Memeballs thread

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1997/09/22/world/premier-of-malaysia-spars-with-currency-dealer.html
scmp.com/news/china/economy/article/1906325/how-beijing-and-hong-kong-sent-billionaire-george-soros-packing
businessinsider.com/how-george-soros-broke-the-bank-of-thailand-2016-9?IR=T
nytimes
archive.is/JLpmT
businessinsider
archive.is/XCJAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

heil hitler yes or no?

The only people i will heil to will be my own people burger.

/biz/ is just a bunch of online currency threads nowadays.

niggers.

heil potato hitler yes or no?

True, gues they like cryptocoins a lot.
Or mybie they are trying to bait others to buy cyriptocoins of where they have invested themselves so that it would keep growing.

Here is a few on Soro Meddling in Asian Currency Market.

Premier of Malaysia Spars With Currency Dealer George Soros
>nytimes.com/1997/09/22/world/premier-of-malaysia-spars-with-currency-dealer.html
How Beijing and Hong Kong sent billionaire George Soros packing the last time he attacked Asian markets
>>scmp.com/news/china/economy/article/1906325/how-beijing-and-hong-kong-sent-billionaire-george-soros-packing
Here's how George Soros broke the Bank of Thailand
>businessinsider.com/how-george-soros-broke-the-bank-of-thailand-2016-9?IR=T

Archives:

>nytimes com/1997/09/22/world/premier-of-malaysia-spars-with-currency-dealer.html
--> archive.is/JLpmT
>businessinsider com/how-george-soros-broke-the-bank-of-thailand-2016-9?IR=T
--> archive.is/XCJAg

Wayne Lambright is Not Gay because he forgives himself every time.

>Patotao
>Hey guys so i saw this meme on polandball episode again?
Also burger unlike you we actualy fought fpr the germans in ww2, while you doomed them.

Yeah...somebody was asking for Background on Soros and Asian Financial Crisis in other thread. so I just grabbed a few articles.

I like how Sup Forums has slowly spread antisemitism to almost all corners of Sup Forums. I see it on Sup Forums, /biz/, even /lit/ occasionally. Like I just went over to /biz/ and saw a thread about "hook nosed merchants with last names ending in stein." Kek. Good job

>Also burger unlike you we actualy fought fpr the germans in ww2,
I wish we did fight for the germans. i was just bantzing m8.

Yeah Sup Forums is an empire.
But then again it's kinda ironic for /biz/ to be inti semite, moast of those guys would sell their country just to get some bucks.

Well it's to late now you know.

>Well it's to late now you know.
i know and i am sad.

Yeah thanks for bringing us down. God I swear, why are all Latvians such giant pricks?

My personal favorite

Becouse it's in our nature we have allways been that way.

It's the latter

They hope to bait retards into falling for the same scam coin they did so they can break even

kek

Anybody have templates?

>tfw no Afrikaner gf

coalburner whore

Learn to spell, Latvia.

thats part of the joke tho

do you need a template when the image is text separated from a picture with a solid white background

speak latvian to me daddy

speak moon runes to me daddy

Ko tu vēlies no manis dzirdēt koloniālist?

56%のフィルシーアメ公君

Wrong one mr jap

>56%
oh no, i know where this sentence is going

>capch biblioteca
even capcha is rubbing it in

Es gribu dzirdēt dziesmu diezgan

i can't find anything about latvia being at war

I didn't even know Latvia was a country before I went to Sup Forums

LMAO just checked what google translate gave you as translation, it dosen't mean it, i wrote what do you whant me to tell you colonialist.
Also the sentence you posted right now dosen't make any sence either, desu, anyways we can still try.
Kā tev iet mans amerikāņu draugs?

We are not, the Lybian guy is.........

Es daru diezgan labi, kā par sevi

cancer

I see it everywhere too, even on /out/ and Sup Forums.

>when you opened this thread, but don't read any memes because the first two already were unfunny and hard to read because of overcomplicated grammar

Diezgan labi, ser paldies,es sūdu post meme bumbas un man tas patīk.

Nice one

Because they live in Latvia.

How long do you give memeballs before they get a subreddit, get hijacked by college liberals and go to shit? It happened to Polandball, I see no reason why it won't happen to memeball as well.

I say three more months tops. Screencap this.

I didn't know USA was a thing becouse moast of my knowlage of geography comes from EU 4 and i play only as Riga or Livonian Order.
pic related Riga

I wouldn't be surprised if it's already beginning. Within a year high school kids will be laughing at the new FUNNY memeballs about Donald Trump and CNN, and blatantly ignore all the others because they don't get them.

Memēm bumbas nekad vairs mani smieties. Jūsu sadalīti gramatika arī piebilst daudz humoru.

>It happened to polandball
mate moast of polandball users are rightwingers,(Acording to their own done pools) and it makes sence since you need to have guts to see humour of polandball.

kek i can barely understand what you wrote right there, i am checking my spelling on google translate so it would give you right kind of ancwers (That you can understand with google translate)
Paldies amerikāņu draugs, tu esi jauks.

They don't do blatantly liberal balls but they heavily avoid national/cultural stereotypes that could be seen as "offensive", which is what the original Polandballs were all about. Nowadays they're just based on normie humor for normies who are a bit less ignorant of international relations and cultures than your average Joe. Whether this is simply because Reddit doesn't allow the old style of humor I don't know, but either way it's resulted in them going to shit. Krautchan Sup Forums abandoned them long ago because of just how normie Polandballs had become since the subreddit was created.

Es esmu tikai priecīgs, lai saglabātu redzēt jūs post. Kas ir labs latviešu tautas dziesma? PS sūtīt Nudes.

wew man, i gues we will need to MPGA, i can make a lot of PB comics and realy far rightwing.
Making them as offensive as possible.

>accidentally

Polandballs were better than memeballs

>tfw no Livonia
>tfw Riga isn't a massive trading station of Europe

its the only thing he has in life dont take it away from him

In EU4 riga is germanic culture right? How true is this today?

>Sup Forums spread anti semitism in Sup Forums
Sup Forums was spamming swatikas and naming mountain dew after Hitler long before Sup Forums became the malignant cancer it is today.

What is there to like in Americans these days? You are almost as bad as Russia in every way except economically. Also

>hurrr nationalism is only good when relevant countries do it

I actualy agree, more jobe was put into those comics, but at the same time polanball wasn't as rightwing as memeballs.Memeballs is far right humour, polanball was also rightwing but not as far so to not scare off normiess.

why do all the Baltic memes have such horrible spelling

Its part of the meme

Why is she wearing a Brazil shirt?

Well Riga used to be 60% german city just pre ww1, and 30% pre ww2, but moast of them left becouse hitler called them back to new reich, we have in total about 3000 baltic germans left here since USSR ocupied us, may germans had to flee becouse of USSR as well.

She was at RIO olimpics.

>tfw all those russians in Riga now could be Germans

"Through Emerald Eyes I See 1776"