Should americans be punished collectively for spreading degeneracy like this?

Should americans be punished collectively for spreading degeneracy like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=zIvBl8yNi-o

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_Land_Component
youtube.com/watch?v=WJC-5lD2fIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, let America Burn.
Moar please?

No sage and hide nigger it's the Jews

Yes

IMHO yes. You should levy some sort of Lowbrow Media Tax on the content being sold in your markets.

I wanna see her get hooked on cocaine and see how long she lives.

i cant understand what she is saying

fuck the jews

yes
Poland would nuke them if we had nukes

implying she isnt already hooked on something other than coke

somebody give poland nukes

Yes, their society is degenerate to the core. Cutting the leafs off won't save the plant, we have to exterminate it all the way to the roots

You're spreading it by posting it here

they can make friends with best korea

Try it, waffle-man.

We would swat your missiles from the sky and come crashing down upon you like the gust of a thousand winds.

yeah lets punish thousands of people that had nothing to do with this you fucking globalist quack

>thousands of people
How many people do you think live in the US ?

Thats a beaner spic

>Danielle Peskowitz Bregoli
>Social media "idol" jewifying and negrifing teens

made me think

nope, it's a Jew.

Just say "I want to fuck a kid." in the comment and move on.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT THIS IS THE LAST TIME I GET DECEIVED BY SOMEONE LIKE ARIANA (BEAN) GRANDE

Coke is pretty good desu.

>1 post by this ID

Yes

it's funny how a black man is so much smarter than a white Christian girl nowadays

she's not a beaner either.

coke is Satan's beverage confirmed

There are more than just thousands of people in the US
>yeah lets punish thousands of people that had nothing to do with this you fucking globalist quack
You really believe 334 million people are globalists?

why do you hate our freedoms?
because it's obv you're a fucking muslim

>Christian girl
She's a kike, just like you.

I hope to god that is proxy

Nice b8 m8

I-I want to fuck her.

I-is this how it starts?

tits?

them repeating values. witnessed. get the fuck out satan

>implying Belgium couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!!
Oh believe me, we Belgians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (they'd send the maghrebis and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Belgium's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

well ok then

lmao! 10/10

I have claimed her for my sex slave. Any objections to this? I will also put an end to the degeneracy.

~14k troops. You bet. Go to bed junior, adults are talking here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_Land_Component

What matters is the quality of the troops. Which is also shit.

but they're all rapist sandniggers

THIS!!!!!!
The american insects would be USED as cheap SLAVES. Dying would be a new sport for the american beings that once where humans! JUST DIE YOU AMERICAN PIGS NOBODY LIKES YOU

>You really believe 334 million people are globalists?

you dont get paid much do you

I cannot put into words how much i would love to fuck her.

>A bimbo gets attention because she acts like a whore and say stupid shit.

It's train wreck voyeurism. Its zooish facilitation. Humans love to watch people be stupid, especially when they have tits.

It's no different than freak shows from 100 years ago, they just have social medial now.

youtube.com/watch?v=WJC-5lD2fIA

Nigga your country is destroying Europe from the inside out for the 3rd time in the last 200 years fuck off kraft

she's 14

You're a retard. Learn how to make a proper sentence. Allow me

Yeah, lets punish MILLIONS of people that had nothing to do with this you fucking globalist quack

she's gross desu.

Fucking yanks with your christian conservatism.
Go fucking pray you faggots. At least I only want to fuck her, not burn her at the stake or something like you fucking nuts.

>14k troops
more than enough to beat your MANLET army

>gas me outside how bow dah

Gross you pedophile fuck you are sick in the head

niggers 1-0 whites

Great picture.

This.

>14
>pedophile

Seriously, how do you even reproduce, no wonder you produce so many fucking retards.

>almost every other country on earth has a lower age of consent.

But yeah Amerika is boss. Spreading Christian values all over the world and making sex some sort of weird thing when all it is is shoving your cock in some hot 14 yo piece of ass who obviously wants it.

You're literally spreading it further by talking about her, posting her pics, and her videos despite being against it. Only way it can stop is if there's no more attention given. But of course, that wont happen.

she fucking hot

>14

lmao

Why are Serbs so similar to Americans.

Our women act like this retard all the time.

Retards like you OP keep giving her attention.

Just kill our jews and anyone already too far gone to their influences

Came here to say this.

She is a jew. Jewish nepotism has got here her easy millions and now she can be an (((idol))) to young girls further spreading degeneracy and the idolation of hedonism.

She is smart in her own way.

COME HERE YOU WORTHLESS BASTARDS!

It won't take long.

the jews are now pushing pedophilia and want to make dumb people hip.

each belgian is worth 100 americans

probably true desu, they area mythical species of a mythical land

sorry to russle them jimmies but I was just pointing out the fact she is a child.

Goddamn. Is she stuffing her clothes?

18 you say!?

The jews are not pushing pedophilia.

They are trying to make girls who are in their reproductive prime fuck niggers instead whilst making the whites wait. This allows more half-castes, and lowers the numbers of whites.

Just 100 years ago, 13/14 year olds were marrying strong white men. Now they are fucking pakis and niggers.

It is known Khaleesi.

According to whom? Teenage is a social convention, not a fact. It's only existed since the 60s When you fucking stupid American jew loving niggers invented it. Until then they were running households and going to work.

>18 you say!?
lol

Newsflash, guys have been attracted to teen girls with huge tits long before the Jews were ever around.

Why do you want to fuck kids so much?

2/10 getting me to respond. Have you ever spent time trying to have a conversation with a 14yr old girl that did not involve SnapChat, The Kardashians or her own shallow view of the world?

>Just 100 years ago, 13/14 year olds were marrying strong white men. Now they are fucking pakis and niggers.

Actually it wasn't that common 100 years ago. Older men marrying younger was common because many women died in childbirth.

That being said, I'd fuck this whore, wouldn't marry her though.

Thats because of society not because of her age.

For the right chad she would sort herself out in a jiffy.

Almonds activated

Is that a yes?

>3 posts by this ID
>All (Yous)

yeah sure I wasn't talking about the OP being a globalist or anything but feel free to continue with your pedantic reading comprehension.

>Should americans be punished collectively for spreading degeneracy like this?
Unironically, yes.
You are poisoning everything with this pozzed up shitculture. Can't wait for the balkanization of the US desu, it's the only solution.

I'll fuck anything thats fit and has tits mate. It's called testosterone.

>women use their natural talents to make money
its actually the smart thing to do when you realise the free market incentivises this

Yes, she is.

When the USA lies in ashes, you'll be begging for mercy. This time we'll cut off all your hands, not just the 67% of your country who is a neger.

>Should americans be punished collectively for spreading degeneracy like this?

It's too late now. The Ameritards should have been split between the axis powers back in WW2 but unfortunately the bad guys won.

We are talking about women
It's not gonna get better than that, ever

Daily reminder she is FOURTEEN

FOUR FUCKING TEEN

GIRLS ARE BREEDABLE PAST 13

THAT IS A BREEDING BODY