Hillary Clinton

Hello Sup Forums
I dont post here. I've heard youre neo nazis and I know youre annoying as fuck on other boards.

Im posting this thread because im not invested in politics and I was talking with a friend today who is invested in politics and he said that Hillary won the popular vote by 5 MILLION official votes and that was without counting the russian bots who voted which he said were about 3-4 million votes.... Could this be true?

I know this is a Trump board but I would like sincere replies..Did Hillary Clinton actually win the election by almost 10 MILLION VOTES??

What the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OUS9mM8Xbbw
youtu.be/7wC42HgLA4k
freebeacon.com/issues/report-5500-noncitizens-discovered-virginia-voter-rolls/
youtube.com/watch?v=AWPBr4L1eyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She won the popular vote, but not the electoral college vote.

youtu.be/OUS9mM8Xbbw

Russian bots that voted? Where did "your friend" get that made up statistic? Yes hiLIARy won the popular vote, but that's not how the election is decided. They knew the rules going in and lost.

Wait so you can win the popular vote by 10 million votes and still not be president? Wheres the cutoff?

What if one wins the popular vote by 100 million votes and the electoral college just chooses the other guy?

Think of it this way: "My vote is worth more than yours"

Popular vote doesn't count for shit. Cope with that.

How much more though?

Hillary and the media and Obama won second place.

There are no runner ups shills.

Sorry this concept is new to me.

Here you could get .01% more than the other guy and you would win by rule of majority..
Which i think is right. Shouldnt the majority rule?

more info:
youtu.be/7wC42HgLA4k

No.
Hence the electoral college.

So if Trump got 10 million votes more than Hillary and she became president, you'd be OK with that?

Also, since you dont think majority should rule, I guess youre OK with minorities dictate policy in your country?

The election is rigged to help the republicans. Happened in 2000, Gore got more votes but they made Bush president.

Counting the popular vote is completely irrelevant to determining president. We are not a democracy. We are a republic. What matters is which states vote for who. The state by state popular vote determined which states vote for whom.

That said, the Russian voting bot thing is a complete lie. There is zero evidence to even suggest such a thing. Your friend is a retard and you should not consider him well informed.

>t. a whiney millennial neet with zero understanding of political science

ya bro their was no Russian bots, and their was an insane amount of illegals that voted for Hillary so in all honesty I would say Trump won the popular vote as well hell I know about 40 illegals in my town alone that voted for Hillary trust me the election was rigged but in Hillary's favor

the us government is technically a "democratic republic" which means that, although people vote, it is not a pure democracy like ancient greece. rather, elected officials make the decisions rather than the masses of people. Actually, I don't know how electoral college representatives get picked. That should seem important. Anyway, lots of illegal immigrants and non citizens voted, and also lots of dead people's identities were stolen and used as mail in ballots, so the popular vote number isn't exactly accurate. It's probably much less than 5 gorillion. Also, you probably haven't seen the map of counties that Trump won.

Yes, because the USA is not some little 10sqkm hamlet in Europe with a homogenous population. This is what a "minority" looks like in America. Red = Trump

>although people vote, it is not a pure democracy like ancient greece. rather, elected officials make the decisions rather than the masses of people

Why vote at all then? Just for show?

this is another great point. Cali just made it legal for illegals to vote. What fucking sense does that make?

This is a clarification and not an addressing of your point. Each state has a certain number of electoral votes(2+ more based on population). The reasons for this are varied. Some of it is because the founders feared mob rule, but a lot of it was based on the fact that the US was culturally a bunch of different countries tied together and not too keen on one another. As intended the electoral college was designed to allow the top citizens in each state to devote the time needed to effectively choose a future president.

While political parties interfere with what was intended, the college functions as a way for each state, unique in its own way, to have a voice that other wise v would be downed out by New York City, LA and San Francisco.

The electoral college is a safeguard. We are a democratic republic. The majority has more influence in local and state elections. You don't want Jew York and Cali determining your presidential election simply because of their massive population. They are awarded more electoral representatives but other states with smaller populations also have their voices heard with this system.

are you being stupid or are just not getting it?
you vote to determine who your state votes for.

>minority
That pic makes it seem like a majority...im sure a lot of small blue places have way greater density population than the huge red parts...

unfortunately, there is a bit of a "bread and circuses" element to it. This was the first election I ever voted in. Was completely disgusted at the obvious theft of both Bush elections.

I thought at first all your posts were b8, but i think you are uninformed at the very least but more likely just retarded, so allow me to help you out. The USA is a collection of states that formed to create a country. This is important because it values state's rights and importance. This is why we have an electoral college that is based on individual state votes. Sure while Hillary won the overall popular vote, she managed to lose in the state vote tally. The electoral college is strictly based off the former which is why she lost. Winning the presidency is strategic, which is why trump did little campaigning in states he knew he couldnt win; cali, ny, ect. The election in its current state only is contentious in ~10 states which is the ones trump heavily campaigned in and hillary chose not to because of muh blue .

As far as the minorities dictating that is a false equivalence

I dont get desu
So its like who the "states" ultimately vote for?

Like 1 state= 1 vote?

precisely.
california and new york have like seven trillion people, all of whom are fed the same bullshit lies of leftism. This is why the state votes count and not the popular vote. So that two or three cities don't determine the policy for 350 million people in perpetuity.

>10 million
Absolute crap. She got the popular vote but not by 10 mil - probably more like 3million concentrated in cali. There was a lot of voter fraud but mostly due to repeat voters in places without voter id laws - i.e. dem states. Russian bots is just retarded

Huh, this seems more clear

The state's population determines how many electoral votes they can contribute.

a state's vote count is determined by population, so cali has like 53 votes because it has so many mexicans, and RI only has like 4 because it has so few people.

being that this is Sup Forums I'm going to bring up the Juice. America is run by Israel. It's obvious, c'mon everyone knows it. Both parties are controlled opposition. A big part of why I like trump at least, and maybe other people think this way too, is that I am hoping, maybe there is a chance he isn't a shill puppet for the Jews. This has yet to be seen though. If he is a liar, he is a master deceiver. Most importantly though, we didn't let Hillary get the nuclear codes.

>popular vote irrelevant

Well it is sorta relevant in a kinda roundabout way - the population of a state determines how many electoral college votes a state gets.

It's 2 (every state has 2 senators in the Senate) + Number of Representatives in the House, which are in turn based on the population of that state. California has more electoral votes than Alaska for example.

Democracy is soft communism. Majority is often wrong

Hello R3ddit. I don't post on other boards. It's a shill tactic that your people do to aggravate the locals.
I've got some news for you.

freebeacon.com/issues/report-5500-noncitizens-discovered-virginia-voter-rolls/

If every state checks their voter registration, and finds 5000 people that shouldn't vote, it explains Clinton. Every state that did a recount, courtesy of Mrs. No refunds, found fraud votes for Clinton.
Given that we have solid proof of it in 4 states (the only 4 who have looked, making it 4/4), it probably happened in most. As so eloquently explains, she forgot what game she was playing and thought just salting the whole batch would win her the election.
Obviously didn't work.

>Did Hillary Clinton actually win the election by almost 10 MILLION VOTES??
Popular vote doesn't win elections, electoral college does, so no. She didn't win anything.
There is also rampant voter fraud. 5k illegal voters registered in VA and were found out recently. There were voting machine issues. A whole host of other issues.
Liberals are just in full damage control/panic mode because of how illegally their leaders acted during the Obama administration.
Bloomberg - fucking bloomberg - of all organizations are putting trumps reelection at 55% right now, less than half a year into his first term.
Democrats are more fucked that they realize, and instead of abandoning ship like smart people would, they're all going down with the ship.

You sound extremely autistic and also like a titanic faggot

let us deliver these 3 million votes by nuclear submarine, comrade.

youtube.com/watch?v=AWPBr4L1eyE

Lurk moar.

> I was talking with a friend today who is invested in politics and he said that Hillary won the popular vote by 5 MILLION official votes and that was without counting the russian bots who voted which he said were about 3-4 million votes.... Could this be true?

Your friend a huge cuck and a pleb to think that Russia had influenced the election, plus thinking the US is a full on democracy which it isn't. The US is a Republic that uses a representative democracy (The Electoral college). Let me advice you to lurk moar here and do some research on Representative democracy.

Why..?

Ignore him.

What have you learned today, paydebts?

How much did your friend invest?