Let me see if I can understand Christianity

Let me see if I can understand Christianity

>Yahweh exists for eternity
>Finally decides to create Universe for his glory
>Creates black holes, ice planets, radiation, dinosaurs, apes, mosquitoes, parasites
>Creates a man ape out of dust in his image
>Creates woman out of man's rib
>Says do whatever you want, just don't eat from my tree or I'll have to wreck your shit
>Snake hisses in Hebrew at Eve
>They eat
>Snake was really a trickster
>Yahweh curses them to die, but also tacks on an additional punishment of cursing all other humans that didnt eat
>Goes back and forth between forgiving and wrecking their shit for 3000 years
>He's had enough, Drowns the whole world, but leaves enough people to try again
>Still cursed, they sin and repeat the process all over again
>Yahweh wrecks their shit for 2000 more years
>Yahweh finally divises a plan to send himself as his own son to have his own shit wrecked by humans
>It works
>The curse is lifted
>Says he'll return sometime in the future to do the final shit wrecking showdown
>New plan is to bring everyone to Heaven and leave the Universe a graveyard
>2000 years later

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346
youtu.be/hdrLQ7DpiWs
allaboutgod.com/omniscience-of-god.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The universe wont be a graveyard. New heaven and new earth after this one is purified with fire. I personally believe we wronged God in our past existence and this world is a punishment. We betrayed Him and this place is a test for us to willingly come back to Him and realize that without the Lord God we are just stumbling around in the dark. Christ Jesus, the Image of God, is the way out of this Matrix. I hope as many people as possible hear and receive the good news of salvation. Its not just about eternity, when you accept Christ He will change your life and give you a new heart. No evidence to back up the earth being a prison thing just personal opinion. God bless you all, come to the Lord before He returns; It gets a lot harder after that.

Is believing in God and living by for the teachings of Jesus enough without formally joining a sect and doing the rituals?

mostly. Dates are off and you believe in the meme version of original sin

Yeah but dont expect to get into heaven. 98% of Christians live in a way thats convenient for them to follow their beliefs while still living unchristianly. Theyre playing themselves and will surely go to hell if there is one.

t. ex Christian

Here is the series of events which degenerate atheists want you to believe happened:
1) A giant explosion/expansion happened for no reason when a wave fluctuation happened and caused an imbalance between energy and negative energy (LOL) which spread countless trillions of tones of material over 90+ billion light years in diameter.
2) All of this protomatter arbitrarily separated itself in to groups for no reason, all the light gasses formed stars and all the heavier elements formed planets and rocks.
3) After several billion years of being a deadly environment which is hostile to life and amino acids, some water and lightning evolved in to amino acids in this toxic environment.
4) Over a billion years those amino acids and other stuff that impossibly formed collected together and arranged themselves in to life for no reason.
5) This DNA was bacteria and this eventually evolved in to fish.
6) Then were forced on to land or be eaten then somehow didn't dry up and die but got back into the water and did that for thousands of years.
7) The ones that survived doing this for dozens of thousands of years without dying, mated and bred with each other and grew legs and lungs.
8) Fast forward a billion years and fish evolved in to dinosaurs, and then dinosaurs evolved in to birds.
9) A few monkeys randomly got larger brains and discovered the art of making tools for the purpose of tribal warfare.
10) 200,000 years after this, tle black science man and Bill Nye the Bachelor of Engineering Guy are making TV shows while dancing around like buffoons to teach people they are stupid animals who are alive for no reason and are a collection of biological cells governed by random electrical impulses in their brains, yet they somehow are superior to Christians and have better morality, even though they change their opinions every single year and would accept Islam when their life is threatened

To add on to #1 it was also smaller than a proton to the size of a marble. That also got got there from nothing but atheists think it's impossible to break physics. Which we have never created something from nothing in a 100% vacuum without an outside resource(which before the speck got there wasn't any other resources)
Lol

yes

nice fucking sand nigger death cult lol

Where is Islam mentioned in his post?

>Christians
>right

Pick one.

Fuck the demiurge and fuck yhvh

I chose both

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346

>Yahweh exists for eternity
Yahweh is called god, or the lord. The creator god is the everlasting system which set forth the finite system we call our universe. He set the rule set at the initiation of the universe in the form of the laws of physics. He has also delineated moral laws which are explicitly anti gay, anti jew, anti race mixing, anti liberal, anti communist.

Except for the fact that he must be retarded because he is omnipresent so he knows what is going to happen and he just does it anyway. He knew Eve was gonna eat that fucking apple. He knew after the reset flood button that shit would go the same way. I mean if we are made in his image; you can see humans are pretty fucking stupid.

>Christianity
>YHWH

pick one

>Spirit of God creates universe out of formless void.
>Upright ape, the image of God, has boundless Creativity, like God creates existence out of the formless void.
>Upright ape called man takes the first red pill, becoming aware of self, time, and the inevitability of death.
>Story of upright ape called Jesus teaches man that the highest virtue is honesty, and only through the honesty of each individual will human civilisation withstand the torment of upright ape's un-godlike animal urges.

Well, the old heaven and earth are going to disappear. Essentially, a new universe will be created.

Also, God doesnt just change his mind. He always wanted us to be with him, but Adam and Eve rebelled, and infected humanity with essentially human sin. We were supposed to be gardeners, watching over His creation, but that ended.

Yeah, he then sent his Son, as opposed to wiping out the sinful, therefor making us chose between Sin and Truth.

so yeah, human desire and greed and envy has caused the world to fall, considering we are the caretakers of this one.

It's all metaphorical, you fucking uneducated retard.

youtu.be/hdrLQ7DpiWs

Where does rhe Bible say he is all knowing?

Christianity was made by sandniggers.

Your brain is too small and your dick is too short to understand allegory, you gay fuckwit.

Enjoy:

allaboutgod.com/omniscience-of-god.htm

Was Jesus walking on water and rising from the dead also allegory?

I tries ro say Genesis 45:5 shows that he is all lnowing and then they misqpute the verse

Because 96 hours passed

retard

Uh, if we are to continue this, you will need to speak as though you are educated.

unsure if joke or retarded

>finally
>Let me see if I can apply my stupidity and limited understanding of logic to God's existence
ftfy

No. You have to give 10% of your money to the church or no heaven for you.

DONT FORGET HE ALSO PREDESTINED EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE SO THERES NO HOPE OR POINT TO ANYTHING

>Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
>isaiah 46:10

OH YEAH THIS ONE TOO

>Ephesians 1:11New International Version (NIV)

11 In him we were also chosen,[a] having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will,

OH YEAH AND HE CREATED ALL EVIL ON PURPOSE, READ THIS

>I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
>isaiah 45:7

GOD IS AN ASSHOLE NIGGER