Why do so many SJWs have this creepy look

I always knew that something was off with these weirdos. But I couldn't put my finger on it until the Kathy Griffin photoshoot.

Nearly every dirty freak SJW I see has the same dead, haunted, and psychopathic eyes. I'm now noticing it everywhere and it's creeping me the fuck out.

They are obviously brainwashed, but it's almost like they are brainwashed as a sleeper cell, and are slowly becoming awakened.

Other urls found in this thread:

medicaldaily.com/birth-control-pill-may-alter-womans-brain-structure-are-there-real-world-consequences-328304
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't have anything to add but yes, you are correct.

Checked, fluoride, indoctrination etc

>being surprised that hollywood's dancing entertainment puppet slaves have creepy looks

If you look really closely she seems wanting to cry.

They abandoned God, and thus forfeited their souls to Hell. You are looking into the eyes of evil.

They don't have souls.

look at the fucking state of this zombified stack of stinking pig flesh if you want dead eyes

Not much to add except that I sold her a .44 in 2012, and she's a damn good shot. I am not much for her humor in this case, but she makes me laugh sometimes when she skips the social justice shit. Raunchy little gal, for sure.

i notice it as well and it's not subjective at all

▲ ▲
No. Faggot

Liberalism is a mental illness, at best.

Frankly I'm not entirely sure they're human.

Because she's not a human being

That's the look when humanity and soul has been scraped out and replaced with terminator doublethink programming instead.

Leave Mordin out this

absolutely. it's especially the women who look like this, the SJW 'men' just seem pretty passive and cucked. the conditioning has really worked well on some people.

it would be interesting to break it down by ethnicity/background - ie. are say, Welsh descendants more likely to be swayed by the (((media))) and the (((schools))) than British ones.

curse of the rapebaby semen
moreover, gingers join Islam coz bullying
K.G. is an Islamic State rapebaby jihadi

She's just an ugly broad dude.

no, it's not. check next time you see people, especially women. many do have such a garish look upon their faces.

Thousand Yard stare is a trademark of Jewish Mind Control. It has to do with satanic inversion and humanity's natural instinct to recoil from evil.

Too low energy to smile

>tripfag
>cant triforce
>calling people fags
No wonder people wanna gas us

Back then weirdos are looked down upon and moral people are praised. Now it's the other way around.

They are controlled by the spirit of the antichrist

MKULTRA
GMOs
MSM
public education
Consumerism
extremely comfortable lifestyle
The list goes on...

Fuck, I wish I had my research folder. I'm at work.

There's actually been a study examining why liberals all have that creepy, manic, uncanny stare. You know what I'm talking about.

Liberals have a developmental disorder which makes them kinda crazy.

It's indoctrination, not far off from a cult. A denomination of people who have given up critical thought for comfortable untruths and or to just fit in and feel part of something bigger, that human craving and need to fight for something. They have to fool themselves day in and day out to remain in that circle, and every passing day it gets harder because the uncomfortable truths knock harder every day. So they psych themselves out more and more, overdosing on blue pills, circle jerking each other off for support to remain, and they fear what will happen to them if they step out of that circle, to be ostracized. They are going insane, right now they're aimless angry hornets because Trump threw a stone at their leftist tranquility.

Because they have zero empathy for other people.

Everything they do is an extension of themselves.

They are dead inside. They have no greater purpose.

every extremist has it. it's called hate.

OR MAYBE I'M BLIND

demonic possession

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
She grabbed a pussy on its period.

>he hasn't developed a cold, dead gaze

Come on OP, it's like you want people to approach you in public

Nah, right wing crazies tend to just have bugged out google eyes of fury.

The liberal stare is more insidious and unflinching.

>They are going insane, right now they're aimless angry hornets because Trump threw a stone at their leftist tranquility.
hahaha

You're giving cults a bad name.

Cults come together and work for the benefit of the group.

These people don't come together for the benefit of anyone. They don't start businesses, become rich, or donate to charities.

They are not cultists. They are mind slaves.

ya I'd actually be interested in finding out what's going on. where would I even start?

They're just husks for possession

It's simple.
They are possessed, immoral, lacking self guidance or any morals freaks.

#notallcults

cover half her face; look at her left eye, you see sadness, fear, etc.

look at the right eye; cold and dead.

left eye=right brain (emotional)
right eye = left brain (logical)

she is fucking insane.

MOMMY! MOMMY! IS IT REAL? I'M TOO RETARDED TO TELL!

I'm fine with edgy humor but how is this funny?

It's like Ass: The Movie from Idiocracy.

fuck eh? That's clearly visible.

2010 calling, we'd like you back.

Why do you hit the enter key so many times?

Because they are human husks after indoctrination

>trumpcuck talking about people being brainwashed

the irony is intense

Why the fuck would you glorify ISIS like that? UGH

Also, she took it from a much better Marilyn Manson video.

>antidepressants

That cunt to the right is pretty cute, too bad she's been brainwashed

This
It destroys the brain, giving them the same symptoms as frontal lobe dementia.
Leftists are quite literally brain-damaged.

Plus
>the pill

Why does she look like Squidward's house?

the (((pill)))

You talking about birth control? Does it have an effect on your brain?

Kek

No shit.

They sympathize with Islam.

It messes with women's hormones to prevent pregnancy.
What do you think.

medicaldaily.com/birth-control-pill-may-alter-womans-brain-structure-are-there-real-world-consequences-328304

with the wide eyes even, just like the crazy morons

Maybe it has something to do with being dead inside and having nothing to really live for? t. someone with a thousand yard stare

Never really thought too much about it. This really explains a lot though. Thanks Colgate

freedom of speech is cool until it offends you. huh? stupid redneck hillbillies

God, this!
It's always the wide eyed, flared nostrils, head tilted slightly back thing.

There is actually a relation between which part of the sclera is showing and the mental stability of the person. I have seen a diagram in one if these threads but I can for the life of me find it again.

I need a ddos attack on BellPottinger

You just don't understand beauty.

as I previously stated, there must be some historical connection to those who are the most easily brainwashed by ShareBlue/SJW propaganda.

As in, they all have the same 'look' (and are mostly white) - therefore I wonder if Welsh or Scottish or Dutch descendants (for instance) are the most susceptible to such foolishness. A real interesting anthropological study could be conducted on this premise.

SJW psyiognomy is real. It gives you that Innsmouth feel when you look at them.

Apparently it mimics pregnancy, so it's like your brain on preggers 24/7

I've heard something similar; about the sclera being visible on both the top and bottom being a sign of insanity.

>when there's a white man walking around without his collar on

Varg?

Found it, look up sanpaku eyes

people zone out when they are acting entirely as ideologues because they're not thinking about what to do they are just acting from the script they've been propagandized with, you see it with die hard religious people funnily enough, basically classic cult mind-set

They're even more spoogy when you have to deal with them face to face... it's like watching a car cruise by but there is nobody in there to drive it.

Nobody in there, radio-controlled people I swear.

Reptile/soul-less/short-term/stupid

pick one/any
some can be saved

Taken from sanpaku wiki:

"When the upper sclera is visible it is said to be an indication of mental imbalance in people such as psychotics, murderers, and anyone rageful."

At least she can close her mouth. Most women SJW have that fish open mouth look most of the time.

It's the worst stuff I've ever had in my body. It was given to me when I was still stupid enough to listen to my fucking cunt doctor. Fucking awful stuff. I realized it was making me a totally different person, feel like shit, major brain fog, etc. and quit taking it.
Don't let any female you care about get on it. It really does make women fat and crazier. Gynos hand it out like candy. It deserves the ((()))'s.

Dude that's pretty cool tell me more dog

but how do they get like this? where does the mind control happen and how?

I'd like to see some examples

It starts at home, where their parents (assuming there are two) don't do their job of raising them properly.
Then comes school, which teaches them to dive into counter-culture and what to believe instead of their parents.
Then comes puberty where their echo chamber goes full estrogen and they additionally start taking the frontal lobe killer that is the pill. Also school starts ramping up the degenerate lectures.

The results speak for themselves.

How did that happen?

I don't care about her publicity stunt, but it shows how hypocritical right wingers are. They blather about handling bantz and growing a thick skin, but get butthurt easily when they feel threatened.

Bullshit! No way could Kathy Griffin do Gilbert and Sullivan.

because they have no souls
like gingers
of course, ginger sjws are gonna have it even worse