Christ these people are sick

Christ these people are sick.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptome.org/2017/05/weiner-files.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Spousal immunity. It's so they can't testify against each other.

Why is every liberal/leftist ugly?

>why is every Jew ugly?

Both of these faces scream mental illness

I thought Carlos Danger went to prison and she filed for divorce from him?

Following her lesbian lover Hilldog's example of letting the cheat back in. Fortunately they still have their true love: power.

Paki here, why is our race so retarded? And don't say inbreeding because I'm not inbred, nor is anyone I know and I doubt she is either

Did he get his laptop back? cryptome.org/2017/05/weiner-files.pdf

lol at women

>he hits me because he loves me

it's cause of inbreeding

they cant be forced to testify against each other if they stay married

>And don't say inbreeding because I'm not inbred, nor is anyone I know and I doubt she is eithe
There's like a 70% chance she is.. you guys have the worst inbredstats Worldwide...
I litterly can't think of other reasons beside that and pisslam ofcourse

If you live in a world where all your rich friends fondle kids, then this is a decision that you all should understand. Kiddie fiddling is normalized for these people.

You're inbred even if you dont think it.

you're inbred, it's inbreeding

I've actually researched this a lot, the history of our race and the source of intelligence across large groups of people. The conclusion I came to, ultimately, was that inbreeding.

You have to go back

All leftists are paedophiles or paedophile enablers

inbreeding

cool story bro

Well memed guise, 7 replies to bait and counting

shut up inbred

if there was something to worry about in this story the media would be jamming it down our throats

nice deflection

Her momma cut her clit off.

(((They))) don't want to scapegoat one of their own just yet.

dude's dick must be enormous

He had 10% of it chopped off.

He called her and started crying like he did in court. "I aint got no mo money, I spent it all at the rehab clinic. I had to give up my dream of being a hind tit sucking politician. I don't have two shekels to rub together".

>I'm not inbred
nice try, achmed

inbreeding

Why in the cargo bay?

>also dat watermark

Is spousal immunity even relevant in the US? The 5th Amendment already garuntees that you will never be forced to testify.

I'm sure she used to get off to watching her husband fap to online sluts.

Dickmatized

These two fuck.

The reason they arent getting divorced because in the USA you CANNOT FORCE A HUSBAND AND WIFE TO TESTIFY AGAINST EACHOTHER!

she is a good housewife Wifu or Wifi

The only reason why they're not is because the clintons were even more involved with Epstein than Trump ever was.

Dr. Don never went to rapecamp island. Now Bill and Hillary on the other hand,
When you're a billionaire like Trump, sometimes you socialize with other billionaire investment managers, sometimes, even have to say that the person is 'terrific'. Doesn't mean you share pizza together

oof.

No. It means you can't be forced to incriminate YOURSELF.

>being this much of a cuckquean

>Trump flew on "Lolita Express"
>Trump regularly visited Epstien's estate in Palm Beach
>Trump regularly visited Epstien's home in Manhattan
>b-but i-it's a c-coincidence

What a lovely couple of rat-faced kikes.

fuck off shill nigger

They want to maintain the illusion of a marriage so they can't be forced to testify against each other.

This. He probably shared pics and vids of these teenagers with her.
Probably the reason he picked teens. They wouldn't be a threat to her.

Remember kids, if your jimmies get rustled, just call shill and the facts you don't like will magically go away.

Sounds like something a shill would say...

>If you live in a world where all your rich friends fondle kids, then this is a decision that you all should understand. Kiddie fiddling is normalized for these people.

I genuinely can't understand why people do this.

Maybe power fucks with people's heads or something.

>What is 2+2? And don't say it is 4 because it is not.

really made me think

I was in the Navy for 11 years. When it came to Thailand lady boys and kiddie diddling in Bali, it was always rich people. I figure that with money and power comes everything you want. Then, you get bored with it and move on to more tabboo things. Unlimited pussy of the highest caliber loses its appeal and they go for something more exciting.

is that what losing an election gets you? power?