Where did women being conservative fly out the window Sup Forums?

Where did women being conservative fly out the window Sup Forums?

One of the biggest influences on young girls next to Beyonce just did a concert with a full breast hanging out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE
youtu.be/0PKoWeW1d4Q
vam.ac.uk/content/articles/s/sex-and-sexuality-19th-century/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My bad, just read it was a fashion show.

My point still stands though on women being perverse trash now.

*Truffle Butter plays*

>tfw "YOU KNOW"

>THUGGIN

>Eh.

>Alriiiiight

YOU KNOOOOW

This bitch dresses like this on the red carpet all the time.

shit tier shilling lads

>doesnt appreciate good music

THINKIN OUTLOUD

Even "conservative" women are sluts a good amount of the time because they know there is no true punishment for it. Western society does not punish or otherwise ostracize women for being sluts at all.

fuck off cia

Women being bare-chested was common in traditionally white countries until (((Christianity))) came along.

>one boob in one boob out

That literally is my fetish

how to find conservative qt azn gf?

post yfw

>I'M SO HEARTLESS, THOUGHTLESS
>LAWLESS, AND FLAWLESS
>SMALLEST, REGARDLESS
>LARGEST IN CHARGE
>AND BORN IN NEW ORLEANS
>GET KILLED FOR JORDANS
>SKATEBOARD, I'M GNARLY
>DRAKE, TUNECHI, AND BARBIE
>YOU KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

There to tease ya not to please ya

Literally everything about this chick is fake

Look up pics of her before she got famous

tfw I KNOW

>when you know

Feels good to know

>post yfw

Why would I post it when you already KNOOOOOOOOOOW

the west is dead

Best post of the day so far tbqhf

this.

feminism, from the very first wave, ruined our societies. it's fucking disgusting.

>best post

You know user. You know

She looks terribly unhealthy imo. I wouldn't be surprised if her shows were designed around the fact that her ass is too big to walk around with for longer periods of time. Probably some of the laziest choreographies by any pop-artist ever.

>implying he didnt always know

HE KNOOOW

We stopped slut-shaming them

>left realizes their methods don't work, can't rely on logic or statistics to debate
>they devise a plan. when you can't use rational thinking, appeal to emotions
>tell women they're oppressed and all of their problems are because of the white man
>tell blacks they're oppressed and all of their problems are because of the white man
>import a bunch of immigrants, both legal and illegal, because they'll overwhelmingly vote democrat, because you can't win the argument game.
>tell the immigrants the evil corps want to deport them and remove gibs, but we'll grant you all amnesty

It is fully divide and conquer, women are only one piece of the puzzle.

Okay Sup Forums let's have a little chat about the future of selling stuff.

Thats a whole lot of shit i didnt read. Sounds like someone doesnt KNOW

Know what?

RREEEEE Niggers get out

who the fuck is beyonice?

>Know what?

Cmon user. You know.

shes not back you nigger faggot

You may know
But I dont.....

Women should not move out until they are married

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

Yes you do user.

YOU KNOOOOOOW

Nicki is garbage. Rhiana is ourgirl

>that Bavarian dress

I cant disagree user : youtu.be/0PKoWeW1d4Q

Women's liberation mixed with normalizing primitive nigger culture/behavior.

Just look at them in Africa. They're all polygamous with their tits hanging out.

women were always like this, it was man's job to put them back in line

It's a weird cultural thing where we stigmatize nudity and sexuality. It's why white birth rates are going down, because a beaner will just have 12 kids with anyone that will accept his seed while Sup Forums waits for their perfect virgin qt. You are the reason the white genocide is happening, you are helping the Jew.

Daily reminder its a race mixing propaganda song

>"I can just hear them now, 'how could you let us down'?"
>"But they don't know what I found, or see it from this way around"
>"Feeling it overtake, all that I used to hate"
>"I finally know what is love"
>"I'm thinking in black and white"
>"Man, I know that it is hard to digest, but maybe this story ain't so different from the rest, and I know it seems wrong to accept"
>"Stop thinking about the only option"

is it wrong that she makes my dick hard?

She also does songs glorifying single mothers. I feel like most people don't even think about the meaning of the lyrics but it just subconsciously gets digested.

It's actually Masonic

My nigga

At that rate, by 2100, there will be barely any, if any at all, interesting wildlife left in Africa. Only niggers.

Glad I'll be dead by then.

>trash tattoo
>pierced nipple

Good for fucking, nothing more.

It's really terrible that we allow the negroid to survive beyond it's means and then let them wreak havoc on nature. If we just left them alone then sure they would occasionally destroy some parts of nature, but within a generation their population would fall into nothing because they can no longer survive on the land.

DiCaprio said she is the kindest girlfriend he ever had,

WEIMERICA
E
I
M
E
R
C
A

I couldn't give a fuck what some guy supposedly said about some tart.

Take your whore gossip elsewhere.

OMG, this is such a new thing

Literally Anita Berber

She already has the glasses on for when the cum hits her lips.

Why is underboob so hot?

Yeah either that or just live in a few, relatively harmless, scattered mud villages like they always had.

I've always said we should just completely quarantine Africa. No one in, no one out, except biologists and documentary crews.

solid logic virgin-bro

that is about as shitty a false equivalency as you can possibly get.

When apple is soft, apple is bad. When apple is hard, apple is good. So hard pillows are good, and soft pillows are bad.

American education

>where
hollywood
next!

Exactly, these untermesch can't enjoy a good breast in sophistication, in a more higher and cultured form of society, god forbid !

WHy is it that the ones who has the least amount of sex have the biggest problem with sex

>this shitty fucking argument
An analogy only works if it actually provides an argument, which this does not. It merely restates the premise.
Also a false-equivalence. People have very little in common with locks.

Don't get me wrong, I believe the double standard exists for a reason (which is that women are the gatekeepers of sex, so it's their responsibility to keep it at a minimum), but I hate shitty arguments.

>Cooler for refrigeration
>carpet samples for flooring
>no art on walls
>HUGE tv and electronics center
not sure if approve

Women in the US are fairly conservative. It's just that some of them like to virtue signal to raise their profile in social circles or make themselves feel better. But when implementation of prog ideas are proposed they go ape shit, like look at town halls when they propose low income housing in their white neighborhoods all these women with coexist stickers have breakdowns. Or look at what these women will do to keep their kids out of multicultural public schools. These women will stab a bitch to get their kids into all white private schools.

>Anonymous (ID: qp/fukNR) 06/01/17(Thu)09:56:49 No.12800
oyyy veyyy. Penis activated

they're both filthy coons, stupid nigger, spic or whatever you are.

It's a green room

how soon we forget

this makes my willy stiff

i'd suck on that titty desu

It's not a false equivalency, it's a metaphor.

she looks like a woman that was raped senseless by close relatives.

be real with yourself, no qt, asian or not, will ever want you.

Does anyone have any Nicki webms?

(((They))) want girls to be sexualised at a young age. (((Celebrities))) help this by acting like complete sluts.

little kim's tits are gross

Id BLEACH her so hard

>when you got the magic stick

You guys are such fags

>ctrl+f
>"Jews"
>No Matches Found.
reddit thread. sage

>fakes are starting to sag,

There's no fixing that.

Yeah I have no idea what this is because I'm not a degenerate.

Possibly the dumbest outfit I've ever seen.

>webms

Why doesnt faggot edge support webm? I have to fucking download firefox just for webms

>One of the biggest influences on young girls next to Beyonce just did a concert with a full breast hanging out.

I don't see why you're worried about a breast hanging out. One of her songs is entirely about getting her ass eaten and fucking guys because they sell drugs and have huge cocks.

20 years of brainwashing propaganda from the TV babysitter

what? any stigmatization towards nudity was even worse in the past, do you think it was normal 300 years ago for women to walk through town with their tits hanging out? society was far more conservative back then, so to somehow imply that because some people are stigmatizing modern nudity, promiscuity, and degeneracy is the cause of the birth decline is absolutely retarded

Madonna used to masturbate on stage. It's not that new.

>who is queen victoria?
vam.ac.uk/content/articles/s/sex-and-sexuality-19th-century/

That's Nicki Minaj, not Beyonce

No shit get reading comprehension

You guys actually listen to this shit?

Holly fuck this is probably the most reddit board on this site after Sup Forums. I'm glad I've moved to /his/, Sup Forumsand /ck/. This is just a RP board.

but Truffle Butter is a good song

doesn't mean it was the social norm... if your average stereotypical roastie went back to even 1930 and tried half the shit they do today she'd get her ass beat