Half of Migrant Children Who Arrive in Sweden After Age Seven Fail School Year at Age 16

breitbart.com/london/2017/05/31/migrant-children-sweden-performing-increasingly-worse-schools/

that's cause those future engineers, doctors, architects, politicians, etc aren't being stimulated enough by their racist teacher and racist school system

It's racism fault. Swedes arent tolerant enough.

17 people, no pink nipples.

Gee I wonder why they're failing

Spain you're being intolerant just by even using the word racism.

You're supposed to say "whiteys are the devil"

In those mostly Muslim classrooms are the boy students allowed to hit the teacher

Systemic racism rears it's ugly head again.

swedish girls are so pretty and wear so few clothes they are distracting them

Well I plan to be a politician and fix shit so why aren't you taking chances and shutting you fucking mouth?!

USA your being intolerant. You'r supposed to say: whiteys are the devil and should all be killed.

Is that why sweden is turning into a 3rd world country?

They're in a foreign country studying in a foreign language. I think I might struggle to do well in school to if that were the case for me.

It's simple. The tests are racist

>american politician
>fixing shit
whatever you say my burger

THESE ARE OUR FUTURE

>DOCTORS
>LAWYERS
>ENGINEERS

AND THE FACT THAT THEY ARE FAILING MEANS SWEDEN IS RACIST

Yes. Other reasons are no discipline in school or life and feminism and beta cucks.

because gradation is inherently racist, they should get the diploma no matter what
And a scolarship too, no matter if they are student are not, it would be racist just to think of checking their real status

They are not here to learn from you

>niggers are dumb

Wow thanks op, we would have never realized this without you. Make sure to keep breeding with them.

Protip for Swedes: even the 10th generation won't assimilate. Take it from mr 56%. The bellcurve for blacks is HUGE. 90% of them are utterly hopeless no matter what culture.

Do they drop out or repeat the the year what do they do

So when they're 35 and pretending to be only 18 in a class of 13 year olds, then they might figure out how to self-identify as a girl and get to hang out in the girls' locker rooms for dat sweet mohammed-approved pussay.

Yes, these 75 IQers really think they're going to take over and become dominant in western civilization with "muh birth rates."

To any Muslims reading this, the Marxists are just using you, trying to create a new "proletariat" working class vote. Your children will all end up indoctrinated atheist sheep after going through the German/Swedish schooling system.

Yeah what about the future

This education system is racist!
DEGREES FOR EVERYONE!

I just had some Tucker on the background and some fucking really stupid nigger professor from some university was explaining how racist the education system is because niggers don't get enough gibs and white people are racist.

We seriously need to start removing tax-free status from anti-American institutions.

Something certainly needs to be removed

Just the other day I talked to someone who insisted that Europe needs these immigrants and suggested I take a look at the immense good Turks did to Germany from the 80s and onwards.
Guy must've slipped out of a wormhole.

han, you're being intolerant. You're supposed to actually defend the new swedes from our racism by actually exterminating all of us and them committing soduku

Why do people keep posting these HDI predictions even after they've turned out to be completely incorrect? What is it even supposed to show? That you're retarded?