FBI false flag attack in Texas

Sup Forumstards,

We have a CONFIRMED false flag masterminded by ex-FBI Director James “Jihad Jim” Comey. Smoking gun evidence recently surfaced in court documents that an undercover agent dress in “Middle Eastern attire” accompanied terrorists when they carried out the first domestic ISIS attack at a Draw Mohammed event in Texas in 2015. It has been (reluctantly and half-heartedly) reported on by 60 Minutes and local Dallas media, but it’s mostly being memory-holed.

In early May, Sen. Grassley called Comey before Senate Intelligence Committee to grill Comey about his coverup of the FBI’s involvement in the plot, but Democrats hijacked the hearing to bitch about “muh Russia.” If the Senate won’t get do its job, then it’s up to Sup Forums to get to the bottom of this. We need to put our weaponized autism to better use than figuring out what “covfefe” means.

The FBI approved the Texas terrorists to buy a gun used in the attack from the gun shop at the center of Fast & Furious. A gun used in the Paris Bataclan attack also came from this gun shop. This could be the entrance to a very deep, dark, twisted rabbit hole. Let’s dive in.

Previous threads:
Sauces:

60 Minutes:
cbsnews.com/news/terrorism-in-garland-texas-what-the-fbi-knew-before-the-2015-attack/

Dallas Morning News:
dallasnews.com/news/dallas/2017/05/26/victim-garland-terror-attack-tormented-belief-fbi-knew-isis-plot

Texas+Paris+Fast & Furious guns:
latimes.com/nation/la-na-garland-gun-20150801-story.html
nation.foxnews.com/2016/06/30/law-enforcement-sources-gun-used-paris-terrorist-attacks-came-phoenix
judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/law-enforcement-sources-gun-used-paris-terrorist-attacks-came-phoenix/

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/law-enforcement-sources-gun-used-paris-terrorist-attacks-came-phoenix/
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/02/fbi-translator-syria-rapper-isis-islamic-state
theguardian
archive.is/LvTiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if the united states really did arm the paris attackers, in a sane world that would be the start of world war 3, but we all know macron and the french welcome any opportunity they get to light candles and sing 'imagine' so they won't give a shit. mossad, saudis, america...who cares who's arming the terrorists...#refugeeswelcome

>A gun used in the Paris Bataclan attack also came from this gun shop
>dafuq
>uhh i think a source is appropriate

Read the fucking OP faggot

>macron and the french welcome any opportunity they get to light candles and sing 'imagine' so they won't give a shit

speak for yourself nigel

>judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/law-enforcement-sources-gun-used-paris-terrorist-attacks-came-phoenix/
i read it and i pray trump/sessions mete out some much needed justice

>i can't read or click

here i'll make life easy for you, retard...

>One of the guns used in the November 13, 2015 Paris terrorist attacks came from Phoenix, Arizona where the Obama administration allowed criminals to buy thousands of weapons illegally in a deadly and futile “gun-walking” operation known as “Fast and Furious.”

>A Report of Investigation (ROI) filed by a case agent in the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco Firearms and Explosives (ATF) tracked the gun used in the Paris attacks to a Phoenix gun owner who sold it illegally, “off book,” Judicial Watch’s law enforcement sources confirm. Federal agents tracing the firearm also found the Phoenix gun owner to be in possession of an unregistered fully automatic weapon, according to law enforcement officials with firsthand knowledge of the investigation.

>The investigative follow up of the Paris weapon consisted of tracking a paper trail using a 4473 form, which documents a gun’s ownership history by, among other things, using serial numbers. The Phoenix gun owner that the weapon was traced back to was found to have at least two federal firearms violations—for selling one weapon illegally and possessing an unregistered automatic—but no enforcement or prosecutorial action was taken against the individual. Instead, ATF leaders went out of their way to keep the information under the radar and ensure that the gun owner’s identity was “kept quiet,” according to law enforcement sources involved with the case. “Agents were told, in the process of taking the fully auto, not to anger the seller to prevent him from going public,” a veteran law enforcement official told Judicial Watch.

(continued in next poast...)

>Continued...

>It’s not clear if the agency, which is responsible for cracking down on the illegal use and trafficking of firearms, did this because the individual was involved in the Fast and Furious gun-running scheme. An ATF spokesman, Corey Ray, at the agency’s Washington D.C. headquarters told Judicial Watch that “no firearms used in the Paris attacks have been traced” by the agency. When asked about the ROI report linking the weapon used in Paris to Phoenix, Ray said “I’m not familiar with the report you’re referencing.” Judicial Watch also tried contacting the Phoenix ATF office, but multiple calls were not returned.

>The ATF ran the Fast and Furious experiment and actually allowed criminals, “straw purchasers,” working for Mexican drug cartels to buy weapons at federally licensed firearms dealers in Phoenix and allowed the guns to be “walked”—possessed without any knowledge of their whereabouts. The government lost track of most of the weapons and many have been used to murder hundreds of innocent people as well as a U.S. Border Patrol agent, Brian Terry, in Arizona. A mainstream newspaper reported that a Muslim terrorist who planned to murder attendees of a Muhammad cartoon contest in Garland, Texas last year bought a 9-millimeter pistol at a Phoenix gun shop that participated in the ATF’s Fast and Furious program despite drug and assault charges that should have raised red flags. Judicial Watch has thoroughly investigated Fast and Furious and has sued the Obama administration for information about the once-secret operation.

>Fast and Furious
What a surprise, Obama is behind it.

youre suffering from the same thing i am,
because i already posted that i had read it

yep...

>"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam"
>t. President Barack Saddam Hussein Obama bin Laden

Comey was just carrying out the bossman's orders

>fbi agent dressed in muslim clothes exposed as a terrorist false-flagger
>proof that obama arms ISIS with fast & furious guns

somebody check alex jones and make sure he's still breathing...

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/02/fbi-translator-syria-rapper-isis-islamic-state
>An FBI translator travelled to Syria to marry a former German rapper turned Islamic State recruiter she was supposed to be investigating, it has been revealed.

Remember to archive:

>theguardian com/us-news/2017/may/02/fbi-translator-syria-rapper-isis-islamic-state
--> archive.is/LvTiY

bump

I'll link the other thread talking about this

Whoa, anyone else getting really sleepy?
You should sleep

Since we know the FBI is working hand-in-glove with ISIS, this could be considered just another mundane workplace romance

The FBI has a storied history of creating enemies to take down. The wonders of bureaucracy.

>this could be considered just another mundane workplace romance
It basically was, which is why she was let go with a slap on the wrist. I did not believe that was the case when this article first came out, but it is beyond a doubt at this point.

Was the nigger born in Germany? No. So he was not fucking German

Except they didn't "take down" the Texas terrorist, they let the plot come to fruition. A fucking agent pulled up with the terrorists to the scene of the attack. They never gave the attendees any warning that an attack was imminent. This wasn't a sting operation, this was aiding and abetting terrorism.

Howdy, FBI, how's it going? Going full 1488 in this thread are we?

>For those who are interested in helping make sure Comey is questioned about this at the Senate hearing next week, here are the DC office numbers of Senate Intelligence Committee members. The Dems won't be interested in anything besides "muh Russia," so just tell them to ask Comey to confirm that Russia was behind the Garland attack.

>GOP:

>Richard Burr, North Carolina, Chairman
>(202) 224-3154

>Jim Risch, Idaho
>(202) 224-2752

>Marco Rubio, Florida
>(202) 224-3041

>Susan Collins, Maine
>(202) 224-2523

>Roy Blunt, Missouri
>(202) 224-5721

>James Lankford, Oklahoma
>(202) 224-5754

>Tom Cotton, Arkansas
>(202) 224-2353

>John Cornyn, Texas
>(202) 224-2934

>John McCain, Arizona
>(202) 224-2235

>Mitch McConnell, Kentucky
>(202) 224-2541

>Dems:

>Mark Warner, Virginia, Vice Chairman
>(202) 224-2023

>Dianne Feinstein, California, Former Chairman
>(202) 224-3841

>Ron Wyden, Oregon
>(202) 224-5244

>Martin Heinrich, New Mexico
>(202) 224-5521

>Angus King, Maine
>(202) 224-5344

>Joe Manchin, West Virginia
>(202) 224-3954

>Kamala Harris, California
>(202) 224-3553

>Jack Reed, Rhode Island
>(202) 224-4642

>Chuck Schumer, New York
>(202) 224-6542

Sup Forums, take that dick out of your mouth for 30 goddamn seconds and make the fucking call

bump

fbi is caught plotting mass murder of americans and the first page is filled with generic memeball threads and covfefe shit. fuck this board

The only thing I can contribute to the cause is my bump. Have it, burgers. Cleanse yourselves.

Jesus fuck, there is no way anyone takes this moron seriously anymore
he incompetently handled the Hillary investigation, even reopening it at the election of all times
Then he fucked it up and didn't even get an arrest
Now he's blatently mishandling the trump investigation and when asked to leave for being retarded he takes it as a statement of guilt

bump cuz true. FBI worked with israel and mossad to promote this attack as well as pulse shooting in Orlando to push anti-sandnigger sentiment.

Chuck Johnson and Pamela Gellar are to not be trusted

Nu-pol was a mistake.

bump

Jeg er faen konge av landet av sorgen og dod riket. Du elsker svart, jævla dritt hud innvandrere, med absolutt sannhet og ikke feil forskj for alltid

>I am the fuck king of country of sorrow and dead reich. You love black, fucking shit skin immigrants, with absolute truth and not wrong forskj for ever

I ●●a m ■■ trip p in g °•°•°°
the hell out..
i thought u a
bot n sh eeeii t..
cå ň ¤ y0{} ||| rəąđ th!§?

Yes dude

Don't listen to shills and their lies

Okay. You are very active lad.
Bump

Neet + battlestation power nap instead of bed + alarm system for shill posts. I only lose control when I piss but I'm considering a penis tube system since I'm only about 5 meters from the toilet.

>sending you your local authentic chinese food delivery ASAP for NEET HIGH ENERGY
>ling mái has to get oil first (pic related)

people forgot about this shit like a week after

including me. fuck

Bump

This the attack where the FBI agent was on the scene of the shooting?

Yea, then speeds off and is later apprehended and released by local police.