The Earth's resources are finite...

The Earth's resources are finite. The elite have determined they have stored enough technology and food to continue the species. They have billions of barrels of oil stored. Food untold that can last centuries. Medical drugs and DaVinci surgical machines have been perfected.
You, on the other hand, consume resources and give zero return. The elite plan an Aids Epidemic, ground zero Europe, to wipe most of the Earth population. They enjoy the Earth's resources for centuries. The Earth become a jungle and Paradise. Resources rejuvenate.

You are the problem.

The plan is to get rid of you.
Do you agree this is a good plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

curiousmeerkat.co.uk/questions/much-land-earth-inhabited/
youtube.com/watch?v=MEW9DHxxup4&ab_channel=RagingBubuli
thenational.ae/uae/science/hydroponics-could-make-farming-flourish-in-uae-desert
youtube.com/watch?v=F_WuJ9P1u-k
youtube.com/watch?v=WJpniQpBcXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ur mum

>Do you agree this is a good plan?

Depends. Will whites survive to repopulate the Earth or no?

Yes, as long as we can drag them along with us. No survivors!

Elites are faggots

That's a very strange rifle for a deployed troop to be issued.

Boohoo I am going to end up a Kodokushi, I hate everyone. Fuck off nagasaki

I think it's an m14 with a pistol grip

Since when was the m14 bolt action?

Nevermind. Didn't see the bolt. No idea what that is

>(((elites)))

Scared to name the Jew arentcha

They're the useless ones that will be wiped out

I'm also wondering why he has it clipped to his shoulder such that he has to unclip it to use it. I don't think he was actually patrolling.

>elites
>destroy the labour force
never. that would mean theyd have to do things themselves.
the whole point of owning capital is that you buy labour with it

It's not clipped to his shoulder, it's a sling.

The gun on the whole is completely ridiculous. The eye relief for the scope would get in the way massively, the bipod is mounted ridiculously far up the rifle so it would lose stability massively, and I'm not sure about the end of the barrel, but it looks like it droops down somewhat, and the flash hider looks pretty rusty.

Something is off about this picture.

it's an fr f2 ya dummies

>Do you agree this is a good plan?
Of course not.
The best plan is to wipe out all non-whites, leaving only about 18% of the world population alive.

Then we only allow breeding based on genetic fitness and IQ level.

Oh, and no Jews.

>it's the same tinfoil faggot over and over again
Dude I already told you it's the reptilian shapeshifters

You're a faggot too

An M14 with a bolt ? yup

It's a FRF2, French army standard-issue precision rifle
Weird choice of weapon for a patroller

Op is a schizo faggot

Japaweeb calling people faggots
Like Somali calling people niggers

>DaVinci surgical machines
what did OP mean by this

White people aren't as dumb as niggers and won't spread aids except for the bottom 20%. Plus AIDS takes decades to kill you now. They'd need a much deadlier virus.

Somewhat related; I have a pet theory that Project Coast never died and there are people trying to perfect a black virus right now. Ebola was a test run.

The plan is utter bullshit if they wanted to they can force birth control all the way, use renewable source of energy, instead they blame other people because they accumulated too much money inappropriately destroying nature and european culture.

I'm on my way on getting out of collage my family can provide me a money to start a company whenever i wanted to (though i want to learn first on my chosen industry).

There will come a time i'll be rich enough to touch these elites, jewish elites alike. I'll becoming for their lives. I've been planning scenarios all my life. Shame i can't kill George soros in my lifetime but hey we have the rothschilds and many more elites.

*College /Iphone autocorrect

My country has been subject to these kinds of plans several times now.

We don't die that easily.

>after the nuclear armageddon, the cockroaches and romanian gypsies should inherit the earth.

Who will serve them? Who will do the manual labour? If bots do it, who will code and maintain them? They need at least some of us.

Also this can be prevented if they 99% get woke. What can the 1% do against the rest of the world if the masses are against them

Can you start with the Ayalas, friend? And basically every other chink jew here

>0.01 * 7,500,000,000 = 75,000,000
What will 75,000,000 people (+ resources) do against 'the masses' :')

are you fucking stupid?

Do you believe that there are 75,000,000 elites though? People in power yes, but true elites no. There's probably a lot less. Anyway, even if there were 75 million it doesn't compare to the billions of people in the rest of the World (who make the resources themselves, while the elite don't know how)

It's obvious they're going to do a hard reset of civilisation sometime in the next 15 years. They're keeping this system operational until they've milked enough scientific and technological advancement out of it, then once they've perfected automation and the population reaches their target number, they'll pull the plug and form a whole new civilisation.

Expect to see about 85-90% of the world's population culled.

Yes if we could diversify investors and entrepreneurs not giving everything to the chinks. Haf Flip/Chinks basically owns PH economy.

I want to remove the term limit for presidency and I imagine giving every flip (free energy like tesla), better democracy (flips need to study politics, ideologies, war, history, banking). cheaper electric cars (i believe it's feasible if we could get rid of manila traffic).

Elites/Jewish-Elite Cleansing is the end goal. to be honest everyday i think of these and get motivated hopefully i don't go full psychopath.

Not every globalist is a jew though

its like a "including but not limited to" thing they have going on

>Not every globalist is a jew though
you mean crypokikes?

Well, have comfort in the fact that there's another person working towards the same goal as you. I've noticed for so long that this country is not owned by any true born Filipino, but its resources and its people are being whored out to (((foreign investors))). Actually, remember the campaigns last election where every one is even excited about attracting more of them? It sickens me. To see that people are enthusiastic about letting multi national oil corporations take more and more from our seas, just so we can get a few million dollars for the next politician to steal.

Did you know that almost all of our raw materials are exported instead of refined here? Did you know that for all of our mines and minerals, we have so little industries? These are because of obscure trade deals, designed for politicians to be bribed by foreign companies in return for letting them make money off of us. It is horrible.

Only 10% of the earth is inhabited (and this is optimistic, it's more like 3% in reality).

curiousmeerkat.co.uk/questions/much-land-earth-inhabited/

Everyone could have 30 kids and this world would STILL unpopulated.

Ladies and gentlemen, overpopulation is a myth.

>elites don't know how
Looking forward to your arguments

>Remove one term limit for presidency because it's utterly stupid
>Renewable Energy
>Re-Structure Education (we want nation of geniuses, and innovators not workers)
>We need to buy Imams and Islamic leaders in Mindanao and slowly and secretly reform it
>Death Penalty for Pedophilia
>Prison Islands for PH

I'm gonna form a secret society called "katipunan" if ever i accumulate the wealth i needed to dedicated for filipinos and elites/jewish-elites i have enough of the circus show in europe. after them they would hit asia then soon Philippines. fuck them if they want blood i'd spill their guts. Elite cleansing soon

youtube.com/watch?v=MEW9DHxxup4&ab_channel=RagingBubuli

Oh and yes, I do believe that there are ~75,000,000 elites. Maybe our definitions of 'elite' are not synced..

How will I get aids if I'm monogomous? Checkmate, nigger.

Does it look like this man can do his own manual labour?

What's your definition of elite?

Group of people who own a disproportionate amount of wealth. You?

>Re-structure education

I took grade school in the provinces. You know the system is fucked if even the teachers are telling students blatantly wrong things. I remember being told Mercury was a gas giant by some old ass teacher.

UP is doing a good job on that one. I'm studying CS and our curriculum is more of basic concepts and fundamentals rather than Ateneo's How2Java for Business computing tier curriculum. The idea is that students will be more useful as technology changes.

>buy Imam
Good idea. I've always thought that it's unrealistic to eradicate Islam. This is a much more achievable and effective approach. People keep their faith, they're happy, and less inclined to blow people up. But at least with this, it's more in line with the values of our country.

>Death Penalty for pedo
Gonna have to disagree with this one. No one deserves death penalty, no matter how fucked in the head. Unless you meant child molesters. Then it's a maybe.

>Renewable energy
We have the environment for it. Still don't know why this isn't a bigger thing.

Any ideas on political reforms other than the term limit?

Am sorry, ((((disproportionate))))

He does look like someone who knows how to get his manual labour done.

HAHAHAHHAHA OOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Let me give you a basic gestalt...

We were never meant to stay on this rock

Just because fucking Greenland and Antarctica have like 20 people between them doesn't mean countries like India and Africa aren't extremely overpopulated. We also need incredibly vast tracts of land to grow shit to eat.

I'm from Argentina.

It is a fucking desert. Nobody is living there, literally. We have enough land to house the entire world. No joke.

You're fucking delusional.

In order to be livable, a place needs to be a place of economic growth (Thus, of trade, thus on rivers, deltas or shores), and have sources in energy, but also water.

That restricts it a lot. Not to mention that there are no incentives in building new settlements and we'd be to lazy to do so. Sure, we can live in the countryside, but for the past few centuries we've always moved towards cities. Go figure.

Only if they kill off all non-whites. Whites could live as kings for millennia. Sadly, it seems like they're doing the opposite. Well, enjoy your shitskin hordes I guess

Ok, I'm getting worried with so much ignorance in this image board.

Nowadays, you don't even need land:
thenational.ae/uae/science/hydroponics-could-make-farming-flourish-in-uae-desert

Whites are the root of all todays problems. Abolished slavery, gave women righta, promote degeneracy.

That was a separate point you tit.

Africa and India have too many people regardless of farm space. Also "could" is not present tense.

Whats about water?

Maybe 60 years ago, yes. But in a society made entirely of elites who are used to having someone else do everything for them, they can't support themselves, it would literally be chaos. Also not to.mwntion most elites are old and can't do any work like soros, who may know how to do some work but is too weak physically.
Group of people who own a disproportionate amount of wealth and also are in positions of power, running the world from behind the scenes like the Rothschilds. They are also corrupt, immoral and are usually pedos, not to mention satan worshippers in some cases like the clintons.

God damn people

He's not patrolling by himself he's clearly the marksman of a team

>whites could live as kings for a millennia

We've been murdering each other for a millennia.

If the whole world were to live in a population density the same as Jew York it would be smaller than the size of Europe.

> Food untild that can last centuries

BRUH

These fucks have Matter Replicators stolen from the ETs. And they knew the tech was coming along to be delivered to them decades (19th century) before it did.

You are mostly right here though, but they have alot "more" than you're suggesting.

> However

How does their plan work for US.
All they do is TAKE from us.
They cause wars to take even more.
Even if they arrange and manage our creativity, help to enliven people with innovation, they even interfere with that expression too (look at all the movie "remakes" now, and how painful it is to use adobe photoshop).

And all the Tech they've stolen from us too, people who would have changed the world a thousandfold have been plowed under and their inventions rendered classified.

That was for US, not Them.

They are a subset of us. If they want to live on their own, they can leave the planet with what they've got already, and let us manage whats left.

We have a lot.

Brazil has even more.

Believe me, overpopulation is a fucking lie.

So, everyone who has made like 10,000,000+ USD (< 1%) is a pedophile, satan worshipper & in some cases a Clinton?

Don't get me wrong, I know there is a group of people pushing (((agendas))) & running the world but this 1%/elite meme has got to stop..

>>>
Africa and India has only one major problem - most of them are africans and indians.

They are not hard working people, lot of corruption, lack of proper engineering, and fucked up economies.

But they'll eventually solve all that. They have enough land and resources.

Fuck off you naive little shit.

It's a type of surgical robot.

Saudis and jews want you to be worried about "overpopulation".

But they don't give a fuck, because they know it's a myth:

>youtube.com/watch?v=F_WuJ9P1u-k

>youtube.com/watch?v=WJpniQpBcXY

Ladies and Gentlemen, we've been duped again.
Overpopulation is a myth, and we can inhabit any land.

The ideal result for Them, and they have published movies like this for that reason, would be something like the movie Zardos, or Aeon Flux.

Futuristic Dystopia where the few million of elites live in bubble cities that house ultra tech that generally takes care of itself.

While they themselves are Immortal, and have de-evolved culturally to having absolutely no morality or discipline due to being shuttered with their own kind.

If you were to consider The Hunger Games, that very well could be whats going on with "the rest of the world" while the Panem states maintain the last vestiges of normal humanity under containment. Out there in the rest of the world you'd just have the bubble cities and underground enclaves of the Elite and their technology would surpass the central city (while the president, would just be a handler for the slave colonies).

There's actually only about 1,000,000 of them. The ones who really pat each other's back and make sure the gravy train keeps running.

All the rest are just outer layers of the onion to be thrown under the bus when the time comes. They wont have the right pills to counter the disease. Or they wont be on the list to go to the "actual" deep underground facility.

For example the Saudis in control are only along for the ride, when the shit hits and they all congregate in their bunkers the Saudis will be killed.

> Many Such Cases

The 500 Million plan is only the first step, the second step is to eradicate most of those humans too (probably harvesting them out for the aliens as a gift) and leaving probably like 10 Million or less.

And those would probably be the top genetic specimens that survived the 40+ years of hard labor slavery death.

Preserved only to give the genetics to the aliens (but you know how aliens like these would be, most likely the elites will have their faces eaten off in the end too, because why not)

It's propaganda to have millennials work a lot. By this point in time technology should have allowed people to work less than 20 hours a week, instead we get overpopulation, labor surplus, rampant credentialism, the expectation that we'll sacrifice ourselves for the company, and shitty wages. They know most people will try to prove their critics wrong and thus people will keep working longer and see their wages lose purchase power. No house, no avocado toast, student debt, shitty medical insurance or none. Fuck everyone.

>lets have white people keep civilization going until they are completely wiped out

I can't take it anymore

I'm not saying every rich guy one of (((them))) like Trump for example. Also I'm just saying 1% because it's easier to say, though I think that the real evil people that control the world are in the 1%. However they make up >1% of the earth's population.

Helicopter ride?
Sure, but what is the end-goal? Kill all human life except for the 1,000,000 really really wealthy & powerful -> meaning they get less and less wealthy & powerful. :S This does not make any sense..

>meaning they get less and less wealthy & powerful
This is true, if they all have power then nobody has power. A society similar to today will be created in which there are few powerful ones at the top and most will be 'working class'. Basically now but with elites. So what's their endgame?

Thats because the quantum leaps in technology keep getting stolen and contained.

All that shit, all of it, from sci-fi in the 1920s+ about how we'd be living like the Jetsons in the 1960s or 2000s was correct.

At least based on the actual progression that things were going. Even the wars wouldnt have slowed this down, and Hitler had advanced tech of his own (not just the Nazi Bell, but also the Disks, which would just make bombers fall out of the air if they got close to them, due to Information Warfare energy fields they emitted)

All Tech since 1946+ has been Spoon Fed.

Moore's Law for example isnt a progression but a plan, that way nobody comes out with fuck-off levels of computer tech out of the blue (we have Optical Processors now, look it up, but its just not going anywhere? wonder why).

This is immensely absurd.

Overpopulation doesn't mean shit when you're building cities out on the ocean filled with Hydrogenated Aerogel insulation (which is literally lighter than air)... and farming your crops in automated underwater capsules.

If you even need to farm... since Matter Recombiners could take raw materials and 3d print them at the molecular level into whatever fucking food we need.

You're thinking 2 dimensionally here.

They dont give a shit about the money or the gold. Its a Tool to leverage power. If they control Trillions of bucks worth of assets and can move it overseas at the push of a button, they can hold your economy hostage. Which they do.

And being in control of the corporations means they're the boss, regarding what those corps do. And they can buy up individual assets and innovation and keep it to themselves.

Its greed for Power, not money.

Once the existing system is gone, they just have de-facto power like a Medieval King. And they dont need the money to use as leverage anymore, they just have their cronies enforce their directives.

((((Elite))))

Nice reddit spacing faggot. its not a matter of land its a matter of resources. you have a fundamental misunderstanding of the issue. no one has ever claimed over crowding means population density is too high

The Endgame involves Spiritual components that are often overlooked because all this shadow government and black ops shit sounds like ET genre and Tech genre.

But these guys have been playing the long game on the Spiritual side too.

More or less they feel they are individually pieces of God, and honestly have cultivated as much as they can in terms of Psychic abilities and Reality warping shit.

This is one reason they track Bloodlines/Families and perform eugenics to combine family traits predictably. And they have all those MKUltra programs to collect the kids who're born and test them to see how well they do and what kinds of natural gifts they've got.

These guys feel that along with the TECH being taken care of, they will be able to have their own Culture and Civilization after we're gone and that it'll actually be worth living in because they can keep drawing upon Inspiration from the void

> to be and do what we do already as a civilization, the best parts of it
> while each person part of Their civilization is special without defects

However like Alex Jones put it in his 911 show with Joe Rogan...

They also feel that all humans are slime, including themselves, and that by taking a blackpill they are responsible for getting rid of humans and with the knowledge they've gained - they themselves just might be able to surpass their own pathetic nature.

Alot of this racism you see going around about how Pajeet cant do anything and Nignogs are chimps is THESE GOYS projecting their own problems.

(and in fact 80%+ of behavior problems are all due either to bad parenting techniques, social programming, and who the kids interact with as they're growing up - and IQ development has more to do with how a child is taught from their earliest years, which is a matter of both culture and the types of resources available)

No sauce on this part too:
The Elites hate Blacks because their genetics are partly Alpha Centurion. Those guys are 8ft tall and jet blac

Alright, so how does this all work out in the end then? What will this power be used for? What is the end-game?

Resources are only finite for limited mind and there is a infinite amount of it..

become Demigods

even if they have to keep reincarnating into the same culture again and again with better bodies each time to do it.

You can desalinate ocean water. Once fusion is worked out, we'll have more than enough energy and water for everyone.

Ok, so the 1%/elitist meme is based off of Hiduism now? This is a pill to red for me m8..

>The elite plan an Aids Epidemic, ground zero Europe, to wipe most of the Earth population. They enjoy the Earth's resources for centuries. The Earth become a jungle and Paradise. Resources rejuvenate.

Too good to be true : (

In the real world, they desperately try to find ways to make more people live in ever crowding cities, like cattle

*like cattle in modern intensive farms

Indeed. If they were to kill everyone, who would they lord over?

That too is something they're looking to get past. A tool to get what they want.

However... if they get what they want...

> they think they can start lording over the ayylamos too
> their ego really is that absurd

>countries
>Africa

Also figured id link this
Dude was involved with Memes back in the 1970s

and this because kek speaks

>countries
>africa
>overpopulated
Top kek

"Through Emerald Eyes I See 1776"

Yeah the earths resources are finite, so is the universes' eventually across enough time Everything will decay to nothingness

But practically the earth still has far more to bare, with current technology we can fit about 11 or 12 billion people right now without having a mass dieout

And carrying capacity increases all the time with technology

We are fine

This violates the NAP

If they have the ability to overthrow the entire planet and keep it to themselves, then they have the ability to lift up the rest of the population and guide it into the future.

How are we to judge these supposed masters of the planet based on this very obvious situation?

They can't even control there own sphincter how the fuck they are going to do it ?