Seth Rich

Seth Rich thread.

Post everything we know so far and do not let this get slid.

I'll start with the D.C. Metro Police Chief who retired shortly after the cover up and received the highest paying security job in the NFL.

Cathy Lanier.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GeorgWebb/status/869654228012220417
youtube.com/watch?v=OYaUj0Edfug
youtube.com/watch?v=dNJ7cHKN2Zk
youtube.com/watch?v=967B2-DeoLY
mobile.wnd.com/2017/05/gop-lobbyist-cops-hid-evidence-halted-seth-rich-probe/
pscp.tv/webb4bernie/1rmxPPnkQdQxN?
youtube.com/watch?v=GaDZmAFFDJU
riggedit.com/seth-rich/
pscp.tv/webb4bernie/1PlJQAZDVjdJE?
g-2.space/#5
rodneyparksretirementluncheon2013.wordpress.com/
archive.is/mNBft
imdb.com/name/nm6616268/
linkedin.com/in/anthony-haythe-00200a21
investmentwatchblog.com/proof-that-dnc-manufactured-the-russian-controversy-in-june-2016/
pastemagazine.com/articles/2016/12/the-clinton-campaigns-voter-demographic-data-serve.html
i.magaimg.net/img/nvf.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Seth bump.

bump

You Drumpfturds think your so fucking special, dontcha? Does it warm your heart to think you're actually making a difference? That you're gonna bring the big bad people to justice? You don't give a fuck about Seth, his parents or justice. You only want to be perpetually outraged for partisan reasons and do fucking nothing. Must think you're getting close to the truth, huh? Well I'm here to gleefully inform you that your nowhere near the truth. You will never find the murderer, the motive or the truth. Play with the horns, expect the bull Drumpfys.

who hired her at the nfl

maybe we just like a mystery

I've got the answers to your "mystery" right here.
>Nighttime
>DC
>Niggers
He was killed by niggers you fucking tards.

George Webb has not posted much to his regular youtube channel, but he has dropped quite a bit of oc in the past 24 hours:

George interviews Jerome Corsi
>twitter.com/GeorgWebb/status/869654228012220417

Richie Allen interviews George: "I've further evidence linking Hillary Clinton to the murder of Seth Rich"
>youtube.com/watch?v=OYaUj0Edfug

George and Jason Goodman talk to Trevor FitzGibbon, who has worked with Assange and Michael Ratner (Wikileaks lawyer/contact, deceased) (2.5 hours -- has anybody watched this yet?)
>youtube.com/watch?v=dNJ7cHKN2Zk

RELATED: This just dropped from Infowars: Seth Rich Murder Questions Need Answers
>youtube.com/watch?v=967B2-DeoLY

>a

OFC it's a WOMAN !!!

It's ALWAYS women !!!

FFS !

Bumpity-bump-bump.

Keep posting, this thread is getting slid hard boys.

What is kimdotcom waiting for
i thought he had proof for seth rich being the source of the leaks

Bump

mobile.wnd.com/2017/05/gop-lobbyist-cops-hid-evidence-halted-seth-rich-probe/

bump

Anyone have any new info on Alpha Jalloh?

Post-Jerome Corsi interview, George Webb summarizes his Seth Rich research, reveals further details of his encounter with thug from "SEIU Wet Works Local 722":
>pscp.tv/webb4bernie/1rmxPPnkQdQxN?

This is fake news.He got shot for non related stuff by a random dude who coincidentally had stolen FBI firearms in an unlocked FBI car with money on the dashboard and the address of Seth with a note "it's just a prank bro".

I'm starting to think they ate or spirit cooked his internal organs, that might be why they kept him alive (to watch).

oh shit

Not this guy again

It's mess with the bull, get the horns. Or in your case, mess with the bull, and your wife gets blacked, cuck.

George just sent out his last 4 videos I believe.

I think its brilliant that burkman is trying to use the russian narrative and force the dnc to eat its own shit.

Let's pull together and finish taking their house down.
Justice for Seth Rich and soooo many more. Finally!

bump

It appears likely that there were at least 70 (**seventy**) private surveillance cameras in the area Seth Rich was killed, as discussed in the very informative video:

youtube.com/watch?v=GaDZmAFFDJU

From this *very* interesting Seth Rich-related thread:

>

>

Bump

We know that Bob Creamer and Aaron Minter/Aaron Black were at the WH when Lou, the owner of the bar was also there (on the WH tour, but possibly slipping away for a few minutes?) Then they didn't visit ever again, after visiting 5-10x per month previously.
I'll try to find the WH visitor log, I didn't save it.

George Webb's message to Podesta, and everything else we know
riggedit.com/seth-rich/
THINGS ARE HEATING UP #DNCLeaks #SethRich #Wikilleaks !!!

How can Kim Dotcom communicate what he knows to George Webb, et al., without directly revealing state secrets and having to go to prison for the rest of his life?

Discussion topic here (includes solution to the Zodiac killer puzzle):

We should focus more on what Seth's specialty was: Data Analyst & Voter registration. People are upset now that Clinton turned on them publicly. Prove that she rigged the election votes during the primary and the whole house of cards will crumble.

STOP FALLING FOR RUSSIAN ACTIVE MEASURES YOU GULLIBLE RETARDS

SETH RICH WAS EITHER KILLED BY BURGLARS (I.E. NIGGERS) OR ASSASSINATED BY RUSSIA

SAGE!

bump

You think you got lil shit don't y'a?!

I read on Sup Forums that Seth Rich's family is tired of us trying to figure it out, is that true? Otherwise I'm still interested in his death.

They tire to get used by there own kin for "greater" Israel

There was this

Seth rich was cuckold. Why you autists don't create just one thread to this retarded.

GIBS ME DAT RUNDOWN !@$@@

RIGGEDIT.com/SETH-RICH/

Bump

Thursday in the Park with George, pointillism, connect-the-dots, Black Mile subdivision:

bump

>How To Not Be Bored All The Time

Here ya go. Liz lyons. It's all coming together.

Wrong link

And boom goes the dynamite

How long before this fizzles out like PizzaGate?

Can some one decipher this and put it in layman's language?

g-2.space/#5

bump

No one can cuz it's bullshit

His name was Seth Rich.

I checked a little bit into Anthony Haythe, acting capt. The only interesting thing is an IMDB entry. pic related

Mentioned in Rodney Parks retirement wordpress page 2013

rodneyparksretirementluncheon2013.wordpress.com/
archive.is/mNBft

IMDB mention – appeared in crime documentary in 2014

imdb.com/name/nm6616268/

LinkedIn

linkedin.com/in/anthony-haythe-00200a21

>police chief

Who was the officer who ran the homicide investigation for Seth Rich? Find him and I think you'll find who did this.

You're right shill, Alpha Jalloh did kill him, under orders from the DNC.
Justice for Seth

>Murderer
DNC lackey...its honestly not of great import
>motive
In the words of John Podesta, to "make an example" of a leaker.
>truth
The Clinton machine is nothing short of demonic banana republic generals with a taste for young flesh and suffering.
>so far off
Concern troll is either larping or bad at his job, because I'm fairly confident with my picture of the matter

>tired
This guy is tired of us researching. Not the family.

SETH RICH: George Webb's message to Podesta, Guccifer 2.0 Game Over, Lack of Footage and everything else we know

riggedit.com/seth-rich/

Insane amount of slide threads today so bump

Guccifer was possibly Warren Flood, DNC. Created Russian false flag to distract from upcoming leaks. Some evidence from word doc metadata found.

Who is Warren Flood?

Warren Flood is a high-ranking technology official for Democratic operatives, having worked for Obama for America, DNC, and Joe Biden.

investmentwatchblog.com/proof-that-dnc-manufactured-the-russian-controversy-in-june-2016/

easy.
MSWord stored a paper trail of the false flag on Russia, and then released two versions of the false documents
shut up fag

“Someone that’s volunteered twice could access like 80% of DNC databases,”

pastemagazine.com/articles/2016/12/the-clinton-campaigns-voter-demographic-data-serve.html

Bump for Seth

SETH RICH: George Webb's message to Podesta, Guccifer 2.0 Game Over, Lack of Footage and everything else we know

riggedit.com/seth-rich/

Bump for justice

Bump

I've also done a lot of work on camera location. See attached.

Most recently, we believe there is a couple of owl shaped cameras at 2222 Flagler. I know, sounds pretty sketchy but I googled owl shaped camera and lo and behold there is such a thing.

Here's the image of the map:
i.magaimg.net/img/nvf.jpg