Jim Carrey might go to prison

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0tJGk4ofc18
youtube.com/watch?v=N0Wn3Eey6dY
celebrityinsider.org/she-had-a-drug-den-patton-oswalts-wife-died-surrounded-by-drugs-22643/
youtube.com/watch?v=LQMvZ5nvjc8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=0tJGk4ofc18

love jim carrey

Over his cold dead body!

youtube.com/watch?v=N0Wn3Eey6dY

lol what a creep

> lawsuit
> prison
OP is a faggot.

Rich people don't go to jail, don't worry about it.

So it's like the Number 23?

Good. I don't care who they are, how great they were in a movie I liked. All Hollywood celebrities should be exposed for the pieces of shit they truly are. They're nothing but mouthpieces for the globalist kikes.

women blame men for everything, they are programmed to avoid responsibility and pin it on a man at any cost

If he didn't give them to her, someone else would have. Junkies always find a way, she made her decision.

>billionaire
>murder trial
no. completely unlikely. we don't frivolously charge white billionaires in my country
he hasn't even been charged

He deserves it. He is in favor of white genocide.

In case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening and goodnight.

>used "fixers" to silence her

so basically they're trying to imply some Ray Donavan shit went down. Neat.

He gave her three STD's and didn't tell her he had them and when she asked him he called her a whore and blamed it on her past but she was a good girl and was married before him. So it's his fault.

>mfw reading this

Herpes found a way.

Maybe she gave him STDs??? BOOOOOMMMM!!!

how can she blame him when shes dead you retarded mongoloid

It's not a murder charge, it's a wrongful death lawsuit. Very different.

oh look some roasties on pol, out out out

>He gave her three STD's and didn't tell her he had them and when she asked him he called her a whore and blamed it on her past but she was a good girl and was married before him. So it's his fault.

Yak Yak Yak.

Gold digger regrets fucking guy for fame and fortune after he dumps her. Kills self and blames it on her smelly cunt.

Fucking NEXT!

good riddance.
he shit on trump, now the curse comes back to bite his ass
plus he stopped being funny 10 years ago

>He added that a trial would be 'very painful' for his Hollywood client

Carrey is outspoken anti-malware. Trump curse lives on.

Isn't Jim Carrey's only talent the ability to make a funny face? He never makes me laugh.

not so funny now, huh?

>estranged husband

he has it coming

>roastie reads/hears accusation and takes it as the gospel truth

he's not even close to a billionaire

Digits check out. Such faggotry could only come from the_donald.

>married before him and fucking Jim Carrey
>good girl

pick 1

how am I a "roastie" for calling you out on your retarded bullshit?

"estranged husband" means she was still married when she was fucking him. she's a whore

NEXT PROSECUTE BIG HELIUM

Don't Hollywood elites all get their drugs from the drug dealers operating in the studios to supply drugs to rich actors? They're listed as producers or some shit. Maybe they should go after them instead of Jim Carrey.

Only women defend each other on pol, not even cucks stop that low

He's a far-left vegan pacifist Canadian faggot.

Good riddance.

>fixers
We need to look into this

>"estranged husband" means she was still married when she was fucking him. she's a whore

Which is why this case will either get thrown out or these cunts will lose, because all of this bullshit about being a "good girl" will be undermined by Carrey's lawyers hiring a bunch of detectives to go through her sexual history with a fine tooth comb.

You know how easy most girls are about spreading their legs for Chad? This is especially true about golddiggers like this cunt.

You don't get into a position to fuck someone like Jim Carrey unless you are a similar celebrity or you've fucked lots of people in the food chain to reach him.

I suspect that the case will be withdrawn or settled for peanuts long before court when the detectives reveal what a whore this cunt was.

Aaaand we found the chick.

COOL!

fuck yeah, i finally have a reason to post this gif i've had saved forever

I don't know why he is famous . He's a total creep .

love him but he's a faggot that doesn't believe in vaccines

Both are trash. She also had bad judgement. Why wasn't she with her husband?

To be fair to Jim, that woman was a high ranking scientologist, and I believe has sci family members, lawyers. I wouldn't take everything at face value in this case.

more talented than you ever will be you jealous dumb gypsy sub-human

>lol
Back to r/the_cuckold

Ok. Well those might be lies then. Still everyone involved seems like trash tbqh.

I take it that you are easily amused by people making funny faces. Do you still laugh at peekaboo? I bet you do.

Me myself and Irene was a fucking work of comedy gold

I take it you've never seen Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind, or the Truman Show.

Still messing his shit up from beyond the grave. Why did he marry? He's got to have a enough money for decent bookers.

Have you been drinking?

It is a civil suit. No chance of Prison

>Truman Show

God tier movie, but not because of Carrey.

>different id
>replying as the same person

Fire this one, David.

>Have you been drinking?

Auto correct from hookers . If he's rich why get married tho? I'd have fine hookers and surrogates.

For who?

praise kek

Yet Patton "Drug Den" Oswalt gets off scott free?

celebrityinsider.org/she-had-a-drug-den-patton-oswalts-wife-died-surrounded-by-drugs-22643/

Is Garden State your favorite movie?

What a fag.

Never heard of it shut the fuck up cunt

You might like it you hipster trash.

You might like I Love You Philip Morris you cocksucking sub-human

hasn't he had more than one gf off herself?

almonds activated

You're the one with those Jim Carrey posters on the bedroom wall, not me.

He's worse than Bill Cosby.
Disgusting Hollywood left. Cheap fuck too. Wouldn't even help her go to her father's funeral. Piece of shit.

Kek I can imagine. George of the Jungle was never my thing though

youtube.com/watch?v=LQMvZ5nvjc8
this will be deleted once it's out that he's guilty

>he provided the pills
>that she had to steal from his house

Yeah, I'm sure he's totally going to prison. Ahmed Ibrahim is just some schmuck lawyer looking for a payday.

this is the era of liberal downfall

Jim Carrey has HIV....

Arthur King?
Topkek, /ourguy/

good fuck that faggot

>Jim Carrey was a wonderful character and I was lucky to get the part

Hasn't been funny in 10+ years.
You crumpets are so far behind.

All out-of-touch liberal Hollywood elites should be silenced. Prison works just fine.

>lawsuit
>going to prison
OP is a fucking retard. Unless he is found in contempt of court, there is no risk of incarceration.

Can we get Patton Oswalt investigated?

Ruh-roh

The Mask sucked. What has he done that is actually good? Ace Ventura wasn't great, The Dude was on In living Color a show for people who couldn't cut it for SNL back when SNL was actually funny. Fuck Carey.

>male celebrity in trouble with the law
>the photo used on the news always has them with a beard
Anyone else noticing this pattern?

Fucking mimic king. I swear to god, his face acrobatics and the overexaggerating made me love him as a comedian.

>pol

>The Mask sucked
>Ace Ventura wasn't great
Haha suck a fucking dick you pretentious faggot

At least we agree about In Living Color.

Trump curse about to stomp this asshole

why should i care?
sage

Well you swayed me of the opposite

>billionaire

nah m8

Get out of here, you slag

MGTOW please leave, you only oust yourselves as bitter kissless virgins when you post.
Hes a leftist faggot in favor of white genocide and you are supporting him because you think the only opposition to him are 'roasties' on Sup Forums when everyone clearly knows chicks don't come here without immediately getting themselves made. Shitting on a kike agenda shilling leftist doesn't make you a chick, you autistic fucks.
I hope someone you love dies in a preventable accident. There is no excuse for supporting leftists, even if it's over a woman. Leftism and lack of training make women what they are today. Focus your attention to the source and stop being crybabies because girls hurt your feelings in school

Oh no Mister Bill!!

Tits or gtfo

YOU SEEM TO BE OF THE BELIEF THAT YOU ARE ON TUMBLER YOU DUMB STANKY CUNT.

Prove he gave her three STDs or get out, roastie cunt.

She was fucking Carrey while married, estranged or not.

You seem to be of the opinion that fucking people on the side because you felt like taking "a break" from your relationship means you can go out and fuck dudes willy nilly.

This makes you a whore.

Whores deserve the rope.

>you deserve the rope

She was probably fucking half the city during her "break".

'Funny' isn't his only speed, though. He's proved he has range. See: Man on the Moon, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Truman Show, & The Majestic.

>bitter kissless virgins
100% pure roastie confirmed. How many STDs do you have? All of them?