youtube.com/watch?v=o_frkhzzoqQ
vid.me/wgX4
youtu.be/LlmAgomXU-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=72jifSo6kVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've already seen it, Hans.

More people need to see it.

not bad hans

Unfortunately, I think we'll be against each other in the next World War. Becoming quite common, isn't it?

Yes goyim, the Persians (Iranians) are bad!!1

Whoever made that video should jump in front of a train.

>Pan-Europeanism
>German flag
EU comes to mind

It's a song about the 300 Spartans, set to the video of the migrant crisis of today. Of course its not going to match up perfectly.

The EU doesn't necessarily have to be the nightmarish pest it currently is forever.

True, it's only because the (((globalists))) are in power of the eu - a north european germanic/celtic union could be beautiful - basically a new Hanse.

Absolutely disgusting

Why? You both will be muslim countries in several decades. You will ally against Poland, Czech, Slovak, Hungary, Russia etc. probably.

watch it before it's deleted or banned
youtube.com/watch?v=d0qLJ0hcamg

youtube.com/watch?v=o_frkhzzoqQ

Shit like this makes my dick hard! Keep it coming! Spread the video and redpill normies!

Wasn't this chick in OP BLACKED?

vid.me/wgX4

Couldn't they find some music that wasn't god-awful?

No Apologies!
youtu.be/LlmAgomXU-Y

Make Whites Great Again (my personal favorite)
youtube.com/watch?v=72jifSo6kVA

We still have time, brothers and sisters! Make Europe great again!

Bump!

That second video is inspiring. I've got some things to do.

bump

Great stuff.

We must continue to bump and save our people.

bump

Fuck off dirty jew!

I like Sabaton.
Especially "Long Live the King", really pictures well the insecurity of a people who might just have shot their greatest war hero after Gustavus Adolfus

They shall not let this slide.

HOLY SHIT

ye

Amy Schumer?

WHAT

It's good but why post israel cock sucking people in the vid? Why not post actual patriots who are marching on the streets defending their country instead of those democratic clowns?

Very inspiring indeed...

EVROPA BUMP

A Spartan warrior was said to have painted a life size fly upon his aspis (shield). Asked why, the enemy would be scared of a fly he said. Because when I smash it into their face it would appear a giant.

TIL

25 Jahre Antifaschister Schutzwall
kys

I'm Albanian and fuck Greece, fuck Europe I'm Albanian bitch ahahaha Sparta will never exist ever again just admit this to be the facts. Only I like Germany because Hitler liked Albania but Europe overall is shit and Merkel and Sweden is proof ahahahaha even Turkey safer than Europe and Turkey having ISIS but just like Europe having ISIS too

What is Albania? Does it have a history? What did your people contribute to humanity?
You can't compare with the glorious greeks.

Albania is original Greek before Turkish come and take credit for good things like Alexander(who is clearly white like Albanian), modern day Greek is Turk in denial he is not a white like old Greek. Old Greek only Albanian can be because Albanians were native to Europe, new Greeks and Slavs both gypsies are they did not come until way way way after

Doene

Dead juu worshipers think they are descendants of Lionidas. hoo haa hellas pandas koalas hahahahhahahha mein sides

So the answer, to what your people contributed to humanity is... nothing? Except stealing Alexanders identity? kek'd

This is partially history falsification. Alexander the Great was not Albanian, he was Macedonian.

Rofl

>claim to original Greek
>is literally gypsy-tier subhuman nation

Will we see the rise of another hitler within our lifetimes to cleanse europe of the islam scum?

seen it a hundred times, also where did you find that pic?

WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAY BITCH?!?!?!?!?!
ALEXANDER IS ALBANIAN THIS IS FACT! YOU DIRTY JEW GO EAT PUSSY OF MERKEL NIGGER-LOVER HAHAHAHAHA KISS MY ASS LOSER YOU SO UP GREEK'S ASS ONLY SHOELACE IS STICKING OUT, I AM 100% ILLYRIAN AND WAY WHITER THAN YOU PROBABLY YOU FUCKING ARAB TURK, I FUCKING HATE GERMANY ONLY HITLER I LIKE, I HOPE ALLAH EATS YOUR COUNTRY WHOLE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WATCH WHEN FAKE COUNTRIES GREECE AND MACEDONIA AND MONTENEGRO DISINTEGREAT INTO ALBANIA TO MAKE GREATER SHQIPERIA HAHAHAHA THAT WILL BE GOOD DAY BUT BAD DAY FOR BITCH EUROPE

awesome

Yes.

Good, don't lose this time hans

Wtf is a Macedonian you mean fake Greek which itself is already very fake?

The music in that video was terribly gay, but the whole thing gave me an ASMR, so good job.

>Sabaton song about Spartans

bbbut greeks ain't white

Boys, I think we just struck salt.

estonia knows good, once i saw a greek and asked if he makes good samosa but reality was that he made shit gyro

truth is i love white people(i am myself one) but not greek and it is because they are not white

BUMP FOR EVROPA

> urban nigger style font

>trump

>evropa because saying europe in slav is more LE EPIC than saying it in english

slav? pretty sure that's latin.

>nationalisms

Plural please.

>slav
>Britbong education

Slavs say Evropa. Can confirm.

it's still the latin spelling.

who cares speak english faggot

we fed and educated literally 2 generetions of albanians that escaped from that communist shithole and now we have that edgy albanian 15 year old that his parents probably had to drag along to canada with them because they were too retarded to even compete in the albanian job market claiming that ancient greek macedonians were subhubman albos

either that or 10/10 b8

but...I am?

europe

crude

If the persians beat the greeks, the west never would have existed.

Anyways, nothing is black and white. I still dont like Iran, and would glass it the moment I can.

nice

EVROPA
EUROPA
EUROPE

this pleases the anglo?

>pleasing the anglo
good one, Hansbro

No way Hans, we dont save your ass again. Fix your own shit.

I don't think I need to properly respond to that haha... Just know one thing: If you are Albanian and living in Canada, you are not Albanian. You are a disgrace to your "people".

not cool, Hans. I'm trying to nofap.

aaaaaa, you like to open your mouth

Honestly, I really like Persians, but I'm with you about the >islamic< republic of iran. Ever since they adopted that cult of death, they abandoned their great roots of science and education. Most persian, allthough migrant subhumans, I know still have that trait of striving for knowledge.

why wouldn't I? I'm of true German descent, I can easily trace back my ancestors all the way to the 15th Century, all have been German, living most of their lifes in Germany. Never mixing with any other race.

Very nice

Have children.

Anzeige is raus. Heiko wurde verstÃĪndigt!

I will brother, I will.

BUMP FOR OUR PEOPLE