Low energy football team.

Low energy foreign minister.

Low energy workforce.

Low energy Sup Forums shitposters.

Low energy Queen.

Try to disprove that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BgKPLUWATmc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4481498/EU-lawyers-say-92billion-Brexit-Bill-t-enforced.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus fuck it's always a german making these anti-brexit threads

Isn't the queen like 90 at this point?

Would be strange if she was high energy

stop making anti-brexit propaganda Hans

So .. you're telling me... that the Heart of the Union... shouldn't be concerned...

ABOUT SOMEONE LEAVING THE UNION?

You can't make Poland take your rapefugees, and you sure as hell won't get a penny from us, Hands. You'll only waste it on your replacements anyway.

You do realise that every time the number goes up, the chance we will pay it decreases proportionally?

You may have once stood a chance at getting some billions here or there, but frankly it's getting absurd. I believe it also to be an entirely deliberate strategy by the Commission to force the least amicable solution possible. We won't pay, so they shan't play - and they shall go to their electorates and colleagues and say as much, ignoring the fact they started the silly game!

stfu roastie cunt
Make me a sandwich bitch

The EU is out to destroy Germany just as much as anyone else. Only a cuck would support it or be mad at other countries leaving it

This.
You should have stayed at 50 billion, you've fucked yourself badly demanding even more.

The provisions you've laid out in that document recently was rejected by all our leaders and even politicians within the EU have said it doesn't make sense. Your own lawyers have said a bill is not enforceable so just give it up ok Seljuk ibn Turki?

Thanks.

Wrong. This is a pro-Brexit thread. I am 100% behind Brexit. I want a hard Brexit without any further trade or other relationship with Britain.

After Brexit, all maps in Europe should be redrawn to leave out Britain.

>You do realise that every time the number goes up, the chance we will pay it decreases proportionally?
Yes, that is the plan. We want you to not get a deal. Yes, this means you pay 0, but we knew that from the start, so we just increased our demands again and again to entrench the positions. Pretty genius really.

Still salty over wwi i see

may is shit tier. Wouldn't be surprised if she gets no 'deal' because of childish behavior.

Fuck off Kraut boy. Hope your grandaddy enjoyed the RAF's trip to Dresden.

>Fuck off Kraut boy. Hope your grandaddy enjoyed the RAF's trip to Dresden.
Well, at least my granddad fought the commie ruskies ... while yours took Ruskie cock in the arse and had to swim back to England from Dunkirk leaving his rifle behind.

Here in Germany, if you flee from your enemy and leave your rifle behind, you are basically as good as dead because you LOST YOUR HONOR.

>The Hun genuinely believes petulance is a genius strategy

It might be the strategy you think you want, but it's far from genius. Genius would be making a deal so riddled with legislation creep in terms of inter-European agencies that in a few years we'd be back to square one in terms of judicial independence. This is petulance, the behaviour of a spoiled child denied chocolate as it bloats and gorges on the biscuits and the sponge-cake.

You think that this is your best strategy? It really isn't. It ends with both of us burning all our influence over one another and an alienated UK. Add an apathetic/neurotic US, a murderous Russian opportunist hanging over Eastern Europe, and ultimately ineffective leadership, you are not onto a winner here, diplomatically speaking.

honestly you guys need to tell them to suck a dick...they EU can go fuck themeselves, they are not your masters, and these demands they are making are prime examples of the reason you guys decided to leave..fuck em...im gonna go to my local british store today and buy a bunch of meat pies and cadbury bars just to spite the EU

Merkel is losing her grip and doesn't know what to do.

it's not anti brexit though. It's about the retards who now are going to make a separation deal.

You have literally delusional retards, claiming 'they need us more than we need them' as if they are 12 years old.

It's going to get worse. EU would probably risk the trade loss just to send a clear message. They will need severely 'bribed' to even consider negotiating.

Expect it to get worse. How brexit happens is the issue now.

I like to listen to Michael Caine in moments like these:

youtube.com/watch?v=BgKPLUWATmc

What the fuck is this shit? I don't get it at all.

>we're leaving this union we agreed to be in. It's just not working out.
>autistic_screeching.ogg
>PAY US MONEY THEN FAGS
>No.
Wow that was hard.

rich old man tells us it will be alright for us to be poor.
>wtf

Authoritarian behaviour from former Nazis. Why am I not surprised?

"I'd rather be a poor master than a rich servant" says it all

I can deal with low energy shitposting, at least it's not low quality shitposting like the germans.

how do they even wrap their heads around this shit. the eu is a straight up tyranny. hahaha eu is like the crazy ex wife.

correct
eu throwing their toys out of the pram
ignore

Fellow german sandnigger, go praise your pedophile liar prophet...

t. cuck

>274 billion

How is that even possible? That would be 27 years of net contribution.

Like World War 1 reparations but without any backing to it.

Good luck eurpoor cucks, ANZAC troops will defend the queen and burn your cities.

aside from a few european nations, who does germany have to help them enforce these debts and migration laws? what's stopping these nations from just ignoring the EU demands and bills? not like they have any superpower on their side.

Speaking of reparations, Germany, it is time to pay off the London debt agreement please.

Pay up, adjusted for today's inflation and interest burden you owe roughly £2.96 trillion this isn't including the NATO debt, that's roughly 300 billion. You can negate the 50 billion you originally asked for from the debt you ow and you can pay us £2.74 trillion.

We take Visa/Mastercard, Direct Debit payments, postal orders or standing orders! We're flexible like that.

>germany
>honor

kek what

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4481498/EU-lawyers-say-92billion-Brexit-Bill-t-enforced.html

>implying that we are going to pay

This is all also leaving the EU with our share of assets and shares in the European Investment Fund as well as bank exposure to European debt bonds and liquidity bailouts to banks in EU countries like Ireland, Greece, Spain and Portugal.

We're nice like that!

see, that's what i thought. even if it were legal i'd still tell them to go fuck themselves if i were you. its not like they can invade you.

>its not like they can invade you.
I welcome them to try.

>EU lawyers

Under what law? Even the Hague has said they probably wont be able to do anything if the case is brought to them.

O C C U P I E D

Did you read the link? It says it's NOT legally enforceable...

Also our the Hague has no jurisdiction over our court, it has no influence or say, we can tell the Hague to fuck off, even if our leader decided to go kill some blacks in one of the African countries.

Didn't Germany used to be a proud country? What's with them liking foreign unelected cucks dictating their policy?

Bongs have truly fucked up their moves

Germany are the cucks that are inflicting the damage upon EU nations and forcing them to take in rapefugees.
Nah the EU has.
See your own EU says it cannot enforce any bill on us. Raise the number to 20 trillion euros, hell go for a quadrillion euros for a laugh. Even 1 euro, you're not getting anything. Cry harder you chink slut.

Not under the Tories, they happily pay EU bills even when they tell the country they wont. We're fucked.

That would be the best happening ever, Germoney trying to invade again.

>How is that even possible? That would be 27 years of net contribution.

A. pension payments for British EU pensioneers

B. Budget until 2026 - 7yrs from Brexit (the British contribution is going up to 20 billion)

C. All projects Britain has committed to that last longer than 2026, e.g. ITER (fusion power) or high speed rail networks across Europe

D. Any other latent obligations that accumulate, e.g. for soil contamination or Galileo etc.

It's not gonna make you any friends Hans, everyone still remembers vividly how much of a cunt you were to Greece as well as the usual nazi meme stigma. Fucking come at us bro, do not confuse your little EU echo-chamber with reality, we will fuck your shit up and the world will applaud us for it.

>let's make a net contributor pay a bill as large as the greek debt for shit happening AFTER the split
So this..is the power of german autism.

Don't ger me wrong, I don't even mind settling the bill for what we actually owe/agreed to take part of in the imnediate future. But you're kidding yourself if you think we're gonna spoonfeed you 10years worth of contributions after the fact we left.