Massive resistance: 140 cities in 40 states will “March for Truth” on Trump’s Russia ties

The American people deserve — and will demand — answers about the attack on our democracy, and the administration's role.

#resist

You're right, they should investigate Obama and the EUs interference in Ukrainian affairs in an attempt to sway Ukraine away from Russia in an attempt to contain and ultimately neutralize Russia.

>flag
You're a Soros meme country, nobody cares

#MustResist

Democrats are the new conspiracy theorists

Whoah.

Why does a Russian state get its own flag anyways?

Go suck Obama and Soros off

There's a bunch of out of towners getting ready to invade Portland for the free speech rally this weekend in defiance of our communist mayor. The feds refused to pull the permit despite the mayor's request

Maybe marching will make it true

Who is this hacker known as 4чaн?

Lunatics

At least it's on a weekend, so they don't get in my way while I go to work

I hope this turns violent.

oh and her nerd virgins are totally fair play

Wonder how to troll them at one of the marches

These rallies are getting smaller and sadder.

They've gone full Tea Party, how amazing.

Soros lost a billion when markets rose after Trump victory.

And that translates into less money for leftist activism.

Good, march for answers.
These faggots are setting themselves up for another huge dose of disappointment when they get answers they don't want to hear top kek

Trump and co have been under investigation for more than 6 months and during a time where even how many scoops of iced cream he gets is leaked... and yet there isn't a single fucking shred of evidence in regards to MUH RUSSIA has come out.

when will these sheep wake the fuck up and realize they've been hoodwinked AGAIN by the MSM?

wonder who is behind this

That group is so small

KeK

>when will these sheep wake the fuck up and realize they've been hoodwinked AGAIN by the MSM?

Hopefully never, let them stick to this dead end for as long as possible.

>double the number from two weeks ago
There were marches two weeks ago?

Here's how there's no chance to hack an election: have only paper voting with ID checks.

yes yes, 20 shills per city. Why don't you give yourself a raise and just stick that wrinkly circumcised 86yo cock in your mouth already

Sheeeeit, Soros is just throwing his wallet right into the fireplace this time.

I wish soros would just fucking die already. How many millions could he feed with the money hes wasting on these "grassroots demonstrations?"

see shariablue article
check flag

of course it's the "ukrainian" shariablue poster.

why do you cut off the "sharia blue" logo/url when posting here?

Used to drive one of these in the army, tho it didnt have air defense missile system, but the same chassis. Pretty nimble thing.

Fuck the commie Portland mayor, he willingly gives permits to leftists that get bused in and are paid by Soros groups, which then destroy downtown Portland businesses, because it suits his and Kate Brown's agenda.

Ah yes because all those other marches and protests sure did a whole lot. Just get your social media brownie points with your circle jerking friends then continue to be BTFO'd for the next 8 years.

Is there any bit of legit evidence connecting Trump to Russia?
Normally leftists just spew sourceless bullshit but i wanna know, is there any single bit of credible information that connects Trump to Russia and shows they influenced the election in any way?
Or it's just plain liberal hysteria?

Hang a Russian flag somewhere high.

not a single bit of evidence in regards to Trump himself. This is in a time where things are seemingly leaked on the hour every hour.

Just investigation after investigation after special investigation.

Don't these marches seem to mean less when you have one every week for any reason?

Man thats a lot of wasted effort, Marching for something that doesn't exist

Falling for the Russian meme.

We the kremlin now

no, but there is evidence Ukraine visited the previous VP Joe Biden before the DNC leaks...

The tea party was protesting against bank bailouts and high taxation

These people are protesting over .............? Losing an election? I guess?

These faggots have no idea how close we are to an all out conflict with Russia that will make WWII look like fucking pattycake. If they win the propaganda war billions will die

>shareblue using Ukrainian proxies today

FUCK OFF SHILLS
sage/hide/ignore

This is like 140 cities doing a Kekistan freedom protest. So cringe.

Who does not cringe when you see the hashtag resist?

The entire #resistance movement is getting comical. I though the march of women was funny when spoiled Western women march for rights they have and not even close to lose them, but marching for the so called truth based on a DNC MSM conspiracy called TrumpRussia to destroy Trump administration, strongly supported by the same people who destroy and undermine other democracies, is out of this world funny...