Thank you Sup Forums

thank you so much for opening my eyes
Months ago, when I was watching video where Trump supporters got beaten I had found really disturbing, I was thinking that it was inhumane and disgusting.
Now I understand that I was wrong because you right-wingers are same brainwashed shit.
You all really that brainwashed to think that all of us, Muslims, who live in Europe want to behead/rape locals and that we do it here on daily basis.
You live in your alternative world. World of hatred toward people who you've never seen.
Now I understand that you nazi scum deserve what you get.
And I will personally punch any trump supporter/alt-right scum in my sight

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
raymondibrahim.com/2014/04/12/taqiyya-about-taqiyya/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay? Get the fuck out then

>What is taqiya
Taqiya is an Arabic term referring to precautionary dissimulation or denial of harmful religious beliefs.

Kek

forgot to sage

>hatred toward people who you've never seen.
>people

ABLOO BLOO BLOO TRUMP WAAAAAAAAAAAH

Remember to sage

>not a country.

You're the bastard child of the UK who tried to stop French and germans to punch eachother after the Napoleonic wars.

Please punch me little girl I'd love to break your fucking arms. I wish my government would stop with the half measures and just gather you Muslim mother fuckers up, and gas you.

>mfw people like this come to our board

fucking kill yourself

Sideways Germany is acting like we care what people from hellholes think.

>1 post by this from a non-country
K E K
E
K

you share same shitty mentality with ISIS

The only difference is that they are brave enough to do what they think, you, on the other hand, will always hide your real political position and vainly wait race war until the last day of your lifes :^)

im on a list now.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOODSSS

>brave

like caitlyn jenner

Shut up Brussels and pay debts

Fuck off shill faggot

Looks like the Brussels attack wasn't enough

That's cool. I routinely fuck over Muslims on account of the fact that you are objectively worse than niggers.

nah its a stupid meme only right wing retards take seriously

>hurr durr shills everywhere
Come to Brussels and I'll break your nose nazi scum

>flag
>people

still pro life

>its only a meme

okay senpai

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

U are one sick nigger and i hope u die of worst cancer possible

Is he OK?

>kill yourself on an anonymous imageboard
>being this much of a beta male

of course

>muslim do not want to kill and rape
>announce he will attack people because of politics

really makes you think on the religion of peace

>I'm so insulted that you think all Muslims are violent that I, a Muslim, will now start committing random acts of violence against you to prove you wrong!

Muslim logic, everyone.

Lame bait

Kys

Go home to the middle east.

Muslims are a net loss for society.
The working class muslim is a minority myth.

kys Molenbeek rat

>And I will personally punch any trump supporter/alt-right scum in my sight

sure you will, sweetie

Fuck off you pedo loving cunt. You couldn't punch your way out of a paper bag you black bastard.

I know its a thing but its only for shia and only under duress. most of /pol never met a muslim in his entire life and know nothing about Islam

Lost

>t. Ahmed al abud al jihad

Get out makak.

I will not act as humanist with the people who have no morals and spreading hate

but you can go ahead and continue asslicking these retards

Muslim and crime goes hand in hand.

See?
We would have a better country if your cancerous fucks didn't exist.

If you and your friends didn't exist, our countries would improve.

>t.guy from molenbeek

so you would not have act as humanist with your own prophet Muhammad ?
Because he did have a really lousy moral and did spread hate towards Jews and Christians.

>never met a muslim in his entire life

you're on a mostly burger website, we've met literally everybody. You're a fucking clueless mountain jew. Shut your fucking mouth.

>thinks not physically attacking people is some great humanitarian gesture

Have you not fucked your morning goat yet, Abdul? You seem a little lumpy and grumpy

So, in case of Mexican we could say that Catholicism and crime is working same way, you hypocrite faggot?

You just attacked Sup Forums for being hypocritical, then said you would personally attack any Trump supporter.
Is the cognitive dissonance really this strong?

wtf are you talking about? americans are by far the most ignorant piece of shit when it comes to other countries you only know your country and maybe Mexico that's all.

Our government has met and dealt with many muslims over the last 50 years.

Muslims are the red line. They will never become a profit for any society.
Even when they are at their peak working age, they are STILL a net loss for the host country.

Why? Because their wifes sit back at home and rake in more welfare bucks than their husbands can ever bring in in terms of taxes.
The half of the husbands who are wworking at all that is...

Add this to the crime rates, and you can start to understand what a bad business it is to have muslims in your country.

they do not do it IN THE NAME of religion you suicide bomber idiot

Same
Voted for Trump but now I fucking hate everyone of his supporters

YOU HAVE TO GO (((BACK)))

why are you on here sand nigger?

Back to the mudslime shithole you came from.

>all of you think we're violent pricks especially to people outside our ideology
>to prove you wrong I'm going to be a violent prick to people outside my ideology

I'd say nice bait but Muslims really are this stupid. Probably too much brain damage from being suffocated on dad's dick as children.

Mexicans commit many crimes, yes, it's a bad idea to have mexicans in your country.

But muslims are far worse than mexicans.
Even when muslims aren't poor, and have free money all they'd like, they still commit crime.

he showed statistics of regular crime, you moron

Can confirm.

Muslim families usually have one working parent (man) which usually does a low-wage labor job. The wife spends her day at home being a vagina and fermenting a child in her womb, while at the same time she rakes in a (ridiculous) amount of neetbux and child support. Belgium's social system is going to collapse hard, and I'm really excited to see what effect this will have on the muslim population.

still haven't answered me on muhammad you pedo worshipper

Muslim brought lot of money to Switzerland(especially in Geneve) and most of the crime is committed by black people not arabs. Also strangers commit more crime cause of poverty not religion you dumbfuck

And you could do nothing but point pingers at mexicans who have no money.

Murrifats and mexico have no security net for them.

Muslims in Europe have no excuse. In Denmark, they get money for doing nothing.
And yet the crimes persist.

Why is that?

>not all muslims are the same
>wants to punch any Trump supporters as if we're all the same

Kys

Do you genuinely believe that these bastards commited these crimes out of religious motives?
I was born here and I consider myself as a Belgian

I mean, you're literally a Muslim.

>World of hatred toward people who you've never seen.

This. In the UK we've just instituted a welfare reform, no extra bux after the second child. This should solve the Muslim population boom AND make them chimp out, hence the fact nobody is talking about it.

>same shitty mentality with ISIS

Show me any Trump Supporters mass migrating to Saudi Arabia and suicide bombing pre-schools and pack raping women in the street.

That's right, Achmed, you can't.

Just because Islam isn't the motivator in a Muslim raping someone, doesn't mean you should take them into your country.
>muslims don't commit the crime, black people do
You have solved nothing by saying this

Come and do it faggot. With those miniscule muscles you wont do shit. Plus I would blow your brains out and molest your dead body

Yes.

Absolutely yes.

But also;

It's not ideology - It's race. Most Muslims are also sand niggers.

It doesn't matter what ideology you give Sand Niggers. They'll fuck it up anyhow.

>strangers commit more crime cause of poverty not religion
Irrelevant. That statistic has been adjusted for socioeconomic status.

It's comparing poor muslims with poor everybody else.
And yet the muslims still commit more crime than everybody else.

Is it just a coincidense all the criminals in those statistics come from muslim countries?

a religion that has been at war with Europe for 1400 years?

Also forgot to add that Muslims are extremely fucking bad at saving money as they usually invest into cars above their standards (BMW/Merc-Benz/...), and they usually don't invenst in pension/savings programs as they don't trust anyone but their own diaspora.

The declining pensions are going to be absolutely murderous as well.

Keep crying boy, you know your faith is shit.

Then stop fucking complaining and be a Belgian first
Honestly if muslims made any effort to integrate we would have none of these problems
>refugees commit disproportionate amount of crime because they're Muslim
Not really. They commit disproportionate amounts of crime because they don't know how to live in a country that isn't a shithole. Unfortunately anywhere they go will become a shithole because of this.

We have refugees Phillipines, China and India who barely commit any crimes at all.They happen to be non-muslim.

Coincidence?

There's a new sheriff in town. Get fucked, cuck.

Come back home belgium, you're drunk.

Don't forget to write sage in the options bar.
>1 post by this ID

Also fuck traitor Trump
>no wall
>no muslim ban
>no death to isis
>no deportations
>hillary not in prison
>globalism

>Muslim
>Righteously threatening violence

meh.... did you think we would be surprised by your womanly emotional winge or something?

everyday I read here dreams of nazis about nuking Mecca, but as I mentioned, most of nazi scum are cowards, that they even afraid to go to Europe because of refugee myth they've created, lol

> One of the few books exclusively devoted to the subject, At-Taqiyya fi’l-Islam (“Taqiyya in Islam”) make this unequivocally clear. Written (in Arabic) by Dr. Sami Mukaram, a former Islamic studies professor at the American University of Beirut and author of some twenty-five books on Islam, the book demonstrates the ubiquity and broad applicability of taqiyya in its opening pages:
> Taqiyya is of fundamental importance in Islam. Practically every Islamic sect agrees to it and practices it … We can go so far as to say that the practice of taqiyya is mainstream in Islam, and that those few sects not practicing it diverge from the mainstream … Taqiyya is very prevalent in Islamic politics, especially in the modern era
raymondibrahim.com/2014/04/12/taqiyya-about-taqiyya/

It's not a myth.

And muslims are not attacking just Europe.

They are attackign Africa,
Phillipines,
Thailand,
Myanmar,
India,
China as well.

Your friends are the cancer of the planet, nobody can live in peace with you.

Do you understand?
If your never existed, the world would be a more peaceful place.

>hatred towards people you've never seen
¿Have you actually seen us ever my sand amigo?

>A dozen deleted comments
fucking Sup Forums is done, son

Give me statistics of crime comitted by Indonesians, Malaysians, Bosnians
They are Muslims as well

>no deportations
to be this stupid

You have to go back Abdul.

Belgium is my home, you asslicker

You want to play the first game, don't back down like a little shit, play the second one too.

Hey, how's New Aleppo treatin ya?

Bosnia, here They commit 11% more crime than ethic Danes.

Why are you cherry picking those 3?
You have 8 muslim countries in the top 10 of that list.

>You all really that brainwashed to think that all of us, Muslims, who live in Europe want to behead/rape locals and that we do it here on daily basis.
You do, but you just don't know it yet. You haven't had your one bad day to set you over the edge. "Moderates" are the ones who hold the infidels down while the extremist friends slice the throats.

How can we be brainwashed if we don't really give a fuck? checkmate