DNC Staffers PISSED at Hillary

Hillary threw people under the bus the other day, and they look like they are pissed. Isn't this also the guy who called Seth Rich an "embarrassment"?

Seth bump.

The Left Will Eat Itself

Fuck Leftists

What did Hillary say to get the DNC Staffers pissed?

I know yesterday she complained about how the Trump Campaign used "Weaponized Internet Content" against her

good i fucking hope they wake up to the type of people theyve been supporting

>they

I see one guy I don't even know.

She basically said they were broke and useless and if it wasn't for her campaign giving them money and resources they would be dissolved.

We should encourage this idea. Push the story that the DNC actually dragged her campaign down even though she was propping them up. Eventually a bunch of them will crack and all the lies and secrets will spill out of that wasps nest stuck in her vagina

Hillfags need to be gassed.

At least Bernie people didn't want a fucking shill.

Hillary stole the nomination from Bernie, lied about it, covered it up, and basically nuked any chance democrats had until 2020 redistricting and the 2024 presidential election.

Chief Obongo was fucking stupid and didn't take any side.

If anything, Hillary was almost trying to hand the election to Trump.

Look at pic related.

You just fucking know that SHE was the corrupt insider that crashed her party to let Trump win.

Even 80 IQ Nigerian kangz would have realized you needed to campaign in the Midwest.

I caught something about that on FOX just now. She was saying that Trump was using some data from an analyst in Britain that showed how popular populism was.

She also said something about Trump getting directed to this person by Russia and that Russia wanted populism popular.

She complained saying the DNC was partly to blame for her loss.
The reason the DNC is fucked up is because of her & the big money donators telling the people who they are going to vote for and manipulating the system w/ their superdelegates and fixed debates.

>What did Hillary say to get the DNC Staffers pissed?

the DNC is dedicated to the party, Hillary was dedicated to herself and her career, everybody knows that it would have looked better for them having Bernie run even if he was an old communist jew who didn't have a chance, it would have kept more people on board for the next run, now everybody is pissed at dems for fucking up and the big effort is to try and make republicans seem unbearable so nobody will stay on board with them

republicans need to drop abortion as an issue, it's about slavery and they need to drop it, nobody gives a shit except a noisy minority.

then dems will have to drop gun control or they really will fall apart and never recover.

Kennedy is what was keeping the dems together as a party, and as honorable as he might have been he forgave the pope after Jesuits assassinated Lincoln and that never should have happened, thats a way bigger fuckup than whatever the bay of pigs was.

Kennedy should never be forgiven for that, trying to end the fed or put people in space or being for civil rights or whatever people think was good about him he forgave the pope even though he killed a president and you cannot just let that stand it has to be addressed.

It's inevitable. They lost the election, that usually involves quite a bit of retrospection... but they lost so embarrassingly because they were so absolutely confident that they were going to win that it is bound to be a cluster fuck. The people that saw the writing on the wall, the ones that came to the same conclusions about the middle class that Trump and even Michael Moore came to? Those guys are going to be choked. The way I see it there are a bare minimum of three factions inside the DNC right now. Your delusional Hillary neo-liberal scum, you Boinie Sandals progressive communists and your brass tacks Jim Webb union men. The latter two are likely to be kicking the neo-liberals shit in over the next few years... We will see who makes it out as the presidential candidate, but the midterms are going to yield an early picture of what the DNC will become.

I honestly believe that American Trump supporters should get heavily involved in the Democratic conventions and try and sway that party towards an acceptable candidate... If Jim Webb runs again, and if they can meme him in, I think America would be in good hands despite who wins.

Yes very good. These people have no loyalty to her, especially if the rumors are true about how her and Bill used to treat them all like shit.

>nobody gives a shit except a noisy minority.
I think you're underestimating how many people care about it. I've never met anyone that didn't have a strong opinion on it.

How do you think 2018 will go? Democrats keep saying how they have this "momentum" now (due to all their losses, I guess?) and 2018 is going to be a blue sweep.

The first part is true. He hired the company that worked to shill Brexit

The only DINO that Republicans could want would probably be Tulsi. I'd consider voting Dem for once if that's the case, but her own party hates her.

This

I was for Webb, he seemed to have a head his shoulders compared to Clinton and Sanders. He at least put the country as a higher priority.

DNC got hijacked by Clinton's mafia.
Rigging it was part of the deal the NSA/CIA cut with Hillary to have her finally step aside and let their boy Obama take the nomination. She was fighting his ass hard because it was HER YEAR back then, too. Come hell or high water she'd have Tim Kaine, Debbie, Donna and all the rest rig that shit for her this time--she wasn't about to let some old jew cuck take HER YEAR after she had to sacrifice it to a young black buck before.

It's one of those contentious topics that most people are either extremely for or extremely against. I'm against abortion for myself and my girlfriend, but I don't give two fucks if someone else does it.

I agree. Something along the lines of: Hillary blamed all the DNC Data Analysts for her failure. Will they take this laying down?

can you imagine being the dnc during that campaign
>where the fuck is hillary, why isnt she going to wi?
>where the fuck is hillary why isnt she out trying to get votes
>where the fuck is hillary, she hasnt been in public for months
>OH thank god, shes making an appearance at the 9/11 memorial service
>OMFG SHE FUCKING PASSED OUT AND ITS ON CAMERA
>fuuggggg

That's probably why she was so pissed at Obama towards the end of 2016 - if he had JUST let her win back then, she would have been President. Instead she gets beat by some construction worker from New York

>get used as a strap on by hillary to fuck boiny
>throw all your shekels behind shitty candidate that has no enthusiasm
>Lose
>your party is destroyed
>shitty candidate blames you for loss

Pottery

This.

A lot of the media seems to dismiss the 9/11 incident, but that massively fucked her campaign and seriously raised the issue of her health to the general public.

I usually have a good instincts about politics. The only election or referendum I was wrong about were the 2015 Canadian federals when I anticipated a Liberal minority. I didn't expect orange crush to disintegrate like that...

Anyway, I don't get the feeling that the Democrats are going to make a big come back. They've been decimated by the presidential election. Their credibility is shot. Union men think they eat child sex slaves and in general, the DNC doesn't have a real, appealing, message for what was once their base. I think they plan on making a lot of noise and seizing on anything that they can to turn into a scandal, but it's pathetic and embarrassing.

I'm an NDP voter. I supported Trump because his opinions on TPP, NAFTA, general trade and foreign policy were beneficial to us Canadians... And many Americans felt exactly the same. In order to win, Democrats are going to have to work on winning back their base. They also need to drop gun control, like the other user said... Dropping that issue, and meaning it, would free up many voters that otherwise wouldn't consider them. Imagine being a proud gun owner that wants to loosen restrictions, but you are a union man and agree with the Democrats on most issues. It's a fine line to walk and many people do it every election... I have to make that choice often enough.

>he might have been he forgave the pope after Jesuits assassinated Lincoln
im having a little trouble following your timeline

>Obama diverts donor funds and puts them into his OrganizingForAmerica since his first run for prez
>DNC state leadership offices are bankrupted
>Donor class is still split
>Obama says "Lol 2bad4u, I got my 8."

>Hillary fills the DNC with her cronies and crooks
>Has her filth maiden Wasserman-Schultz rig/corrupt the DNC into being a 24/7 Hillary machine
>The DNC carries her like a 250 ton bag of shit
>She loses anyway because she's a shithead
>Hillary says: "The DNC is why I lost."

Like the GOP, the DEM's worst enemies are themselves.

>DNC
>Don't Nominate Clinton

One job.

Not only that it showed the msm was covering for her shitty health.

Can this DNC staffer help us with Seth Rich?

Bump

fuck you misogynist

Yeah and to top it off, remember that fucking doppelganger she had come out literally hours after? The woman probably died and had to be brought back to life ala Frankenstein's monster...

PRECIOUS
R
E
C
I
O
U
S

Jim is a decent guy with some integrity. I don't know enough about Tulsi Gabbard to really form an opinion. But the idea isn't to switch sides on Trump per se, but to be active in your political process. Since 2020 is only going to have the DNC primary, the board can focus on supporting a candidate that they wouldn't mind seeing in order to minimize a Trump defeat. God forbid Trump lose to a race baiting piece of shit like Bernie fucking Sanders, every social gain the west will have made over the next four years would be wiped out by the Satanic proselytizing of an unhinged communist dick head.

The goal should be to return sense and sensibility to American political discourse, which should, God willing, have a wavefront effect on the general political discourse of our western civilization.

Trudeau, for example, is scared shit less of being dethroned by a populist and is changing tack on issues as they come along, ever since the Trump victory. Even Merkel toyed with it, changing her language briefly before deciding to stand as official opposition to Trumpist populism.

We have the momentum here, not them. This is some grass roots shit.

he even looks like seth rich

This guy is going to be fucking suicided in the back of the head if he's not careful goddamn!!!

Pokemon GO to hell you fucking plebeians you should gladly throw yourselves at the bus for me

>everybody knows that it would have looked better for them having Bernie run even if he was an old communist jew who didn't have a chance, it would have kept more people on board for the next run

The part that never ceases to amaze is where they go out of their way to call Trump an idiot and a clown and somehow skim over the part where he won against their two time running establishment candidate.

I mean, what does it say about the DNC and Hillary that they lost to a brainless jack in the box who can't make a coherent sentence. How bad do you need to be to fight your shadow AND LOSE?

Because that is their message post-election. And in one breath later "Trump is a secret russian spy, please vote Dem next go round".

Ok then.

good point on gun control, leaf. I literally refuse to vote for any democrat at all simply because I know even the most moderate ones will bend over for any gun control measures the party wants to enact. Well, I know they are for open borders and letting more worthless shitskins flood in to shit up the country but secure the DNC a welfare dependent voter base. If democrats can drop these shitty policies then I wouldn't refuse to vote for them as a default.

Shillary's own people were running the DNC and rigged the primaries for her. She is truly a delusional, maniacal lunatic.

These are likely people that built the data driven effort that secured Obama's 8 years.

Hillary is on another level of dumbass if she and her staff legitimately ignored them.

Even better, reminder that that body double left the building and was immediately photographed hugging a randomly placed little brown girl by a totally coincidental journalist with a camera set up right outside.
Wasn't there a screenshot of MSNBC playing the falling video with the headline reading something like "Hillary health-scare fake news".
Like nigga we can see her falling down right now, what are you playing at?

>you needed to campaign in the Midwest

She realized it. She was just too ill and too low energy to campaign everyday.

>momentum
kek infighting is rampant and the average dumb voter sees the media reports about Evergreen college and BLM and feminist hissyfits and is sick of it all. They pushed too hard and too much. If they had been patient and done a slow but steady rollout of their shit they might have pulled it off, but Joe America is sick to death of their bullshit now.

He's going to have worms turning him into dirt like Seth, too.

>The part that never ceases to amaze is where they go out of their way to call Trump an idiot and a clown and somehow skim over the part where he won against their two time running establishment candidate.

Then they proceed to say, "you are still thinking about Hillary huh? Can't you have a conversation without bringing her up hur dur"

>She was just too ill and too low energy to campaign everyday

It still amazes me that democrats looked at Trump campaigning in like 3 cities a day, to crowds of 20000 cheering people, and think "LOL DRUMPF WILL LOSE BIGLY".

Photo taken in the same spot and everything. Keep an eye on this guy, fellas. His tweeting might be a cry for help.

ITS NOT FAIR.

IT WAS HER TURN.

This white boy needs to shut up and step down. We don't need more white men 'speaking' for the Democratic party.

They thought they had it rigged juuuuust right

Son, I.....

It was fucking over and done at that point. Jack Layton was dying of cancer in his 2011 run and that nigga was capable of standing up and engaging people.

go away filth. We have trump for 8 years not 4, not because he is so great, or any memes, but because webb, sanders, any of those fucks, they just sat and played the game. They didnt fight, and they let it happen.

Never, ever, forget that. DNC is so irrevocably corrupt and fucked up that it needs to die, and something new needs to arise.

>FBI KGB KKK!
Jesus at what point should someone take custody of her, it's becoming increasingly clear she's not in control of herself in a rational way and should probably be in assisted-living with a caretaker cooking her meals and making sure she doesn't wander outside to yell at grass for being racist.

Aw. That sucks. I guess it makes sense though. Thanks for looking into it for us. I'm feeling pretty tired so I'm gonna go to sleep now. Good night.

>shut it down

>bla bla data bla bla
she lost agency and had to be thrown into the back of a conversion van like a sack of potatoes by her handlers and somebody got it on film

why she is talking about 'data' I have no idea.

everything else withstanding, ok talk about data. but if you cant even stand on your own two feet then data goes out the window

Oh man I need to read more of this. Where is it from? I want to know what it was like behind the scenes. I want to fully absorb her feeling of utter failure and defeat to get the most enjoyment out of it. There is something about their utter arrogance the entire campaign that makes her defeat so fucking gratifying. Her supporter's arrogance, too.

Abortion topic is so fucking stupid. I'm not a big time Conservative but I voted for Trump. Abortion and weed are things I just don't give a shit about.

>You just fucking know that SHE was the corrupt insider that crashed her party to let Trump win.

Those fucking shills that said HE was the saboteur... oh they must be eating crow now.

HE DEAD WHEN!?

The only people left to blame are the late night shows and social media companies.

How about we leave abortion up to the states and enforce mandatory federal second amendment rights to all cuck States?

You don't have to compromise with freedom hating gun grabbers when your supreme Court stays american

Well, at least you're not a leaf

>Strategically small rallies were too intelligent to win.

>I think you're underestimating how many people care about it. I've never met anyone that didn't have a strong opinion on it.
check out this guy

>It's one of those contentious topics that most people are either extremely for or extremely against. I'm against abortion for myself and my girlfriend, but I don't give two fucks if someone else does it.

most people feel this way about it, but there is a (((HUGE BUDGET))) behind promoting this as an issue, you'll never be at a loss for some dickwad who is willing to go on television and say he's into legislating people's existence,

this issue like gun control is about slavery, your body is the property of the state is the crux of the legislating abortion issue

the gun control issue is more about promoting classism but it's the same, some classes can be trusted with weapons and others can't be trusted, because some people are better than others

because some people are slaves and others are slave owners

This. The Liberal/Dem entitlement fad will finish off the party.

Shitter Shattered, a pro-Hillary book.

How did this become a Seth Rich thread? Bots are just hunting via keywords and triggering off of eachother at this point.

>republicans need to drop abortion as an issue

Oh ok. Then Dems will love them. What else should those fucking Nazis concede?

Not bad

I hope Sup Forums realizes how hard they are coming at us in 2020.

They managed to flood us and effectively shut us down at least once during the campaign. It's going to be that x 1000

>I'd love to see a movie with you.
We can't do that, we're both men!

It would free up millions of voters to consider other platforms... And anti-gun faggots won't leave the Democrats in any appreciable numbers over it either.

well you have the right idea but how to implement this politically is a whole different story

the budget to get churchies to get on television and say they want to legislate abortion is (((INFINITE)))

how do you get around an infinite budget to promote something?

my best idea is to call is slavery every time it comes up, same with gun control, it's not gun control it's advocating slavery in a public forum like a fucking asshole

>"Good" Liberals thought this Jewish federal reserve defending communist would fight for the people and take on the entire corrupt estavlisbment by himself with no history of any success anywhere

Fuck every single registered democrat that didn't vote for Jim Webb or Trump when it came down to it

WHY DID ANYBODY THINK BERNIE WAS THE SAVIOR OF MANKIND? HES BEEN A BROKE BUM MOST HIS LIFE THAT COULD BARELY LEAD A SMALL TOWN OF "REDS"

This.

They realized just how powerful places like Sup Forums can be, and they are going to increase the budget 10 fold.

>I hope Sup Forums realizes how hard they are coming at us in 2020.

their budget on this platform means nothing, we all work our schedules around their crap so when they're on here with blitz money we fuck off and come back later, every dollar spent here is a waste that achieves nothing

We need to exploit this. This is an opportunity. We can use our anonymity to our benefit and reach out to them offer protection is they give testimony to muller

Its even more sinister than that. Hillary made herself pope. Everytime local state dems orgaized a fundraiser Hillary would demand a significant share off the top. As a way to avoid campaign finance laws.

Basically
>donate 5k to state dem party
>state dems immediately 'donate' 4k to Hillary

The media never covered it, but Hillary basically stole all the dem finances for years. And coopted their donors as well. Thats why theyre broke.

Or it might be a company policy to take pictures with the same backdrop to show unification and coordination. You know, like uniforms...

Fucking schizo

Just to play along... there are at least 4 deaths, murders, that I am currently aware of related to the DNC and any investigation regarding them.

Wow, shills really don't want this info to get out.

Well, I'm optimally a pro-gun democratic socialist and I've been pro-Trump since he came down the escalator, if that's any indication of things.

Yep, I think the fake news of CNN and all the other Hillary shill media opened the general public's eyes. They tried to down play it as if it was a simple fainting spell that could have happened to anybody and if you thought otherwise you were a racist conspiracy theorist. But in reality no amount of spin will change the fact she rag dolled for the duration of the minute long video and had to be carried into the car

Got something to hide
why are you trying to cover up a murder

FAKE AUSTRALIAN

I thought she had a meltdown and a big argument with Bill a week or two before the election because he told her she was losing because she neglected white blue collar voters and states like WI/MI.

Fuck that. I want Keith Ellison screaming crazy shit from every pulpit

inb4 suicided

I miss the Jim Webb types. They weren't always right, but at least you knew they loved the country and its history and would die to defend it.