Ancient egypt dna shitstorm

>ancient egypt wasn't black ,they cluster near modern leventine, i tell you snow niggers were royalty and feces
>oh no Syrians (leventines) are shitskins who will breed out the white race
so what is it now????

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyksos
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2511049/Online-dating-app-reveals-race-matters-romance.html
npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2013/11/30/247530095/are-you-interested-dating-odds-favor-white-men-asian-women
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That image on the right is literally Ancient Egyptians that lived under Roman rule, not real Romans.

Places like Turkey were more '''white'' in ancient times. Dey have now been Arabbed and Nig'd.

What the fuck are you trying to say, you Yazidi fuck?

no proof of that beside for egypt
and the study said MODERN Levant
not ancient
i'm trying to say i'm tired of seeing snow niggers and niggers fighting over middle easterners
you potato nigger

Ah, who cares what you think. You'll be genocided by your Arab neighbours in the next twenty years and we won't have to listen to your shite anymore.

For sure the modern Levant, as they were a distinct group from other whites, so we don't have a lot of the DNA they have. They have ancient DNA in them, but they have race mixed with the nearby Arabs and a small amount of Africans.

Can someone post the three different types of ancient whites here? I know that one of them is pretty much race mixed out of existence, though the Coptic Christians in Egypt have some of the purest ancient DNA in these terms.

i'm not yazidi fuckoff
go plant some potatoes for winter instead of shitposting

The "Syrians" coming into Europe aren't actual Syrians. And the muslim ones are mongrelized with Bedouin DNA and inbred.

Honey, the ancient Egyptians were Nubians therefore black.

>And the muslim ones are mongrelized with Bedouin DNA and inbred.
shut up snow nigger

potato niggers BTFO
how can they even compete ?

Yeah it's a high level of genetic similarity but it is still mixed.

damn son

ireland eternally btfo

mixed with what
>arabs
don't come from space
they're middle easterners too and closely related to other middle easterners both genetically and linguistically

>blonde hair
>blue eyes
>roman culture (portuguese)
>ancestry includes 3 of the biggest empires in history (portuguese, british, french)
feels good, man

There has always been a gradient ending with Scandinavia as the purest and Africa as the blackest, but the gradient was a lot more white in the general area of the Middle East and North Africa in ancient times than it is today. The darker skinned people have been pushing their way up for Millennia. There are still remnants of the ancient DNA in these people, but they have been mixed with darker skinned folk.

>muh heratige

lmao

Calm your tits Achmed.
Only deluded storm niggers claim that anicent cultures were all nordics.
But I don't know why ,since northern european ex-barbarians sucesfully adapted roman culture and after a hundred years later even improved it meanwhile africa is still a shithole and most of the yellow folf expect maybie Japan and South Kore can only copy the western inventionss.

>There has always been a gradient ending with Scandinavia as the purest and Africa as the blackest,
gee i wonder if it has to be with the angle of the sun and human evolution
>but the gradient was a lot more white in the general area of the Middle East and North Africa in ancient times than it is today
no proof
maybe north africa
if anything the middle east has been bleached by ottomans importing millions of slavic slaves

>glances at URL
Look at where it all culminated. True greatness

*after a few hundread*

>if anything the middle east has been bleached by ottomans importing millions of slavic slaves

Well done, you have triggered me.

But let's be frank, European women are the most attractive, and this is why they wanted them as slaves.

only other choice was niggers
all middle east and north africa were conquered, most of west asia including north india
china is too far away with a strong empire
option was either niggers , Indians (the southern goblin looking ones) or Europeans
and yeah i wouldn't be flattered to be picked over those

Lets cut the bullshit?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries

"in early days, all Christians were enrolled indiscriminately. Later, those from Albania, Bosnia, and Bulgaria were preferred.""

Really activates the almonds.

honestly not bullshitting
no offence but your chins are ginormous
it's nice on your men , not so much on women

European women are blatantly the most attractive lad. How else do you explain the phenomena of Africans and Muslims chasing after even the fat and old white women.

The only women you could perhaps argue are more attractive are Japanese and Korean women.

well we obviously have very different tastes
nothing wrong with that

Went into detail some days ago.
Won't do it again.
Egypt was split into multiple kingdoms over time.
It had a peak period and then a decline.
The decline came when foreigners began packing into the empire and taking over high level positions.
There were multiple civil wars to expel them especially from leadership.
Cleopatra for instance was a greek whore from a Greek blood line at a time when the Greeks conquered egypt in its late stages.
Egyptians documented these foreigners :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyksos

It is what it always was. Peak Egypt (When all the pyramids/etc were built) was a native blood line. In later kingdoms when the empire was in decline, just about every foreign empire occupied it. The faggot tier studies you see are from these periods.

If muslims take over Europe and you sample the blood 3 generations from now, would you be dumb and say Europeans are muslims? This is equivalent to these 'so called studies'. Don't believe them and understand its just dumb white people yet again trying to claim, rewrite, and obscure every aspect of history in their favor.

I doubt anyone will reply to me and debate this especially with reference to the Hyksos, cleopatra, and the late stage decline + occupation by foreigners.

So... there's you're answer OP. Let me know if you want specific pointers.

Fair man. I would still make an argument for the higher average amount of people find attractive.

I don't find Japanese and Korean women particularly attractive by the way, but in dating studies they do well.

might i ask you to post some of those studies since this thread is dead anyway
i'm interested

Creates a thread and asks about Egypt, responds in no way to most informed post....

Asks for source sauce on :
> Japanese/Korean women dating studies

> Wonders why dumbasses are misinformed.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2511049/Online-dating-app-reveals-race-matters-romance.html

This is the one I see past around often.

npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2013/11/30/247530095/are-you-interested-dating-odds-favor-white-men-asian-women

These ones

>posts obvious fallacies
>wants a reply

>Sweden is always barbarian

Are you mad?

That's my cue.
Enjoy yourself.

You realize nobody wants to claim ancient Egypt except nigger, right?

Ancient Egypt wasn't exactly the best of civilizations.
All they really had was muh pyramids, not much else.

Nice try, but no one copied Hungarians

Niggers will fuck anything

Aa the Empire was collapsing in on itself migrants from Balkans and Caucasus filled Anatolia with renewed energy.
Therefore I would say it's got more "European" under Ottomans.