Trump

8 hours until we see how hard republicans plan on fucking the country

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4192182/World-leaders-duped-manipulated-global-warming-data.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Leftist meltdown incoming. Get ready to see a lot of death threats on social media.

Fuck off faggot

Unless they can get China to agree and actually respect those deals, they would do far more harm than good.

>Leftist meltdown incoming. Get ready to see a lot of death threats on social media.

Stop, my Secret Service reporting finger can only get so erect.

>climate accords
>not fucking the country
Keep towing that idealist party line retard, the accords do jack shit for the environment and make the US less competitive. Globalist scumbag retards like OP need to die.

you don't need to be in a contract with other states to regulate your own "protection of nature/air pollution" (or what is it called in america?)
communists fucked up the nature THE MOST

He fucking better

Gender equality and guuurl power on a climate chabge deal? Fuck off

If you think the paris climate deal is nothing more than virtue signaling then you're pretty gullible.

Global warming is a lie. It is a tool they are using to destroy America. It is clearly obvious. How the FUCK are you this blind???

>us pulls out of paris agreement
>liberals will literally die from abject despondency
>absolutely nothing with change, in either the US or the entire world

You mean saving the country from Chinese plots and liberal bullshit.

>please recycle

China and India are part of the this pact, so it has no legitimacy and any self-respecting nation should also leave.
If I were to make a club called 'The Nicest People On Earth Club' and I invited Charles Manson and Jeffrey Dahmer, then of course I would get mocked and the sane people would leave. Same thing applies here with Trump and the Paris climate agreement.

He literally isn't doing anything wrong.

GUARANTEED he comes out and says something along the lines of

>"America will stay in the Paris Climate agreement as long as CHINA and other countries as well are willing to enter under the same terms and conditions as the rest of us."

This is what im predicting too. Cohn has Trump by the balls

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4192182/World-leaders-duped-manipulated-global-warming-data.html
*sips tea*

thats not tea thats globalist piss.

That would be great if you know what it's all really about. The Paris Agreement isn't about climate change, it's about empowering China. "Developing Countries" don't have to follow the regulations in the Paris Agreement but "Developed Countries" do. Now go read Article 9, Paragraph 1 of the Paris Agreement. Developed Countries are to pay for development (not necessarily green) of Developing Countries.

China, for some unspeakable reason, is registers as a Developing Country according to the Paris Agreement.

The whole thing is a wealth redistribution to make Europeans, USA, and Japan pay for southeast asia, china, and africa to have better infrastructure so they can setup more factories for cheap labor.

Remember, with globalists it is ALWAYS about cheap labor. Look where they can gain it, then read the content, and you will see they have put that in the agreement or law.

Every. Single. Time.

Huh I read that just now. Hopefully he drops it or completely renegotiates it.

OP must live in Commie California.

FUCK YOU DRUMPF
THIS IS NOT WHY WE VOTED FOR YOU
YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO HELP PEOPLE OF COLOR TO END RACISM AND KILL ALL PEOPLE WITHOUT COLOR

Don't be retarded

When was the last time America let itself be bound by shitty UN treaties?

It's the oldest trick in the book, we make everyone else sign it and then walk out last minute

we even got china to sign up this time, the losers

Just another wealth distribution scheme.

Developped countries will get fucked. Some how China is "developing?" My arse.