Brits like their Pakis.

stop speaking subhuman

Lovely work lads

You inbred mutts would rather attack Poles than Pakis and Indians

Seriously wtf are you doing britain.

Leave Sup Forumsand alone!

Pakis are not in the top 3 in pickpocketing, burglary and drug smuggling tho

vid.me/wgX4

They don't want more whites. Brown genocide is inevitable Paki scum.

at least the polish are fucking working actual jobs. these muslim immigrants are doing fuck all apart from claiming benefits, spitting on our women and owning kebab shops.

i aint klikin dat shit slovenian friend

>Pakis are not in the top 3 in pickpocketing, burglary and drug smuggling

probably number 1 in child raping though

>beautiful women? lets kick those out!
>brown dicks? YES PLEASE!
every brit ever

POO

Kurwa!

UK is fucking retarded, they admit tons of sandniggers but if you are a white immigrant with a funny accent they label you "polish" and shower you with insults all day.

Well Pakistan are part of their former empire, not poles

is*

They don't have the balls to stand against the pakis.

polish women become massive coal burners when they go to western countries.

>they admit tons of sandniggers but if you are a white immigrant with a funny accent they label you "polish" and shower you with insults all day.

insulting sandniggers would be racist.

This right here.

Nuke our country please.

It's just whites killing whites. Nice job guys, well done.

Yes and no.

Those who would stand up to them get carted off by the police and have their lives ruined. The state loves their pets, despite how rabid and violent they are.

There is a woman who goes to the park where I live and has an ugly out of control dog. It's a fucking menace. Still if you say anything about it, she will screech and scream at you and is constantly arguing with the very people being inconvenienced by her dog.

Take this mentality and apply it to the government and pakis.

How does this make you feel Albanian?

*looks at flag*
Heh

What the fuck is wrong with brits?????

Why are they attacking POLES and doing nothing about ficki ficki beheaders???

Funny, compared to Anglo women, that Poo looks like David Duchovny

Idk...what am I supposed to feel lad?

fucking ape shit minded retards are attacking the wrong immigrants

the jews have brainwashed whites so much that they cant harm a brown person

Seeing how Irish in your country is LESS SPOKEN THAN POLISH, I guess you guys should do the same thing

polish people are whiter than england people, why the fuck aren't the english accepting the pols?
and why do they let the muslims rape their women and not attack those immigrants instead?

youtube.com/watch?v=YfPTm5ZOkxE
niggers helping romanians get homes in 4 days just for landing in the country

Aaaaand...

eastern europe is just as gibs as the pakis

The KLA was controlled opposition by the Serbs to replace the professionally trained FARK

I know, if not worse, cuz of "Muh huwitness"

Holy shit

I still have no idea why fellow brits attack polski Bros. They fit in here nicely, great to drink with and most importantly I've never heard of one exploding in England.
Wasn't there an incident after Lee rigby where a load of lads attacked a polish guy? Like how fucking stupid can you be?
>black Muslims kill a soldier
>we kill a white polski

T.Pertdzidzsdzis Bzsczyszkizdikczkiski

Okay I get hating Germans. Makes sense we have ruined the EU and put you guys into a horrible situation and basically everything is fucked now

But what the fuck have the poles ever done wrong?

Reality > Sup Forums memes

Those stats don't consider second generation shit skins and british born Somali mudsharks who ought to be classed as foreign since they don't assimilate innit senpai

You can say the same about 2nd generation poles

im talking from personal experience not Sup Forums memes. literally every polish girl i know is dating a muslim arab.

fake

Nobody believes australian shitposting anymore. Just fuck off or use a proxy.

meanwhile, youre probably a pinheaded somalian who just got home from a raping spree.

>Poland
>Pakistan
W E W L A D

And BTW it isn't fake. A crime can be done multiple times by the same person FYI

>London
>UK

Learn to read toilet cleaner

Indians and Chinks are vastly superior immigrants to Pole

>what are percentages & ratios
You goat fuckers really are useless, please neck yourself

>Aggressive towards the Polish, who clean toilets
>Does nothing to the Muslims/blacks/poos, who rape kids, commit crime, and wage terror

Way to go, bongs

Agreed. You see Indians and chinks becoming computer engineers n shit. Poles? Heh...

>save up enough money for the boat
>hard work in the limestone mines for three years
>it's all going to be worth it, free money and beautiful blondes
>months of walking and hitchiking from Naples to Calais
>survive the roaming muslim gangs robbing and stealing all your clothes and cash
>it'll all be worth it, it has to
>finally arrive in London
>no beautiful blondes anywhere
>no blondes at all
>the ugliest creature you have ever seen in your entire life, with the face of Smeagol and the body of a sick goblin
>oh god she is sitting next to you
>OI YA NONCY POOFTAH FANCY SHAG IN ME LIMEY CUNT

Szep posta

>Doing fuck all
>Owning a buissness.
I want to remove kebab aswell l2english.

Seriously bongs nuke yourselves

Guess Brits hating Polish isn't a meme. I'm from Newcastle and never heard it. Only people who don't like Poles are the gypos from Czech who burned down the shitty polish center.

>be me
>polish
>in london for a day
>at the pub, having a pint
>dressed well
>3 drunk chavs walk to door to leave
>one turns
>"fucking polish scum!"
>expects me not to understand or reply in broken English/Polish
>turn around
>in fluent English with flawless Australian accent
>"ya ya no, what the bloody fuck did you say ya cunt?"

the bloody bloke was so shocked/confused he froze and his mates were yelling at him to hurry up

>mfw I BTFO'd bong brain irl by shitposting via ausposting

Protip: Its the "British" Muslims who are attacking the Polish.

Also this. They live on high street with the other immigrants, but they're all shitskins, then wonder why they're getting attacked.

>implying the pakis dont clean toilets either

I always liked the polish we have here, bit quiet but a lot better than Arabs.

OH SHIT LOOK
POLES ARE BIGGEST IMMIGRANT GROUP IN UK, SO HOW DO THEY COMMIT MOST CRIMES

If it weren't for Poles, London would be 49% white. It's currently only 45% white British, but 60% white. Thanks for that I guess.

if it werent for niggers, london would be 99% white

>Australia

You probably know literally zero

And Muslims.

>muslims
>not niggers

Provide sources you subhuman

Top left of that picture is "fake news"

he wasn't beaten to death by a gang, he was punched once an died.

>Leave the EU
Either paid opposition or literal retards.
Most likely both.
Slavs can behave like garbage, but people who attack Poles over Pakis deserve the Rope.

British love bbc, thats why. Queen is day and night fucking nigger slaves and drink thier sperm to live.

And peaceful Sikhs and Hindus who integrate well and don't behead people.

11/10

Indians are just as bad. They will defraud everything there is to defraud to enrich themselves

Poor cunt, he must have been bricking himself.

this. all the jews have moved out of the rich parts of london, the indians have been all too willing to take their place

>UKIP DIRTY POLISH
>not a false flag
Basically this. I live in a 95% white county where most immigrants are poles and there's practically no hate crimes.

Bollocks, neither of you cunts obviously live around either hindus or muslims or you'd not be spouting such crap.

They're not perfect by any means but hindus are way above fucking muslim scum.

>Muh muzzies
Ah yes, what a grand justification

We love Poles.

Your compatriot's actions beg to differ

>Look at how the evil white male brits hate polish immigrants! Fight each other whiteys!
>"It's other immigrants, not the natives"
>T-that doesn't count!

Poles dindu nuthing!

>Fight each other whiteys!
I never implied that
It does not matter where the immigrant is from. I'm sincerely saying you have made a grand job

no you dont mate you live in the UK

I dont really have aproblem with the poles. Most of the ones iv met have been nice people. Problem is the scummy uk media has knows there is real discontent regarding immigration and has diverted all immigration frustration towards them (because they are a white immigrant group and thus less important in whatever fucked up progressive stack the mediascum operate by) so consequently the poles get a lot of flak from chavs and the like who are too thick to see the msm is full of shit. The media sensed huge discontent regarding shitskin immigration so they pushed untold numbers of "they are takin our jobs" stories with the poles as scapegoat while surpressing any paki/wog savagery stories. Thats why you see things like OPs pic. Most nationalists have no problem with the poles providing they are not criminal and make effort to intergrate. The media has used them for an "acceptable" scapegoat for immigration frustration to take some of the heat of their brown pets. Worked well in the early to mid 2000s too but less well know as shitskin savagery has become all but impossible to cover up.

Indians will pull off every insurance scam, marry in India, bring their spouses over and remarry again. They have monopolised the property market in London by breeding like rabbits and buying up 5 bedroom council homes at discount prices. They then move to working in the council and local government. They assign council homes to their own, who have never worked, crippling natives and eu migrants alike, who are forced to rent shitty homes at exorbitant prices from yes, the Indians. They are notoriously lazy. Have you ever seen Indians on construction sites? They aren't physically apt hence they don't represent us in sport. They also shit on the streets for some reason. They refuse to assimilate, instead they shove their curry culture down our throats. Indians do to Britain what the Jews did to Germany in the 20's

I know, what the fuck is wrong with us

Fuck off troll. You don't know shit.

Why us and not muslims though. Are we too white for immigration trend?

You're too burglary

I hate poleskis and I hate pakis. Both are smelly scum and need to get the fuck out of my nice comfy nation.