Why do so many white women convert to Islam?

Why do so many white women convert to Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=th3gRmmjRHg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banate_of_Bosnia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Bosnia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's not even white, she's arab. Her last name is Arabic; Hadid means steel in arabic.

Her family comes from Jordan and her father is called Mohamed.
Her ancestors were probably some of the Slavic people enslaved by Mudslimes 400ish years ago.

I'm the same amount of Muslim as she is. This bitch probably never even read the Quran.

Nobody is able to read the Quran.
It's repetitive larpings of a desert philosopher.

In every page there is at least five "do they no think"

Or "allah knows all" or "Hellfire awaits them" or "truly Allah is magnificent"

>doesn't wear Hijab
>is a model

Gtfo here. Not even a real muslim. Just because your dad is, doesn't mean you are.

Is the Quran against modeling?

>Bella hadid
>white

Shes got an Arab father and a Dutch mother. Plus she's been nude before and parades her body on stages around the world. How is she Muslim?

Why do so many muslim women convert to the bbc?

Whiter than most Brazilians

>Just because your dad is, doesn't mean you are.
Actually...

>reads Quran
>passes out asleep
>Jews wake her up and offer her money to say she's Muslim and she takes it

>white
>bella hadid
pick one

she actually looks pretty typical for a jordanian

Westerners don't realize how light-skinned people in the Levant can be. I've seen blonde Syrians who were whiter than I was.

the same reason white women do anything? attention, dummy.

Delet

>Isabella Khair Hadid (born October 9, 1996)

Holy shit I thought she was in her mid thirties but she's only fucking 20

I want her to have my children and be my stay-at-home wife.

if you know what I mean.

Literally virtue signaling
They get to enjoy the feeling of being defiant and revolutionary (and the social currency that comes with it) without the trouble of actually doing anything

Because they're naive and privileged. Same reason why most liberals think they're right about everything - they use emotion instead of science and claim opinion is fact.

Islam is a barbaric cult that has yet to oppress them the way it does so many BILLIONS on earth. The irony of this? They claim internalized misogamy is real but refuse to believe Islam is capable of bigotry. No matter how much evidence you present them, they are closed minded and arrogant because they've been so heavily indoctrinated in the belief that it's the evil white man that wants to hurt them. The same evil white man that has given them the freedom of speech, religion, the right to work, and vote... They're dumb and don't realize it.

Also I'd like to express my dislike for your "band wagon" approach, Achmed. There are not SO MANY white women converting. There are SO MANY white liberal women that have been fooled and will pay for it in under a year. Just ask all those white girls that left their families (or in some cases killed them) to be Muslims. They all were raped, murdered, tortured, or imprisoned and want to come back to white civilization.

Ask yourself, if white society is so evil, why does everyone want to benefit from it? Why are all the refugees coming to white countries? If we were truly evil, people would be leaving, not arriving in massive quantities.

>tfw your ethnicity gets its name from being fucked over by everyone ever

it's because we (dutch) aren't used to chicks that young wearing those kinds of clothes and make-up

So she's proud to be mudshit, but she's not wearing traditional mudshit clothes or behaves like a proper mudshit woman.

It's almost as if she's done a ton of drugs and it aged her. ThoughtfulEmote.facebook

She's gonna hit rock bottom when she actually hits middle age.

>Hadid means steel in arabic.
that name always means steel to me too

>tfw dumb american doesnt even understand the etymology of his ethnicity
american education and "MUH ANCESTUHS" everyone

Looks like that elf in Lotr

>I'm proud to virtue signal and pretend I'm a Muslim

Woman: 20 oppression points
Muslim: 20 oppression points
Muslim Woman: 50 oppression points (yes 50, not 40).

Stupid sluts.

Being a lesbian isn't edgy anymore desu

i bet you she'll go to a mosque two weeks in a row, then again a month later, then never again after that.

That's because most modern Muslim countries were rather recently invaded and converted by mudslimes. REALLY MAKES YOU THINK unless you're an intellectually superior liberal, then you know nothing is real and nothing matters but your feelings :^)

VIRTUE SIGNALLING IS EVERTHANG YAASSS QUEEEFF LAAAYYSSS

Ah fair enough then.

Traditional mudshit clothes?

Who the fuck is Bella Hadid?

>Half breed Manlet
>BBC
It's money user.

More alpha male studs to rough her up.
Send your women south, we have the cure. Protip: its not islam, and its thicker than the quaran.

Didn't know roaches could be this woke.

Hijabs and all that shit is in sharia, and sharia is not an absolute law (unlike Koran) and a muslim can ignore it if he so wishes.

Daily reminder that every Muslim has been converted by the sword. What happened to the Bosniaks is probably going to happen to western
Europe and eventually Eastern if they don't unite and defend themselves

It's not even a redpill really.
It's so obvious that the writer was trying to created a rhyme in the text and that makes it a bad text. Meaning is interrupted by unrelated terms like unbeliever fools hell dwellers. Allah name calls people more than Sup Forums!

Quran was a mistake.
At least Bible is good literature.

Because Islam is in fashion right now ?

>Hadid
>White
>Swede Flag.

Nah. What you do is subjugate people by the sword, and then they have to choose to convert.
So you conquer them, and they pay the infidel tax, and can't access higher education. Then they say "fuck it, we will convert, so we pay less tax and can hold office and get education".

The conversion isn't by the sword, the sword comes first, and then the conversion has to happen voluntarily.

She's a model with 13 million Instagram followers. Her sister who's also a model has 35 million followers

>Bosniaks
Bosniak is a meme identity which never existed before 1991. They were always just know as Muslim Serbs/Croatians.
These Serbs and Croatians converted to islam by their own free will, since the Turks needed people to rule their Balkan territories. They converted for money and power, not by force.

>Bosniak is a meme identity which never existed before 1991. They were always just know as Muslim Serbs/Croatians.

Not really. Bosnia existed as an Orthodox christian kingdom for centuries. It had wars with Serbia, so its clearly not Serbia.

It was like Croatia, a sort of autonomous self governing part of Hungary.

That's exactly what happened to the Bosniaks
youtube.com/watch?v=th3gRmmjRHg
vid related

Thats how jews do it:

Start with celebrities and media to push political propaganda forward.

Fags, trans, antinazis, weed, you name it

It's hollywood in the land of the degenerates.

In burgerland being a fat, transgender muslim gives you bonus point in society. Because they're degenerate.

This man doesn't look 650 years old, so I will assume he doesn't know what happened and has to look at the same documents that I looked at.
However, he looked at them through the lens of patriotic nationalism.

And anyways, he is saying the same thing I am saying at first. People were made muslims by the sword, they were made muslims by the coin sash.

His other argument is that people in Bosnia don't read the Quran. Well no shit. Nobody is religious in the 21st century, maybe 1% of Europeans seriously worship.

>sister
hot

I knew there was a reason i never started ising Instagram, it seems like a place cuks go to online beta orbit fame whores

>hadid
>convert
uhhh

>Why do so many white women convert to Islam?
Why is your country convert to Islam.

What...did you even listen to the video? He's saying that his ancestors only pretended to be Muslim because when the Ottoman Empire took over and imposed Sharia Law, they weren't able to work for the government, sue a Muslim, or anything, so they pretended to be Muslim so they could get better jobs and have a better life and that every Islamic country became Islamic because of the sword, not just Bosnia

they don't
well maybe they do in sweden

a tiny number of women have "converted to islam", mainly to get married to muslim men. they probably don't give a fuck about islam
i bet the number is tiny compared to the number of muslim women who would convert away from islam if it wasn't for the death threats, honour rapes etc that go along with it

Actually you're incorrect. Bosnia was a kingdom for a short period of time with a catholic king and orthodox /catholic people. Croatian just = catholic Serb = orthodox. Bosnian wasn't a thing

Almost every single religious person is pretending to be religious. Barely anyone worships. Almost every country in Europe can't tell where Christianity ends and their traditional pagan believes end. Fuck it, some priests can't.

What he says applies for every religious person. Either say that 99% of people are atheists and only folk-religious, or say that Bosnians converted.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banate_of_Bosnia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Bosnia

3.4 seconds in Google.

Meh, I would have gone with Selena Gomez too.

>muslim
>dressed like a whore
""""muslim""""

kek

>>dressed like a whore

this is the attitude of the savage negro or the barbarous mohammedan

Holy shit can you read? Your links prove you're incorrect and I'm correct. Lmfao, thank you.

>"bosnia never existed"
>actually....
>"see, it never existed"

Epic.

Men invade, women invite

She is half palestinian. Her father is literally named Mohamed Hadid.

pic related.

people realize that Allah swt is the one true God

So many muslims have names that sound like some european wanted to parody their faith.

You need to learn English. I said BOSNIAN never existed. Not Bosnia. Re read.
>Bosnia was a kingdom of Serbs and Croats with a Croat king
>you post link that says exactly that while claiming im wrong
Kek

>savage negro
Actually the savage negro would want to see more of thi wimin.
Your only argument on this subject is muh dick, so think again. (*prepares to post british women*)

Didn't know Jordanians could look this white to be quite honest. Pic related, her dad.

How is she dressed like a whore?

What she means is she has Islamic/Arab heritage.
She clearly knows nothing about Islam and I can tell just by looking at the picture.

Isabella Khair Hadid father comes from PALESTINE

IS she /our Girl/ now?

>probably some of the Slavic people enslaved by Mudslimes 400ish years ago.

Descendant of Circassian beauties, maybe.

Her mother is dutch and her father Jordanian, this is her sister and her father.

Based roach.

wow the turks didn't genocide enough of you people did they

So she's proud of the fact that she wants to kill and enslave us if we don't convert to islam?

Because that's what islam is. Dumb bitch.

the quran is against women

>ankle whoring
surprised they didn't beat her

Why did she visit a mosque?

>Model
>Muslims
Pick one and pick carefully

shes a typical half-palestinian half-dutch whore, never wore a hijab in her life, her mom is a former swimsuit model, and shes a proud muslim....the lengths people will go to virtue signal

What do you mean typical? How many of those even exist?

Muslim instagram whore

Really microwaves my water molecules

Her dads name was mohammed

I don't even think that he's half-breed, he's just Ethiopian which is more Amharic than Nigger.

Because women will always turn into whores and they have mental problems by having rape fetishes and they are attracted to bad boys and they like to romanticize the brute

She can kebab me anytime

Whores who grow tired of being that and wish to "atone"

Her dad is somewhat redpilled, he made a post on Instagram talking about how Jews kicked his parents out of their home when the Jews left Germany and went to Palestine after WW2

that absolute STATE of that cunts hair cut