So we haven't seen a white person chimpout in a while

So we haven't seen a white person chimpout in a while

youtu.be/hBeBPdyKVec

Bump

Dude recording should've shot them all

Jesus. What a bunch of pricks

that dude is a real PoS. parking right where baseballs fly and then trying to strongarm rob them. I bet he does this all of the time to get money for whatever addiction he has (see the skateboard)

They damaged his property. They obviously didn't want to trade insurance information with the guy and wanted to go out of pocket. His kids were completely out of control. Wanting someone to pay for your shit that they broke isn't strong arm robbery you cuck. They threatened him at least twice.

um or plot twist: his window was already broken and this junky tries to scam baseball dads all of the time? he's lucky he didn't get a bat upside the head from one of the players

There is always that dick who parks next to a ball field and is amazed his windshield gets smashed.

The benefit of parking close is you have to walk a few less steps to get your exercise, the disadvantage is the possibility of a broken windshield.

Source? Or maybe you are just a faggot speculating. Why wouldn't they just give him insurance info? Seriously. Eat a dick and choke on it. They damaged his property. Guy should have called the cops.

Doesn't excuse them threatening him. Doesn't mean they didn't break his shit.

Well we haven't chimped out in like 70 years

you don't trade insurance information when your vehicle isn't involved

user, I can not tell me how many times I have seen this played out. I you buy a house next to a golf course your windows are going to be broke by golf balls. It is just not that hard.

yeah he should've called them, so why didn't he? because he's a junkie scammer. you talk tough so why don't you come down to Fairfield and I'll personally show you the ballpark and explain the situation.

Did they just threaten to kill and bury him? That bitch is annoying

He did not call because his insurance rates would have gone up. You have to pay attention where you park your car. There was a reason that space was available.

oh cool, this thread can devolve into name calling and threats just like with the shit eating goblins in the video.
Those people have lost it under a bit of pressure.

These people are complete spergs, but seriously you parked your car next to a baseball field, what do you expect to happen? Balls are going to hit your car.

they didn't "lose it", the father was just stressed from work (something the junkie has never heard of) and hadn't eaten all day but still wanted to be a good father and take his kids to the ballpark to practice for the league starting next week. then when this pothead tried to scam him it just pushed him over the edge a little. it would happen to anybody.

This

Are you one of the faggot kids in this video? I bet you are you little bitch.

So what about the people who want to play baseball at any baseball field? They shouldn't park near a baseball field where they're about to play baseball?

Are you retarded?

I would murk this faggot and slap those fucking kids for raising their voices...
...And the threats? Lol
The bats would end up being used to break their dad's legs.
That Mexican had the patience of a saint.
Fuck those kids and their bitchass dad for making white people look bad online.

Thank you. Some retards ITT don't seem to grasp this.

Waiit a minute. YOURE THE FAGGOT DAD WHO CANT CONTROL HIS FUCKING RETARDED CHILDREN.

The players know not to park next to the field. If you do park there you assume the risk of damage.

You assume the risk of trading insurance information too ya fucking dindu

dad looks ((())) as fuck

whatever tough guy if you got beef then come down to Fairfield you know where to find me I'm not scared of you

>hadn't eaten all day but still wanted to be a good father

Is this newfag the son or daughter posting?

>They shouldn't park near a baseball field where they're about to play baseball?
No they shouldn't park next to the baseball field if they're concerned with balls hitting their car. Are you retarded?

This was literally nothing. Hardly any swearing, no physical violence, etc

L2P baseball and get gud or shell out money for fucking up with flyballs landing in the BASEBALL FIELD PARKING LOT REEEEEEEEEEE

Wooooooooo we got a big guy here. Jesus Christ you sound like a massive twat. You must be one of the faggot dick jockies in this video if your butt hurts this bad.

What the fuck is going on here

So the answer is yes, you are retarded.

Also, protip: people who aren't scared, don't typically feel the need to tell everyone "I'm not scared" just like you don't feel the need to tell us how many dicks you sucked at the Fairfield baseball park.

Any more of this kind of shit, preferably with updates of people being sued after?

I fucking love this stuff

man, those kids are fucked up

like I said, you know where to find me tought internet nerd. next time I see that junky skater I won't be as kind as I was last time, he won't get away with crying about his failed scam on the internet

t. dindu nuffin

wow that girl got mad as hell

she had every right to be mad. skater punk was pulling a scam

>scam
>junkie
>windshield already broken

[citations needed]

They literally smashed the windshield on his car when he wasn't around, then he had to ask around if anyone saw what happened. Pretty strange scam if you ask me. The man even admitted he was guilty, tried to underpay him and then threatened to kill him and bury his body somewhere he wouldn't be found.

This is probably weird to you commies since you don't believe in personal property and responsibility.

Why's it so fucking blurry

yeah those are annoying spergy suburban whites but nobody knows what happened here before the filming started

>its such a scam that the dad willingly pays him 50 measly dollars to let it go

Retard. I hope this kid goes to the cops with the video of them threatening and put the entire cocksucking family in jail.

they are not suburban, and they actually know everyone who runs the town and are VERY respected. the junkie skater picked the wrong family to try to scam.

he was trying to give him money so he would leave his family alone. the skater was clearly strung out and looking for a fix. I know how dangerous that situation can turn with those types so he tried paying him a little cash just to get the hell away, but instead the punk tries to play it the hard way. He won't be so lucky next time

because it was filmed by a stupid junkie idiot scammer who went crying on the internet because he didn't get what he wanted

You broke his windshield. Accident or not you need to answer for it.

Are you the little faggy kid in there? I thought you were a girl for a second, with all that high pirched screaming you were doing and all. You guys are lucky he didnt call the cops after you aall threatened him. I sure as hell would.

that was his daughter you idiot, and no one broke shit except the punk scammer. but now he's in for a world of trouble after he pulled this shit trying to make the family look bad

Lol they both look like daughters.

whatever tough internet nerd

This. There are usually signs in most parking lots next to baseball diamonds in the high risk areas (usually down either foul line). The players know to never park there anyhow.

While the people in the video chimping out are idiots, the guy filming is completely in the wrong. The players don't owe him a dime.

This is the answer. All of you are retarded and op recording this for drama points and upvotes online is a classic millennial child. "I'm not responsible ore even need to think about where I leave my things. Give me shekels whitey."

yes the people here are definitely idiots and that junkie skater just made it worse for himself

The family sans the father are also retarded. Their sperging out reflects poorly on him too, and so everyone is retarded. It's understandable to be angry, but screaming just makes everyone associated with you into a joke. Those kids need to be on a tighter leash until they learn to keep their cool. You can't be losing your cool with how powerful the race card is these days.

>park car in a place where baseballs can fuck it up
>car gets hit by baseball
>try to sue people

I'll give him a real reason to sue, using my 1936 Louisville Slugger.

shut up you have no idea what happened before the junkie started filming

I'm starting to realize that you Netherland fucks are just as bad if not worse than Australians when it comes to using the internet, just leave forever already.

Was the junkie chimping out on the kids before that? I may have overstated the stupidity, but there is very little benefit to be so hot headed. The dad didn't flip a tit and start screaming for a reason. It was the adult way to handle it. We aren't animals.

>defending a junkie attempting insurance fraud

Somebody ban this nigger permanently

How come the guy recording conveniently cut it mid argument? How come he didn't show what happened before it all went down? What's he trying to hide? They have to be a scammer, you'd have to be retarded to not see this.

fag, you and your kids are little bitches. Even leafs like me know that.

Go run off and suck some more mexican cocks.

exactly. why do you think the kids were freaking out? he tried starting shit with the father so the kids grabbed their bats, then the punk backed off and started filming. they were clearly in fear of their lives. people get killed by junkies asking for money all the time.

Holy shit is the kid really in this thread or are you fags role playing

Why didn't the skater call a cop?

>falling for obvious sarcasm

shut up you little faggot.

this guy and his kids were slobs just like your fat fucking mama. I would have just shot or stabbed them. They are lucky he was harmless.

The guy handled it well honestly.

This. Camera guy is extorting people.
>Just cut me a check for the deductible which I'm telling you is $200
Fuck this guy. The albino chimps should have told him to fuck off and gave them his insurance info.

Because he wasn't sure if he was legally allowed to film minors and put it online so he blurred it. You can see it "un-blurs" when the kids are out of frame

the entire family is fit, plays sports and very respected by their community, the skateboarding junkie scammer messed with the wrong family. now he goes and cries on the internet trying to blame the family. you're just another fat internet nerd playing tough guy. come to Fairfield if you want to prove you're not you loser

Lost it at

>uh, do you have any idea what a deductible is?
>HE PROBABLY HAS A HIGHER DEGREE THAN YOUUU. REEEEEE

lol fucking kids are so annoying. Even her dad was like "k can you not"

this, my cousin does this shit. not sure if this guy is actually doing that but it does happen.

>(sarc)
>kek
ida just filed a police report and how they threatened him with bats and murder and then sue for more from the ptsd and therapy sessions he will need

you wouldn't have done anything. you probably don't even have a drivers license you loser.

yeah, family would have been better off keeping calm. guys an idiot but them chimping made them look bad.

>the entire family is fit
>effeminate fatso son

Oh god what kind of cringefest is this

>our family is super fit and well-respected in our community

You sound like the kid of some wealthy celebrity or something who's been sheltered all his life and is now awkward as fuck

>COME TO FAIRFIELD, PROVE YOURE NOT A LOOOOOSER
As if anyone gives a shit about you lol. Welcome to Sup Forums where everybody's a nobody! :D

how do you let your daughter chimp out and threaten a guy with a bat? this must be the most suburban white bread spot in the entire country to not even be a little bit fearful for your kid.

bats aren't even good defensive weapons. this guy could have gotten himself and his daughters in serious danger.

I hate Americans.

0% chance car insurance covers broken windshield from a baseball.

yep, a simple phone call. Unless cameraman was going to kick some ass and take some money...he should've simply called the PD and let them sort it out instead of playing victim card on YT

>murk

Its merc. merc, Like me MERCenary

You fucking retards

>ITT: "Junkie/Scammer" LARPing as the fat kid in the video.

>read his youtube description: Do your thing internet!

You are a fag.

kek

Yes we have. There's plenty of campus politically correct SJWs out there.

I spotted the Dad's son in the video.

Top fucking kek. Obviously one of his kids. This is pure gold lmao

>inb5 underage b&

Unreal dumbfuckery in this vid.
>kids with bats,autistically screeching
>"I own a gun range and will kill&bury you" directly into a recording device.
Legally speaking,we can meme this guy's life away
>loss of kids
>loss of gun range
>possible criminal charges for aggravated threats
>DEFINITE CIVIL SUIT,costing this turdburglar thousands in legal fees...directly taking assets from vile feral children.

Dadfag is EASILY got from this video alone
>just saiyan

Its either the faggot son, or the faggot dad. Nobody else would be this butthurt.

nice

>So we haven't seen a white person chimpout in a while
What is: Berkeley?
What is: Antifa?

>waves hand at Mexican with camera
(((Bat wielding screech)))
"Stay away from my wife's son"

Another example of people doing something outside their profession.
Call the police. File a report.

So how much DO you charge for a blowjob under the bleachers sonny?

Another protip: if you guys nig out like that, people DEFINITELY dont respect you and your shitty remake of the butthurt Brady bunch.

>we can meme this guy's life away

I'm dying here, this is too funny. I wouldn't be opposed desu. I hate arrogant fuckheads who think they can walk all over people. He was acting like a complete child in the video

Can we identify the dad just like we identified that antifa bike lock fgt?