prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TitynGyBqSU
archive.is/8kEQj
twitter.com/V_of_Europe/status/870009707460689920
youtube.com/watch?v=enGiN6AwgoU
youtube.com/watch?v=-WhGgHjwZxU
archive.is/SWxis
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/VP/status/870253040309116929
twitter.com/Scavino45/status/870029574251446272
youtube.com/watch?v=95a6HyN8X14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

awoo~

Pull out of the Islamic gommunist deal! Wash away Holland!

Going nowhere, Going nowhere...

What is a nothingburger?

I'm all for reducing our reliance on fossil fuels. Im not for tanking our economy without a solution at the ready

>2017
>believing in climate change
Top kek lads

It's a euphemism for "irrelevant."

Post yfw Trump pulls out of Paris accord
youtube.com/watch?v=TitynGyBqSU

Traditional food eaten by higher-ups in the American mainstream media.
The current recipe involves Russian salad dressing, fresh impeachment patty and home-baked buns sprinkled with independent investigations.

GOODMORNING AND GOODBYE PUCHIS! going on a long trip starting today

Does anyone have a map of the places that would go under the sea with global warming? I hope Poseidon will drown the cucks in western France

when are getting a wall?
when are we investigating seth rich?
when are we locking her up?
when are we reforming taxes?

It's what communists eat

Before we continue to laugh at Neoretards, let's take a moment to remember germany, who has been officially lowered 6 feet under, into it's final resting place today

All slathered in anonymous sources sauce.

I wouldn't mind playing a game where the Americans are bad guys. Transexuals, neon haired landwhales, dindus, you name it.

Anonymous source fries are the best: they are everywhere, they are cheap and you're never sure if there were any on the meal, to begin with.

Happening literally right now.
Never, there's 0 solid evidence to start an investigation.
Never, she's above the law.
Fall 2017 - Q1 2018.

The reason short, ugly, pussy, white losers on pol are pro-Trump edgelords is because interestingly, they can't get what they want in life, so they take it out on foreigners who are more successful than them, lefties who are more successful than them, and women who rightly find them undesirable. They generallly tend to be uneducated and angry all the time. They love the word cuck, which is ironic because they themselves, by their own standards, are cucks. Let's look at the evidence:

- Defend corporations/capitalism and are corporate bootlickers even though they themselves are victims of capitalism

- Look up to people like Trump as though Trump et al give a shit about uneducated loser rednecks

- Never actually get any pussy

- Think they're super cool edgelords having an impact on the world when in reality they're frothing-at-the-mouth dipshits who are laughed at by academics and people who actually know what's going on

You're all sad, stupid losers. It's actually depressing to be honest. Before all you pasty virgins try and insult my circumstances instead of address legitimate left wing arguments (which you haven't read and don't understand because you're intellectually dishonest, dribbling fuckwits that get your information from Breitbart and the Daily Mail), I'm a white, good looking, 6'3 university educated heterosexual health professional. Suck my dick you dopey fucking losers.

Why don't we take all the rising water and fill up the dried lakes?

COVFEFE

Europeans are such insecure faggits. They won't fight radical Islamic terrorism, but they will fight thier own police and riot over a Muslim nigger getting deported and say "fuck America" even though we've protected them for decades (and never even charged them for our protection). Ungrateful faggots. I can't wait til we leave them completely to get taken over by Putin. Let's hear thier smug bullshit then.

Trump gave in to Russian demands and gave them back their spy houses. What a joke.

I need more reddit climate change reee.

Make something enjoyable on a thread for once. Bathe in your utter lack of originality, you fucking troglodyte.

The Paris Accords are President Obama's legacy, Sup Forums. Do you really support Drumpf's move to kill his legacy and kill the planet?

>Calling people on Sup Forums losers
>Implying we don't call ourselves losers on a daily basis.
Pissing in an ocean of piss.

>b-but science

At least change the filename of your pic, clownshoes.

archive.is/8kEQj

Planet Earth has been taking advantage of America for too long

>127984305
Who?

I support me pissing in your mouth.

>climate is worse than Iraq
HAHAHAAAAAAA WEEW

Oh wow, the world hates Americans? What a new development!

lol didn't read

twitter.com/V_of_Europe/status/870009707460689920

The absolute state of Germany.

nobody would romanize that sentence as 'covfefe'

c is never used as s in romanized arabic

Only a few hours until the ultimate chimpout:
youtube.com/watch?v=enGiN6AwgoU

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nationalists in the Trump administration are right. We should withdraw from the Paris climate accord.
This would be a real victory. America, after all, is on its own planet.
Before Earth asks us to step up and help protect it, it should take stock of its own contributions. There is, frankly, a lot of waste there. It has flourished too long without cuts, and now it is time to pay the piper.
If there is one thing I have learned from “Planet Earth” it is that Earth has a lot of areas where it could tighten its belt before asking me to lower my emissions.
Look at the wanton extravagance of the planet. Pandas. Mosquitoes. Butterflies. Elephant seals. Birds, some garishly colored, waking me up in the morning by shouting come-ons at one another. Armored beetles. Arctic foxes. I ask you. Who needs all this?
Gibbons. Naked mole rats. Those monkeys with bulbous noses who look like J. Pierpont Morgan and those other monkeys with buttocks in obscene hues. Those things in the ocean that look like they’re wearing headlamps. When was the last time we used any of this? Do we really need it? Does it spark joy?
Absurd big birds in black and white tuxedos. Demanding bears in white fur coats who insist they need floating ice to survive. Maybe they should ditch those luxury garments and try to live like the rest of us. And don’t get me started on coral reefs, fragile palaces of underwater porcelain that certain fish INSIST are the only possible place they can live. Toughen up, fish.
Listen up, softies of America! There's a new budget in town.

We have horses. Why do we need zebras? We should go through the ape house and ask ourselves if some of these monkeys are not too small to be useful. For instance, marmosets. Everything about electric eels is excessive.
What are armadillos good for but bothering drivers? What are dolphins good for but interfering with tuna fishing?

should i watch lawrence of arabia, wizard or oz, or gone with the wind

Spotted owls are just protesters in disguise who move their habitats from place to place preventing necessary infrastructure projects.
Do we need mushrooms AND baobabs AND cougars AND rhinos? The Trump boys have been doing their best to eliminate waste in at least one of these areas, but we could do with even more.
Earth is full of freeloaders and parasites and bloodsuckers: the stinking corpse flower. Epiphytes. Flukes. Ticks. The vampire bat. The leech. It should take a good look at itself before it asks us for support.
Maybe it doesn’t need all this land. Has it considered that? Maybe it could have a little more ocean. Maybe that would make it thriftier and more efficient.
Right now, it’s embarrassing to look at. Deserts. Whole giant expanses of nothing but hot sand. Ice floes, really? Does Earth think it is an expensive cocktail?
Forests? What are they but fire hazards?
Marshes are just breeding grounds for alligators, who would devour everything we hold dear and end the American way of life if they got their way.
Tundra. Taiga. Permafrost. Is all this necessary, or is some of it just there for aesthetic purposes? Vast expanses of grassland. Lava fields. Bogs. Mesas. Big rocks. Little rocks. I would guess that we could cut back in some of these areas. Maybe starting with the ice, which takes a lot of effort to maintain.
Think of all the destruction that these features have been responsible for. Glaciers are always devouring hikers. Mount Everest kills climbers every single year. And don’t forget that time an iceberg took down a whole liner full of passengers. It is time we put an end to these dangerous eco-terrorists. It is time the Earth cut back.
Some people whine, “Think about the children.” Look at the budget that was just submitted to Congress. Does it look like we care about children?

>jo0

Why should we do anything nice for the children? Or worse, the grandchildren? Why would you ever allow yourself to be even slightly inconvenienced on behalf of people you may never meet who will definitely have cooler cellphones than you? Sounds like a fool’s bargain. Well, we have been too lenient on grandchildren before. No more are they getting nice things at our expense. That deficit ends now.

Time to put America first. America is its own thing; one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. Our polar bears are safe in zoos. If we run out of them we can make more using CGI.
Extreme heat? Maybe elsewhere, but not here, in America, where Jim Inhofe was able to bring a *snowball* to the floor of Congress. America is impervious to volcanoes and floods and hurricanes. We will shield ourselves with prayer and new improved data sets that show that these things do not exist.
Just in case, we can build a bigger wall. We are not part of a fragile blue marble hurtling through space. That is other people. The world exists only when my eyes are open. When I close them, I alone am the world.
Planet Earth has been taking advantage of America for too long.

CLARKSON BEST PRESENTER
The Grand Tour is a liiiittle overscripted though.

Lawrence of Arabia. No female has a line of dialogue. The perfect Sup Forums flick

NAS has glorified Trump in 3 of his songs, short attention span negroes I guess

GWTW

doesn't seem to make a difference when they pick up the phone for food aid or military support

lesser country dwellers and self-hating burgers make me fucking sick

>Trump is making sure that every last bit of Obama's legacy goes down the toilet.

Biggest Political Revenge Story of all time.

what's the point of posting shit nobody is going to read?

Seconding Lawrence of Arabia.

Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression...

>The guy who said try that shit in Poland

I fucking love polacks now

>“My handshake with him was not innocent,” Macron said. “We need to show that we won’t make small concessions, even symbolic ones, while not overhyping things either.”
>“Donald Trump, the Turkish president or the Russian president believe in the logic of the trial of strength, which doesn’t bother me. I don’t believe in the diplomacy of public invective, but in my bilateral dialogues, I don’t let anything pass, that is how we are respected,” he said.

They already do.

Check this out:
youtube.com/watch?v=-WhGgHjwZxU
Literally every single one of these Trump references is positive until 2015

>and with this, the US reputation is dead to me
>implying he hasn't always had an inferiority complex in regards to America

Dont say pussy, shill. It's misogynistic

>127984428
But seriously, who's that?

>GWTW
I think you're on the wrong board

>reeeeeeee
Do they ever get tired of virtue signaling? Why are they white knighting for mother Earth?

>us the people.

Guys. It's not too late. Listen to reason.
archive.is/SWxis

Barack Obama on food and climate change: ‘We can still act and it won’t be too late’
The former president addresses the greatest challenges facing the world, and what we can do about them

by Barack Obama

You missed the sarcasm in my post, user. But thanks for the quote. Hadn't seen that yet.

>He just wants to get his ego stroked by tweets
His twitter replies are literally nothing but strings of verified liberal assholes being snarky cunts

no i am fully sincere, who the fuck is thus guy and why do you keep talking about him?

The article is shit. Stop spamming your garbage and prove the climate change is man made (or even real).

thumbnail looks like he's holding a gun to her head

Earth's Climate has always had cycles of Change, long before & after Man.

The only form of "Man-Made Climate Change" is Geo-Engineering/Warfare (Which has been used to "Show the results of Climate Change" in the past). Also due to Women being massive consumers, another term that could be used is "Women Made Climate Change".

"Climate Change" is an Agenda to De-industrialize the West, Justify mass Eugenics/Elimination of Humans & its connected into UN Agenda 21/24.

Protecting the Environment is one thing. Exploiting peoples stupidity to create massive profits,Control & set up Global Government related structures/policies is another.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

twitter.com/VP/status/870253040309116929
twitter.com/Scavino45/status/870029574251446272

No one cares, fag

Nah I just know my history
LoA is a great film, but the real Lawrence was literally a massive faggot who also sucked globalist cock

It kind of does, actually, kek.

I atleast appreciate how many of them stuck to their guns in terms of supporting Trump, Ice Cube, lil wayne, Kanye-all still Trump supporters
youtube.com/watch?v=95a6HyN8X14

:(

I hope you'll be happy when we're underwater

Hide my head, I wanna drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow...

Everyone and anyone who posts those "awoo" Catania are cancerous virgins who will never get laid in their pitiful lives.

Fucking pathetic. Instead of going out in public and trying to get people to like trump they just post autistic anime cats and think it's helping. Not only are they virgins, but clearly they are delusional as well.

Go get laid you fucking degenerate autists.

This made me laugh....

Well, niggers do like their guns.

This Paris Agreement thing is such a saltmine.

lol

yanked that little nigga right in

Ah so they don't want our help then? Faggots can't do literally nothing without papa USA.

>GLOBAL GAF REVOLUTION

Oh no im scared lads

Never, idiot. He just said those things to get voted in.

>anime cats
She's a wolf-girl, you fucking pinhead.

global warming wont affect us until at least 2100.

>(((Sanderson)))

>127984342
>127984435
>127984474
>127984507
>plebbitposting
As the rightful owners to the world, nature serves at our convenience. Food, materials, medicine, scenery, etc. are ours to manipulate for our own benefit. To think otherwise is to begin falling down the slippery slope of valuing other life more than your own when they truly are no more valuable than the flesh they are made of.

They are going to lose their shit

Awooposting leads to harmful diseases.

And we're still seven hours away from the salt eruption