Is he, dare I say it, /ourjew/?

Is he, dare I say it, /ourjew/?

I honestly don't know what to think.
He seems extremely redpilled, but ethnically he's still a Jew.
He makes a lot of sense, yet he has done some crazy stuff. I've seen videos of him dancing wildy in the streets Colorado. I don't know if he's mad or just eccentric.
Also he shills merchandise like Brother Nathanael T-shirts on his channel.

What are your thoughts on Brother Nathanael?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=914DvVBm0dY
youtube.com/watch?v=_ihDYUiPZcI
youtube.com/watch?v=DRKneA8CVWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a Christian. Race doesn't matter, we are all one in Christ.

Jesus was a faggot, your god is a faggot and so are you, faggot.

I can we just relegate all the edgy 11-year-old summerfags to /bant/?

>(((you)))

Bro is a great dude, who risks everything daily by calling out the jew

You are the real faggot, Jesus was based and holy, God is the supreme being

You are just a dicksucking mongol from the horde

Varg posting. Something pretty funny about effeminate European men trying to get in touch with their 'viking' roots.

I second this

Yeah, I guess. If you long to worship dead kike on a stick, you probably get the most intense experience when your priest is a jew as well.

he is banned in germanistan

Banned from visiting or his channel is banned?

How can you be too crazy for Germany?

his channel BrotherNathanael

>worshipping the one true God who broke the Pharisees and defeated death itself
>worshipping a bunch of forest fairies, who's all father will dies when a magic sky Wolfe eats him, and who's followers became Christian anyway
Yea, christians are the dumb ones

Subversive prick.
I think in Poland too. Can someone confirm?

Attacking the hollohoax and Amazon kikes
youtube.com/watch?v=914DvVBm0dY

He is a very strange dude but I like him

We will make him King of the Jews

Well that certainly adds some credence to what he's saying.

Agreed.
He's like the choatic good to Molymeme's lawful good.

>I can we

I like him very much. He exposes without fear, and he praises Christ at every opportunity.

You're so mean.

Teaching goys the kikes' tricks
youtube.com/watch?v=_ihDYUiPZcI
youtube.com/watch?v=DRKneA8CVWE

>thinks school kids dont shitpost all day on their phones
>magically thinks they come from nowhere

I know parroting shit you read on Sup Forums is common practice, but at least try to not look like a massive faggot while you do it.

that guys great
hes got that obsessive jewish weaponized autism and hes turned it against his own people

The final redpill is the Godpill. It's for you the only way to protect yourself against Islam indoctrination and marxist evilogy. Your believe in yourself can never compete with a real ideology. You alone are not strong enough to defend yourself against Islam and marxism. Christianity Offers you a real strong believe, rather a way of living, able you to protect your friends, family and values. Your believe in yourself can waver. Believe in God is eternal. You can't kill or destroy a believe. Unless you kill all the believers. You as only believing in one person that is yourself, can easily be destroyed. You are just one, and we Christians are many but God is the greatest. Our fate keep us in place and keep us strong. And if one of us dies his believe will spread and it will strenghten our fates even further because he will go to God. It is that kind of dedication what is needed to protect and fight against the Islam and marxism because they do the same. And you stand no chance against them or us Christians.

Deus vult, Gott mit uns.