HAPPENING: TRUMP GOES NUclear

Other urls found in this thread:

moonofalabama.org/2017/03/gas-from-israel-and-the-flynn-wiretapping-behind-the-deep-state-infighting-over-the-trump-election.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The walls are closing in on the democrats

Looks like he still has blue check marks to ban.

>The walls are closing in on the democrats

Dems Dunnzo

Holy shit it's happening

We've won for sure this time

anti trump shills btfo

Hes just deflecting from the real investigation. Soon his lawyer and Flynn will start singing like birds and we cant take this country back to its liberal roots.

Lol those useless niggerfaggots at the (((top))) of his Twitter is the best they can do.

Obamaleaf you need to go

Of course blue-checkmarks are right there running their mouths.

obama used the government to illegally spy on Trump.

Leakers of DNC and Podesta emails were transformed- on ZERO evidence - into Russian hacking (Israeli meddling etc never ever covered)

Dems must be panicking- fbi investigation will lead to Hillary and Podesta.

I will stand
to watch them fall

>image
fucking kek. My favourite version of that yet.

ffs Flynn did nothing illegal ut the jew media makes any contact with Russia a crime.

And real story on Flynn is he was working in part for Israeli gas concerns...

that will be buried of course
moonofalabama.org/2017/03/gas-from-israel-and-the-flynn-wiretapping-behind-the-deep-state-infighting-over-the-trump-election.html

witetapping of him may well have been illegal, not that Leftists care about civil liberties for realsies...

its about seth rich

Here come those liberal certified Twitter accounts

Pretty sure that with all the power the NSA/FBI/CIA have they could have spied on Trump legally.

Not only him. Many such cases!

its not legal if you just have the abilites to do that

sad! obama is a very bad (and sick) guy.

They have kangaroo courts that give them warrants whenever they want. They can also issue a single warrant that allows them to spy on thousands of people just because they might be related to an investigation. Pretty sure they could have gotten the information legally.

I highly doubt any judge would put his name on this document without evidence. He knows that this would backfire sometimes.

Out from the ashes of Trumps America will emerge a left-leaning president that will make Obama look like an extreme right president.

>ashes
>jews in power

i feel like i've seen this episode before...

but the fisa courts are classified, so they don't have to worry about anyone finding out

Nah, I am not familar with this kind of laws, but I highly doubt that for example a Trump Administration isn't able to reveal the judges name or at least know them to further investigation. Not necessarily public.

No judge would leave a fingerprint on this kind of document.

He should tweet that we need an investigation into Clinton campaign collusion and coordination with the Obama Admin and the mainstream media.

Clinton + her friends in the media.
Clinton + her Obama friends.

>If that f------ bastard wins, we all hang from nooses

this
you cant do such things without leaving breadcrumbs

Why is it always a Slovene
You guys are becoming the new leaf

>obama used the government to illegally spy on Trump.

The apparatus of which you speak was created and propagated under George Bush and there is no evidence that anyone in the Obama administration had anything to do with creating the FISA request, which itself was deemed too wide and then focused before it got |approval|.

Thanks for playing, desu.

the shills are shilling hard for trumpolini

liberals are pretty good at art,
but jesus christ are they morally and economically illiterate.

>morally and economically illiterate

so you dont understand the definition of 'Treason'?

He should hang with them. Power hungry worms, all of them.

>FBI: Obama never did that Lil Donnie
>Lil Donnie: Well at least thanks for telling me Im not under surveillance
>FBI: that didnt happen either, are you really this stupid?

people stand by this moron

>Treason
>18 U.S. Code § 2381
>Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States
>or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States. (Bill Clinton's congress, 1994)
I know it well. Most of it isn't treason. Most of it is ignorance. They're not willingly helping enemies, they're just fucking stupid. They were brought up in the Liberal Education Systemâ„¢