Canada this week became the last of the world’s major advanced economies to report quarterly economic growth figures...

>Canada this week became the last of the world’s major advanced economies to report quarterly economic growth figures, confirming that the UK is indeed the worst-performing of its G7 peers so far this year.

First UK gets outperformed by India, and now by Canada. Eat shit, bongs!

lmao!

independent.co.uk/news/business/news/brexit-latest-news-signs-uk-economy-hurt-leave-eu-inflation-pound-sterling-jobs-lending-bank-of-a7767526.html

>No Pakis in the photo
Fake. Not Britain.

kek

Can't be. Brexit is better than gold. All Brits are rich now. That is what all Brits say on Sup Forums, so it must be true.

Groningen in Netherlands is only rich if you count the gas in the ground. Point is that the government pumps it away, leaving the inhabitans of the Groningen area, poor behind. Also there are a lot of earthquakes due to the drilling. The government never paid attention to that. Now (((they))) say they will pay the Groningen people -whom houses are down in value due to the damage - money, but it always ends in a lawsuit.

Guess who wins!

M8 they're all EU migrants that protest the result
and the occasional ching chong

>Quarterly figures
Doesn't mean shit desu.

Yet the UK still pays more of it's share to the defense budget than these "richer" countries.

>groningen
This is meme tier. You made that up, right hans?

Minimum wage is going up to 15 bucks an hour tho.

Now everyone wont shut up about the "now everything else is going up in price" vs "yay more money." But its not like the government can force business to take more off the top.

Nutshell: we will be American by 2025

>believing this meme graph by the eternal german.

Sorry, but we Germans pay 30 billion each year to the countries Trump likes because they "reach the 2% NATO target". Or in other words, countries such as Poland, Latvia, Greece or Estonia only manage their defense spending levels because we pay them to do so.

Anyway, the UK doesn't manage to pay for anything really. Their government is deseperately trying to cut expenses left right and center. They have huge budget deficits and lots and lots of debt... their healthcare system is basically ruined and their social care and school systems as well as infrastructure and housing are so bad, people are thinking about voting for a literal communist in their desperation.

The argument still stands whether the graph is true or not, toothpaste.

And how much do they pay to you? How much do they pay to the EU?

short term loss VS long term gain.

If Soros manage to fuck things up as badly as he wants it will be 5 years of pain, and then for the rest of their lives things will be a lot better.

you are the kinds of morons who walk up to someone who paid cash for a new house and tell them they are poor because you have 100 bucks more than them in your bank account, even though you don't own a home.

Nothing is free, things come at a cost.

this is not cheap, but worth it.

>And how much do they pay to you?
Nothing.

>How much do they pay to the EU?
3 chickens, 2 pigs and 5 bottles of vodka. Look at their economies, mate. They are literally Burundi tier.

Burn your children before the altar of The Economy.

Praise the Banker-Priests, keepers of The Economy.

The Economy demands immigrants. It needs immigrants.

Those who defy The Economy will perish. So sayeth High Priest Soros.

Its not a competition you know

This

And beyond which, is Italy actually doing better than the UK? Italy is also G7.

Don't laugh your arse off hans, achmed needs it for some fiki fiki
This, anyone who can't see the long term benefits doesn't deserve to vote

being outside the union we Norwegians really see how important Brexit is for you.

Even left side politics who previously wanted us to enter the union are starting to change their view, its just not a good thing.

the idea of some kind of collaboration between countries? Sure!
The EU with its undemocratic and dictatorship style approach? No.

>this entire post
The butthurt is real.

We have the richest area in Europe, all that map proves is that the UK is more unequal than Europe, which is a good thing

Exactly this. At some point one has to value other things beyond The Economy

why are the Germans so amazingly butthurt over brexit? why does it matter if the Bongs want to leave the EU or not?

Sovereignty

It's the economy, stupid.

>shortage of labour in IT

lol fuck off

$15 minimum wage for burger flippers and floor sweepers is utterly retarded. It's just going to lead to more and more mcjobs being replaced by automated order machines, self-service drink dispensers and roombas.

All because a bunch of useless jackasses demand a middle-class lifestyle with a shitty low-skill no effort job.

Look at what I was (You)ing and think for a long hard second why I chose to write it that way

When I worked in retail as a student most of the people I worked with were actually hard workers, much more so than your average office pen-pusher, they just lacked intelligence and weren't aspirational, I worry for their future even though I earn more than average because I'm not a selfish cunt.

And now where are those hard workers going to end up? What low-skill jobs are they going to take when all the simple repetitive tasks are taken over by machines?

We are basically encouraging business to invest in automation. This will lead to a permanent underclass of people who can't even find a basic job to help them along until they can get some education or training. This will, in turn, lead to a permanent left-leaning population that is completely dependant on government handouts.

>This will lead to a permanent underclass of people

All minimum wage increases will do is speed this process up. It's already happening. Might as well give the workers more while it lasts, there will be huge social unrest when the job losses pile up, which will happen within the next decade regardless of min wage increases.

>RESPECT THE 48%
>but don't respect the 52%
really made me think

>number 7 poorest
oi oi

>majority rule
>good

it was widely established by everyone that we werent expecting britain to be a utopia the day after the vote. the majority understand there will be short term economic uncertainty but will be worth it in the long run

kill yourself

>Being this ass blasted about UK leaving the EU

brexit doesn't happen until March 2019.
Any slow down in UK economy is entirely due EU laws that control it for the next 20 month

>number 4 poorest
Yeah but we have no pakis

I always knew Norway was based, thanks for understanding our predicament. We always knew it wasn't going to be easy but short term pain long term gain is much better than the other way around. The rot is already in deep and needs much surgery.

I knew Trudeau would make good on his promises! ! Take note bros, this is what standing up to the Orange Blumpf gets you!

#BasedCanada
#BasedTrudeau
#ChinOfPeace
#ImmigrantsWelcome

just means pints are cheaper

>country goes against the narrative
>suddenly it's economy suffers despite there being no changes to it or any other country

Really makes me think.

>Groningen, a province of communist farmers on the dole
>rich
Top Kek

cornwall here. couldnt be more wrong
pints are not cheap here to milk all the tourists, and us locals have to pay the same fucking fees
spoons is the only place for a cheap pint

>his pub doesn't charge less for locals

Sucks to be you.

>work hard in retail
>get minimum wage
>do as little as you can get away with in retail
>get minimum wage

Why even bother?

>We are basically encouraging business to invest in automation.
They're doing that anyway. A human could never be as cheap as a machine.

sadly not. does yours?
i guess being a poor place people wanna make as much money as they can, St Austell Brewery own most of the pubs down here and theyre literal fucking kikes

Just wait till January in Canada. We're about to go through the worst economy collapse in Canadian history. It'll be on par with Greece

>he drinks in pubs instead of buying 3 litres of white ace and beating your girlfriend
richfags please go and stay go

>best at being rich
>best at being poor
You can't even deny that Anglos are the most powerful race in the world

i dont know what landlocked shithole youre from but here we have bloody good beer gardens with nice views, and ale tastes much better on tap than in bottles. also nothing better than ciggy breaks every 5 mins when youre drinking with your mates in the pub on a nice summers evening

your problem is living somewhere people want to go to

>quarter figures

It's literally nothing.

Would like to point out that being anti-EU is and always has been a bipartisan thing. The party that went strongest against EU was always Senterpartiet, and they are pretty clearly center left.

what's happening? also, why are Canadians so cucked? I met a bunch of medical students from Canada this summer, and one of them was a Muslim into Korean drama (just for I'm diverse and unique points) and the other was a spoiled Asian bitch with a rich daddy who probably pretended to do community service just to get into medical school.

>Once again a Brexit obsessed post from a German IP

Really gets the neurons firing.

To reply to your >1 post by this ID bait, everyone knew the economy would suffer for the next few years until we can rebuild our trade deals.

That post sounded bitter. I'm not bitter, just thought you guys had really vapid people representing you.

P&G announced they're closing down their biggest plant in Canada. Most manufacturers are leaving. We only have so many service jobs available. Our construction industry is bust and boom every few weeks. We're on the edge of annihilation.

Canada stole our oil and fucked my wife, help us lads

You're getting nothing from us. Get over it. The EU is finished without us and you know it.

nice place but poor means i have not enough money to leave, but its all i know and i wouldnt wanna live anywhere else

im a duchy boy till i die

That's Wynne and she has a 20% approval rating. She's a stupid, selfish, cunt and everyone knows it.

fair enough and i do miss the south coast, the sea near me is shit

It's a ultra-liberal majority country. Only large cities are represented.

Ontario and Alberta are increasing minimum wage by $4 to $15/hr, which will increase inflation and cause further unemployment;

We're increasing refugee intake from 300,000 to 700,000. Family of 4 receives ~$50,000/annually. So just one yearly intake is 4 billion of tax payers money

Housing crisis will soon collapse thanks to our provincial and federal governments not regulating China from buying properties unimpeded for however much they want.

Provincial and Federal "carbon tax" to all home owners, increasing taxes for them by 400%

Its unsustainable and will be a complete collapse soon

>poorest
names literally every well known retirement town in the UK.

Thank God. I'm moving to the Faroe Islands

>its a " that lone booty blasted german faggot who in is all probably in fact angela merkel, sits on /po/ all day, continuously spamming anti-brexit rhetoric because his country got robbed of ruling Europe for the 100 millionth time in the history of mankind" episode

>We're increasing refugee intake from 300,000 to 700,000.

Need source. I think you mean immigrants as a whole, not refugees

>Hamburg
>4th
Citation fucking needed

>and now by Canada

We are sitting on a ticking time bomb house bubble right now and the oilseeds have slowed to a crawl.

not to mention the $15 minimum wage in Ontario and soon (by end of 2018) $15 min wage in BC and Alberta.

Shit's fucked, the politicians will pitch $15/hour min wage as a major victory and the majority of retards will believe them, meanwhile it's going to crush our economy, it'll make jobs even more competitive, devalue those jobs that were hovering a bit above min wage ($17-21/hour factory work for example) and cause inflation in goods, services, and real estate.

Canada's fucked

What Britain really needs to do is import a few hundred thousand more African bush-niggers, them their economy will flourish.