Who is the most overrated person in modern political philosophy and why is it Jordan Peterson?

Who is the most overrated person in modern political philosophy and why is it Jordan Peterson?

Other urls found in this thread:

muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/white-genocide-jewish-plot.html?m=1
judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html?m=1
jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/01/jewish-problem-part-3-jews-in-banking.html?m=1
youtu.be/vfsf6go7MVM
youtu.be/E0LpQrJDgsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds like somebody needs to clean their room.

he's not a philosopher
he's a psychologist

t. zizek

Saged

Because you're afraid of the truth

This
And sorry if his arguments are 2deep4u OP

Sort yourself out!

>overrated
kys reddit

SORT

he doesn't have any arguments
>muh bucko
>muh father
>muh sort out yourself
complete garbage

It's either Peterson or Shapiro
Sup Forums nut-hugs Peterson way too much

>he doesn't have any arguments
And neither do you
If thats all you got from listening to him you're a grade A retard

He sounds pretty good in comparison to Lauren Southern or Milo or whatever alt-lite flavor of the week his fans were listening to before him. Most of his fans are young, impressionable and ignorant, so his mundane and sometimes nonsensical ramblings seem incredibly deep and articulate. We can only hope they grow out of it.

>t. unsorted hideous permavirgin neckbeard losers

Kill yourselves.

that's just what people meme on here. You're literally a low iq loser haha

Really convincing

Modern Political Philosophy is fucking shit - on all sides of the spectrum.

You simply cannot create anything new as all possible and sensical political philosophies have been formed 200 years ago so really all you can do is intellectual reactionarism like Peterson does.

Pointing out your pathetic state of existence requires no persuasive element. You know it's the truth and so do I.

his new biblical series is so great. I'm reading Varg's reflections on polytheism as well and Peterson's talks on the bible really give me a good view point on the european polytheism Varg talks about

great talk

Peterson really doesn't focus on politics

Political Philosophy is not about politics m9

fpbp

Clean your room, Noam.

That's a weird way of spelling Noam Chomsky.

At least peterson says things that aren't bloody obvious to everyone.

>he doesn't have any arguments

You haven't watched any of his lectures that's for sure.

Just Clean yourself out of existence! Nigger, he is the best crypto facist we have.

My room's cleaner than a Mormons sphincter.

>We can only hope the youth stops trying to find themselves through their cultural and historical routes that will help respiritualize western civilization and find meaning again.
Thanks rabbi schlomo.

shapiro is a fucking Zionist Orthodox Jew.
This webpage will present a huge amount of evidence to prove that Jews are working towards eradicating the white race, which is white genocide, via mass immigration and race mixing dysgenics:

muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/white-genocide-jewish-plot.html?m=1

Jewish Eschatology-

The mashiach [Jewish messiah] will bring about the political and spiritual redemption of the Jewish people by bringing us back to Israel and restoring Jerusalem (Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 23:8; 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5). He will establish a government in Israel that will be the center of all world government, both for Jews and gentiles (Isaiah 2:2-4; 11:10; 42:1). He will rebuild the Temple and re-establish its worship (Jeremiah 33:18). He will restore the religious court system of Israel and establish Jewish law as the law of the land (Jeremiah 33:15)...The world after the messiah comes is often referred to in Jewish literature as Olam Ha-Ba (oh-LAHM hah-BAH), the World to Come...In the Olam Ha-Ba, the whole world will recognize the Jewish G-d as the only true G-d, and the Jewish religion as the only true religion (Isaiah 2:3; 11:10; Micah 4:2-3; Zechariah 14:9)." -- From "Mashiach: The Messiah", Judaism 101

judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html?m=1

jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/01/jewish-problem-part-3-jews-in-banking.html?m=1

Wanna hear about this supremacist megalomania from Jews themselves?

Talmudic Jews Non Jews Are Beasts to Serve Us as Slaves
youtu.be/vfsf6go7MVM

youtu.be/E0LpQrJDgsw

Saying something is 'anti-Semitic' scarcely ever means that it is untrue.

You have the right to know and speak Truth.

Learn about the Kalergi and Oded Yinon plans, and spread the Word.

Mind sharing your thinkers of choice?

The thing I noticed about him in short order is :
> He's eloquent
> He frames and dissects things very well
> He packages them very well
> He will provide a great jump start and 101 guide for people trying to awaken and sort themselves out on many levels

However, i've noticed his trademark is in declaring everything outside this kiddie pool range as 'evil'. He's famed "Yeah, i'm not going to go there... that's just scary.. Those people are scary".

Now, the kiddie pool is quite large. Don't get me wrong. Some people can spend a lifetime there. However, I am not a fan of his dismissal of things beyond and his bold assertion that it's evil. This is the shit tier framing of the world that got us into the mess were in currently.

It's people's egos that need addressing. He knows it which is why he doesn't disclose that he is giving Kiddie pool advice. If he did, he knows people would be dumbasses, feel challenged, and jump into the deep end he calls evil.

It is under this kind of inspection that you notice that he is many parts psychologist which he finds hard to shake and little parts philosopher.

Also, in no way am I recommending a starter go jump in the deep end.

Another divide and conquer thread.

dirty room detected

Do I sense a postmodernist

I would consider him a philosopher and a psychologist

>I've never read Petersons books ir watched his lectures, but i can dismiss him based on memes