Sweden, Apologize

You don't deserve to live.

archive.is/TYAOL

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TYAOL
muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/white-genocide-jewish-plot.html?m=1
judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html?m=1
jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/01/jewish-problem-part-3-jews-in-banking.html?m=1
youtu.be/vfsf6go7MVM
youtu.be/E0LpQrJDgsw
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whatever happens, atleast we weren't racist.

kill the cultural marxists first

According to this bitch you guys and your politicians are so shamefully racist you should be abolished.

Who the fuck is this scheming BIIIITCH?

She can't just be Marxist. There is a dark wickedness in her mind which transcends even that.

It's a mind-disease that is way too common here.

She has to be running with pic related...

It makes my blood go cold. How do you guys stand it?

It's tough, especially as we have a strangulating social pressure to conform to the general opinion.

Through Emerald Eyes I See 1776

Limit the time you have to deal with these kind of people to the absolute minimum.

Try to keep your hope up that someday, the truth will win over this madness.

When will MEN all over Europe and the USA finnaly be awoken and do the right thing :

Publicly burn traitorous women !

Where is that?

Just let Sweden rot. They brought this on themselves.

>Try to keep your hope up that someday, the truth will win over this madness.

Question: Would you take this approach with an infectious disease or a rabid dog?

No, you wouldn't, because that is a fucking retarded stance.

>keep your hope up that someday.

Dogshit. DOGSHIT.

This is fucking cuck-indoctrination.

>That's right, White man. Sit quietly, as is your place. Remember, use your words!

DOGSHIT.

It's time to stop fucking "hoping."

Let Sweden go, their fault for letting the goat fuckers in their country.

>Let Sweden go, their fault for letting the goat fuckers in their country.

Thankfully, many of us still have our balls on the other side of the Atlantic.

You see this shit?

>so much pressure to conform

>hopes and dreams

They are fucking indoctrinated, and they don't even know it.

It's a shame too, beautiful country and amazing people but shitty government and their taxes are fucking ridiculous.

>archive.is/TYAOL

Well... shit.

I lived in Sweden (Uddevalla to be more precise) for a while back in 2003 and back then the whole area was 100% white and all the people I met were... like I dunno reasonable and normal? I just cant reconcile my own experiences with what I see and hear about Sweden nowadays. Where all those people closet cucks even back then or did some cataclysm happen that made everyone completely batshit insane?

Sweden pls, you used to be cool. Unfuck yourself ASAP.

You don't need to archive infowars, only archive leftists/globalist sites.

What's the story behind this abominable creature? how did it become like this? are freaks like "her" popular in Sweden?

Where was BLM or the term "White privilege"? back in '03? Was MTV the weaponized, anti-White propaganda machine aimed at youth that it is now? Universities have been leftism machines for decades but this particularly effective and virulent brainwashing we are seeing and getting fully platformed in the MSM has really only affected the last crop or two of college students.
BArbara Lerner Spectre states openly that it is deliberate and driven by Jews who dispproportionately control the information channels I mention and suddenly bingo bango we have a 3rd world invasion across the globe. The left has gone far left and the right has gone far right and this is obviously, as stated deliberate.

It is a cataclysm, but a manufactured one.

I didnt archive an infowars link in a previous recent thread and the shills flooded it.
Just wanted this one to stay on track (if it didnt get slid).

Another cramped faced Jew says they dislike nationalism, I'm truly surprised.

It's the journalists, they have always been stupidly far left. They are like this almost everywhere, and they get to influence public policy and opinion.

Is she Jewish? What kind of name is Lindquist?

Is being racist really the most important to you?
Your shitty politics are cucking you, your country is falling. Niggers are overflowing the streets, ppl are getting poorer and poorer especially seniors criminal offences in my area have increased significantly since i moved here back in 2008. I feel like getting as much education as i can get here and come back to glorious Poland. I might have less money there but everything seems to be normal. Sweden is a mess right now.

So what is your masterplan then, mr badass strategical genius?

When swedes were planning to gather to protest a recent gang-rape of a wheelchair-bound woman, the police sent their fucking elite teams to stop it.
Old women over here get arrested for writing "racist" jokes on normiebook ffs.

I just did some research, I couldn't find any concrete evidence of her being a Jew, but she sure is advocating them a lot..

>You don't deserve to live
You neither

This webpage will present a huge amount of evidence to prove that Jews are working towards eradicating the white race, which is white genocide, via mass immigration and race mixing dysgenics:

muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/white-genocide-jewish-plot.html?m=1

Jewish Eschatology-

The mashiach [Jewish messiah] will bring about the political and spiritual redemption of the Jewish people by bringing us back to Israel and restoring Jerusalem (Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 23:8; 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5). He will establish a government in Israel that will be the center of all world government, both for Jews and gentiles (Isaiah 2:2-4; 11:10; 42:1). He will rebuild the Temple and re-establish its worship (Jeremiah 33:18). He will restore the religious court system of Israel and establish Jewish law as the law of the land (Jeremiah 33:15)...The world after the messiah comes is often referred to in Jewish literature as Olam Ha-Ba (oh-LAHM hah-BAH), the World to Come...In the Olam Ha-Ba, the whole world will recognize the Jewish G-d as the only true G-d, and the Jewish religion as the only true religion (Isaiah 2:3; 11:10; Micah 4:2-3; Zechariah 14:9)." -- From "Mashiach: The Messiah", Judaism 101

judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html?m=1

jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/01/jewish-problem-part-3-jews-in-banking.html?m=1

Wanna hear about this supremacist megalomania from Jews themselves?

Talmudic Jews Non Jews Are Beasts to Serve Us as Slaves
youtu.be/vfsf6go7MVM

youtu.be/E0LpQrJDgsw

Saying something is 'anti-Semitic' scarcely ever means that it is untrue.

You have the right to know and speak Truth.

Learn about the Kalergi and Oded Yinon plans, and spread the Word.

She's just another psychopath who thrives on popularity
Ignore and carry on, the normies are already waking up to the bullshit that is Swedish politics and "journalism"

If Hitler was just focused on eradicating Jewish beliefs I would be meh who cares, but I mean taking over the world to live under the rule of fascism I dunno. He was right about the Jewish community being corrupt and Communism a giant fuck up and could have eradicated it all if he told Japan not to fuck with everyone in sight.