I wonder ((( who ))) would like Christians and Pagans to fight

I wonder ((( who ))) would like Christians and Pagans to fight...

Christians, obviously?

Paganism is K-type, emphasizes strength and loyalty to blood. Fundamental belief that fully-realized Man is equal to the Gods.

Christianity is r-type, emphasizes subservience and miscegenation. Fundamental belief in (((equality))) and man's inferiority to God.

If you think Paganism and Christianity are in even the least bit compatible, then you obviously need to read more Varg.

>read more Varg.
>mexican intellectual

I don't think you understand Christianity.

I think you willfully misunderstand it.

Can't be anymore Beta than this.
Christianity was built around the fact that the Jewish Covenant was wrong and that we needed to get the people of the Earth to venerate a concept of Good (virtues and morals, in the philosophical sense) instead of a bunch of misfits running things like they wanted (unironically what the Jewish God did in the whole Old Testament). Overall, a Christian and a non-Christian can co-habitate in different ethno-states and have cordial relationships, but they must at least have the good sense of not wanting to make human sacrifice just because one harvest was bad, not doing intertribal war concerning Christians afterward, etc.
Oh, and btw, about the original sin. You actually repay it by living this life on Earth without suicide to end it. Yes, the original sin is repaid in kind just by living in your sack of flesh. Meaning that the only thing you should fear is the sins that YOU willfully put in motions and executed burdening your soul. It is FAR from slavery or a redemptive cult of masochists.

>illiteracy
Did most europeans even have written language prior to the romans forcing christianity on them?

>what my ancestors lived and died for
fuck you faggot , your god will always be of jewish origin, remember that you spiritual cuckold
im not venerating the faggot cuckolds that slaughtered their own brothers and tore down their fathers idols , the same way i am not venerating my faggot cuckold ancestors that went to germany and slaughtered my brothers, raped my sisters and paved the way for germany to become a mudslime shithole.
you know who the first ancestors that paved the way for all the shit we are dealing with now? the ones that decided to abandon thousands of years of aryan culture, abandon their own ancestors and take up a faggot jew god. that was what started the spiritual and psychological destruction of the white man, and you are its end result, a faggoty, womanly coward who would let muslims rape your women because at least theyre abrahamics. fuck you queer go kiss your jew god on his feet like a slave

this

>talking out of your ass: the post

>Paganism
>Fundamental belief that fully-realized Man is equal to the Gods
wtf

>K-type and r-type meme
Stop this pseudoscience bullshit. It's not real science. It's bullshit. Get it through your fucking head, this is the millionth time this has been addressed. It's simplistic pseudoscience with no consistent criteria or parameters. It is bullshit.

Me and my wife are pagans & try not to push it too much. Our son is being raised Christian as this country is a Christian country & both of us were. We both respect real Christianity quite a lot but the shit that's peddled as Christianity a lot now is fucking awful refugee loving shit 90% of the time.

Me on the left

>agree with what he says
>notice the flag.

Fuck you Ariana Grande.

>you know who the first ancestors that paved the way for all the shit we are dealing with now? the ones that decided to abandon thousands of years of aryan culture, abandon their own ancestors and take up a faggot jew god. that was what started the spiritual and psychological destruction of the white man, and you are its end result, a faggoty, womanly coward who would let muslims rape your women because at least theyre abrahamics. fuck you queer go kiss your jew god on his feet like a slave
Oh you mean those proud German and Celts that decided to adopt Aryanism or, as I call it, Judaism 2.0? :^)
Christianism is all about fucking up the Jews, man, and it is glorious.

>Christianity was built around the fact that the Jewish Covenant was wrong and that we needed to get the people of the Earth to venerate a concept of Good

>the people of the Earth

Sounds pretty (((globalist))) but okay.

I can't be beta, I'm not male.

>Christianism is all about fucking up the Jews, man, and it is glorious.
worshipping a jew is fucking up the jews? wow!

No. Individual moral/ethical compass for everyone =/= CONVERT OR DIE
We're only doing Socrates/Plato's work since they can't anymore.

she's moroccan larping as latinas

Pagans were purposeless barbarians who raped and slaughtered inocents for fun until they were dragged kicking and screaming to prosperity and some level of peace by the catholics

>implying Catholics weren't purposeless barbarians who raped and slaughtered for fun

What are the Crusades, Alex?

My girlfriend and I just started dating a while ago, I haven't yet given her any red polling. I'm 28 and she's 19. She came from a very Jehova Witness background but still has a soft spot for Christianity even tho she's not religious and is kind of a hippy. She's small town shit, no college, so it's worth sticking around to see what I can teach her in time.
I have a weird complex between Paganism (I have a tattoo of the pentacle) and Catholicism (I carry a rosary everywhere with me).
I wanna do the same thing as you. However, I'm not sure either of us can have kids. Neither of us has deliberately tried before, but we've both had unprotected sex in the past without repercussions, so either one of us could be sterile. Makes me worry.

>worshipping a jew is fucking up the jews? wow!
A jew the Jews hated so hard they banned the symbol of the cross in their teachings? A Jew the Jews, butthurt over how popular he got, called a bastard and his mother a prostitute in their Thalmud bullshit book, and call for the assassination of his disciples wherever they hide?
Screw him being a Hebrew (not even one of the rabbinic Jews you hate so much, but the proto-Jews that only believed in the ten commandments). A man the Jews, constant deceivers and subhumans according to your own words, hate so much, is a man worthy enough to follow. And so i do.

>WP
>14
>SS symbol
>Celtic cross
>"Love your race"
>Swastika
>>Pagan

made me think

Okay, but for my god sake please dress.
Filthy jew

Get the fuck off my White board you dead Jew worshipping nigger feet washing refugee welcoming paedophiles.

Self-defense according to bella iusti doctrines?
Something barbarians couldn't comprehend because their leaders couldn't even read, obviously.
You really are their proud descendant.

The Swastika is the symbol of the Aryan race and the god Wotan.

Loving your race is a pagan thing and not a christian thing.

SS is germanic pagan runes

Hello Krshna, now go back to venerating whatever your poo in loo god is while we conquer the world again.

>Read more Varg

He can write?

What the fuck does India have to do with Europe?

What are you on about? I'm a germanic pagan and i'm 50/50 swedish and cornish

>not knowing about the Aryan migrations from Hyperborea

>Swedish
Explains a lot. Now you have to go back, Ahmed.

>you have to go back,

Believe me, i didnt choose to be born here. I'm a 1st generation immigrant and i'm moving back as soon as possible. I hate it here

gr8est of b8s

This

Didn't the Christians bring the concept of written language to the Vikings?
The Vikings had conquered places that had written language, but failed to adopt it themselves. Why?
Were they really just snowniggers?

Good. Then we can all laugh at your flag for how cucked you truly are.
And don't forget that not following Allah in your fatherland will get you beheaded by the time you get there, "Odinson"

>Muh form of Judaism is better than yours
>Not all kikes
>Jesus was a blonde, blue-eyed Aryan
>Crypto-judaism is Aryan
>Europe was worse than Africa before Christianity
>Not all Christians
>Jews used to be good
>Jews aren't the Yahweh's chosen people, Protestant Anglo-Saxons are
>Europeans are the lost 12 tribes of Israel!
>Deus Gevalt
>Jews are based
>Rabbi Yeshua(Jesus) was a white nationalist like us
>The Yahweh of Torah is completely different than the Yahweh of the new testament, ignore the old testament goy it's totally irrelevant
>Bible gave a moral code to Europeans
>Europe was built by Christianity not white people
>Christianity is totally different than Islam it doesn't matter that they were both made by Semitics
>Its totally ridiculous to larp as Pagan, true white nationalists larp as Jews
>Christianity made Europe great ignore the dark ages

>honesty

In the end, Jews and pagans like Varg have the same goal; to destroy Christianity. Not sure why there's so much animosity between them. They even both entirely base their existence around sob stories about getting utterly BTFO by Christians

>Tribe of Judah
>Levantine

Ahahahaha nice meme, lad. Judea is just a region in the Middle East, not an actual people. It's like saying an African is the same as an Asian because they're both American.

>paganism
>strenght and loyalty
top kek

>Literally denying reality
Pic related. Heaven can wait, but I wouldn't mind purging your kind, you fucking subhuman retard.

>A jew the Jews hated so hard they banned the symbol of the cross in their teachings?
lol, you're gullible as hell.

>We hate Jesus so you should TOTALLY worship him, goy
>lol what is reverse psychology?

Do you really believe in thor and praise trees? Does your god exists or you just pretend he exists? Do you only believe it because your ancestors 2 thousand years ago believed it?

Religion is not an identity retard.

>Jews
>destroy christianity

Why would they destroy something that has so greatly pacified the white race?

>Self-defense

Was the 4th crusade self defense?

>It's a Christians spams jpgs episode

Not this shit again.

>are your gods like in the sky or something lmao!?

While pentacles arnt part of what I personally follow it sounds like you've got a decent esoteric Christian type of faith. Don't worry too much about being unable to conceive my wife Was very unlikely too be able to but somehow we were gifted with our son.
Keep working hard & make sure you get to know each other as people before you try for a kid.
Also red pill before marriage. I was lucky, my wife's family were hard right so she grew up with the red pill & meeting her at 14 I was 14 means I know her lack of sexual history.
Lastly I'd say try not to have sex before marriage with the person you're going to marry.

Christianity is Jewish supremacy. Prove me wrong...

yo man, got any good books about that? thirsty for Aryan chronicles

h

Try answering my points instead of throwing strawmen at me idiot.

Literally kill yourself

I've seen these EXACT, WORD-FOR-WORD posts in two previous threads...

Interesting...

However, whites SHOULD NOT BE ARGUING ABOUT THIS

What is it with you fairies and having a maximum 50-year scope of history?

Wasn't Jesus killed by jews?

>Public shame

SJW tier but I know you won't respond :^)

What I'm really confused. Also only really depressed people use smiley faces. especially when they're stickers.

Actually that in itself is also a bad source. Goebells states in his personal diaries that der Fuhrer , and him, despise Christianity.

Sorry if it bugs ya

Try making an argument that is actually worthy of being responded to first

It's pretty esoteric stuff. Look up Hyperborea for starters, the indo european migrations, go on the regenade tribune they have a lot of good stuff on it, etc.

It's from the pagan general copy pasta

Only really depressed people have no arguments and instead spam meme images that have all been properly refuted dozens of times over.

Jesus was killed by jews.

>LE WHITES SHOULDNT ARGUE ABOUT PAGANISM AND CHRISTIANITY
>WE SHOULD ALL UNITE AS ONE
>NATSOCS AND MARXISTS SHOULD UNITE
>BASED BLACK MEN

You don't understand. Christians ARE the enemy!

Prove it since every word out of you mouth has been lies so far

That reaffirms my theory desu.

But Jews literally kill each other all the time, and Christians still worship the Torah...

Dude, their entire argument consists of le kike on a stick meme. You really think they have the capacity to analyze an ancient piece of scripture in a more nuanced or historically accurate way than what the Amazing Atheist spoonfeeds them?

>ignores mudslimes and kikes
I think you are useful idiots or shills paid by the jews to divide people.

You never refuted anything. You have nothing to say about four Doctors of the Church all agreeing that Pagans are degenerate shits and the jews were the source of the downfall of Rome? You have nothing to say about Clement of Rome, or Clement of Alexadria, Basil the Great, Pope Gregory the Great, Pope Leo the Great, Biship Ambrose of Milan, Saint Jerome, Saint AUgustine of Hippo, how more cna I quote until you give me a reply besiides "they don't count."

You know what else sounds jewish? Worshipping a Jew god and his jew son

ALL abrahamic religions are the ENEMY. They all must be eradicated

>Christians still worship the Torah
>"worship the Torah"

Got some real mental giants here, folks

Prove that he wrote it.

Lmao you dumbass Christcuck, Rome, the Celts, Greece and the rest of the civilized world was thoroughly pagan and highly developed religions without being dogmatic idiotic who needed to be cowed to attend some church about a non-European god.

Not to mention Christianity is basically a pagan religion that lies to itself about its own pagan origins.

read mein kampf

And btw, nice copypasta you got there, Sven.
>Muh form of Judaism is better than yours
Not Judaism. We don't believe in the indivisible unicity of God, ergo not the same at all. Same with islam.
>Not all kikes
Kikes or Hebrews?
>Jesus was a blonde, blue-eyed Aryan
He was an aryan, it was practically confirmed by the Turin Shroud, see post before
>Crypto-judaism is Aryan
Again, not Judaism since it's not the same God at all
>Europe was worse than Africa before Christianity
No, you have a point. it was exactly the fucking same.
>Not all Christians
Obviously not all Christian are as enlightened as us because Protestantism is actually a thing, and so is the Catholic and Orthodox Church since they practically separated in the Great Schism
>Jews used to be good
Hebrews were good and bad. jews are all evil
>Jews aren't the Yahweh's chosen people, Protestant Anglo-Saxons are
Again, The Jewish God is not the same as the Christian God. Fuck this is repetitive
(1/2)

>LE ALL PAGANS ARE NORSE PAGAN
>IGNORE THE ROMANS, HELLENES, PERSIANS, SCYTHIANS, THRACIANS, DACIANS, and the ANCIENT ARYANS

>Europeans are the lost 12 tribes of Israel!
Jesus broke the old Covenant on the Mound, and as such the tribes of Israel are no longer recognized as the most important people in Christian doctrine. Sure, Revelations makes a mention of them, but since some of them have converted to Christianity after Jesus died... only THEIR descendants, kek.
>Deus Gevalt
He compares Latin to Hebrew. Lord, give me strength
>Jews are based\
No they're not. (((Catholics))) shill this hard, though, but they still have the Blood Curse
>Rabbi Yeshua(Jesus) was a white nationalist like us
Never mentionned
>The Yahweh of Torah is completely different than the Yahweh of the new testament, ignore the old testament goy it's totally irrelevant
It's not irrelevant in that it gives mention to the birth of Jesus and gives us insight on what he DIDN'T want us to follow
>Bible gave a moral code to Europeans
At least the New Testament did
>Europe was built by Christianity not white people
After the Roman pagans (hellenists, followed greek philosophy instead of sacrificing their entire tribes in war for "muh Gods"), yes.
>Christianity is totally different than Islam it doesn't matter that they were both made by Semitics
Muhammad lirerally ripped off the Thalmud, lmao
>Its totally ridiculous to larp as Pagan, true white nationalists larp as Jews
Jews deserve death, not larping, and everyone here understands that.
>Christianity made Europe great ignore the dark ages
Dark Ages is Late Antiquity and Late Antiquity is about chalcedonians beating up aryanists (former pagans and Wodansmen, mind you) that believed that God was unique and perfect and indivisible and wasn't the Son of God... Oh wait.
(2/2)