Reminder that Christ cucks are following the most beta religion

Reminder that Christ cucks are following the most beta religion.

>I can't get pussy = lust is bad.
>I can't make money = greed is bad.
>I'm a wage slave = sloth is bad.
>I can't win a fight = wrath is bad.
>I'm getting ripped off = envy is bad.
>I can't accomplish anything = pride is bad.
Meanwhile some greedy Jew promises you access to some bullshit enchanted kingdom (always after you die of course and are unable to physically collect the fruits of you labor of course) if you roll over on your back like a good goy. Christianity (religion in general) is cucked as a motherfucker.

Christian cucks btfo!!!

>seven sins
>six lines of text

Jesus OP you had one fucking job

It's sad OP has yet to learn to count. Maybe a nice immigrant will show him

>t. Achmed Muhammad Abdul al-Sahin

>let's not waste our time and efforts and destroy our relationships and sanity for sex
>let's not hoard more money than we need at the expense of other people
>let's not be lazy (!?)
>let's not have the fight in the first place so we can do productive things and neither of us loses what we have
>let's not assume other people don't deserve things I don't have and forget what I have
>let's not let our accomplishments blind us to how things actually are
Truly an "ubermensch" would hate these rules.

>Can't own slaves
There are instructions in the bible HOW to take care of your slaves like a christian.

Perhaps it was ommited for brevity, burger. I know education isn't your strong point.

>le hat meme
isn't going make you any less of a kissless virgin, you are what you mock.

>kissless virgin
roastie detected

I know some people read it like this but if you will let 'leaders' cuck you because you can't be arsed reading maybe you deserve what you get.
Ecclesiastes teaches that even the priests should drink, get beaver if they need it and not try overly hard to be sinless.
That's right, the Bible says to not pull a muscle trying to be pure because let's face it you will not make it.

And besides...
It's not about choosing what to believe.
It's about what is true.
Anything else and you are being an arse.

That's funny, because if Britain remained Christian in heart and spirit, you guys would not be getting butt fucked by Islam right now. Christianity made you strong, retard. Becoming atheist and "open-minded" is what led you to inviting Islam to you doorsteps. Faggots.

christianity is a horrible rip off of the great judaism. just

>christianity such bullshit and only makes you a tool of (((them))) goy XDDD
>literally names the jew and says he'll be made to kneel before you
Pick one and only one because the other will cost you your soul

>53%

Look at the jew badmouthing Christianity, here.

He knows it is your strength.

He has spent trillions into trying to undermine and wipe out Christianity in the media over the last several decades.

This Jew knows the Lord is your shield, your armor, and your sword. He is trying to strip you of it and make you weak against your enemy.

Rekindle your faith. It is your strength.

falesly equate my shit up senpai

Killing atheists is the most noble thing a man can do

Stfu retard. Pretty much all of you are atheist and you know it. Some of your old folks are Christians and that's about it.

Nice elementary school-tier taunting.

BRAINLETS BTFO

you got it upside down,Ned. never mind. go bow down to the cross.

I'm a Christian,

Are you alright mate - would you like to understand more about it?

Philllipeans is a good one to read to get your head around this - Jesus emptied himself and humbled himself despite being fully God and fully man. He died for us, to show us how to live and to reconcile us to God. He saved us from sin so that we don't have to sin anymore, and we live under grace now. He'll keep saving us, and we will stop loving sin.

It's really a religion where we accept we can't do anything by ourselves, all good things come from God and all the glory is his.

It can be hard to grasp but it's about rejecting the world. Every Christian finds this hard by the way, but look at the word, it's a journey about getting closer to God, by realizing you have to let him get closer to you, you can't ever get close by yourself.

Nothing like a good Bible bash to kill a thread