Is this real?

violence will be our only option
it's only a matter of time.
we were all stupid
we sat on our asses while communists got into positions of power
we let it happen

Yea, no.
hotair.com/archives/2017/05/27/poland-eu-wont-blackmailed-taking-refugees/

70% of Poles is strictly against taking in refugees of any kind.
niezalezna.pl/99766-polacy-stanowczo-nie-chcemy-uchodzcow

We just get triggered too easily

What I mean is, you just need to get a real right-leaning government

poland is based tho aren't they?

Europeans have a ton of retarded people, and the US is trying to fuck it up as well with the "travel ban".

A decade or two of media subversion and you will be just as enriched as the rest of us.

They've been trying for the last 27 years and after some initial succes people here are getting more right wing with each generation anyway.

Same here. Even the "left" is nationalistic

>we want

Yeah, that's what I meant. Here it's been going since the seventies, so, a decade or two more...

Migration is only necessary if you're rich and can make a shitload of money on it. The rest of us will be blown up, shot, stabbed or all at once.

Thats what happened to Muslims , they had become what you mention in your post

youtube.com/watch?v=COJeH1Mcf2A

>not just putting the refugeees in concentration camps, where they can be safe but cant run around commiting crime

>migration is inevitable
u serious?

>>migration is inevitable

>Japan

The willingness to torpedo these boats would end it. One or two boats torpedoed and a few refugees welcome ngos jailed and it stops. People would see the borders are closed and stop coming.

Unwillingness to allow this small necessary incident to occur protect borders ( involving at most a few hundred people ) is allowing thousands/millions to come, and thousands to die in capsized boats too.

Grow some balls Europe

Europe save yourselves... BUILD THE WALL

easy achemed you want to bomb people now...

Not going to happen. Internet broke their control over the narrative. That's why you see movements like the alt-right or GI popping up in many thoroughly brainwashed societies. Foreign owned media are trying to push their agenda here but the opposition grows depsite their efforts.

>peaceful

who fucking cares let it burn

Torpedo boats.

It also has a lot to do with the fact that places like Poland, Croatia, Hungary, etc give out no gibs

For example, in Croatia asylum seekers get a bed in what is basically a detention centre, 3 meals a day, and €13 (thirteen) gibs. And, once you get your asylum approved (we kick basically everyone out), you have to learn the language in order to get a job that pays way less than gibs in e.g. Germany or Sweden

Unlike in Germany, where you can basically chill with your lot in your ethnic ghetto, here you're on your own and have to either integrate or fuck off (to Germany or back home innit)

>who fucking cares
I care... the fatherland is important.
Build the European Great Wall

Can we feed her to isis? As well as any other annoying cucked out cunt like Katy Perry and Johanson

refugees can't swim just 1 bullet needed for one rubber boat.
So if we retake Constantinople we'll be good they won't last in russia

>the fatherland is important
It's not your fatherland, American. Just leave us be - all this multicultural bullshit and immigration is your fault either way

It's not inevitable, what the fuck are you using?

It's happening because people are not reacting, the government is pushing it very very hard, and no one is doing nothing to stop it.

what about us? ww2 style defenses on beaches?

it involves explosion

just cause your bomb can fly does not mean it's a bird...

Whats more brave for you?

A) shoot a missile from a boat from distance to kill target go back base and have happy meal 1 month later with your family

b) strap a suicide belt target enemy , kill yourself knowing you will never see you family again.

And its not illegal immigration thats 80% of the problem. Its legal.

what is your problem Germany. Guess Hitler fucked up your country forever

>not fucking is impossible: non-white edition

Only in a timeline this twisted is a small world minority meant to coddle and take care of the majority.

Americans still have hope, Europe needs to be liberated

I wish we can close the borders for awhile. Fuck legal immigration too. We don't need anyone else fuck off were full

Although I'd love to.take in.more white British or other Europeans instead of third world scumbags

and who is gonna liberate us from america, no thanks you dont speak for me

but i guess its all about democracy right

dont blame him.

This is just the BEGINNING.
Africa is expect to Go from 1 billion to FOUR billion before the century ends.
Europe WAS expect to LOSE population.

Unless African immigration is stopped DEAD... Europe will become African.

>refugees can't swim
Merkel literally offered to airlift them the other month

I-I have no words. This is just rank propaganda. Someone has to do something.

well europeans are 3 world scumbags...

mortgage slaves

we didnt do shit. Do you expect every civilian or war casualty to all the sudden immigrate to your country?

Its fucking Merkels fault or whoever told them that it was OK to come to the west in the fucking first place.

>Unless African immigration is stopped DEAD... Europe will become African
Italy had an agreement with Libya, but (((someone))) (Jews and their American lackeys, with the help of frog scum) had to start the Arab Spring and overthrow the government there

>the holocaust was inevitable

sorry, jews

youtube.com/watch?v=COJeH1Mcf2A

best timeline ever

It is our fault because it originated here. However, we will be the only ones to fix it.

This. Ideally (for them) mongrelized into a sub-100 iq cultureless, raceless economic zone that is easily controlled.

How well did that theory work out for rich Rhodesians? In the end third world invaders will only succeed in moving the third world to Europe.

So BUILD the Great European Wall
Do it NOW before it is too late... NOW!!!

We arent even getting started man. Most experts are predicting that by 2030-2050 we are going to start seeing the largest mass migrations in human history.

Resource shortages, civil wars over said shortages, and rapid loss of arrable land due to shitty agriculture methods is going to essentially push entire countries worth of people into the developed world.

Shit is about to get fucking 1980's scifi movie levels of crazy in the west soon.

Or just have more white kids.....

scary scary fucking shit man. Good thing I'm almost 40, dont have to live much longer

>BUILD the Great European Wall
We can't. It's both physically impossible to wall Europe off, and the Western economies "need" low skilled/cheap work force so they would never ever sign up for that. Also, that would mean that the West/North Europe and Germany were wrong this entire time so that's a no-no

Robots will provide the labor, build the wall or will have near daily riots, rapes, food lines... you will become what South Africa is NOW.

>Western economies "need" low skilled/cheap work force so they would never ever sign up for that.

Id rather just send our niggers to you rather than import even worse 3rd worlders

and get vilified at every opportunity despite it

These Africans sicken me. They just want to constantly destroy shit

>migration is inevitable

Lol no just close the gates retard

>Robots will provide the labor
They need it today, not in 10 or 20 years. Europe isn't big on automation either, unlike China

>Id rather just send our niggers to you
If I could choose who would immigrate into Europe, I'd limit it to South Americans and East/South-East (no Muslims) Asians who have something to offer

And I want to go to Germany as well. This is what pisses me off the most about this fucking refugee crisis, what should they get what they want so easily while I have to work my ass off to even have the opportunity?

We don't want you either you little moon crickets now fuck off back to Islamabad

>Islamabad
Even they know Islam is bad

>And I want to go to Germany as well
Why?

>ctrl+f Australia
>0 results

I like what they're doing, we need to do that.

looks like D-DAY

nah

there is always enough dakka

>They need it today, not in 10 or 20 years. Europe isn't big on automation either, unlike China

Expect to have dark Muslim Grandkids, and live like a prisoner in your own house afraid of all the violence outside... all ways remember... you were WARNED BEFORE IT HAPPENED!

>And I want to go to Germany as well.
> what should they get what they want so easily while I have to work my ass off

The most egregious case is the US. Look up the changes they made to the immigration policy in the 50s and 70s, that deliberately limit immigration from Europe and open it for everyone else.

While you have to jump through ridiculous hoops to get in legally in the US, it's even worse if you're a white European. And of course the best way to get into the US is to just go there, and live illegally with a stolen SS number, and wait for amnesty to be granted you. It happens regularly and you don't have the option of being rejected like you would if you applied legally.

The entire system is set up with perverse incentives that premiere illegal actions over legal ones. They even have the gall to insist nobody lies about their age when they come for asylum claims here, when they previously reported on the literal guidebooks to getting asylum that spells out that alone arriving kids under 18 have a greater chance to get to stay.

A chimp could figure out the incentive there.