenty of room, don't lie.

There's Asians and Muslims everywhere here

Don't.

It takes too much money and effort to move anywhere nowadays.

>Why haven't you moved to New Zealand
Don't remind me you shitposting faggot.