Why do attack baby penis? This is very scare

Why do attack baby penis? This is very scare

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Intact penis → foreskin banjo → growing up with a healthy relationship to your best friend.
Mutilated penis → frustration → increased acceptance of brainwashing and HFCS.

Here is the 2-minute history of circumcision:

>started by sand-niggers to protect against desert conditions and lack of running water
>like many practical traditions, got worked into religious theology/law as a means of perpetuating it so that the population at large was cleaner
>then 2000 years happens during which pretty much only jews and muslims do it.
>then a rich American comes along who is trying to get boys to stop masturbating. he produces a bunch of bogus literature and uses his influence to make it a widespread practice in America. this retarded plan works for 3-4 generations
>then around 1960, people in the west start realizing that there's no more any benefit to this practice because of running water, soap, and basic hygiene, but it's such a well-rooted tradition by then that people keep doing it.
>it became almost non-existent as an elective procedure once it stopped being covered by medicare (though it wasn't particularly prevalent in the first place).
>Jews in influential places in the US are trying to use the hygiene argument to keep the tradition alive, and because it is kind of their bread-and-butter in the medical industry
>there are only two I REPEAT - TWO studies that have ever happened regarding the benefits of ROUTINE circumcision and both were conducted using populations from Africa where the following conditions existed (and still exist):
-AIDS is epidemic there
-other STDs are epidemic there
-contraception is essentially non-existent there
-rape and promiscuity occurs at a statistically higher rate there

>the fact of the matter is that to save one incident of STDs through the use of circumcision, you need to circumcise something like 10 000 people. In other words, it is a useless practice that is harmful to boys with essentially little benefit.

*footnote to arrow number 6: this is referring to Britain
*footnote to arrow number 8: another condition in Africa that distorted the study and I didn't mention is that running water is also relatively scarce there
*footnote to last arrow: in the developed world (Europe, US, Canada, etc.), you need to perform a massive amount of circumcisions to recognize a single prevented case of an STD.

>20-80%

LOL

>be circumcised
>see your penis multiple times per day
>each time you see it you're reminded that another man cut part of it off
>each time you see it you're reminded that your parents allowed another man to cut part of it off
>each time you see it you're reminded that you're – at most – 99% of a man
What does it feel like lads?

I think it's better for the cause if you sympathize with the cutfags instead of degrading them. The whole point of being anti-circumcision is that it harms boys for no reason. Cutfags are victims. We should be gentle with them.

The desert Jew religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam demands it

South Korea is high because it is very Christian, whereas none of the surrounding countries are

Some of them are very much in denial. They need a bucket of cold water in the face every now and then.

Did they get you Canada?

Its part of their sandnigger/nigger culture.

No. Luckily my parents and grandparents were born to immigrant European farmers.

>Serbia 20-80%
What the fuck are you guys doing?

To create a society of psychopaths.
Or do you think it's a coincidence that the most violent and extreme communities are also those where male genital mutilations is done on a large scale?
>USA
>Israel
>Muzzies
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Feels like shit to know part of my dick went to making anti aging cream for some old bitch

I'm assuming it's the Muslims population, no?

Because of Semites, Based Japbro. I am very happy that I have an uncircumcised penis! ^_^

*intact :)

>serbia and ex yu
>red
fake news

Yeah, this shit is more common with a larger Islamic demographic. Same with diseases associated with Consanguinity due to it being permitted in Islam.

Get a foreskin restoration.

>circumcised
>still have decent amount of foreskin
Did I get a mini- circumcision or did they fuck up?

re: aids in africa
th reason why they use circumcision to inhibit the spread of aids in africa is that by circumcising the glans (head of the dick) gets covered in scar tissue, which reduces the chance of mucosa to come into contact and increase the chance to spread hiv.

circumcised dudes are deaddicks basically

>Did I get a mini- circumcision
no, just a "loose" circ, meaning you have some mobile skin left, instead of a "tight" one with practically 0 mobile skin when erect
>or did they fuck up?
well, you got mutilated, so yes, they fucked you up.

I would agree with this leaf. Chin up boyos we can defeat those sinister hebes yet

It actually was practiced by ancient Egyptians (maybe earlier peoples too). It was imposed on slaves as a less severe form of castration. Was later adopted by priestly castes to decrease venality.

Modern day, it helps people of varying groups to blend in together (Nazis used circ to identify Jews, can't do that if gen pop is cut), in addion to the economic, sexual competition, and demoralization incentives.

None of the supposed health benefits are significant, and most that are claimed are false.

It's not they don't have that many muslims.

Yes, but we should then offer them a towel.

>have intact penis
>chronic masturbator
kelloggs was right

>started by sand-niggers to protect against desert conditions and lack of running water

No, that's a myth based on the modern myth of cleanliness and is a projection of modern, post germ theory concepts of hygiene on a pre-germ theory society. The ancient afro-semitic cultures that it originated in didn't differentiate between physical cleanliness and moral cleanliness, and they also had an obsession with sexual morality. The "cleanliness" these ancient cultures referred to moral cleanliness, which directly translated to physical cleanliness. Genital cutting was seen as reducing proclivity towards sins of lust, which was thought to make one "cleaner" in all ways.

This was the same exact train of thought that the American practice was founded, and it became widespread just on the cusp of the widespread adoption of germ theory and discrediting of the moral theories of hygiene. Because social myths take a lot longer to change than understanding of reality, the myth remained while dropping the moral foundations so that it could be retrofitted to the new, purely physical understanding of hygiene.

I thought it was like a third of their population. What am I thinking of? Bosnia maybe?

That's even more sinister. I thought it had originated with an actual practical purpose.

>mfw murcan
>mfw i wasnt mutilated by kikes as a baby
HAHAHAHAHAH
sucks for you faggots

I think they are counting Kosovo which is another 15% possibly.

>Serbia - 3% muslim population
>Bosnia - 51% muslim population
Yea you have them mixed up.

The idea that they did it for hygienic purposes is completely absurd when you realize that the germ theory didn't even exist prior to the 1500s and was a fringe theory until the 1890s. Once you understand the context of pre-germ theory moral theories of hygiene and afro-semitic moral ideas, it's just about connecting 2+2.

>harmful to boys
Gonna need some evidence of that, besides 'muh sensitivity'

Here in the states we have 1-2 years after we turn 18 depending on the state to sue the doctor that did it

>pic related
the fuck is wrong with the WHO?

who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/

WHAT THE FUCK.

>Cutfags defending something that was done to them as a child that they had no control over

I will never understand this.

The biggest mystery is South Korea considering they have 0 abrahamic influence.

it's cleaner

they've found that the pain from circumcision causes permant changes in brain patterns as well
literally changing how a child's brain works forever

see
and

I don't think the first circumcisors were concerned with reducing masterbation. Its my understanding that Egyptian priests circumcised themselves and the jewish preistly class picked up the habit from them.

I dont know the occult connotation, in fact I've been trying to work it out. But the earliest circumcisions were subcisions, they cut a slit down the bottom of the foreskin. A sunscision can be seem as female energy, making the penis vaginalike, a balance of powers. African tribes subcise and have sex with the "wound" today.

Because christcucks and islamcucks larp as kikes sometimes

If you live in the middle of a desert but looking at your flag it's probably true.

Nah.. what you say is BS... I was mutilated, and here I am on Sup Forums swinging with the rest. But I stopped the horror with my son. He's uncut.

ok stink dicks lmao

>Hey, why don't you get your dick sliced up?
>But you still need to wear a rubber, mind you!
wtf

>trauma affects brain structure
>early trauma affects brain development
> BREAKING NEWS: infant trauma affects brain development

Amazing insight, sherlocke

Well you only have "muh hygiene" which is a non issue if you actually wash your dick once in a while. But I guess burgers are too fat to reach nowadays.

Also I personally think that it is better to learn self-control than to chop off parts of your body so you don't enjoy sex too much. kek.

Enjoy a life where you only have (((sex))) and not the real pleasure that all natural human beings have.

>ITS QUICK THE BABBY WONT FEEL IT
>THEY WILL FORGET IT QUICKLY
>ITS HARMLESS
eat shit you snarky fag

>north & south korea
are norks based?

>be circumcised
>didn't remember it happening
>didn't hurt
>didn't affect my penis in any way
>penis doesn't look retarded
I'm good with it.

It's another possibility that the cleanliness argument arose as a post-hoc rationalization of a purely religious tradition, but the point is that the cleanliness myth is based on moral ideas about hygiene and has nothing to do with "living in the desert without access to running water"

~15 squareinch of skin (when considering an adult dick) is removed without consent, medical indication or other reasonable intentions.
I'd consider that harmful.
but they had/have 100% merifat influence during and after the korean war.

It's true mang it sucks. My kike parents had my dick snipped. I hope god chokes on my foreskin

Even worse
>Father inflicts it on his child so that "it looks like his"
I was unfortunate enough to get circumcised. I'm never going to have such a procedure done on my kids.

No other Christian country practices circumsion. Apostle Paul made that very clear. Some kike managed to convince your entire nation to brand their children as cattle to the jews.

I'm on your side, nonce. I was pointing out the absurdity of arguments like those you greentexted

Well I'm not gonna have kids but if I did they wouldn't be circumsized. Save the mutilation for people that deserve it

It's still cleaner you retard.

>How to become the father of a psycho
>Step 1

Great another thing my kike ancestors fucked up

>but they had/have 100% merifat influence
Just shows that asians bend over for conquerors.

How do you know that your penis is not affected when you have never experienced having the foreskin in the first place?

Coming from someone who is around kids a lot, it's much harder to clean a cut, which they leave all red and bloody, than it is to clean what is essentially like a finger. I'll never understand why parents do this to their kids. It's inhumane and it's mutilation for the profit of a jew. The skin is meant to stay there fused until about puberty, if anyone pulls it or cuts it, they're causing damage.
Literally you just rinse it to clean, no infections or anything. This is the biggest Jewish lie.

It's very difficult to actually remember pain. You might be able to remember the incident that was the most painful, but you can't actually remember how the pain felt.

If we employ your logic, it's okay to torture, maim, mutilate babies, as long as at some point they don't remember it. This about how retarded that is please.

>Didn't affect my penis in anyway
Oh you poor thing.
>Penis doesn't look retarded
No, it looks mutilated instead.

I wish. I was fortunate enough to experience the FREEDOM to be strapped down to a table and subjected to surgical mutilation against my will as an infant.

The trauma of the Holohoax is genetically passed down through generations but the trauma of having your penis mutilated is fine.

uh
>Circumcision applied to the slaves of Jews. ... Circumcision never applied to Christians (Acts 15:5-11)

>Well I'm not gonna have kids but if I did they wouldn't be circumsized
There is no reason for them to be except if you are a jew.

Nope. I think I've read their methodology once and it's a guesstimate. An alphabet soup does not factual data make

>too intelligent to teach their children how to keep their junk clean

No, it isn't, you dolt.

I am a kike but I still find kikery inhumane on so many levels

>I am a kike
Convert.

Your logic is ridiculous. I don't believe it's cleaner in the first place, but that's the least important of the two points. The more important point is that you're permanently removing a part of the body to avoid cleaning it, even though cleaning it is extraordinarily easy.

Some ears have nooks that are hard to clean. Therefore it's logical to remove everyone's outer ear to save the trouble.

>except if you are a jew.
>What is Brit Shalom?

also, wasn't it only be required to be born to a jewish mother to be a jew?

>live in desert
>no running water so your dick smells like shit
>cut off skin
>no more smelly dick

Why do these maps always have 20-80% in the same category? Seems silly to have such a large category.

Kek. I'm not religious. But I still have kike blood goyim.

No, I confused Serbia for Bosnia.

because without aussistan and canada and former yugo being lit up, USA would be the only one left alongside shitskin-countries.
can't allow that.

I realized something was up when I hit puberty.

Actually, when I learned that a jew had circumcised me, it made me start researching the jews and realizing I hated all the ones I knew.

So the jew made itself an anti-semite, it seems.

>I still have kike blood
How much? If you're a full blooded jew consider jumping from a balcony.

Same here brother.

>Circumsision is prevalent in Serbia

Never even heard that somebody has done it.

Hmm... I'm surprised at the UK to be honest. Aren't all the Royal Family penises circumcised? What has happened to the prestige of the monarchy if its subjects do blatantly disregard its benevolent guidance?

First of all nice digits.
Second I am Greek Slavic German and a mix of other Eastern euro shit. But my parents are both religious joos

Map is wrong for the Balkans. It's not possible that circumcised people live in Slovenia.

You should add on to this that it's continued to be defended by people who've had it done to them so much because as a permanent sexual trait they have a vested interested in making sure it never goes out of fashion/becomes rarer/gets seen as weird by the opposite sex.

You've got a pretty neat copypasta there.

No healthy guy would ever opt for one under normal circumstances unless they were into religious cults or body modificaitions. It's only because they have had it done to them that they argue for it.

20%(+) of Serbia is Albanian. Well, unless you discount Kosovo, but this map like most (IQ, Height etc) maps includes Kosovo in Serbia.

don't the Windsors have German roots?
>Germans applying the Mark of the Jew
laff

im gonna start a religion called baboonga doodahdada.

my god told me to cut out his right eye on the 5th day because its ebil.

what u gonna do about it XDDDDDDDDDDD

its not traumatic at all, fucking idiot. IDIOT FUK.

LOL XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

C THESE STUDIES< NO ONE IS GETTING CANCER IN THEIR RIGHT EYE BALL IN MY RELIGION BAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDD

it looks exactly the same when its erect