youtube.com/watch?v=1wK3pn5aVyE
youtube.com/watch?v=948_eNvnPug
youtube.com/watch?v=oVC-_mV6OX8
youtube.com/watch?v=MpypqirsJKw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this fucking guy better not be working on a book
who the hell is he

cool viral marketing mate

He's going to get run off the road and die of a heart attack in the ambulance on the way to the hospital I bet.

old mossad

I really dont want to jump to covfefe, George is kinda teasing his viewers with spycraft stuff that might or might not be happening
I dont really get how anything is fully solved today (still havent watched yesterdays periscopes)
So he broke the identy of the ISI operative that got a visa throught this bogus film academy scholarship - what does that exactly change or did something else broke?

hey dude, idk his intentions with the whole old mossad bit but what I do know for certain is that he's trying to uncover the shadiness. Say what you will about his intentions as a whole but if George has at least one intention of tryna get rich by locking up hillary, I'm sold.

oh, and #hisnamewassethrich

Not sure, but the House of Cards is starting to fall.. New York Film School Visa program is being investigated.

Bump

>New York Film School Visa program is being investigated.
What is this?

What periscope is he referencing? I dont remember a frantic one yesterday.

Also any more details on the podesta threat? He doesnt come out and really say it. Just talks about the what if

×2

I dont remember this being brought up.

Sick of this faggot, tbqh.

It's great how much of a free spirit George is now. He spent all winter cramped up in that little space. Now he has made a friend and they are taking lots of exciting adventures together. Very entertaining!

It's fun to see schizo's phobias unfolding in real time.

He said "Geneva Freeport"

youtube.com/watch?v=uoibqUn3zdU

Skies are awfully loud there.

youtube.com/watch?v=dNJ7cHKN2Zk

Webbs theory on Covfefe at 37:30
hhhhmmmmm

This shit is getting intense. Hope Podesta doesn't kill him

Fuck off.
I am not the only one who notices something off about these threads, am I? These and the ones that start with the ron paul happening gif are invariably worthless and make it seem like some fags in some IRC are raiding Sup Forums.

Cernovich gonna get a huge SCOOP tomorrow with the huge George Webb showdown exposure on INFORWARS.COM

Really hope you're stupid and haven't been following his videos and aren't a shill.

Otherwise, hope can you live with yourself helping murders

real link

SAVE HIS VIDEOS, ESPECIALLY TODAY'S
youtube.com/watch?v=QNr-VDGHMnE
youtube.com/watch?v=1wK3pn5aVyE
youtube.com/watch?v=948_eNvnPug
youtube.com/watch?v=oVC-_mV6OX8

PLEASE SAVE

BUMP GODDAMNIT

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

bump

>a literal who LARPING schizo

oh shit guys ive been looking into
this murderous international criminal spy ring
selling human organs, drugs, weapons and all kinds of highly illegal shit that reaches into the highest levels of governments around the world

let me just post my findings on youtube real quick so as not to give away my identity

let me tell you how it works on youtube

I still cant find the video interview with the canadian film maker girl who allegedly got beaten up by the Paki ISI guy - did George take it down?

Bump

What software do you recommend to rip videos off youtube?

Also can anyone explain to me what he means about the wars in the last 15 years being used to hook veterans on opiods?

How does the F-35 tie into all of this?

bro, don't ask mentally ill people logical questions and expect straight answers. -->think it through...

bump

free youtube download by dvdvideosoft

youtube-dl

George Webb is a failed movie producer who is trying to get award money for cracking this case From the national academy . He will use said Grant money to make a documentary about it.

he keeps talking about a woman from vancouver that got her shit kicked in. Are they related? must be one of his sources...

live
youtube.com/watch?v=MpypqirsJKw

His name was Seth Rich.