For those who can speak Spanish

What is he saying in the video?
youtu.be/GogKd5wOVd0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oSnTG9RunLU
youtube.com/watch?v=CiuWyFTFqek
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is telling her taht why doesnt she go back to her place? Because she would get stoned to death for even being outside. He is telling her she is an hypocrite and she has no arguments just muh vagina. He also mentions the fact that immigrants get in jail then after one day get out and do the same crime repeat.

He was about to go Deus Vult/Reconquista on the Muslim woman.

Told her to go sell her "morals" in her own country.

He wants violent Muslims deported.

Has he got beheaded for the islamophobic meltdown?

WTF I'm moving to Spain now.

Muslim woman is claiming she is a Catalan. Ethnic Catalan dude gets pissed she claims to be Catalan.

No because this in in Spain, Spain is still not fully alah hackbar, if you knew spanish he swears in a live provram and no one tells him to shut up, in fact they seem to let him rant, in one Carlos even go as far as saying to the shitskin "shut up woman shut up because THIS is what they would say to you in your land with your little napkin over your head, come on show me your id" while she claims she is from Marruecos, probably isnt.

Fucking bitch, how dare she?

I wish Spaniards conquered the whole world.

>Ethnic Catalan
he's parents are from Andalusia.

fun fact: that dude is a visible face and member of a centrist moderate party

youtube.com/watch?v=oSnTG9RunLU

Are the Spaniards the last real men in Europe? I can't remember the last time I heard "Its because you're a woman!" being used as a honest argument on TV lol

She's claiming to be as Catalan as an ethnic Catalan. The dude is like, "GTFO you Muslim, bitch. You're a Moor."

>El Yoyas
>Ethnic catalan

but the dude isn't an ethnic Catalan

don't matter. I thought the dude took it personally because he was Catalan.

He took it personally because she's pulled the Catalan card without being Catalan.

It's like Idris Elba pulling an Anglo card.

"Get the fuck out of here dude, you're 100% black."

The thought of one of our "leaders" saying this is unthinkable in Canada.

because he feels that Catalonia is Spain, and he's a spaniards firster

arabs have no pride

Why is Spain always trying to balkanize? I heard it took almost 50 years to get the Basque under control

yeah perdonen, kamehameha

Because of politicization of strong regional cultural identity into debates over governmental power struggles plus propaganda by elite rewriting history.

Rafael Casanova was a Spanish patriot.

So what would be best for Spain? I hear that Southern Spaniards tend to have a lot of arab in them compared to northern Spaniards

Summed up:
You have to enforce the law (I believe he was talking about deportation), cause if an inmigrant commits theft, he's released next day, he robs again, he's released the day after, he's never going to stop
What if the thief is Catalonian?
Then we suck it up, cause he's a native
(both speakers ranting aloud incoherently)
(...)
You should go impart moral lessons in your home country.
(...)
If I went to Morocco, my wife could not go out in a miniskirt
No, that's a lie
(...)
(Moderator calling for both to call down)
(...)
You would not dare speak out about civil rights in your home country.
(...)
Catalonian my ass
I'm a Catalonian
(...)
Show your ID
(...)

Conclusion: Slightly below average quality of dialogue for a Spanish TV debate. Not worth anybody's time, and I feel like a retard for listening to it all

Also, some of it was said using "catalán" language

>ethnic catalan
Hahahah hahaha hahahah

According to the "dialogue" in Castillian, I'd bet nothing relevant was said in Catalonian either.
Anyway I feel like I just lost 5 IQ point listening to them

Based morocco

Should have just smacked this cunt in the fucking face. I'm tired of watching society bend the knee to these sandniggers.

This. Yea it may have been stupid for most Spaniards on here but at least he spoke up you know?

The debate wouldn't have lost any value
Anyway that would probably have made her feel more like at home
youtube.com/watch?v=CiuWyFTFqek

They got half way once.

For spaniards and to the Spanish speaking cultures in Latin America, national and territorial identity is a not a fucking joke. What this Sand nigger is doing is really really offensive to Spanish speaking cultures and is the Anglo version of "racism".