Traitor thread. Who's considered your country's greatest traitor?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boot_Monument
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micheline_Calmy-Rey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vuk_Branković
muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/white-genocide-jewish-plot.html?m=1
judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html?m=1
jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/01/jewish-problem-part-3-jews-in-banking.html?m=1
youtu.be/vfsf6go7MVM
youtu.be/E0LpQrJDgsw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Wille_Kuusinen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That giant faggot, Trump

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boot_Monument

Jackson Dell Weaver. The Man and DJ behind the Sodomy of a Seattle Child and Organizer of a Black Hole Sun Death Cult of Nirvana. He has betrayed America.

Scott. he's a giant dick.

Chairman Gonzalo, the leader of Peru's Maoist insurgent group, the Shining Path. Gigantic fucking fag. Murders innocents. Hates freedom.

Former "Philosophy Professor." OF COURSE

This disgusting manbaby

You have to go back.

Fuck off, kike

Fpbp

FPBP

Yeah, fuck that parasite.
What about Palme?

Biggest traitors I've seen in my lifetime are obummer and his fucktard supporters. Kill em all

Cromwell. He is the reason we are so fucking Jewed. Churchill is in second place.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micheline_Calmy-Rey

Dolan "Grab her by the covfefe!" Drumpf
oh wait...
>your country's greatest traitor
Nevermind there's absolutely nothing great about Drumpf

>obummer
kys, hick faggot

Mfw
Literally related to him
And have his nose to a T.
Different last name but everyone in school knew and was teased non stop.
Saddest part probably was only one to live this country.

Kekked/10, good one leaf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vuk_Branković

This guy is CONSIDERED the greatest traitor to our nation altho it's very, very disputable whether or not he is. In folklore he is, but now that historians are examining more and more data, it just seems like he played everything strategically so that our country would manage to survive for a hundred more years.

GRISWOLD GRUMPF IS GREATEST TRAITOR
IMPEACH

No fucking contest.

Only correct answer. We need another Bismarck.

This. He's literally the manchurian president.

ikr, a Kenyan can't be a traitor to America

Germany needs to be balkanized first.

in every ethnic European country, it is always the Jorg.
This post will present a huge amount of evidence to prove that Jews are working towards eradicating the white race, which is white genocide, via mass immigration and race mixing dysgenics:

muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/white-genocide-jewish-plot.html?m=1

The mashiach [Jewish messiah] will bring about the political and spiritual redemption of the Jewish people by bringing us back to Israel and restoring Jerusalem (Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 23:8; 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5). He will establish a government in Israel that will be the center of all world government, both for Jews and gentiles (Isaiah 2:2-4; 11:10; 42:1). He will rebuild the Temple and re-establish its worship (Jeremiah 33:18). He will restore the religious court system of Israel and establish Jewish law as the law of the land (Jeremiah 33:15)...The world after the messiah comes is often referred to in Jewish literature as Olam Ha-Ba (oh-LAHM hah-BAH), the World to Come...In the Olam Ha-Ba, the whole world will recognize the Jewish G-d as the only true G-d, and the Jewish religion as the only true religion (Isaiah 2:3; 11:10; Micah 4:2-3; Zechariah 14:9)." -- From "Mashiach: The Messiah", Judaism 101

judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html?m=1

jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/01/jewish-problem-part-3-jews-in-banking.html?m=1

Wanna hear about this supremacist megalomania from Jews themselves?

Talmudic Jews Non Jews Are Beasts to Serve Us as Slaves
youtu.be/vfsf6go7MVM

youtu.be/E0LpQrJDgsw

Saying something is 'anti-Semitic' scarcely ever means that it is untrue.

You have the right to know and speak Truth.

*kys, future of the white race because you have 8 kids and 6 girlfriends including one of your cousins faggot

Fixed it for you.

it's really going to have to be trump. i can't decide if he was always a traitorous shill or a hostage, but it doesn't really matter. we're all going down the river.

>You have to go back.
but he won't

that's the problem

I'm sure your investigators in Hawaii have found so much evidence

This cock smuggler.

Probably these kikes that we electrocuted to death.

One of the rare non-cucked moments in 20th century American history.

Oh look, everybody! These leftards learned how to use memes on Sup Forums. How adorable.

Obviously Benedict Arnold, as you posted. His name very name is synonymous with being a traitor and a turncoat and is often used as insult towards someone that has betrayed another.

John mccain

Americans view him as based for your nation, least aside the whole war thing or is that why you hate him?

Literally everyone.
We even have a meme about neverending wheel of victory and betrayal that is ukrainian history

He was an incompetent politician, but not a traitor.
Merkel, it would have been Adenauer if the Cold War ever went hot.

Is this real and if so - How long until it comes out that the dumb nigger did it himself

The biggest traitor I have seen, deserves to be hanged

Agreed.

>still supporting trump
maybe you didn't get the memo, but #MAGA isn't in the cards anymore.

you're a faggot

Obama or Carter obviously

This

Nice trips. I assume it was a commie nigger who did it because he's rich he could take it and publicize the event. I think James got set up.

He practically gave away the fucking states to your guys.
He's the worst fucking bitch ever, spic'iest of the spic'iest, beanerst of the beanerst.
His tomb is full of feces, saliva, semen etc... no ONE in this country pays respect to that fucking nigger.

on the other hand, i guess it wasn't so bad idea he sold you those stated, they are beautiful, and knowing my people they would've fucked them up unlike you.

McMuffin thinks his anti-Trump twitter followers will respect him if he panders hard enough. Literally who the word cuck was invented for.

this

>general that stops supporting a rebel force of revolutionaries is a "traitor"

Benedict Arnold did nothing wrong.

Ok thanks. We didn't cover him much in school and I've not had a chance to read about him.

Came to say
>This.

Totally not a jewish plant m8,
totally didnt just start ww2 mate,
trust me pal.

Of course the red coat likes Benedict Arnold

good choices

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Wille_Kuusinen

That's a big nose

not like you fags had a choice

we beat the ever living fuck out of the Spanish and Mexicans

Came here to post him

The rest of the world sees him as the only one who could save us from the fucking jews, why do you see him as a traitor user? tell me, i see you are german so maybe i'm ignoring something?

??? Explain

You didn't.

He "sold" those states because you captured him, he was such a pussy that he prefered to stay alive rather than die for the nation.

However as i said, it's actually good you have those, right now they would be full of small shitty houses and being exploited by some spaniard company or something, me being a mexican myself i say fuck (most) mexicans

Yup. Ended Canada before it really began.

fuck you, OP's picture.

and just think, he even used that kiked out picture as his twitter banner.

fucking piece of shit

what's funny, he can cuck all he wants, he's still going to be impeached. the wheels are already in motion. if he had even a little bit of a sack, he could be supreme leader. the people and the military are behind him. but no, he sucks the kike's tiny cock just like everybody else.

what did trudeau's dad do?

In October of 1907 several banking firms, starting with the Knickerbocker Trust Company of New York, collapsed as depositors withdrew funds for fear of unwise investments and misuse of money. Lines of people waited in front of the Knickerbocker to close their accounts. Days later, the Trust Company of America had droves of depositors removing their money. Then, shortly thereafter, a run took place at the Lincoln Trust Company. Across the country apprehension that the panic would continue to spread occurred. In the fall of 1907 the United States was in a recession, it's banking system lacked a lender of last resort mechanism, and an intricate network of directorships, loans, and collateral bonded the fate of many financial institutions together.

I would like to agree that this French pile of shit is the worst and biggest traitor in canadian history and should be dug up and put on trial for destroying canada and trying to force Franco Politics down the necks of the average English Speaking Canadian. Fuck Bilingualism My family is ethnically french/irish and I will never speak french in my life get with the times Niggas the Empire Must Live on.

Several banking leaders including Jekyll Island Club members George F. Baker, president of the First National Bank, and James Stillman, president of National City Bank, met with financier J. Pierpont Morgan and began examining the assets of the troubled institutions. A decision was made to offer loans to any of the banks that were solvent. The secretary of the treasury George B. Cortelyou was eager to divert the situation and offered the New York bankers use of government funds to help prevent an economic disaster. President Theodore Roosevelt, while the panic of 1907 transpired, was on a hunting trip in Louisiana.

Malcolm Fraser

Prevented the german reunification as neutral state. So that we have become Natocucks while eastgermany has become a russian colony

Ron Chernow in his book The Death of the Banker offers this account of the 1907 Panic, "In the following days, acting like a one-man Federal Reserve system, [J. Pierpont] Morgan decided which firms would fail and which survive. Through a non stop flurry of meetings, he organized rescues of banks and trust companies, averted a shutdown of the New York Stock Exchange, and engineered a financial bailout of New York City." In the end, the panic was blocked and several young bankers including Henry P. Davison and Benjamin Strong Jr. were recognized for their work organizing personnel and determining the liquidity of the banks involved in the crises. In 1908 J. Pierpont Morgan asked Henry P. Davison to become a partner in his firm J. P. Morgan & Co. and in 1914 Benjamin Strong Jr. was selected to be the first president of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.

*ethnically french and drunk island french

Soon after the 1907 panic, Congress formed the National Monetary Commission to review banking policies in the United States. The committee, chaired by Senator Nelson W. Aldrich of Rhode Island, toured Europe and collected data on the various banking methods being incorporated. Using this information as a base, in November of 1910 Senator Aldrich invited several bankers and economic scholars to attend a conference on Jekyll Island. While meeting under the ruse of a duck-shooting excursion, the financial experts were in reality hunting for a way to restructure America's banking system and eliminate the possibility of future economic panics.

The 1910 "duck hunt" on Jekyll Island included Senator Nelson Aldrich, his personal secretary Arthur Shelton, former Harvard University professor of economics Dr. A. Piatt Andrew, J.P. Morgan & Co. partner Henry P. Davison, National City Bank president Frank A. Vanderlip and Kuhn, Loeb, and Co. partner Paul M. Warburg. From the start the group proceeded covertly. They began by shunning the use of their last names and met quietly at Aldrich's private railway car in New Jersey. In 1916, B. C. Forbes discussed the Jekyll conference in his book Men Who Are Making America and illuminates, "To this day these financiers are Frank and Harry and Paul [and Piatt] to one another and the late Senator remained 'Nelson' to them until his death. Later [, following the Jekyll conference,] Benjamin Strong, Jr., was called into frequent consultation and he joined the 'First-Name Club' as 'Ben.'" This book as well as a magazine article by Forbes is the only public mention to the conference until around 1930, when Paul Warburg's book The Federal Reserve System: Its Origin and Growth and Nathaniel Wright Stephenson's book Nelson W. Aldrich: A Leader in American Politics were published.

Easy.
Gave women the right to vote.
Banned alcohol
Literally started globalism with League of Nations
Invaded Europe because some Jewish bankers wanted to save some shelels

>rest of the world sees him as the only one who could save us from the fucking jews

Why did all this faggots bomb us?

Merkel is just continuing and accelerating what has been going on for decades.
What's so Jewish about not wanting Germany to not become a foreign country?

>what did trudeau's dad do?

long story short, a strong game of divide and conquered, he's number 1 enemy was quebecer rene levesque that stoped the bleeding for quebec and the rest of canada by stoping all the multuculturalist bullshit, but the damage was already done, and now trudeau son is reopening the wounds

Nathaniel Stephenson, in the Notes section of his biography on Senator Aldrich, suggests that B.C. Forbes learned of the Jekyll conference from an incident taking place at the Brunswick train depot. Stephenson writes, "In the station at Brunswick, Ga., where they ostentatiously talked of sport, the station master gave them a start. 'Gentleman,' said he, 'this is all very pretty, but I must tell you we know who you are and the reporters are waiting outside.' But Mr. Davison was not flustered. 'Come out, old man,' said he, 'I will tell you a story.' They went out together. When Mr. Davison returned he was smiling. 'That's all right,' said he, 'they won't give us away.' The rest is silence. The reporters disappeared and the secret of the strange journey was not divulged. No one asked him how he managed it and he did not volunteer the information." From the Brunswick train station the men boarded a boat and traveled on to Jekyll Island.

The Jekyll Island conference offered a secluded location to discuss banking ideas and enabled the development of a plan that eventually became the Federal Reserve Banking System. The Federal Reserve System is the name given to the twelve central banks regulating America's banking industry and it insures that depositors will not lose their money in the event of funds mismanagement from an accredited bank. Paul Warburg in his book The Federal Reserve System: Its Origin and Growth explains the reason for secrecy behind the meeting. He states, "It is well to remember that the period during which these discussions took place was the time of the struggle of the financial Titans- the period of big combinations [of businesses], with bitter fights for control. All over the country there was a deep feeling of fear and suspicion with regard to Wall Street's power and ambitions."

Im Nova scotian My Man that is pretty much the ethnic history of The Maritimes. we have been called the Mississippi of the north and probably the only province where the confederate flag is seen semi regularly

>How adorable
UMMMM how about no sweety .

He was a communist (not using as insult, I mean that was actually his ideology). He crippled Western Canada through the National Energy Program, called Martial Law down on Montreal (October Crisis), created our current Charter of Rights and Freedoms which is worthless because of the Notwithstanding Clause and also conspicuously lacks property rights, he strained the relationship between our two countries and was all around a terrible PM.

Obtaining permission from J. Pierpont Morgan to use the facilities of the Jekyll Island Club, the conference attendees most likely resided in the clubhouse for about ten days. The meeting required long days and late nights of contemplation and reflection. European banking practices were assessed and numerous conversations held regarding the best way to craft a non-partisan banking reform bill. Paul Warburg in the book Henry P. Davison: The Record of a Useful Life recalls, "After we had completed the sketch of the bill, and before setting down to its definitive formulation, it was decided that we had earned 'a day off' which was to be devoted to duck shooting." The Jekyll Island Club was originally formed in 1886 as a hunting preserve and in the 1910s was well stocked with animals such as pheasants and wild hogs. Several ponds on the island attracted numerous game birds and wild ducks.

This commie faggot

Iggy azalea, claims the high crown of being Australian, raps like an american.

William Barton McCash and June Hall McCash in the book The Jekyll Island Club: Southern Haven for America's Millionaires offers this narrative of the Jekyll conference. They mention, "How long the surreptitious meeting lasted is uncertain, although the group spent Thanksgiving on the island, where they dined on 'wild turkey with oyster stuffing.' They worked throughout the day and night, taking only sporadic time out to explore Jekyl and enjoy its delights. Aldrich and Davison were both so taken with...[Jekyll Island]... that they joined the club in 1912."

For years members of the Jekyll Island Club would recount the story of the secret meeting and by the 1930s the narrative was considered a club tradition. The conference's solution to America's banking problems called for the creation of a central bank. Although Congress did not pass the reform bill submitted by Senator Aldrich, it did approve a similar proposal in 1913 called the Federal Reserve Act. The Federal Reserve System of today mirrors in essence the plan developed on Jekyll Island in 1910.