A word to sum up the French people = Honor

It is very representative of this great people.

Honor: A virtuous man, honest, upright, disinterested

Historically, France is one of the biggest countries in the world, democracy and freedom have been brought to many countries, in Africa to begin with, with the contribution of Human Rights and Education, but Did not you know, for example, that it was Napoleonic France that abolished the Inquisition in Spain (1807), thus restoring its freedom to a large part of the Spanish people, France was the first country in the world to abolish slavery (1792), as well as the contribution of the Civil Code in Europe, which prohibited discrimination and repression against religious minorities in Europe.

The ancient Persians outlawed slavery.

You fucking made a public spectacle of chopping off the heads of your political detractors, and then decided to fix it by electing a caesar

The word I'd use for the french is: cigarette. Not only because you smoke them like chimneys, but you think you're cool, but you really just smell and give everyone cancer.

Have fun being Merkel's bitch for the next decade. Salaam

BUT, did you ever tactically create famines that killed millions of subhumans? We did.

>You fucking made a public spectacle of chopping off the heads of your political detractors, and then decided to fix it by electing a caesar

yes we helped them to grow by 1000 percent fucking stupid ,

>it was Napoleonic France that abolished the Inquisition in Spain (1807), thus restoring its freedom to a large part of the Spanish people
Yes.... Freedom....
"Manuela Malasaña came across French soldiers who tried to grope and molest her. She threatened them with a pair of scissors, for fear of sexual abuse or worse. The French soldiers, under the authority of the Martial law which was in place at the time, accused her of carrying a "weapon" and immediately carried out a summary execution by shooting her."

>France was the first country in the world to abolish slavery (1792)
Not true, you can find earlier abolition, for example the one done by Wang Mang around 10 A.D. in China.

However, we have to admit that it's impressive that France is a country that has abolish slavery two times: first in 1315, then formally reinstating it with the "Code Noir", and abolishing it again in 1794.

>as well as the contribution of the Civil Code in Europe, which prohibited discrimination and repression against religious minorities in Europe.
First, earlier but with less liberties there was the Polish constitution from 1791, also inspired by enlightened ideas.
Second, what about the Edict of Torda? The first document recognizing (some kind of) freedom of religion.

Wake up France, you are the laughing stock of the Francophonie

Au moins les pays africains se laisseraient par remplacer sans se défendre

that cigarette thing has gotten worse with vaping
now we have these cunts smoking their shit inside because muh vacum

>French people = Honor
pffff haahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Spineless liars, all of them, including myself.
All talk, no act.

But still a fucking joke of a country in the eyes of many. Bragging in your bubble about the past won't solve current problems.

I hate parsians for ruining one of the most beautiful cities in the world and making us look like fucking twats.
I hate our politicians for ignoring real fucking issues like immigration and taking sufficient measures against terrorism.
And I hate half of our population because they won't stop being constantly manipulated by the media. Can't really blame them for that though but Jesus Christ a lot are just as dumb as rednecks.

Overall we're still doing good but I fear for the future greatly.

I don't think we live in the same country.

>Spineless liars,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sumbissiveness

gay

Cuck.

France is Israel's puppet

More like capitulation. Nothing honourable about surrendering.

Wankers

>However, we have to admit that it's impressive that France is a country that has abolish slavery two times: first in 1315, then formally reinstating it with the "Code Noir", and abolishing it again in 1794.
Napoleon reinstated slavery too around 1802-1806, mostly to solidify his grip on french caribbean colonies by cosying up to the colonial families. That was reversed again shortly after he got btfo. Memory is a bit hazy on when now.

Also another fun fact, he completely emancipated jews in 1806 and gave them right to publicly practice and worship. One of the first european countries to do so. That policy was never reversed (if you do not count vichy due to its external influences).

réétablissez la monarchie Chrétienne

a bunch of cheese eating surrender monkeys who let mudslime invaders rape, pillage and bomb their land. So they elect a globalist who will import more invaders. Maybe they are doing this because theres no men in the country anymore.

We set the legislative groundwork against slavery in 1772 with the somerset case, faggot. Also we made slave trading illegal throughout our empire in 1807, then slavery itself in 1833. Also we were behind the international tripartite pact against slavery along with france and germany in 1847 (iirc?). We're literally the reason slavery was (mostly) eradicated globally. The only places resisting it were in the Americas and the Ottoman Empire (which actually caved in nominally but never in practice).

Monarchy is cancer.

t arabe?

I hate you.

>id

>india's current population 1.1billion
be honest senpai, we did you a favour. Probably should have killed a few more too if we're being honest.

y répond pas...

No that led us further more backwards. You were not killing the olds. You killed every fucking one, who could have contributed much needed progress of the country and replacing them took us ages.

In reality you actually put us 100 years behind.

Shitposting aside I hope in real life you're rational about this. You should know your history britbro. You should know what wrong you've done in the past. From where you've attained this prosperity you boast about today.

We don't teach colonial sufferings in our Indian school as a hate towards British.
And Today Indians don't hate you guys, we've forgiven but we haven't forgotten.

Pic is one of election's group, they want us to be all equal.

Notice something ?
White hand and dog's paw, but nothing colorful...

>it was da ebil brits
Nigger your entire aristocracy was equally behind it. Every of the lower castes didn't mean shit to them. Yeah we stole yo grain n shiet but we paid your lords for it and they fucking loved it.

>set you 100 years behind
Motherfucker you still you the same railway system we put in place. You didn't build shit before and havent built shit since.

WE WUZ ARJUNA N SHIET

French people are subhuman and need to be exterminated.
>pussies in every war
>constantly getting killed by sand niggers because of their 10% sand nigger population
>elect a globalist Rothschild banker anyway
They can get gassed along with the Jews for all I care. They are no benefit to the white race whatsoever and only hurt us. In fact, I can't think of a single good thing the French have brought to the white race. Gas them now.

FROM JACQUES BREL TO ISIS NASHEEDS

SAD!

How are they pussy in every war? In Napoleon era and before, they were masters. France was cucked after Napoleon, just like Germany in WW1.

Napoleon almost dominated Europe on his image, just like Hitler did a century after him. Retarded faggot.

France lost it's potential when she lost Napoleon I.
A more based emperor will never be seen, and the world has been shrouded in a permanent dark ever since his fire was put out.

R.I.P Napoleon Bonaparte

This can't be real

A more based 'emperor' was seen, but in another country

Maybe around 100 years from ww2 another glorious superhuman show up to lead europe into glory once again

France was better when it was Catholic, now your people are so hip and too cool for religion and all you do is wax shitty poetry, philosophy, and judge each other how much more Sartre, Camus, and Simone de Beauvoir you read compared to other people

>proof

>but nothing colorful
Well duh, black ain't no color my man.

Cunt.

I hope so, senpai.
Are you talking about Pedro II?

wish i could see some cathedrals before some muslims vandalize them or they get demolished for making the muslim invaders feel uncomfortable

A word to sum up the French people = faggots

Horror not Honor.

send negger confirmé

If Lafayette was not here for your ass. You would still be a queen's baby

A quote to sum up the French people:

The British had adopted khaki after the Boer War, and the Germans were about to make the change from Prussian blue to field-gray. But in 1912 French soldiers still wore the same blue coats, red kepi, and red trousers they had worn in 1830 when rifle fire carried only two hundred paces and when armies, fighting at these close quarters, had no need for concealment. Visiting the Balkan front in 1912, Messimy saw the advantages gained by the dull-colored Bulgarians and came home determined to make the French soldier less visible. His project to clothe him in gray-blue or gray-green raised a howl of protest. Army pride was as intransigent about about giving up its red trousers as it was about adopting heavy guns. Army prestige was once again felt to be at stake. To clothe the French soldier in some muddy, inglorious color, declared the army's champions, would be to realize the fondest hopes of Dreyfusards and Freemansons. To banish "all that is colorful, all that gives the soldier his vivid aspect", wrote the Echo de Paris, "is to go contrary both to French taste and military function." Messimy pointed out that the two might no longer be synonymous, but his opponents proved immovable. At a parliamentary hearing a former War Minister, M. Etienne, spoke for the France.

"Eliminate the red trousers?" he cried, "Never! Le pantalon rouge c'est la France!"

"That blind and imbecile attachment to the most visible of all colors," wrote Messimy afterward, "was to have cruel consequences."

>France lost it's potential when she lost Napoleon I.
Sadly, I think this is true, even though Napoleon III tried to act like his uncle, he never truly accomplished anything.
By the way, is your current king still related to that Napoleon's general who became king of Sweden?

Cowardly.

Don't listen to these haters frogbros. You have so much to be proud of. Rise up and kick out the muzzies! Kill the kraut! Kill the anglo!

Thank's bro.

Yes please do this

Paris used to be my favorite city on the planet

now it's a trash filled shithole like Rome

I know, I know... :(