Make Iran America's Ally

Let's meme Iran into becoming America's Ally. With the U.S., Russia, and Iran as one, none of those liberal cucks can stop our reign!

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/304437-why-is-the-ayatollah-praising-donald-trump?amp
dailycaller.com/2015/09/07/flashback-trump-supported-deal-with-iran-but-wanted-missile-threats-in-negotiations/
timesofisrael.com/trump-hotel-in-baku-tied-to-corrupt-oligarchs-irans-revolutionary-guards-report/
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-04-06/trumps-unlikely-iranian-fans
middleeasteye.net/columns/eve-us-elections-iran-quietly-roots-trump-474751219
youtube.com/watch?v=jDelGxL8kFY
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0RT1GB20150929
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

With Trump's ass licking of Israel, that'll never happen.

With meme magik, anything is possible.

haha

Alliances are based on geography and economics, not meme magic. You can't meme an alliance into existence.

I'm so autistic when it comes to PS

You obv underestimate the will and power of Lord Kek.

bump, lets get some digits going

Bad goy, don't you know they are a thread to the region?

Let's meme Trump into bombing them using pictures of cute kids.

The Heeb terrorist force is upon us.

Iran = Aryans

They have Indo-European genetics.

America and the West should tell Semites to fuck off and make a new alliance with Iran and Russia.

Aryan alliance.

Iran is no threat to Europe and America.

Iran fights ISIS.

Israel and Saudi fund ISIS.

Know the difference.

Could save your civilization.

Reza Shah was fucking based.

1. Declared Iran a Zoroastrian country.
2. Sided with Hitler in WWII
3. physically removed communists from Iran

No wonder the heebs hate Iran.

Further proof Iran should be preserved over Semitic countries.

King Cyrus > Abraham and Moses

Maybe once Iran drops Islam and readopts Zoroastrianism. For how long do they intend to stay cucked by Arabs and maintain their retarded social culture?

It'll never happen. Obama fostered better relations with Iran than Trump ever will.

Iran is the youngest country in the world. 70% of the population is under 35 years old.

50% of the youth have converted to Zoroastrianism.

Iran will become Zoroastrian again soon.

Why does gen look like he's from the Balkans or white?

Whatever

SHIIA AND US COALITION AGAINST ISIS WHEN??!!

>TFW my friend knew Rezah Shah Pahlavi's grandson

FUGG

Iranians are Aryans
Aryans are a type of Caucasian
Iranians "look" white because they are Caucasian. But Iranians are NOT white. Iranians are Aryan/Caucasian/Indo-Europeans.

Way better than being allies with mud shit skin semites with desert cult religions.

Let us hope so. I support my Aryan brothers in the cause to bring down Islam as much I can.

fuck the JIDF.

DA GOYIM KNOW

My German Aryan friends.

We are distant genetic cousins.

Iran wants to preserve Germany for German Aryans. Fuck those Arabs and Africans ruining an Aryan homeland.

If US would ally with Russia and Iran, we could defeat ISIS and keep Semites in check to preserve the Aryan world.

This needs to happen

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/304437-why-is-the-ayatollah-praising-donald-trump?amp
>Why is the Ayatollah praising Donald Trump?
>"Today, according to the Americans themselves, the U.S. government and the U.S. system are far from humane values. Have you watched the debates between the two American candidates? Did you observe the truths that they spoke of? Did you hear them? They exposed the U.S. They themselves said things many times [worse than] what we had said [about them] that many did not believe and did not want to believe. And what is interesting is that the one who said these more explicitly, got more attention from the people. Because that man [Trump] spoke more clearly, more explicitly, the people of America gathered their attention toward him. The opposing side said that he is acting like a populist; populism, why populism? Because the people saw what he said and saw that those words were the truth; they had observed those in the realities of their own lives."
>- Ayatollah Khamenei

Iran is the arch-nemesis of world kikery. They would make a valuable ally.

agreed

You'd have to go back in time and stop the CIA from ousting Mosaddegh

Thank you.

Yeah, it pains me. In some way, the events in Germany are paralleling the downfall of Persian Aryan culture to hostile Semites--through invasion, no less. So I definitely understand.

But I work for a better future, at least for my part. I own a small company and I refuse to hire Muslims and Africans. Whatever the bullshit happening with the Semitic invasion, I will not be a collaborative part of it.

Trump on Obama's warmongering.

We might as well make friends with North Korea while we're at it.

>Let's turn the Jews against the Jews

you are fucking braindead. You know nothing about politics and here you are on Sup Forums defacating your blatant stupidity on everyone and expect to be able to talk about politics, while behaving like a 12 year old memeing autist.

fuck off back to the_donald

But we are the liberal cucks and have been since Wilson sold out our sovereignty in 1913. We are the head of The Beast.

fucking kike lover. There is no equivalence between Iran and DPRK...that's some neo-con bush era BS we were fed..."THE AXIS OF EVIL" bullshit

This is a boss thread, keep it up Goys.

JIDF has been spamming chans with boards and memes calling for war with the only Aryan nation in the middle east

we out meme such kikery

We memed a president. Nothing is beyond reach.

It is not going to happen, but I would at least like an attempt by the president to get some decent relations down....I hope the media doesn't shit on this like they always do

Hey Switzerlandfag maybe you should take that dick out of your ass and make sure your balls are still there

You have to give credit to Obama for the Iran nuclear deal. It pissed of globalist neos and threw a wrench into warmongering.

and you might check on the pledges Trump has made. The Iran deal is the worst of its kind, he supports Nethanyahu, he allied with the sunni nations to mark Iran as the evil terrorist.

I didn't know that so many stupid people gather to such a honeypot.

You know nothing about our country. We arm and bomb people at once. This is nothing. Stay neutral.

dailycaller.com/2015/09/07/flashback-trump-supported-deal-with-iran-but-wanted-missile-threats-in-negotiations/
>In December 2011, Trump criticized Obama for not negotiating fast enough with Iran and for allowing Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to be treated in an insufficiently dignified manner when the then-Iranian president spoke at Columbia University in New York City.
>At the time, Trump also declared that he was deeply worried that Obama would go to war with Iran in an effort to win re-election in 2012.
>Obama “would” start a war with Iran because, “look, nobody’s even talking to Iran,” Trump told Blitzer on CNN on Dec. 8, 2011.
>“Now, maybe they’re the evil empire, maybe they’re the bad people, and maybe they’re not,” Trump told Blitzer on CNN.
>“I’m a hawk times five, all right? But I’m also somebody that believes in negotiation rather than, you know, killing millions of people,” Trump explained. “And Obama has no way of communicating. He can’t even get his own Democrats, Democratic Party to do what he wants to do. He can’t get the Republicans and the Democrats together. How is he going to make a deal with Iran?”
>Trump said he would “absolutely” negotiate with Ahmadinejad.

So we should give up and accept sucking sunni and kike dick?

good plan annon. What other cuck faggotry do you have for us today?

timesofisrael.com/trump-hotel-in-baku-tied-to-corrupt-oligarchs-irans-revolutionary-guards-report/
>Trump hotel in Baku tied to ‘corrupt’ oligarchs, Iran’s Revolutionary Guards — report
>Project in Azerbaijan links Trump Organization with family of local politician who has deep ties to powerful Iranian group, says the New Yorker
>...
>Trump, Garten told the Washington Post, “invested virtually no money in the project while selling the rights to use his name and holding the contract to manage the property.”
>But an Azerbaijani lawyer who worked on the project told the New Yorker that Trump Organization was heavily involved and that staff, including Ivanka Trump who was the most senior executive at the company at the time, visited Baku frequently to sign off on orders.
>“We were always following their instructions. We were in constant contact with the Trump Organization. They approved the smallest details,” the unnamed lawyer said.

You came up with that.

>So we should give up and accept sucking sunni and kike dick?

OH wait. mate! But isn't that the exact reason why you voted for Trump? Don't we want to accuse Saudi Arabia for 911 ?

I didn't say anything on what you should do,
"sucking sunni and kike dick" is what your president does.

And you overthrow governments and wanted to prevent the Islamic Republic. The idea of the Islamic Republic came, because of a general hatred towards the US backed Shah.

Now ofc the I.R. has failed to deliver to its people and it is crumbling. Allying with the Ayatollah is like saying to Kim Jong Un, he should abandon Chu'che. It goes against the state ideology.

Obama made a deal, but that was not in person with the Ayatollah.

More news stories:
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-04-06/trumps-unlikely-iranian-fans
middleeasteye.net/columns/eve-us-elections-iran-quietly-roots-trump-474751219

>liberal cucks

Conservative here. Fuck iran.

Make Israel, America, Russia, and Iran purge the world? Am I the only one who unironically likes both Israel and Iran?

(((Consevative)))

stfu JIDF

We know you're a globalist and want war with everyone against America's interest.

America First = allying with Iran because they actually KILL ISIS, Israel FUNDS ISIS.

Israel and Iran should not be enemies, but Israel wants to bomb Iran with American money and weapons.

Israel is very barbaric.

youtube.com/watch?v=jDelGxL8kFY

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0RT1GB20150929
>Trump backs Russia, Iran efforts to fight Islamic State

>youtube.com/watch?v=jDelGxL8kFY

who is this guy?

>isis not attacking Israel
>isis not attacking Saudi
>isis only killing muslims

Sounds like Israel's doing to me

It's so true.

If we allowed Putin, Assad, and Iran to unleash their collective will and destroy ISIS, there would be no refugee or terrorism problem in the West.

It makes sense.

Syria Russia Iran > Israel Saudi ISIS

ISIS has carried out several attacks in Saudi Arabia

agreed. nuke israel. salt the remnants.

this. anyone calling themselves a conservative that wants to bomb iran at this current year, is an obvious jew.

Brethren, don't let (((them))) distract us. we need memes to make this happen.

Why do the Jews want to bomb Iran so bad? What has Iran ever done to America, Europe, or the Jews?

These people are very nefarious. They will make up stories just to bomb someone. Its straight up Moloch worship.

fuck off amerifats, you need to burn